Blog for Kairi Fan

Posted by Linko_16

Some of the newbies among the Sora Plethora are trying to get a role-play going about Kingdom Hearts. Thing is, there's no one perfect place for it... it's not really a Sim Battle, and it's not really a fan fiction, either. I have it open in the Literature and Fan Fiction forum right now for lack of a better place, but what I suggested to them (and they're quite enthusiastic about it) is their own blog. It'll be out of the way and they can set their own rules so we don't have the usual problems with newbs making a mess of the forums..

I know you usually don't give newbs blogs, but I think it's a pretty good exception to make in order to keep things peaceful.

Posted by Linko_16

Forgot the poll... yay for mod powers.

Posted by Xenos

Kairi Fan ... a newb? :X Eh ... I can't really say I like the idea. I don't mind it being in the KH board if they keep it to one single thread or two like before it was deleted/locked by whoever.

Posted by Iris

Why not make a roleplay sub-forum?

Posted by Xenos

Oh come on guys, this is getting really retarded. I'm sorry, but I can't put any better words for it. KH roleplay? What the hell? And that is coming from someone who's a fan of the game.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If this wins, I'll probably have the blog in the KH board as a sub-board there.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Xenos: Oh come on guys, this is getting really retarded. I'm sorry, but I can't put any better words for it. KH roleplay? What the hell? And that is coming from someone who's a fan of the game.

I know it's dumb, especially the way they're doing it, but what are we supposed to say? "No, you can't do it because we think it's dumb?" This will get their silliness out of the way and still let them have their fun.

I also wouldn't mind Iris's idea. I mean, good roleplays are quite fun. I'd play.

Posted by Klarth

Internet roleplaying is ****ing retarded and so is everyone who does it.

It's not happening in Literature, either. If you open it again I will delete it.

Posted by sabre

Yeah, I don't see why there'd be a problem, and at least there's a subject.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Klarth: Internet roleplaying is ****ing retarded and so is everyone who does it.

It's not happening in Literature, either. If you open it again I will delete it.

EDIT - k, I probably didn't need to be as pissy as I was when I first made this, so here's a calmer alternative:

I can see that you don't like RP's, that much was evident from your reaction to it landing in the Literature & Fan Fiction Board. As a fan of Darkness Advanced, though, you should be able to understand that mods need to be able to provide blogs/forums where people can do what they enjoy, even if it's something we think is dumb. Thing is, it really would get landed in the Lit/Fan Fic Board without any other alternative, but instead of trying to force people to accept situations they don't like, I'm trying to accomodate both you and Kairi Fan's group; as I explained, a blog would be perfect to keep them happy with their game, and you happy so you don't have to deal with them. I'm asking for your cooperation so everyone can be satisfied.

Posted by Alastor

I'm with Klarth.

Though since there's no chance of it actually being deleted, making it a blog is the next best thing, I suppose. I was fairly concerned that there were rules against repeatedly posting one-liners, which is much more than half of what that excuse of a board is.

They tell each other when they're logging off for ****s sake. Chatroom style posting = no.

Then again, the whole thing = no.

Posted by Jesse Smith

News flash, this just in: You're just a month late in replying!!! Look at the date!!! :D:D

Posted by Alastor

wth

whoops :cool: