The Blank Page - A New Story Inspired by the World of Kingdom Hearts

Posted by Sak

Hey everyone, me, Riku Dark Badass, and Mr.Nintendo74 are making up a fan fiction with brand new characters. The fan fiction will be on this thread. Well, here's my character.......

Name : Aurie
Weapon : White Mage Staff - named "Aurora"
Alliance : Light
Spells: Cure/Cura/Curaga - heals ally
Recover/Recovera/Recoveraga - restores an ally's consciousness
Light Aura - a blast of light energy. Works well against heartless
Wrath of Heaven - a large beam of light falls from the sky and hits the enemy, where it explodes. Destroys any heartless in its path.
Shade Destroyer - destroys dark aura surrounding enemy, thus rendering them helpless for a few moments
Light Arrow - an arrow made of pure light energy. Works very well against large heartless.
Mage's Vow - several beams of light energy that circle, then crash into the enemy. Works well on all nobodies.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm claim to be the second to post in this thread.

My mother has photo shop 9 so i'll get it from her and make my own character

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

haha i dont have photoshop sorry guys

so i guess im just gonna decribe my character

Posted by Arcadios

well that sucks. kairi is it hard to make pics???

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: well that sucks. kairi is it hard to make pics???
not really, just get a pic to base it off of, and do whatever ya want to it.

hmm ok well hold up ill go find something haha

Posted by keyartist

so this is what?

Posted by Arcadios

alright then.
I just have to wait for her to come back from eating dinner with my fathe and sister.

But my guy has a sword that transformes at will into 4 difrent forms one is the Tessaiga from inuyasha, then the Completed First Tsurug from the ff7:ac movie, next the kingdom keyblade and finally with The Oblivion and Oathkeeper both at once.

Posted by Sak

Quoting keyartist: so this is what?
nothing yet. We're just making our characters right now.

Name: Mateo
Weapon: Tide a legendary sword formed by a pendant on his necklace
Element: Can control water and can use the power of Darkness
Special: Has another soul occupying his body to which he can transform into

Posted by Arcadios

Each sword has its own abilites kinda like the keyblades.

Tessiaga-Windscar,backlash wave and diamond spear wave.

Completed First Tsurug-omnislash,Omnislash Version 5/Super Ultimate War *** Champion Slash,Climhazzard.

Kingdom keyblade- has the power of light

The Oblivion and Oathkeeper-same abilites as final form.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Each sword has its own abilites kinda like the keyblades.

Completed First Tsurug-omnislash,Omnislash Version 5/Super Ultimate War *** Champion Slash,Climhazzard.

The Oblivion and Oathkeeper-same abilites as final form.
Um guys, read my first post, and look how I did my character.

Quoting Kairi Fan: Um guys, read my first post, and look how I did my character.

haha alright sorry ill change it in a bit ^_^

Posted by Arcadios

Name-Still thinking of a short name
Title-The legendary Hero of the Light
Element-fire and water
Special-Transformation of weapon at will.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Name-Still thinking of a short name
Element-fire and water
Special-Transformation of weapon at will.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Lime"]LOOK AT MY FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Posted by keyartist

lkjvnwfe,vmlk njuscam[,d=njoufdasc kohjibx

Posted by Arcadios

A new ability Trinity Limit-Can preform it by joining forces with kairi and riku.

Kairi i LUV your character mine is manly a balance of stretgh and magic.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: A new ability Trinity Limit-Can preform it by joining forces with kairi and riku.
ARE MY POSTS INVISIBLE?!?!? No, what I meant was, ur supposed to set up UR CHAR like i set up MY CHAR.

Posted by Arcadios

look i edited it

Posted by Arcadios

HEY WALLY MAKE A CHRACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Sak

Uh oh, Wally's here! How's my hair? lol jk. HEY WALLY! *hugs*

Name : Mateo
Weapon : a blade forged from all the elements and locked away in an ancient pendant it has a dragon engraved on the blade the blades name is Tide
Alliance : all elements/dark
Spells: Dark Aura, Elemental Config
Septero: an ancient spirit which occupies Mateo's body due to the necklace he wears
Leviathon: a giant serpent from atlantis that Mateo can call when need arises

Septero teaches Mateo everything he knows even though Septero has an attitude and tries to switch with him a lot

Posted by keyartist

name:Knots
age.???
alinment:no trace of light or dark
weapon:polarm:its an eternaly evil weapon which case complete goodness
limit:fragment unibind
2limit:fragment omega
3limit:truthfully the truth
magic:un healing cure...my hp is sent to anothers
traits:face is never seen... one arm of nothingness and one arm of everything

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey alls, give me a few minutes to develop my character, having difficulty deciding which one I want to choose of so many.

Hmmm, gimmie a sec.

Posted by keyartist

ahh is that right

Posted by Sak

ok from here on out, just post characters, and make the setup like mine was.

Wrath of Heaven - a large beam of light falls from the sky and hits the enemy, where it explodes. Destroys any heartless in its path.
Shade Destroyer - destroys dark aura surrounding enemy, thus rendering them helpless for a few moments
Light Arrow - an arrow made of pure light energy. Works very well against large heartless.
Mage's Vow - several beams of light energy that circle, and then crash into the enemy. Works well on all nobodies.

Posted by keyartist

this is lame im going back to kh3 talk later much

i think mine was pretty good and itll leave room for error (still looking for pic)

Posted by Sak

I GTG BYE EVERYBODY!

later Kairi

Posted by Arcadios

Name-Eiyuu-means hero in japenese

Age-17

Ocupation-Balance of all

Alliance-Light

Spells-
Fire-unleshes flames of furry
Water-attacks with the power of water
Lightning-strikes the opponent with a lighting bolt
Blizzard-freezes the opponent for only five seconds
Ultima-Does massive non-elemental damage
Meteor-Summons the ultimate destrucion at the cost of ones life
Holy-Protects friends with a mighty,unbreakable sheild and heals them at the cost of powers for the remander of the fight.

Weapons-Tessiaga,Completed First Tsurug,Kingdom keyblade,The Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Techniques-Limited Through the weapon.

Completed First Tsurug-omnislash,Omnislash Version 5

The Oblivion and Oathkeeper-same abilites as final form

Weakness-The overwhelmming presents of Absolute Darkness.

Ok remember, this is a complete edit and redo of Vecks.

Name- Vecks (No last name given)

Age-16

Occupation-Black Mage

Alliance-Light

Weapons- Metal Staff named Veridicus, which means Truthful. Six feet in length at the end is a large ring with four smaller rings, representing the four elements on this plane of exsistance

Alliance- Light

Spells- Conventional Black Magic FF style:While Vecks lives by the four elements of Fire Water Wind and Earth, he uses conventional Black magic, consisting of Fire, Blizzard, Lightning, and all the other fun spells, eventualy including Flare and other powerful spells.
In addition to conventional black magic, Jack also invents his own spells.
MP Rush-Rapidly materializes and destablalizes Jack's personal store of magical energy, resulting in a beam of raw power to chew though those nasty oponnents.

Wrath- Basically, this is Rapid casting. The basic three spells (Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, or their higher forms) are chanted so quickly, that they can be stored and then released all at once. A mighty trinity attack, by a single person.

Dimensional Flux-Focuses Vecks' will onto a single point in space, and then fluxiates the laws of space-time via magic, opening a rip in space, in the form of a wall usually. Can be used in many ways, but is often used to redirect doors and arches, or create a wall and another wall, that serve as instant short range portals.
The following are spells that may not be his own creation, but he does know. However, for one reason or another, he cannot cast them yet.
Blast Bomb- Conjures several fireballs, each with several times the power of a regular fireball. It's a doozy. And yes, this is from Slayers, for you Lina Inverse fans.

Omega Destruction-Unleashes a massize collum of pure energy that has the power to reduce legions of heartless to pure ash. Also apllies to freinds and self, so use with caution.

Arc Impulse-Named after the Chrono Trigger triple tech, it serves a different purpose here. By focusing the four basic elements of Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire, it unleashes a suprisingly non-elemental beam of white light at the enemy, reducing it, and anyone else caught in it, to nothing but ash.

Oblivion Flux-Using Vecks' innate ability to manipulate dimensions, this spell, inspired by the giga slave, conjures forth nothingness. Feeding off the casters very life force, it creates a kind of blackness that can be shaped by the casters will into a semi-tangible form at lower energy costs, or unleashed as a wave of energy. Anything that touches this spell sceases to be. At least, thats what the anceint tome that tough Vecks this spell said.

I'll post his actual stats and history or later. Remember, this is a complete edit, so posts following this that refer to it, might not make sence.

Posted by Arcadios

Befor u leave tell me about my cha.

Y'see, the thing is, you have to have a balance, you can;t start uber powerful.
My guy learns spells, based on their complexity, sometimes by seeing them, but cannot do them right off the bat.
He has killer attacks, but has crap for defence, so won't take much of a beating.
Devestating abilities, but most have a draw back.

Their needs to be a balance.

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/04ed514c.jpg[/IMG]

this is Mateo dont let his appearance fool you hes an incredibly warrior

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/ishigami.jpg[/IMG]

this is Septero an ancient Atlantian Warrior of Darness

Posted by Arcadios

I like your charecter riku go check out mine.

Quoting Wally The Weird: Y'see, the thing is, you have to have a balance, you can;t start uber powerful.
My guy learns spells, based on their complexity, sometimes by seeing them, but cannot do them right off the bat.
He has killer attacks, but has crap for defence, so won't take much of a beating.
Devestating abilities, but most have a draw back.

Their needs to be a balance.

yea my guy has no idea he has this power until he finds this necklace in the ocean and it unlocks this power and Septero is put within him

Ooooooooo! KEWL!
No fair, I don't have drawings of my character, cause I can;t draw :(
What do you think of him, btw? I tried to give him the potential for INSANE amounts of power, with some drawbacks.

Like the Etheral thing, he can't be hit physically, which means walls and doors have no hold over him, but it also means that a magic spell, like a fireball, will do double damage. Of course, the same applies to healing!

Basically, an anti-mage assasin for hire, that won't hurt his freinds.
(Because he knows them, and knows they can come across some phat lewt)

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: I like your charecter riku go check out mine.

haha thanks its weird ive been thinking about this for a long time and then i just found the perfect character that looked a lot like me haha but yea yours is cool too but quick question what do you mean by balance?

Posted by Arcadios

for my charecter he can only obtain the power of Meteor if he is in shrouded my darkness.

as for holy can only be obtained be self-scrafice.

Ultima can only be obtained if all the other magics like fire,water etc are raised to the highest level firagra, wateraga etc.

