GuitarHero II

Posted by shep

they are now making a second one, If you think your the best guitarer in the world they are now giving you a chance to put your song on the II one, I think they should let you hook a IPOD to it and let you play any song you wan't. anyone else hear other stuff?

Posted by Lord of Spam

The iPod idea jsut impossible. Its not like the game jsut has something to calculate when the notes should be played; they are all set ahead of time when the game is made. And the first game had a contest to have a band get their song in the game too; it was Cheat on the Church, but I cant remember the bands name.

As for other stuff, there is more details on IGN, though for the lazy, here you go:

-A co-op mode will be introduced, allowing two players to play different tracks on the same song (i.e. one person playing lead guitar, one person playing either bass or rythm)
-Over 50 new songs
-New characters and venues
-New guitars for purchase (including basses)
-Also, in the interview, the developers hinted at the fact that they wanted to make the single player career mode more immersive and closer to an actual rock star life. Interpret that as you will.:(

Posted by brownoystercult

By "over 50 new songs" does that mean that the older ones will be included?

Posted by -:Psub:P-

Posted by

I cant get my girlfriend off that **** game, i have to hide the guitar just to get some ps time in

Posted by Colonel

Strike two. Stop bumping old threads.

Posted by

ummmmm how about you touch me in my nasty place pal

Posted by Colonel

How about and leave.

Posted by HaloPhantomX

This guys all over the place.