KH theory- Light and Dark

Posted by nick25

Thanks for the info about the light and dark before, but I still have another theory. When Roxas was made, did he use Kairi as the light and Sora as the dark. The same with Namine.

Posted by Arcadios

I dont think so roxas was made soley thourgh sora because if u played kh com Vexen was going to show sora roxas and marluxia told axel they can't show the other side of sora's heart so that it why roxas is able to feel a friendship with Axel

Posted by keyartist

thats great what would of happened if they did meet..or if roxas killed sora would roxas die?

Posted by Arcadios

no roxas would have kept his side of sora's hearts and the other side would have vanished or tuened into a half heartless

Posted by keyartist

true..but the if sora has a nobody..roxas..the what i sora.. sora must be the heartless..yeah we seen his weak one..but then kairi shared her heart with sora..so sora can be a human heartless and not no it..cause he half of kairis heart

Posted by Arcadios

he retained his human state when kairis light showed sora the way back from the darkness

Posted by DeathEdge

ok. in kh before hallow bastion sora was this:
1 body
1 soul
2 hearts (kairi and sora's)

after hollow bastion and releasing his own heart and kairi's via the dark keyblade sora was this:
.5 (half) a body
1 soul
0 hearts. (possibly half since kairi may have leant half of her heart to him)

roxas is the other half of sora's body.

Posted by nick25

Nice theory there death. So sora has .5 of a body, him and roxas, he has one soul, his and he has half of kairis heart.

Posted by nick25

I wonder who mickey's nobody would be. Maybe the sailor from the black and white level.

Posted by Wiseman

the answer to your question is in ansems reports...just read

Posted by Wiseman

and mickey would have to become a heartless to have a nobodie...and i think he's heart is way too storng so..

Posted by DeathEdge

i thought i might add somthing interesting to this. in the song "sanctuary" the lyrics say "nothing is whole" and also "nothing is broken" meaning that while sora and roxas are not whole, they are also not broken. well if it actually does have a link to the game anyway. :) jsut thought i'd throw that in.

Posted by nick25

Good catch there death. Wihout Roxas, sora would never be whole again. What if Roxas was not there anymore? Would Sora ever be able to come back?

Posted by nick25

[IMG]http://dptwdg[/IMG]

Posted by nick25

How do you insert an image. Can't you just browse for it and insert it.

Posted by nick25

[IMG]C:\ Documents and Settings\adrian\My Documnets\My Pictures\dptwdg.jpeg[/IMG]

Posted by nick25

Hope this works lol

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\adrian\My Documents\My Recieved Files\My Pictures\dptwdg.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Demotion

/