Posted by Arcadios

Ive been thinking of Eiyuu since before this idea started.

here my final blueprint:

Age-17

Ocupation-Balance of all

Alliance-Light

Spells-
Ultima-Does massive non-elemental damage*Not obtained*
Meteor-Summons the ultimate destrucion at the cost of ones life*Not obtained*
Holy-Protects friends with a mighty,unbreakable sheild and heals them at the cost of powers for the remander of the fight.*Not obtained*

Weapons-Tessiaga,Completed First Tsurug,Kingdom keyblade,The Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Completed First Tsurug-omnislash,Omnislash Version 5

The Oblivion and Oathkeeper-same abilites as final form

haha thanks wally yea yours is pretty awesome i like the whole assasin thing it kinda leads in that you have a secret forbidden past or something like

**** Mr. Nintendo can your guy get any more powerful i mean seriously who needs us in your party when you can just wave a hand and the worlds dead haha wow

My guy has a few magical items in his possesion, the result form not only being an anti-mage spec assasin for hire, but also having a keen eye for whats valuable. However, I only have two things for the moment.

Condisco-Given to him in his youth by a wizard. Allows MP drain, the ability to convert MP into raw energy in the form of an attack or recharge for a freind, and glows when treasure is near.
Looks like a short rod with a blue gem on the end.

Gigas-Given to him by a fairi one day. Long for a one handed sword, and elegant, it symbolises balance. Forged to be anti-magical, it can 'cut' magic and astral beings like a warm knife through butter. Also allows whispering, the ability to talk to a person from great distances, even cross dimensional.
Long and straight, very elegant (Not a rapier)

oh yea wally you want me to find you a pic for your person?

Posted by Arcadios

I limited my guy by the way when i said balance of all it meant he isnt to much of one thing and can gain traits from all

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: oh yea wally you want me to find you a pic for your person?

Can ya find me a pick too?

If you could, I would apreciate it.
My guy is unwilling to kill, or even harm his freinds. He specializes in killing of mages, however, he can and will take any job he can do. He likes killing mages however, because they can add to his wide variety of spells.
Note: His capacity does grow, so one day he may be able to learn even the most powerful of magics, but not now. Has both healing and attack spells, among his favorite are blink, aero, and a traditional fireball.

Tide- an Ancient Atlantian sword used by Septero in ancient days. his power & soul was sealed away into a Dragon Pendant meant to never be opened again due to its immense power. in the process of Septero being sealed away his memory of his ultimate power was wiped so he is in search for his lost memory.

ok tell me what kind of hair color and anyother things you may want for him possibly

Posted by Arcadios

how about he?

I also edited my chracter's weapons and spells

No holy and Meteor

Kingdom keyblade- has the power of light*not obtained*-needs too defeat 100 enemies

The Oblivion and Oathkeeper-same abilites as final form*not obtained*-needs too defeat 500 eneimes

Completed First Tsurug-omnislash,Omnislash Version 5*not obtained*-needs too defeat 1000 enemies

Also, despite being an expert swimmer, having several water spells, and almost always has under water breathing on. my guy has a fear of deep water. Seriously, if it goes above his head with him standing in it, he will not willing go in unless he ABSOLUTLEY has too.
Also, can't stand gargoyles. Not afraid of them or anything, but has indescriminant hatred of all things gargoyles.

Well, I gotta go to bed now, see you alls tomorow.
"My name is George W. Bush, and I aprove this message.
Tacos rule!"
---------------------------------------------------------
Black and short, possibly spikey.
Also, the color blue is invloved in his cloathing, not sure how, or how much, but is it.

Posted by Arcadios

hey can i get a guy with black hair or even better do u have a link for the pictures?

for wally hows this one?

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/olderkaji.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

that ones hot!

here Mr. Nintendo http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/?start=40

i g2g man ill talk to yall tomorrow and we might get started on the story tomorrow later man

Posted by Arcadios

thanks for the picks man g,night

Posted by Arcadios

heres my pick

Thanks again, Riku

Real quick, I actualy think that this one would be closer
[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/kamuro.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

what wally is that your pick???
Cause i picked that one and put the link on but didnt show the pic.

Meh, I just said it seems closer, I don;t really care personaly.
Besides, I asked Kairi Fan to draw me a pic. If she feels like it or not is entierly up to her though.

Going to bed now, latahs!

Posted by Arcadios

so i claim that photo in my name he shall be Eiyuu

Posted by DeathEdge

im gona try to draw a character if i get time. but im already thinking of what he will be like and what kinda world he will be from.

I would also like to add that my character has a gun. It does not fire conventional bullets, but instead fires single shot blasts of condensed personal magic. In other words, it turns MP into lasers! PEW PEW!
Not for rapid fire, but as it uses up personal MP, that means the shot's power can vary from a shot of light that does nothing, to a full out blast that makes startrek phasers look downright wimpy.
Again, slow firing rate at best.
Unlike his sisters gun :)
I'll make her up tomorow.

Posted by DeathEdge

i got my character pretty much done, ill post him tommarow and see what u guys think.

Posted by Tysis

can I make a dark character? If not let me know...

Name - Xytiss
Title - The Dark Necromancer
Age - 32
Occupation - Gaurdian
Alliance - Darkness
Spells - Dark Vortex, Shades of Crimson, Light Oblivion
Weapons - Wingblade
Techniques - none yet

I'll come up with more. I noticed there arent any dark people, so i guess you guys need an
enemy..hehe

My guy looks like setzer from KH2, but with the Organization cloaks. i might try to make an image like that.
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Setzer_kh2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Sorry, guys, but all Fan Fictions belong in the Literature and Fan Fiction board nearer to the bottom of the front page. I'm going to move it there.

I'm also going to give you guys a bit of a tip: if you want to keep this organized, don't treat your thread like a chatroom. Post everything you need about a character or part of the story or whatever, then just go do other things for a bit instead of hanging around for someone else. Don't post short, trivial messages just to say that you're character's almost done, or that someone else's is really cool. In fact, for the sake of cleanliness, you should probably use PM if you have something to say to only one person.

As far as the internet ettiquite goes, you can do what you want in this thread. Just don't be so chatroom-ish anywhere else.

I'm also going to say, from the point of view of a fellow fan-fic enthusiast, you probably shouldn't whore your characters out too much. It's about Kingdom Hearts, so don't pull stuff from other fan bases. The Tetsusaiga, for instance? I know the game involves other worlds and stuff, but don't you think that's a bit too outrageous?

Don't power-up your character too much, either. He/She does not need all the strongest spells and weapons and occupations, et cetera. Give him/her color and characterization, some kind of struggle. Make it interesting to read.

Anyway, good luck.

Ooooo, ok!
My guy is kind of modeled to be a Final Fnatasy character, so I shall remodel him when I get back from school. Of course, it' almost 9, so I'm 2 hours later as is..
Well, see you alls later!

Posted by Klarth

What the ****? This isn't fanfiction, this is more like a halfassed roleplay.

Take this somewhere else.

Posted by Linko_16

Just let them have their thread. They're not bothering anyone, or ruining other fan fictions. Besides, it can't go anyplace else; it's not really a Sim Battle, so it can't got there, and this is the next applicable place. If they can't put it here, they can't put it anywhere.

Posted by Arcadios

I LUV U LINKO
thanks for helping us out.
gives a *Mr.N74 LUV's U* t-shirt

Posted by Sak

Quoting Linko_16][color=indigo]Just let them have their thread. They're not bothering anyone, or ruining other fan fictions. Besides, it can't go anyplace else:
*HUGGLES LINKO* Thanks for getting our thread back, and thanks for saying my sigs were good! :-D

Posted by Arcadios

wow kairi
who killed her so her friend or sister or whatever can avenge her?

Posted by DeathEdge

yay. thx linko.

ok now bear with me, this is the best i can do with my limited time. but here is my character in PEN woohooo!!! lol , well it will give u the idea of what im getting at anyway.

[IMG]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3000/din13um.gif[/IMG]

now for his stuff:

Name: Din (this is one of my other aka's it originally stood for Death is Near)

Weapons : to be named- dual bladed dagger. there is a small blade on each side of the handle shaped similar to cloud's buster sword. he uses the dagger to throw and then makes it return via gravity or he just reconjures it.

-cloak of darkness: a cloak he wears wrapped around his neck and flowing off his shoulders passed his back. the cloak is made of darkness. he uses his gravity magic to enshroud his body in it when he is trying to be sneaky. this is why usually people can only see his glowing right eye, as his left eye is covered by his long black hair.

Alliance : Dark

Spells: he weilds the element of gravity. he usually only uses gravity for a few things, to shallowly levitate allowing him to be unheard while sneaking around, to ward off enemy attacks, to jump higher, and to aim his dagger when thrown.

background story: Din was once part of a troubled person that had a constant inner war between light and dark. The person was so chaotic with himself that eventually he had to split into two almost opposite beings. one of the beings taking all the light, the heart, and half the body. Din was the other half and took all the darkness, half the body, and the soul of the person. These two beings were permenantly split because neither of them wanted to be a part of the other. Din is technically a nobody fused with a heartless since, he has no heart and has no light in him, meaning all darkness. Din sees nothing as an ally except himself and darkness. He will kill anything that is alive because he doesent trust anything and he is completely void of emotion. Their is only a few things that would bring din to even communicate with another being:
1. for more knowledge, which din thinks will make him stronger
2. to aid himself in accomplishing his own goals.
3. to avoid being struck down
Most of the time people never get the oppertunity to see him because he only opperates in darkness, and will most likely run away if caught in the light.

*** i went all over with that lol.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: wow kairi
who killed her so her friend or sister or whatever can avenge her?
Ok well I guess Lord Nowkun will. And it's gonna be AERITH STYLE. By that, I mean shes gonna be casting a really powerful spell, and then he's gonna throw the sword at her back, and with her dying breath, she's gonna say the last word of the incanation. Don't worry though, she'll make a phoenix style comeback.

P.S. Linko's gonna try to get us a blog.

Posted by Arcadios

heres my guy:

His name is Eiyuu

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: heres my guy:

His name is Eiyuu
lol. Ur so lazy. At least I edited my pic with Paint Shop.

Posted by Arcadios

Age-17

Ocupation-Balance of all

Alliance-Light

Spells-

Kingdom keyblade- has the power of light*not obtained*-needs too defeat 100 enemies
The Oblivion and Oathkeeper-same abilites as final form*not obtained*-needs too defeat 500 eneimes
Completed First Tsurug-omnislash,Omnislash Version 5*not obtained*-needs too defeat 1000 enemies

Ultima can only be obtained if all the other magics like fire,water etc are raised to the highest level firagra, wateraga etc.

Posted by Arcadios

yeah i no im lazy.
Besides i tried to edit Eiyuu but my moms paintshop pro 9 is preety complicated i'll read the manual 2morrow

Posted by Sak

Mage's Vow - several beams of light energy that circle, and then crash into the enemy. Works well on all nobodies.

