Favourite KH2 Form?

Posted by nick25

What is your favourite KH2 form? Mine is Final form, obviously, and master form. The worst form is obviously the antiform.

Posted by Zexion

actually while you take 50% more damge in Antiform, i find it really fun to be him, and its also really fun to watch him fight and move, just how quick he attacks is awesome. But my favorie form is definetly MAster Form,***da love ariel dodge

Posted by Arczu

Anti-Form... well I wish to avoid it, but some bosses REALLY hate the attacks it preforms. I stun-locked the first boss in Beast Mansion using the insane combo it preforms when I antiformed and drained all of it's HP, then when I got knocked away and reverted, I retaliating smashed it for the final blow and got my level and bonus level.

Just sucks how it eats all of your drive guages...

Master form kicks arse. It does because it takes the magic attacks you have and incorperates them into combo attack with the Keyblade.

Posted by Stalolin

Valor and Final should be givens seeing as they are the most useful two (asides from Master, which is pretty useful as well). Anti-form kicks *** for some reason. I love getting it because of it's weird and crazy combos.

Posted by DeathEdge

Valor form is pretty much the win, for many reasons:
-easy to level
-dual weilding
-ground based
-red clothes(which is the best color)
-awsome finishing move
-Red pulsing lightning
-only 3 gauge uses
-the possibility of going anti form
-full mana on revert
-this form really just makes u feel more badass than any other form. everytime it reminds me of when i was roxas wailing on axel.

Anti form is also pretty sweet:
-u never know when ur gona get this treat
-super speed
-A+ in style department
-the only time u fight without a keyblade
-makes u feel evil

i know anti form is usually looked at as bad, but its really not that bad. i beat xigbar when i went anti form. the trick to it is to wait for an openning then dont let them out of ur attack. usually anti form attacks so fast that u can even keep a lot of bosses in a combo until it ends. otherwise, utilize the speed to evade until u revert.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm actually quite fond of them all except for Valor. Wisdom's got awesome magic without reducing your drive meter much, Master is basically Wisdom with all the benefits of Valor thrown in, and Final is... well, it's frikkin' Final. Anyone who's used it know why it rocks.

While Valor was usful at the beginning, I felt at the end of the game like it was more or less the same as normal, only you couldn't use magic.

EDIT - Antiform may be fun sometimes, but it completely depletes your drive meter. Quel dommage.

Posted by keyartist

i like wisdom..you got great range moveable magic and your quick..its great

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Anti-Form is by far my favorite, but I'll never get to use it again because the last form I leveled up was Final Form (which -10 points every time you use it), so I'm somewhere in negative thousands and Anti-Form shall never see the light of day again.

I adored Anti-Form Sora, he was an excellent addition in my opinion. The feral way he runs and attacks, the insane combos you can preform, the fact that it's Sora WITHOUT a keyblade killing things...I'd really like more information on it though, because I gurantee there is something important about it, especially since it looks like a Heartless.

Posted by Arczu

He certainly acts like a Heartless. If you stand around, he makes those fidgedy movements the shadows make. Not to mention that the combo it contains is VERY high in hits (with decent to nice damage by the way). It's just that they could have at least allowed it to use reaction commands (otherwise if you anti-form at a boss at the wrong time... you can't do anything to the boss... sucksors)

That video should have done it's tests by entering a battle then transforming, because if you are not in a battle, you cannot Anti no matter what.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]The Valor, Master and Anti-form.[/COLOR]

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

Valor is awsome and so is master both double wield and i agree like wailing on axle wisdom is ok but horrible against the air
Double Jump and high jump ar awsome

Posted by Roxas Lover

I liked Valor and Anti forms.I don't get why some people say Anti-form is bad,it has always worked out for me,and I don't get the thing about loseing 50% more damage because when I play in Anti-form I get hit and don't lose any damage at all.

Posted by Roxas23857

I like all the forms they all have their own benefits which is great it's like you know you can fall back on one if you can't use the other.

Posted by Ayu

i loved anti form! its hard for me to get though since i got final form...

Posted by Kestryl

I really loved Final Form, just for the sheer pleasure of pretty much causing those lovely Heartless/Nobodies a major headache.

Anti-Form... eh. What're ya gonna do? I like watching it, it's just so fast, but... well, call it the light in me or whatever, I hate using it. Plus you can't heal...

Posted by Sak

Anti-Form. It's just so freakin fast! Sure it gets ya killed every once in awhile, but it's an awesome form otherwise!

Posted by Arcadios

I had the most fn leveling up to the max with Final Form and the combos it can do are really good.
The worst I would have to say is Wisdom form.
Rankings
1.Final Form
2.Valor Form
3.Master Form
4.Anti-Form
5.Wisdom Form

Posted by Roxas23857

I agree Wisdom sucked for leveling up unless you do it at the beginning where everything is weak.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

my fav is final and master form. least was wisdom[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by NeXidala

wisdom was so easy to level up if u waited for the wolrd that never was where all the shdows keep on coming at u and they are all weak but i would hav to say my favorite was master because it was so kick ***! and final form obviously cuz its evrything in one! but i think in the next game if they hav drive forms there shud b more drive gauges -.- o and BTW i thought master was easiest to lvl up since i leveled up in beasts castle were they drop so many orbs!!!

Posted by antisora

go!!! ANTIFORM

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting antisora: go!!! ANTIFORM

Word...I like all the forms but wisdom it's on the lowest posible number for me if it's 1-10 it's like an negative 5!!! It just wasn't that good at all.

Posted by Fullflamealchemist

Go anti form.

Posted by deathdealah

definately master form and final
i love how master forms finishing move sucks all the enimies in and shoots them out dealing massive damage