Smash Your Level Up's

Posted by Bendehur2007

You can make your smash game a hole lot funer by puting handycup on you'r favorite player at lv9 handycup and the CPU's at lv1 Handycup then put damage % at 20 then wotch the people fly off the stage. You get to hit them once you can even beat lv9 cpu's at you'r very best an still not lost a stock live. there i Think iv'e fixed it.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Bendehur2007: You can make your smash game a hole lot funer by puting handycup on put you player at lv9 handycup and the CPU at lv1 Handycup then put damage % at 20 then wotch the people fly off the stage with you hit them once you can even beat lv9 cpu at you'r very best at still not lost a stock live.

I think this is beyond fix'd'ing. :(

Something about putting a handicap on level nines, or something, and afterwards they go flying very far when you hit them.

You could just play Sudden Death, too. Doesn't seem too different.

Posted by Bendehur2007

Quoting Alastor: I think this is beyond fix'd'ing. :(

Something about putting a handicap on level nines, or something, and afterwards they go flying very far when you hit them.

You could just play Sudden Death, too. Doesn't seem too different.

Sudden Death crap that i done better than that puls it count's to your melee Records to like for instaince you can crap the player at the high content why because iv'e got a lv 1 CPU at 999% faster that way Thank you very much.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Um what? I don't understand your english. :( Are you saying to put handicap on cpu's at level 1 and max out the dmaage ratio? That would send them flying and get you KO's faster. What you really should be doing is putting the handicap on CPU's to 9 and your personal handicap to 1 that way you can practice evasion and see how long you can last against level 9 cpu's with a level 9 handicap. That seems to be a better training method than scoring KO's quickly. If you want that, just do Super Sudden Death.

Posted by Arczu

This is good training for Very Hard mode in the 1P games. Because what makes it very hard it the fact that you are easier to KO then your opponent. They have a lower damage ratio then you do, so you need to be slightly skilled in knocking your opponent out.

What confuses me here is what the heck does "Smash Your Level Up's" mean?

Posted by Alastor

Something about smashing the higher level CPU opponents, or... hell, I have no idea.

Posted by Bendehur2007

Quoting Arczu]

Smash you'r level ups mean's well just makeing you smash melle funer.

Quoting Mystic Hero: Um what? I don't understand your english. :( Are you saying to put handicap on cpu's at level 1 and max out the dmaage ratio? That would send them flying and get you KO's faster. What you really should be doing is putting the handicap on CPU's to 9 and your personal handicap to 1 that way you can practice evasion and see how long you can last against level 9 cpu's with a level 9 handicap. That seems to be a better training method than scoring KO's quickly. If you want that, just do Super Sudden Death.

Not so like i told you this makes a hole lot funner not harder just do it like i did pleas do it to the CPU handycup on 1 your's lv9 and crap the heck out with DK I Pound them in the ground and did ground pound to riase ther Damage try it.

Well you guy's just don't understand what i am talking about so if you wont do it then crap you just do it is fun alot of fun.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Bendehur2007: You can make your smash game a hole lot funer by puting handycup on you'r favorite player at lv9 handycup and the CPU's at lv1 Handycup then put damage % at 20 then wotch the people fly off the stage. You get to hit them once you can even beat lv9 cpu's at you'r very best an still not lost a stock live. there i Think iv'e fixed it.

I do that all the time... I think. :(

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Bendehur2007: Smash you'r level ups mean's well just makeing you smash melle funer.

Not so like i told you this makes a hole lot funner not harder just do it like i did pleas do it to the CPU handycup on 1 your's lv9 and crap the heck out with DK I Pound them in the ground and did ground pound to riase ther Damage try it.

Well you guy's just don't understand what i am talking about so if you wont do it then crap you just do it is fun alot of fun.

Um I don't think getting KO's as fast as lightning or getting an opponents damage up to 999% is fun. That is just a waist of time and a snore fest to me. :( I love challenges. Any challenge would do. The thing that I mentioned is for those that love any kind of challenge, and trust me mine is hard if you don't have excellent evasion skills.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Get Ganondorf up to 999% damage as Roy. Trick him into doing his Gerudo Punch. Use the counter.

IT OWNZ LOLOLOL.

I kid you not.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Bendehur2007]You can make your smash game a hole lot funer by puting handycup on you'r favorite player at lv9 handycup and the CPU's at lv1 Handycup then put damage % at 20 then wotch the people fly off the stage. You get to hit them once you can even beat lv9 cpu's at you'r very best an still not lost a stock live. there i Think iv'e fixed it.

I lol'ed at "handycup". Though I think the game mode you're talking about is Super Sudden Death, which actually has somewhat of a challenge.

[quote=The X]I kid you not.

Where have I heard that line before...

Posted by Dragon Master

ok Bendehur2007 we do not get the idea of the point of this some people think super sudden death is better well form my point of view well i tryed this it dose count for your melle records as the most damage done to a cpu at the time well that's all i have to say.

Quoting The X: Get Ganondorf up to 999% damage as Roy. Trick him into doing his Gerudo Punch. Use the counter.

IT OWNZ LOLOLOL.

I kid you not.

well The X i've done that well it dosen't work as well as you think if you put the cpu's lv at 9 you well be so dang craped out of your mind the roy and ganondorf were on team's try this put roy an gandorf on team's so you can fight 2 on 1 try that.

And the kid you not is so out dated.

Posted by Dragon Master

Quoting The X: Get Ganondorf up to 999% damage as Roy. Trick him into doing his Gerudo Punch. Use the counter.

IT OWNZ LOLOLOL.

I kid you not.

well The X i've done that well it dosen't work as well as you think if you put the cpu's lv at 9 you well be so dang craped out of your mind the roy and ganondorf were on team's try this put roy an gandorf on team's so you can fight 2 on 1 try that.

And the kid you not is so out dated.