--2 years ago--
Aurie was walking home from the market. It was a clear Autumn day, not a cloud in the sky. Things were going too perfectly. She approached her house, when she noticed something - the door was slightly ajar. She dropped the packages, and ran inside.

Posted by DeathEdge

so does aurie have a story, or a background?

Posted by Arcadios

kairi can u edit my picture of Eiyuu?
can ya change the fuzzy stuff on the back of his coat darkish or metallic red?
and the coat darkish or metallic blue?

Posted by Sak

--continuing last post--
Inside her house, she found 3 corpses - her mother, her father, and her twin sister. Then she noticed something else, a note. It read ~ These people have been killed by order of Lord Nowkun. Let this be example for all of you.~ You'll pay for that u ******* thought Aurie.

Posted by DeathEdge

sounds like aurie has some dark in her heart?

Posted by Arcadios

okay how about this.

Eiyuu a is berdund by his inevitable destiny of his life being taken away from him by the darkness and he gain his weapons the keyblade by the strong emotion of survival within him but he had to remove the majority of his darkness and so went to a holy temple and clensed himself of the darkness in his heart but not all of it and he was split into 2 people himself and Kurai meaning dark(little light) in japenese, and Kurai told Eiyuu "I will return to your Body but I will take control of it instead." Before sprouting Dark Angelic wings and disappearing into the night.

I change the weapons:
Kingdom keyblade- has the power of light.
Weakness-The overwhelmming presents of Absolute Darkness

Name-Tina Satis

Age-16

Occupation-Cat's Eye Assasin

Weapons-Yes. Other then that, she posseses two guns. One is a high power sniper rifle of her own design, and a short range pistol with exploding rounds (Cause they're fun).

Alliance-"Being alligned with something implies that you are a follower."

Spells-none

Abilities-Unstopable Force: Any thing she uses to the second degree (1st her fists or legs, second a melee weapon) is unstopable to a maximum of one mile. (No decleration, matter stays in tact, can only accelerate to a point, and does not applie to certain things)
Body Lear: Her body learns. In this efect, Non-elemental damage is reduced by 50% indefinetly everytime applied. Resets every 24 hours.
Magical Block-Mind is sealed on the astral plane. Cannot be effected by magic unless it is non-elemental. (Healing and benefical magic also does not work)
Cat's Eye-Right eye becomes that of a cat. Allows sight through space and time and perception of botht hat and current position in space time. (100% dodge and crit chance for a short time. Seriously drains MP)

Tina Satis is the twin sister of Vecks. Long black hair, glasses, a tall lanky figure, and a tux with bright red gloves define how she looks. Against her brother in everyway, she personaly sealed herself off on the astral plane, resulting in immunity to magic, but at the cost of her own. Both have shadoy origins of birth at best, and are assasins for hire. Tina can and will kill anyone she wants, even if she isn't paid (in her opinion anyway) except for her brother, as both are equaly matched. Tina posseses access to a pocket dimension where she can choose weapons from her large strong hold. She keeps the sniper rifle for long distance sniping, but that is obvious, but prefers melee and thrown weapons, as her unstopability powers cannot harm her self, but do not apply to guns.
Tina suffers from a phobea of fire as a result of an accident when she was young, and an uncontrolable love for money booze and cheap floozies.

Basically, she'll kill whoever you want her to, but will not side with you unless her goal and yours are mutual.

Her body regenerates quickly when resting, which is good, because not only is healing magic useless on her, but so are items.

Tina and Vecks both come from a world long forgotten. Vecks found his way to what was at the time Radiant Garden, and settled down, where he learned more of his magical powers to 'Learn' magic from a blue mage. Tina however, seperated from him do to an extreme hatred for each other, eventually found out about the heartless, and decided to storm Radiant Garden, where it was eventually over run by heartless. Her original plan was to follow the heartless in, then blow them away, however, being sealed from the astral plane, while this meant she was immune to magic, this sadly meant that she could not touch the darkness of the heartless, and was forced to retreat when they started using the surrounding matter to attack her. Now she shows up from time to time to try and kill her brother, and any other FF character she wants, however, she does work for someone at the moment, who is paying her well to not kill Sora and co (Not including her brother)
She is a merc and an assasin, but leave the option to leave as she sees fit, but she is no fool, and comprehends the fact that she cannot defeat the person she works for at the moment. Besides, they share a mutual goal, what that is, we don't know.

Thats my second character. Well, not so much a character, so much as an enemy to be reconed with. (Throwing munny at her will buy some time)

And thank you for re-opening the thread!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creaters note:the whole 50% reduced thing only applies to the same attack. If you use flare once, it does 100% damage, if you use a different non-elemental attack, it is still 100% at first. Physical attacks are reduced by 10% instead of 50%

Posted by Arcadios

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/?action=view¤t=ShadowWarrior4.jpg

This is kurai
and this is Eiyuu

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/?action=view¤t=kamuro.jpg

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/?action=view¤t=blackswordanime.jpg

Mateo's story: He lived on an exotic island of greece Halkis. Mateo was out by the rocks where he always looks out onto the ocean the exact place where his brother Acheron left the island for a new life. When all of the sudden the sky turned dark and these creatures appeared out of nowhere and Mateo fought with whatever he could to destroy them but he was unsuccessful and was soon thrown into the ocean water but before he hit the water a dark portal opened within the water and fell into a dark sea of water and as he hit the ocean floor a necklace shimmered and Mateo picked it up and the necklace shined a bright light and Mateo flew out of the portal looking through someone elses eyes and soon all of the enemies were destroyed soon he found out that a spirit occupied his body that helped him and trained him frustrated him and guided him his name is Septero

a week or so after Septero took over Mateo and created a portal and jumped in nowMateo is about to enter a new world he has no idea where he is....

Posted by Arcadios

nice story riku how about mine

Posted by DeathEdge

Nice stories and characters guys, i like the creativity :)

more about din: the world he came from is forgotten and will most likely remain unknown to everyone except for him and his counterpart, because din helped the world open up to the darkness and then proceeded to kill every person in the world except his counterpart. The counterpart escaped the world and now the hunt is on for din to find and kill him, so that he can rid himself completely of light, and be a whole dark being. But din has no idea where to look, he is currently wondering the corridors of darkness, which is a sactuary to him.

Posted by Arcadios

its kinda cool how everyone thought up of a counter part of their character. :)

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linko_16]If they can't put it here, they can't put it anywhere.
VGC isn't the only message board on the internet.

Hey, Linko? Stop rewriting my board's rules, please. The only reason I'm not deleting this is so that they don't cry foul when they lose what they've got so far.

This really, really doesn't belong here.

Posted by Linko_16

To Sprite Block Members: I know this doesn't really belong here, but as long as Klarth's being a total prick and threatening to delete it, it needs a temporary home until we either get a blog set up for these guys or an RP subforum. Mods are discussing it, and we should have an answer soon. I know this is pretty much the only place on this whole @#$% board that where people are considerate, so please tolerate it for the timebeing.

To participants of this roleplay: hang in there.

Posted by Arcadios

Thank u so much, Linko

Posted by Arcadios

well for now i can at least say my part of this ordeal:

If the thread is bothering u why dont u talk and try to reason with the person who made the thread(kairi) or make a home for this thread in this website.

I've only been here for a little more then a week but this is one of the best websites there is but this is the only flaw I found so fair and it's your judgement, sorry but You should try to stop being such an unfair guy just because u have more power then us in this cyber world dosen't mean u should go mad with power and ruin any persons thread.
I will say this, at least u haden't completely deleted this thread so that means your not that bad and at least considered our feelings.

Posted by Alastor

Uh... alright.

This is a little unusual, but... sure. =p

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Alastor: Uh... alright.

This is a little unusual, but... sure. =p

so u agree with me?

By the way i like your sig.

Posted by keyartist

and i must be evil. my rep shows all thatim not lieing.so hate me.

Posted by Alastor

I was actually talking to Linko, since moving this to my blog was a little sudden, but yeah, sure.

btw, thanks for the sig comment. =p

Posted by Sak

THANKS AGAIN LINKO!!!!!
Well here's the latest update on my char.....

Alliance : Light/Dawn

--4 years ago--

Aurie was walking home from the market. It was a clear Autumn day, not a cloud in the sky. Things were going too perfectly. She approached her house, when she noticed something - the door was slightly ajar. She dropped the packages, and ran inside.

Aurie slowly opened the door. Inside she saw her mother and her older sister lying on the ground - either unconscious or dead. Her father was holding a knife, surrounded by 3 men with large swords. “FATHER!” cried Aurie. She rushed in, ready to fight with her father. “AURIE! NO!” her father said. One of the strange men took his sword’s sheath, and swung it at Aurie. She fell to the ground unconscious. The rest of the fight, she does not know about.

--that night--

Several hours later, in the middle of the night, Aurie awoke. She was in a pool of blood, and nearby lay her father, face down. She rolled his body over, and examined him. In his chest was a very bad cut. It appeared that he died of loss of blood. Aurie began to feel the sting of salty tears forming at the corners of her eyes. She went over to her sister, and her mother, and rolled them over. They had apparently died the same way as her father. Why she herself was still alive, she did not know, but at that moment she began to cry. She wept, and wept, but that didn’t bring her family back. Nothing would.

Later that night, she buried her mother, her father, and her sister, their graves unmarked. She was alone now, and she always would be. She fell asleep under the tree of which her family was buried.

--the next day--

Aurie awoke early the next morning. She had made a decision over the night. She didn’t want to be a helpless child anymore. That day, Aurie went to the library, and got a book on white magic. She was going to become a white mage.

Posted by Zeta

O_O How did this get in the Spriter's Blog?

EDIT: k, saw last page. nevermind.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Zeta: O_O How did this get in the Spriter's Blog?
It's just temporary until Linko can convince the mods to get us our own blog. I think.

Posted by Arcadios

well everyone we won for now against Klarth and remeber to save your characters info in your computer for backing up

Posted by Sak

Oh one thing guys. [COLOR="Lime"]THE ONLY PPL THAT CAN MAKE CHARACTERS ON THIS THREAD ARE ME, MR. NINTENDO74, RIKU DARK BADASS, WALLY THE WEIRD, AND DEATHEDGE[/COLOR] and that dude who's blog were in.

P.S. read my latest character update

Posted by Alastor

This seems more like something you should do through IM, to be honest. I mean, if it's a fanfic and not an RPG thread, all of the characters and the plot should already be preset.

If you're making it up as you go along, it's actually an RPG thread. =/

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Alastor: This seems more like something you should do through IM, to be honest. I mean, if it's a fanfic and not an RPG thread, all of the characters and the plot should already be preset.

If you're making it up as you go along, it's actually an RPG thread. =/

right now were just getting our chracters maybe and then.... I don't know u got to ask kairi that.

Posted by Sak

*pokes riku* *pokes Mr.N* U GUYS THERE?!?!? *continuously pokes*

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: right now were just getting our chracters maybe and then.... I don't know u got to ask kairi that.

If we ever get our own blog, we'll take turns writing chapters of the stories and stuff like that.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: *pokes riku* *pokes Mr.N* U GUYS THERE?!?!? *continuously pokes*

If we ever get our own blog, we'll take turns writing chapters of the stories and stuff like that.

I CALL SECOND HeHe

Posted by Alastor

Well, until then, I guess you're welcome here. Just try not to break anything and you'll be fine. =p

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/Hail_Ov_Gunfire/04ed514c.jpg[/IMG]
Weapon : a blade forged from all the elements and locked away in an ancient pendant it has a dragon engraved on the blade the blades name is Tide
Septero: an ancient spirit which occupies Mateo's body due to the necklace he wears

Septero teaches Mateo everything he knows even though Septero has an attitude and tries to switch with him a lot

Mateo is an islander he was born on the of Halkis in Greece hes an orphan alone with just his brother. Until one day his brother decided to leave the island for a new life in the process he left his brother alone. Months past and Mateo went to the rocks by the side of the ovean where his brother left he waited for some sign but none came. But on that fated day, Mateo's life would change forever. he went to the usual place and a storm out of nowhere came and these creatures appeared out of nowhere he tried to fight them but he was thrown off the cliff into a portal of darkness and as he sank into the dark water a necklace shimmered at him he grabbed it hoping some miracle would happen. a glow went around him and he felt himself change and all of the sudden he was out of the water but Mateo was looking through someone elses eyes. the creatures attacked him and a blade out of nowhere appeared and slayed the enemies and then when they were all gone he fainted. when he woke up he was himself again and a voice rang in his ear telling him who he was and what had just happened the voice was a spirit named Septero. Septero tried to teach Mateo everything he knew including how to Summon Tide an ancient Atlantian sword but itll take time for Mateo to actually learn them all soon after Mateo was walking around when all the sudden Septero thought he spoyyed one of the horrible guardians who put him into that pendant and he switch bodies with Mateo and ran after him into a portal leading to a place where neither of them have been to.......

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/Hail_Ov_Gunfire/ishigami.jpg[/IMG]

Septero was one of the 10 Guardians of Atlantis and they decided to combine their powers so all of them could protect Atlantis with this one weapon so they each put a piece of their power in it Fire, Water, Wind, Thunder, Earth, Spirit, Metal, Light, Ice, and Septero's power Darkness. When Spetero infused his power in the Blade known as Tide he was the only one it would respond to and the other guradians got jealous and became evil so they locked his spirit and power in a Pendant only to be unlocked by an Atlantian and it was placed in the Ocean of the Dark Realm.

Quoting Kairi Fan: *pokes riku* *pokes Mr.N* U GUYS THERE?!?!? *continuously pokes*

haha fine i call third!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: I CALL SECOND HeHe
OH! I'VE GOT AN EVEN BETTER IDEA! Well first we write the prologue's, one for each char and only the creator of the char can write the prologue

EX : Prologue A - Aurie's story - by Kairi fan
etc, etc.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Alastor: Well, until then, I guess you're welcome here. Just try not to break anything and you'll be fine. =p

thanks for the welcome o i like your avi too.

Posted by Sak

Ur just tryin to suck up to him Mr.N.

Posted by Alastor

While I'm at it, I could suggest one thing: Organization.

You've got like six pages of thread and hardly any are actually relevant to the story. Maybe keep all of the profiles edited into the first post, or something.

Not double posting helps, too.

Just some advice. :)

Edit: [Quote]Ur just tryin to suck up to him Mr.N.

Probably. :cookie:

Posted by Sak

That's exactly what Linko said. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey cant i be grateful we got our thread back?

Posted by Sak

OH! I'VE GOT AN IDEA! All chapters/prologues and stuff must be in [COLOR="DarkOrange"]this color[/COLOR]

i like your idea Kairi i guess im done then haha its just im thinking that i end up in your realm and we go to defeat Nowkun or something haha but yea i think that might be cool

Posted by Arcadios

how do u change color?

not sure

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: i like your idea Kairi i guess im done then haha its just im thinking that i end up in your realm and we go to defeat Nowkun or something haha but yea i think that might be cool
you forgot Aurie's evil twin brother, SEAN! (bum bum bum) He's the dude that kills her in Chapter 10 - Dawn's End Part 1 or 2(I haven't decided yet.)

Posted by Arcadios

we should put our chracters in order mening their stats and background story starting with kairi then me then riku and who ever else and add your chracter's rival/enemy.

Posted by Sak

Oh, yeah, I forgot about stats. *goes to edit Aurie again*

Posted by Alastor

[ color = YourColor ] Text Goes Here [ /color ]

Without the spaces. You can use number codes (none of which I know) or just simple colors like orange, skyblue, deepskyblue, deeporange, black, and so on.

To change your font color for every post, like how mine is black, then yeah. Just go to options in the User CP.

what exactly do you mean by stats

yea kairi hmmm then i guess ill appear after all that happens but i guess ill visit some other places before that time Mr. Nintendo what do you say i end up in your realm

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: Oh, yeah, I forgot about stats. *goes to edit Aurie again*

what should be the stats?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: what exactly do you mean by stats

yea kairi hmmm then i guess ill appear after all that happens but i guess ill visit some other places before that time Mr. Nintendo what do you say i end up in your realm

that be good we all have our seprate worlds/realms and a villain can open ports to the other worlds but who is the villain, I think my guys bad side should be that guy cause he wields majority darkness but has little light.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: what should be the stats?
str spd int bmag wmag def mdef (strength speed intelligence black magic white magic defense magic defense)

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: that be good we all have our seprate worlds/realms and a villain can open ports to the other worlds but who is the villain, I think me guys bad side should be that guy cause he wields majority darkness but has little light.

awesome cool with me my enemies are basically Septero's enemies the other Guardians and we join forces to kill whoever is in your realm that is my enemy and we i guess get your evil side back in you maybe

how about this for stats

STR
MAG
SUM
idk think of some more i will too

Quoting Kairi Fan: str spd int bmag wmag def mdef (strength speed intelligence black magic white magic defense magic defense)

*gives thumbs up* awesome!

Posted by Arcadios

but whats the over all limit i know its 10 per stat but how many points, 20?

why not 30

Posted by Sak

i did 25 stat points.

Posted by Arcadios

kairi its your thread whats the limit.
_________________-
alright then 25 it is.

Posted by Sak

the limit for each stat is 10, but u can only use 25 stat points.

Posted by Arcadios

what about dexterity-reflex?

Posted by Sak

That's basically speed.

Posted by Arcadios

hello *pokes kairi and riku sumiotinously*

Posted by Sak

What?

Posted by Sak

Wait....
We need an overall story....

World : Dawned Nightfall

Stats : str - 3/10
spd - 4/10
int - 8/10
bmag - 0/10
wmag - 10/10
def - 3/10
mdef - 7/10

Total points : 25

*--prologue--*

--4 years ago--

Aurie slowly opened the door. Inside she saw her mother and her older sister lying on the ground - either unconscious or dead. Her father was holding a knife, surrounded by 3 men with large swords. “FATHER!” cried Aurie. She rushed in, ready to fight with her father. “AURIE! NO!” her father said. One of the strange men took his sword’s sheath, and swung it at Aurie. She fell to the ground unconscious. The rest of the fight, she does not know about.

--that night--

Several hours later, in the middle of the night, Aurie awoke. She was in a pool of blood, and nearby lay her father, face down. She rolled his body over, and examined him. In his just was a very bad cut. He died of loss of blood. Aurie began to feel the sting of salty tears forming at the corners of her eyes. She went over to her sister, and her mother, and rolled them over. They had apparently died the same way as her father. Why she herself was still alive, she did not know, but at that moment she began to cry. She wept, and wept, but that didn’t bring her family back. Nothing would.

Later that night, she buried her mother, her father, and her sister, their graves unmarked. She was alone now, and she always would be. She fell asleep under the tree of which her family was buried.

--the next day--

Aurie awoke early the next morning. She had made a decision over the night. She didn’t want to be a helpless child anymore. That day, Aurie went to the library, and got a book on white magic. She was going to become a white mage.

--present--

Now done with her white mage training, Aurie wants to fight Lord Nowkun. She decides to go visit her old friend Vecks, who lives on the outskirts of town.

--Vecks’ property--

Aurie walks up to Vecks’ small house, and knocks on the door. “Who is it?” answered a male voice.
“Vecks? It’s Aurie.”
“Aurie?!?!? I’m coming!”

The door opened, to reveal a young man with blonde hair. He looked a little older than Aurie.
“So, Aurie, what brings you here?”
“I’m… looking for… some fellow rebels. I want to fight Lord Nowkun.”
“Well, if you’re looking for a guy to help, I’m your man.”
“That’s great, but….. we’re gonna need more than two of us.”
“And for more than two of us, we’re gonna have to travel to different worlds.”
“Different…worlds….?”
“Yeah, you see, our world - Dawned Nightfall - is not the only world out there, but all of the worlds are ruled by Lord Nowkun. I’ve figured out a way to get to those other worlds.”
“Wow! That’s great.”
“We can leave anytime.”
“Then let’s go.”

Aurie and Vecks went on his ship and began their Maiden Voyage…..
(P.S. Wally if you read this ur guy Vecks or whatever has to be from the same world as Aurie cuz hes in her prologue.)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: While I'm at it, I could suggest one thing: Organization.

That's part of why I tried to get them a blog. It'd be easier to have a thread for character profiles, a thread for each chapter, et cetera.

Oh, and you all need to rep Alastor for letting this go in here. I mean, techinally, he could've kicked you out.

EDIT - If Aurie had a twin sister who was killed and an evil twin brother, wouldn't that make them triplets?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Linko_16: That's part of why I tried to get them a blog. It'd be easier to have a thread for character profiles, a thread for each chapter, et cetera.

Oh, and you all need to rep Alastor for letting this go in here. I mean, techinally, he could've kicked you out.

EDIT - If Aurie had a twin sister who was killed and an evil twin brother, wouldn't that make them triplets?

thats y i changed it to her older sister.:-D

Mr. Nintendo you goin yet?

here look at this and tell me what you think so far

Mateo: Where in the hell are we?
Septero: Where is he where’s Reiki when I get my hands on him im gonna
Mateo: HEY! calm down ill take over now
switches back into Mateo
Mateo: sigh we need to find out where we are and then we can find Reiki…..by the way who is Reiki?
Septero: Reiki is the Guardian of Fire he’s one of the people who sealed me away in that necklace.
????: Hey! who are you? you just fell out of nowhere where did ya come from? how did you do that?
Mateo: haha uh well I’m from an island called Halkis and who are you?
????: oh yea sorry the names Eiyuu have you seen a man named Kurai he looks a lot like me
Mateo: uh we kinda just got here and we don’t know where we are sorry so no.
Eiyuu: alright cool just checking

Awww, you guys started without me.
Of course, I have been somewhat flakey :P

I may end up changing to a more basic black mage, simpy because I love them, but keep Vecks in at the moment. In the end, I will only use one anyway.

I'll think about it.

(also, I like to write, so I can help out with stories.)

Posted by Sak

Why don't u just change Vecks to a basic black mage? I mean all that I said about him was that he was blonde and a little older than Aurie. lol.

because hes an assassin i guess

is Mr.Nintendo gonna put his character or not

Posted by Arcadios

here it is guys good and bad\
O and riku My guy is under your care okay so add that into your story.

Age-17

Ocupation-Balance of all

Alliance-Light
Strength-4
Defense-4
Speed-4
Intelligence-4
Black magic-3
White magic-3
Defense magic-3

Spells-

Weapons-Completed First Tsurug,Kingdom keyblade,The Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Kingdom keyblade- has the power of light.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prelude
Eiyuu a is berdund by his inevitable destiny of his life being taken away from him by the darkness and he gain his weapons the keyblade by the strong emotion of survival within him but he had to remove the majority of his darkness and so went to a holy temple and clensed himself of the darkness in his heart but not all of it and he was split into 2 people himself and Kurai meaning little light in japenese, and Kurai told Eiyuu "I will return to your Body but I will take control of it instead." Before sprouting Dark Angelic wings and disappearing into the night.

Present
Eiyuu searches for the other side of his heart to banish kurai and destroy his darkness and rid himself of the dark once and for all.
but before that he has to become stronger and stand a chance against kurai,now he is in mateo's world under his care.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Name-Kurai

Title-The dark side of the hero's heart

age-17

Ocupation-Balance of everything.

Alliance-Darkness

Strength-4
Defense-4
Speed-4
Intelligence-4
Black magic-3
White magic-3
Defense magic-3

Spells-
Flare-unleshes an explosion of flames
Ultima-Does massive non-elemental damage
Meteor-Attack to consume Eiyuu with darkness allowing kurai to ennter his body and control it
Oblivion-The destrucion of his light after merging with Eiyuu.

Weapon-Obsolute Darkness-keyblade

Abilities

Dark vortex-banishes anyone into another world
Destuction-summones heartless to drown the world in darkness.
All's end-Destroys the world completely eclipsed by darkness.

Prelude

After disappearing into the night he ventures the world searching for darkness to make him more powerfull then unleashes the dark into the heart of that world and destroys it afterwords.That was the fate of the world where he and Eiyuu were seaperated but too gain his ultimate power he needed the other side of his heart so he sent heartless to attack Eiyuu and the darkness was too much and consumed Eiyuu and so Kurai opened a portal and landed in Mateo world and was found uncouncious by him and meteo helped him back to healthe the reason Kurai didnt take Eiyuu's body was because Eiyuu was too weak even with the keyblade but he can become stronger so Kurai waits, silently.

Posted by Sak

I gtg guys. Bye! *hugs Wally*

Posted by Arcadios

later we'll stay here and keep thinking of ourside.

Good bye Kairi fan.
Yeah, I think I will go back and alter Vecks to be a more basic, yet still complex, Black Mage. With a 25 point limit, an assasin would be difficult, because let's face it, an assasin like him would need to have high in just about everything, maybe not STR, but certainly a bunch of stuff.
To save posting room, I am just going to go back and make the altercations via the edit button.
Also, Tina, the evil sister, will not be an evil sister, and in fact, probably be a different character all together.

Be back in a little bit, I have some editing to do.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd hold up on starting any actual storyline until we see what happens with this blog. It'll be easier to start a story in a different thread. Keep thinking of how to develop your characters.

You know, usually RP's have someone who's in control of the whole game, someone without a character but keeps control over the course of events. Kairi, if you're not too attached to the story you've thought up thusfar, I wouldn't mind filling that position.

Posted by Arcadios

riku what do u think?

i like it i had to do some thinking but here it is Mateo/Septero's story its not the best but here it goes

str 5
spd 7
int 6
bmag 4
wmag 4
def 3
mdef 3

Mateo is an islander he was born on the of Halkis in Greece hes an orphan alone with just his brother. Until one day his brother decided to leave the island for a new life in the process he left his brother alone. Months past and Mateo went to the rocks by the side of the ovean where his brother left he waited for some sign but none came. But on that fated day, Mateo's life would change forever. he went to the usual place and a storm out of nowhere came and these creatures appeared out of nowhere he tried to fight them but he was thrown off the cliff into a portal of darkness and as he sank into the dark water a necklace shimmered at him he grabbed it hoping some miracle would happen. a glow went around him and he felt himself change and all of the sudden he was out of the water but Mateo was looking through someone elses eyes. the creatures attacked him and a blade out of nowhere appeared and slayed the enemies and then when they were all gone he fainted. when he woke up he was himself again and a voice rang in his ear telling him who he was and what had just happened the voice was a spirit named Septero. Septero tried to teach Mateo everything he knew including how to Summon Tide an ancient Atlantian sword but itll take time for Mateo to actually learn them all soon after Mateo was walking around when all the sudden Septero thought he spotted one of the horrible guardians who put him into that pendant and he switch bodies with Mateo and ran after him but before he could enter the portal a body was thrown out of the portal Septero caught the beaten and bloody mess and the portal closed. Both Mateo and Septero were shocked by this person. Who is he? where did he come from? and who was that in the portal?

str 7
spd 7
int 8
bmag 10
wmag 0
def 7
mdef 7

Septero was one of the 10 Guardians of Atlantis and they decided to combine their powers so all of them could protect Atlantis with this one weapon so they each put a piece of their power in it Fire, Water, Wind, Thunder, Earth, Spirit, Metal, Light, Ice, and Septero's power Darkness. When Spetero infused his power in the Blade known as Tide he was the only one it would respond to and the other guradians got jealous and became evil so they locked his spirit and power in a Pendant only to be unlocked by an Atlantian and it was placed in the Ocean of the Dark Realm.

----Present-----

Mateo: Who….Who is that?
Septero: I have no idea but hes really hurt we gotta heal him
*Septero looks down at the keyblade*
Septero: What do we have here?
Mateo: I don’t know but hurry lets switch back I know some healing magic you don’t
*switches back into Mateo*
Mateo: Here this will help until we get to my house
*Places one hand on mysterious persons chest and on the necklace and a white glow heals him*
Septero: nice job youre learning now lets go
*they return to Mateo’s house*
Mateo: alright hes getting better don’t you think?
Septero: Yea hes getting better lets find out who he is
Mateo: ok hey guy who are you
????: ugh….my…..my name is…….Eiyuu
Mateo: ok Eiyuu youre on the island of Halkis im going to take care of you ok?
Eiyuu: O…..okay
*faints*
Septero: We got a lot of work to do *sigh*
Mateo: Yea but he can probably help us
Septero: He better….

Posted by Arcadios

I think it great how our stories blended so perfectly and maybe it was Kurai who opened the portal where Mateo found the necklace.

haha thanks maybe Kurai thought that with the necklace he could gain the ultimate power but Mateo got in first haha i like it ^_^ so i guess we just gotta wait for Kairi Fan to do her chapter then you can do it then its my turn and then Wally alright cool what else should happen on the island hmm

Oh, could someone clear something up real quick?
How many stat points do we get, and also, what does everyone think of b.mage Vecks? I saved the Spell Breaker version, but I think I like the B.mage better. Tell me, then I'll add history and stats.

Posted by Arcadios

Maybe Kurai tries to engulfs the island with heartless but Mateo and Eiyuu destroy the heartless before they can get to the necklace and Kurai now vows he will have Septero's power.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: Oh, could someone clear something up real quick?
How many stat points do we get, and also, what does everyone think of b.mage Vecks? I saved the Spell Breaker version, but I think I like the B.mage better. Tell me, then I'll add history and stats.

we get 25 points on strength, defense, speed, Intellligance blk magic,white magic, and defense magic but everyone has a limit of 10 points okay and u should just copy and put ur guys info here because all of us did.

haha awesome i like it but i already have the necklace though i guess maybe theyre just going after it and me you and Sepero all fight the Heartless and Kurai. I dont think Kurai really knows the stipulations of the necklace though haha

oh and Wally yea i think its cool that hes a black mage now but idk i liked the whole assassin thing too but hey its all good both are cool with me and as for the Stat points im not to sure so i think im the wrong person to ask haha

yea wally youre next to put your prologue and everything so hurry haha

Posted by Arcadios

Riku about Mateo does the necklace itself turn into tide or does mateo willingly makes it appear in his hands like a keyblade.

the first time he summons Tide he needs to hold onto the necklace after that he just say Tide and it appears in his hand but he still needs to have the necklace for Tide but for switching between Septero and Mateo since hes inside him he doesnt need the necklace to switch but for all their power they need the necklace

Posted by Arcadios

okay then thats a lot clearier

and as for Leviathin he absolutely needs the necklace but only an Atlantian can use the power of the necklace now is Eiyuu an Atlantian?

oh and also Tide can only respond to Septero and since Septero is inside Mateo Mateo is basically a part of Septero so he can use it

Name- Vecks (No last name given)

Age-16

Occupation-Black Mage

Alliance-Light

Weapons- Metal Staff named Veridicus, which means Truthful. Six feet in length at the end is a large ring with four smaller rings, representing the four elements on this plane of exsistance

Alliance- Light

Spells- Conventional Black Magic FF style:While Vecks lives by the four elements of Fire Water Wind and Earth, he uses conventional Black magic, consisting of Fire, Blizzard, Lightning, and all the other fun spells, eventualy including Flare and other powerful spells.
In addition to conventional black magic, Vecks also invents his own spells.
MP Rush-Rapidly materializes and destablalizes Vecks personal store of magical energy, resulting in a beam of raw power to chew though those nasty oponnents.

Wrath- Basically, this is Rapid casting. The basic three spells (Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, or their higher forms) are chanted so quickly, that they can be stored and then released all at once. A mighty trinity attack, by a single person.

Dimensional Flux-Focuses Vecks' will onto a single point in space, and then fluxiates the laws of space-time via magic, opening a rip in space, in the form of a wall usually. Can be used in many ways, but is often used to redirect doors and arches, or create a wall and another wall, that serve as instant short range portals.
The following are spells that may not be his own creation, but he does know. However, for one reason or another, he cannot cast them yet.
Blast Bomb- Conjures several fireballs, each with several times the power of a regular fireball. It's a doozy. And yes, this is from Slayers, for you Lina Inverse fans.

Omega Destruction-Unleashes a massize collum of pure energy that has the power to reduce legions of heartless to pure ash. Also apllies to freinds and self, so use with caution.

Arc Impulse-Named after the Chrono Trigger triple tech, it serves a different purpose here. By focusing the four basic elements of Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire, it unleashes a suprisingly non-elemental beam of white light at the enemy, reducing it, and anyone else caught in it, to nothing but ash.

Oblivion Flux-Using Vecks' innate ability to manipulate dimensions, this spell, inspired by the giga slave, conjures forth nothingness. Feeding off the casters very life force, it creates a kind of blackness that can be shaped by the casters will into a semi-tangible form at lower energy costs, or unleashed as a wave of energy. Anything that touches this spell sceases to be. At least, thats what the anceint tome that tough Vecks this spell said.

STR:2
DEF:1
SPD:1
INT:6 I think it should be more like 30 for the points. Cause I
BMG:10 can hanble low in a lot, but I all but need 10BMG and
WMG:0 high int, but w/e
MGD:5

16 years ago Vecks was born, and a fortune teller told his family that he would grow up to be a strapping young lad with incredible strength and stanima, and become a knight!

8 years ago-
Vecks is in an accident, where he falls off a cliff, he was sightseeing. He fell off, but was found with no wounds, he had, as desire called for it, cast a featherfall spell.

4 years ago-
Vecks begins to study how to use black magic, and is inspired by his peers. He decides to help his close freind Aurie, by studying black magic to help protect her. He was also hurt when her family was killed

2 years ago-
Vecks begins inventing spells of his own, as well as gaining a few spells, that he knows, but cannot cast. He is very dedicated to his studies, to say the least.

1 year ago-
Vecks is off on a short trip to see his uncle, along the way, he ets lost (He never had a good sence of direction). ALong his way, he comes across a mysterious wizard, who calls himself 'The unnamed one'. He is given his metal staff, which holds untapped power.

Present-
Fortune teller is dead wrong. Vecks is an amazing black mage with formitable spells at his beck and call, including several of his own creation (not allw ere listed). Vecks has the innate ability for bending and twisting reality. He is short, wears a black shirt with black pants, and an open robe... Made of Denim. (?) Also has the traditional FF Black Mage hat

Thats all I got for the moment.

Posted by Arcadios

na i dont think so he comes from a diffrent time like a modern tokyo but they still up hold the honor of the warriors of light so Eiyuu is one of the warriors in his bloodline and his familiy has this heavy wieght on their shoulders. and he is the only warrior of light in his world but that dosent mean their are more from other worlds.

whos Jack? i like its cool but really where did Jack come from?

That was supposed to be Vecks. When creating him, I named him Jaylas, known more commonly as Jack. So, change Jack to Vecks :P
--------------------------------------------------
I have SO got to get to bed. Good night alls, I'll be redoing Tina tomorow, but for the moment, I need sleep!
See y'alls later.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: na i dont think so he comes from a diffrent time like a modern tokyo but they still up hold the honor of the warriors of light so Eiyuu is one of the warriors in his bloodline and his familiy has this heavy wieght on their shoulders. and he is the only warrior of light in his world but that dosent mean their are more from other worlds.

alright then cool Kurai cant use the power of the necklace but thats funny that he doesnt know it because again only an Atlantian can use that power so what else?

Quoting Wally The Weird: That was supposed to be Vecks. When creating him, I named him Jaylas, known more commonly as Jack. So, change Jack to Vecks :P

alrighty cool just trying to fugre that out ^_^ i thought you were supposed to be traveling with Aurie

Well, I yeah, that was the basic idea.
I guess I'll go redo his history as well tomorow, but for the moment, I need sleep! Also, I think it should be 30 points instead of 25.

Posted by keyartist

Name:Hated
Powers:As listed
Typo:Unedits peoples powers
Mistake:Redos what is done wrong
Hated and told:Boost of all stats
Unforgiving:Gives bake what is given
Im from a place where people don't forget, it is between forgiveness and pursuit.
Weapon: The spell checker, takes form of the weapon you are using.

Quoting Wally The Weird: Well, I yeah, that was the basic idea.
I guess I'll go redo his history as well tomorow, but for the moment, I need sleep! Also, I think it should be 30 points instead of 25.

haha yea thats what i said too alright later man

Quoting keyartist: Name:Hated
Powers:As listed
Typo:Unedits peoples powers
Mistake:Redos what is done wrong
Hated and told:Boost of all stats
Unforgiving:Gives bake what is given
Im from a place where people don't forget, it is between forgiveness and pursuit.
Weapon: The spell checker, takes form of the weapon you are using.

whoa old timer eh? wow you got some power man you need a prologue

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: alright then cool Kurai cant use the power of the necklace but thats funny that he doesnt know it because again only an Atlantian can use that power so what else?

Well since he vows on using the necklace so maybe he'll infect the necklace with darkness and exploit it at the time of vulnerablility. But that could be saved for later and maybe Matero learns through his heart that he dosent need the necklace anymore to summon leviathian. but still it could be left for later and also maybe the necklace has light in it to strong for Kurai to reach, maybe u want to name the necklace.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Well since he vows on using the necklace so maybe he'll infect the necklace with darkness and exploit it at the time of vulnerablility. But that could be saved for later and maybe Matero learns through his heart that he dosent need the necklace anymore to summon leviathian. but still it could be left for later and also maybe the necklace has light in it to strong for Kurai to reach, maybe u want to name the necklace.

yea youre right my original thought was naming it Tide though seeing as thats like where the epitamy of its power comes from along with Septero so hmm im gonna think on it and yea as for the other stuff we'll save it for later when we write our chapter alright well im out guys later talk to ya tomorrow

Posted by Arcadios

See ya riku i'm signing off too see ya later.

alright later Mr. Nintendo

Posted by keyartist

My story:
Once where people meet to talk about everything you can think of ,a boy entered a place where he was unwanted. He told stories, and made fun of the townfolk.What he didnt know is that that he was breaking laws, so people started to make fun of him. They even had an organization of haters.The boy knew of this and tried to reason with them, but they wouldn't listen. He felt sorry for what he did and said he was, but they still keep there club.The boy not knowing what to do, lashed out and faught with this organization of people. The boy grew even stronger and then final learned what people really wanted of him.With his last atempt at being liked he changed ,the people noticed but still rejected him, and so his story is untold and he is here to right the last words, but what he didn't know that it would be up to the people to deside his fate. Now it is your turn to write his story.

Posted by DeathEdge

Quoting keyartist: My story:
Once where people meet to talk about everything you can think of a boy ebterd a place where he was unwanted. He told stories, and made fun of the townfolk.What he didnt know is that that he was breaking laws, so people started to make fun of him. They even had an organization of haters.The boy knew of this and tried to reason with them, but they wouldn't listen. He feel sorry for what he did and said he was, but they still keep there club.The boy not knowing what to lashed out and faught with this people. The boy grew even stronger and then final learned what people really wanted of him.With his last atempt at being like he changed the people noticed but still rejected him, and so his story is untold and he is here to right the last words, but what he didn't know that it would be up to the people to deside is fate.

keyartist, i think my character and yours will get along just fine >:)

Posted by keyartist

Thats cool, but make sure that if our "powers" get to close I won't be able to control myself...I think.

Posted by Tysis

Since nobody EVER anwered me WAYYYY back on page 4 I guess im not allowed to pretend with you guys...

Posted by Linko_16

Meh, things are just a little unorganized right now. Wait and see if we get a blog for this.

Posted by keyartist

You are always welcome tysis.

Quoting Tysis: Since nobody EVER anwered me WAYYYY back on page 4 I guess im not allowed to pretend with you guys...

yea sorry Tysis i think we got carried away with our stories but yea youre more than welcome to create your own story just know you gotta make it like ours with prologue stats and so on and so forth

also keyartist idk man your story sounds really confusing no offense its just weird man

Posted by keyartist

If you know the things that have been going on lately, you will know what I'm talking about. It was meant as a joke, but look around the website you'll see.

Posted by Sak

[COLOR="Lime"]ONLY ME MR. NINTENDO RIKU DARK BADASS DEATHEDGE WALLY THE WEIRD and the guy who's blog were in right now[/COLOR] can post characters. If u post character's, they MIGHT make a cameo appearance, but I cant guarantee anything.

Adding a bit to my characters story.

My character, Vecks, is an orphan, and has been most of his life. However, he does remember that when he was about four, his parents were murdered, and his elder brother, went missing.
Sometime later, his brother contacted him. He said he had left o find his parents murderers, but has since come up with nothing. Searching into anceint lore, he has become a blue mage, and hasn't been heard from in some time.
Vecks' adoptive parents, are both scholars, so he has aquired an ability for extreme focus, and can read several languages. Speaking them, maybe not so much, but he can read them.
The staff he has is indestructible. The prevailing theory, is that it serves as an inverted vodoo doll. So long as the earth is around, the staff cannot be broken.
Also, regarding the oblivion spell. Using it calls forth no-matter, and like it is said, anything that touches it ceases to exsist, with partial exceptions. Indestructible items, such as the staff, can only be called into the void in whole. So, if you touch it with something indestructible, you'll be fine. If you cover it in no-matter, then it's gone forever.

Vecks is searching for both news of his brother (and his brother as well, obviously) and his parents killers.
No, the borther didn;t do it. I want him to show up later, and he will be a good guy.

Quoting Kairi Fan: [COLOR="Lime"]ONLY ME MR. NINTENDO RIKU DARK BADASS DEATHEDGE WALLY THE WEIRD and the guy who's blog were in right now[/COLOR] can post characters. If u post character's, they MIGHT make a cameo appearance, but I cant guarantee anything.

haha yea sorry Kairi i didnt mention Lord Nowkun but i was planning to make it as if like he was the one who ressurected the 9 other guradians so yea hey i mentioned him but when are we gonna start the chapters?

Posted by Arcadios

Kairi me and riku well put lord nubag in our story later once we met your chracters in the story

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Adding a bit to my characters story.

My character, Vecks, is an orphan, and has been most of his life. However, he does remember that when he was about four, his parents were murdered, and his elder brother, went missing.
Sometime later, his brother contacted him. He said he had left o find his parents murderers, but has since come up with nothing. Searching into anceint lore, he has become a blue mage, and hasn't been heard from in some time.
Vecks' adoptive parents, are both scholars, so he has aquired an ability for extreme focus, and can read several languages. Speaking them, maybe not so much, but he can read them.
The staff he has is indestructible. The prevailing theory, is that it serves as an inverted vodoo doll. So long as the earth is around, the staff cannot be broken.
Also, regarding the oblivion spell. Using it calls forth no-matter, and like it is said, anything that touches it ceases to exsist, with partial exceptions. Indestructible items, such as the staff, can only be called into the void in whole. So, if you touch it with something indestructible, you'll be fine. If you cover it in no-matter, then it's gone forever.

Vecks is searching for both news of his brother (and his brother as well, obviously) and his parents killers.
No, the borther didn;t do it. I want him to show up later, and he will be a good guy.
how about the same dudes that killed Aurie's entire family killed his parents? :-D

Sorry, for once, I have to say no to my biggest fan.
I currently have other plans for him.
......Although, by plans, I only have a vague idea of what it is....
....And by vague idea, I mean I have no clue!

But! i have a good reason for it! Well, quality reason, I wouldn;t say ethical in ANY stretch of the imagination, but a good reason.

Posted by Arcadios

Riku how about as a thanks for Matero.Eiyuu helps him try to find his brother and later well put in lord nowkun when they met Aurie and vecks? but if u want we can also put he was the one who reserrected the other 9 guardeian but septero dosent know they were.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Kairi me and riku well put lord nubag in our story later once we met your chracters in the story

yep sounds good to me! by the way ive thought of some things on our part of the story Mr. Nintendo what about yourself?

Posted by Arcadios

read my last post

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Riku how about as a thanks for Matero.Eiyuu helps him try to find his brother and later well put in lord nowkun when they met Aurie and vecks? but if u want we can also put he was the one who reserrected the other 9 guardeian but septero dosent know they were.

yea sounds cool to me but i dont think Mateo is really all to worried about Acheron now that hes not alone anymore but i think we'll make it like that or we make it as sort of we try to help you get Kurai and along the way Septero keeps recognizing guardians

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, did u call Nowkun , Nubag? lol

Posted by Arcadios

Sounds great but one question.
Is Acheron Mateo's bro?

Posted by Sak

OH ANOTHER BRILLIANT IDEA! Kurai could be like another dude bein controlled by LORD NOWKUN! Or somethin like that. lol.

yea Acheron is Mateos bro im not sure if i stated that or not sorry. hmm i like that Kairi but i think Kurai is just fighting for himself trying to find the Ultimate Darkness but hmm Mr. Nintendo what if maybe Lord Nowkun says he has it and will give it to him or something like that

What if we have a main badguy, who has several underlings. One Killed Vecks' parents, one killed Auries', one is ressurecting the atlanten gaurdians.

Or something, this is just a vague idea.

Also, I shall be back latah, I am going to go edit Tina now, so I won't see any new posts unless I take a break somewhere.

Posted by Arcadios

I think Kurai is to dark even for lord Nugget and maybe Kurai can be like sephiroth and be a strong side-quest boss and Eiyuu can play the role of cloud all i need is a tifa and Aerith.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: What if we have a main badguy, who has several underlings. One Killed Vecks' parents, one killed Auries', one is ressurecting the atlanten gaurdians.

Or something, this is just a vague idea.

Also, I shall be back latah, I am going to go edit Tina now, so I won't see any new posts unless I take a break somewhere.
actually FOUR killed Aurie's entire family.(i think)

haha bro i think originality is in order but yea Kurai is your character so go with man if thats what you want

Wally thats cool i agree with the whole the underlings killing the parents but idk i think that in order to ressurect 9 Guardians of Atlantis youd need some major power like Lord Nowkun's

Posted by Sak

HES GOT 1...2...3...4.......... 14 UNDERLINGS! lol.
9 - guardians of atlantis
4 - killed Aurie's family
1 - killed Vecks' parents

Well, the underling, whatever he is, would be acting on behalf of his master, who would have INSANE amounts of power.
Ooooo, what if, the gaurdias served as seals to lock away the evil master? The sword, which can be used to slay them, would serve as the tool for summoning the evil S.O.B or something.
As for Auries parents, fine, four. So I screwed up once! Maybe the four are underlings of the underling?

Why the parents needed to die, and why Vecks' needed to die, I don't know off hand.
They would all be tied together by something.

Again, just a though
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, 1 summoning/corrupting the Atlantis gaurdians.
1 killed Auries's family indirectly via 4 underlings
1 killed Vecks' parents.

Although, these would be the top 3 in idea, he would actually have lots of underlings.
----------------------------------------------------------
Again, just thoughts, feel free to trash em.

Posted by Arcadios

all right then how about we have one powerful final boss who controls everything even lord Nowkun and he was the one who killed all that our guys hold dear?

and alright kurai might pop in once in a while to confront the team with problems and i'll still need someone from Eiyuu's world who cares about him.

lol haha yea that works so he ressurected the Guardians and they became his underlings

Posted by Sak

I LIKE THE 14 UNDERLINGS IDEA! lol.(of course we'd have to kill them all before chapter 10, but who gives a ****.)

Quoting Wally The Weird: Well, the underling, whatever he is, would be acting on behalf of his master, who would have INSANE amounts of power.
Ooooo, what if, the gaurdias served as seals to lock away the evil master? The sword, which can be used to slay them, would serve as the tool for summoning the evil S.O.B or something.
As for Auries parents, fine, four. So I screwed up once! Maybe the four are underlings of the underling?

Why the parents needed to die, and why Vecks' needed to die, I don't know off hand.
They would all be tied together by something.

Again, just a though
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, 1 summoning/corrupting the Atlantis gaurdians.
1 killed Auries's family indirectly via 4 underlings
1 killed Vecks' parents.

Although, these would be the top 3 in idea, he would actually have lots of underlings.

nah bro in my mind the guardians are evil themselves and they are trying to kill Septero and take Tide for their own and Septero has a personal vendetta against them for what they did to him

Quoting Kairi Fan: I LIKE THE 14 UNDERLINGS IDEA! lol.(of course we'd have to kill them all before chapter 10, but who gives a ****.)

ok so what exactly happens on chapter 10? Aurie dies at the hands of Lord Nowkun? i think if its Guardian battles Septero and Mateo have to be there but you guys can as well

Posted by Arcadios

riku and so then when Eiyuu completely recovers we see a dark figure emerge from a portal and its one of the guardians and he tells septero that all 9 guardians have been revived by lord Nowkun and they have sided with him.

yea Mr. Nintendo i like that and ive already thought of who it could be the Fire Guardian Reiki

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: ok so what exactly happens on chapter 10? Aurie dies at the hands of Lord Nowkun? i think if its Guardian battles Septero and Mateo have to be there but you guys can as well
Actually, in Chapter 10, Aurie dies DRAMATICALLY at the hands of her own twin brother, but they don't no that they're related because when they were infants he came down with a deadly disease, and they couldn't find a cure, and lord Nowkun said that he'd cure him, but only if he could raise him as his own son... well anyways, u get the picture. Then Vecks sees Sean(Aurie's bro) throwing the sword at Aurie's back, and tries to get there to save her, but he doesn't, and he holds Aurie's dying form in his arm, and then she says the last incantation to her spell and it destroys all the heartless/nobodies, and then she dies, and then Vecks goes Berserk on Sean. Then he kills Sean, and the end until the 1 year anniversary of Aurie's death, and I'm not completely done with that part yet.

Posted by Arcadios

alright then u should make a list of the gaudeians names and element and u might want to think on which guardian came out of the portal so we can fight him beat him and use the portal or it can be the strongest and he disappears into the portal letting use be able to use it and chase after him.

Posted by Sak

here's a pic of Aurie's bro........
<--- that's the sword he killed Aurie with

so what happens to Mateo/Septero and Eiyuu because were all gonna be at the battle as well

Posted by Sak

That's a good question........ Well that chapter's gonna focus on Aurie dying :crying: and ur char's are like gonna show up every now and then to increase the tension lol.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: alright then u should make a list of the gaudeians names and element and u might want to think on which guardian came out of the portal so we can fight him beat him and use the portal or it can be the strongest and he disappears into the portal letting use be able to use it and chase after him.

will do dont worry i got a pretty good idea of what happens

Posted by Arcadios

alright then, and kairi I think u went a LITTLE crazy with the percings on sean.

Quoting Kairi Fan: That's a good question........ Well that chapter's gonna focus on Aurie dying :crying: and ur char's are like gonna show up every now and then to increase the tension lol.

haha or we all try to go help seeing this but Mateo/Septero are fighting a guardian and Eiyuu is fighting Kurai and Wally is fighting the person who killed his parents

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: alright then, and kairi I think u went a LITTLE crazy with the percings on sean.
u think THAT'S crazy with the piercing? You should see when I draw goth or punk ppls. :p:
*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* u guys there?

Posted by Arcadios

how about in the end we all have to type the point of veiw of their own chracters like Aurie's side and Mateo's side etc. and we all settle what problems the chracters have like after Aurie's death we all go our seaprate way's and we all confront our personal enemy and lets say that lor Nowkun was an emperor and mistraeted the people of the galaxy and so we go to stop him during chapter 10.

yea thats cool hmm i think the only two people Lord Nowkun hasnt screwed over are Mateo and Eiyuu haha but thats cool im still working on the names i got like 3 so far but idk 10 chapters that doesnt seem like a whole lot but its cool but how long is a chapter by the way and im guessing were gonna start the chapters soon am i right?

Posted by Arcadios

wow u guys i just reach level 96 in kh2

Posted by Arcadios

???

holy crap dude im restarting it on proud mode and Xaldin is annihilating me

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: ???

what

Posted by Arcadios

yeah Xaldin was hard as hell for me and i'm in normal mode but i beat the game i just got to get 100% on the journal and all i need are the points for the tournements and the moogle synthises.

Posted by Arcadios

MY POST NEVER GO UP!!!!!

I already sent jesse smith a pm.

whose Jessie Smith?

Posted by Arcadios

Administrator u know big boss man the guy who runs everything here and u ever notice his name on the top of every page u go into?

oh yea what did you send him?

Posted by Arcadios

I just send him a pm telling him that my posts go up and that isnt suppose to happen i reached 666 and cursed klarth with it so im guessing he read that and minused my post and locked them.

ok whats there problem with us why wont they leave us alone **** those guys are really starting to **** me off!

Posted by Arcadios

not all of them just klarth but he is apart of the people who run this site but jesse is the "Superior" of the group and their are even more people above him.

hopefully he'll make Klarth back off

Posted by Arcadios

maybe but he's never on when we're on so i wont get a response from him untill later tonight.man getting all these iteams for the moogle suck

i know thats why i pretty just said screw it and started on proud mode

Posted by Arcadios

yeah but showing my friends that i got 100% on the journal is worth it when im done im gonna start again but in proud to understand the story better.

yea but word to the wise like i am leveling up a lot but that doesnt change the fact that you lose life quicker

Posted by Arcadios

so which guys the hardest so far, Xigbar?

ARRGH! I just spent a long time typing up this insane badguy, who happens to be a woman, and then something happened, and it didn't register or something.
So, here I go AGAIN.

Name-Ryth

Age-Over 10,000 years, but appears young and beautiful

Occupation-Demon *****

Weapon-Blood Eater, an anceint runned blade that is said to be a copy of the Clair Bible Manuscript (Slayers again). It is long for a one handed sword, and has a black blade with blood red runes etched into it.

Alliance-Dark

Spells-As a demon, Ryth posseses every known Conventional Black Magic spell known to man.
However, the following are spells of her own kin.
Soul Reaver-This powerful Spell conjures forth a blade of pure magic. As long as a two handed sword, it is held in the off hand. This spell attacks the oponnents spirit, but is bound by physical properties, so it can be blocked by a sword or sheild. An oponnent slain by this spell has their soul cast asunder.

Hell Flame-Conjures forth a pillar of fire from hell, dealing massive fire damage to the oponnent. As this spell is cross dimensional, sheilds and bariers, and even folds in space-time will not protect you. However, while dodging is the only option, it is hard to dodge, as there is little time between casting and the attack. Single target.

Infinity Break-Empowering, or purhaps unleashing her swords mighty power, the blade glows brightly. Slashing the oponent, this is the ultimate anti-indivisual spell, resulting in instant loss of hp and mp with no visible marks.

Ryth comes from a long gone world. Ten thousand years ago, she nearly wiped it out n her own. However, she was miraculous defeated, and then sealed within a mystic gem, and imprisned for all eternity.
Eternity was interupted however.
The heartless came one day, thousands of years later, and when the world was destroyed, her gem was found, unscathed. Mystified by it, the heartless took it, and under her command, they gave it to Maleficent. In her wisdom, she determined it held a great power, but feared unleashing it may be the end of her, and ordered it destroyed. However, not so wise, was her decision to let Pete do it.
When Pete failed to destroy the gem, he cast it away, into space, and there it drifted for a while, until, something, found and unleashed the anceint demon.
Still bound by several seals, and under restrictions of her master, she appears as a beautiful young lady, with long blonde hair, and wears a great looking dress.
Her anceint sword has incredible powers, and is etched with an anceint spell that Ryth either cannot, or will not use.
When she enters combat, she switches to a more black-knight like attire. As you battle her, she grows stronger each time, as the seals grow weaker, and her master allows her more of her former power.

So what do you think? Sadly, I was not willing to re-edit the original post, so replace this with the Tina character.

ok here are the 10 guradians of Atlantis
Spirit- Oinari- Male- Leader
Fire- Kasei- Male
Water- Mizu- Female
Ice- Koori- Female
Thunder- Ikazuchi- Male
Wind- Nowaki- Male
Earth- Furigana- Female
Metal- Aphasia- Male
Light- Hikari- Female- Septero and her were in love
Darkness- Septero- Male

and also the Necklace's name is Dragori

Posted by Arcadios

nice chracter wally if u would allow me how about Kurai(my guys evil side) sent those heartless to retreved the gem and he was the one to unleash Ryth but she didnt know that.

wow Ryth is insane haha makes me want Mateo/ Septero to fight her *gets a devilish look on face* a challenge for everyone

oh Mr. Nintendo i havent gotten to him yet. and i think Ryth is another one of those Underlings or idk Kurai could do it who knows

I would not mind, but somewhat altered.
Lets face it, ten thousand years is a LONG time, so odds are she fell into legend, and that legend was forgotten.
Now, if he sent heartless to find a stone of power, that would make more sence. The evil master she serves would be the ultimate badguy hat all our badguys serve or work for willingly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryth is one of the underlings, the one who killed Vecks' parents too. She wanted to kill Vecks, but was specifically ordered not to.
She came into the evil masters force by chance.

Posted by Arcadios

I really dont want Kurai to serve under anyone because his destiny is took take over the light of his other half.And he seeks evil to absorb it and learn its knowledge to become even more powerful to challenge Eiyuu.

Oh, I thought we were going to have one ultimate badguy, who is the master, by force or choice, of our badguys, because he just THAT insanley powerful.
Although, maybe yours could be a rogue badguy.

Quoting Wally The Weird: I would not mind, but somewhat altered.
Lets face it, ten thousand years is a LONG time, so odds are she fell into legend, and that legend was forgotten.
Now, if he sent heartless to find a stone of power, that would make more sence. The evil master she serves would be the ultimate badguy hat all our badguys serve or work for willingly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryth is one of the underlings, the one who killed Vecks' parents too. She wanted to kill Vecks, but was specifically ordered not to.
She came into the evil masters force by chance.

otherwise known as Lord Nowkun

Posted by Arcadios

yeah i like that so he is now a rogue bad guy hey i got to level 98 in kh2

well see my guys ultimate badguy are the guardians and i just thought Mateo could want to kill Lord Nowkun because he kills Acheron his brother

Posted by Arcadios

yeah and my own enemy which Eiyuu must fight alone is Kurai.

Alright, I can;t seem to find them, could you guys repost your badguys bio's and what not? Pleeeeaaaaaase?

P.S:Ryth only serves the insanley powerful badguy because she sees herself as the secon most powerful being in the universe. Wether she is or not, is yet to be determined.
----------------------------------------------------
I'l be back later, but if you post the stories, I will know where they are, so I will read them!
I'll be back in a little bit, laters :)

in the battle against Oinari its just Septero/Mateo and for Lord Nowkun its all of us

ok here are the 10 Guardians of Atlantis
Spirit- Oinari- Male- Leader
Fire- Kasei- Male
Water- Mizu- Female
Ice- Koori- Female
Thunder- Ikazuchi- Male
Wind- Nowaki- Male
Earth- Furigana- Female
Metal- Aphasia- Male
Light- Hikari- Female- Septero and her were in love
Darkness- Septero- Male

and also the Necklace's name is Dragori

Posted by Arcadios

okay then Kurai will serve uder this ultimate bad guy willigly to discover any power he can obtain but once the badguy is dead, Kurai survives the fall of the bad guys empire and confronts Eiyuu in a my own typed story to settle everything.

alright cool i got you thats cool we need kairis opinion too ya know

Posted by Arcadios

Riku who's Oinari?

did you see the Guardians? hes the Spirit Guardian and the leader and most powerful of all the guardians

Posted by Arcadios

o cause i'm putting everyones info in my computer for a back up if we get deleted.

ood idea i have all of Mateo/Septero's data saved on my comp and im also writing a story about all of this in my notebook it includes Eiyuu and Kurai and eventually everyone else

Posted by Arcadios

alright then that good

Posted by Arcadios

yes i finally got sora to his highest level, 99.

haha wow awesome im gonna go work on that now ill talk to ya later be back tonight

Later

Posted by Arcadios

C'ya later.

Posted by Sak

*poke* *poke* lol

Posted by Arcadios

what r u pokeing me with?

Posted by Sak

my finger of course

Posted by Arcadios

well i dont really know what a blog is cause this is the first place i actually talked to pepole on the internet.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, i really don't either. All I know is it's like ur own personal mini forum.

Eiyuu(sry if i spelled it wrong AGAIN) and Mateo are walking, and then a guardian of Atlantis comes out of a portal. Then it gets u to follow it back in the portal, and u wind up on the gummi ship that Vecks and Aurie are traveling on, and then we battle the guardian TOGETHER! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

well lets read it, and yeah u got it right.

Posted by Sak

Read my last post i edited it in there.

Posted by Arcadios

but where's Mateo?

Posted by Arcadios

How about this since Eiyuu and Mateo found a guardian(me and riku are still thinking if we're gonna fight him or not) and they go thorugh the portal and fall into your world and u and Vecks find us uncouncious and help us.

Posted by Sak

Actually, by that time Aurie and Vecks will be on a gummi ship cuz we left during Aurie's prologue.

Posted by Arcadios

well maybe wally or riku will think up of something.

Posted by Arcadios

we still need to think up of a guy who will be the Ultimate badguy who is pulling the strings behind Lord nowokun and who Kurai is comanded, because Kurai willingly went to this bad guy to seek if he had any darkness in him to take advantage of.

Posted by Sak

Oh, I got a better idea. Eiyuu and Mateo/Septero run into the Atlantis Guardian. They fight him, and SHOCKINGLY lose. Then, the guardian opens another portal that sends them to Vecks' gummi ship. Aurie hears the sound of them getting into the ship, and goes to investigate... etc etc

Posted by Arcadios

but why would the guardian send them there and when did ya get a ship?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: but why would the guardian send them there and when did ya get a ship?
Well, Vecks had a ship because he somehow miraculously discovered how to travel between worlds, and Aurie and Vecks are traveling to other worlds to recruit fellow rebels. The guardian would send them there because he got info from a fortune teller that if he didn't kill them, they would be his undoing. Nowkun told the guardian to send them to the ship because he wanted to kill them all at once, and spend less time. MAN HE WAS AN IDIOT! lol. On the ship, we get attacked by 2 of the ppl that killed Aurie's family, and the guardian that defeated Eiyuu, and Matteo/Septero. I'll type up the rest when I'm done brain storming.:-D

Posted by Arcadios

it's good but dont we need wally and riku's approval since their chracters are in it too?

Posted by Sak

No, that's only if ur killing them off.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then it is your thread after all. cause wally can get picky

Posted by Sak

what world is Eiyuu from again?

Posted by Arcadios

I didnt make one yet but it is in a modern tokyo and the warroirs of the light were past ansesters in Eiyuu's familiy so how about I name it The world of light.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: I didnt make one yet but it is in a modern tokyo and the warroirs of the light were past ansesters in Eiyuu's familiy so how about I name it The world of light.
LAME. How about Serena Beach?

Posted by Arcadios

okay then u think of something.

Posted by Sak

Serene Falls? Serenity Island.....umm.....Serena Beach... thats all I got right now.

Posted by Arcadios

why serene and what is it?

Posted by Sak

I have absolutely no idea. It just sounded cool.

Posted by Arcadios

how about Dark's end

Posted by Sak

LAME! lol. C'mon pick something better.

Posted by Arcadios

The island of hope???

Posted by Sak

PERFECT! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

do u seriously agree or are u just messing with me?

Posted by Sak

No, I agree with ya. I already put it on the chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then did u read the post of me saying once Aurie dies each of us goes our seaprat way's and we each gets to right what happend to our chracters?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: okay then did u read the post of me saying once Aurie dies each of us goes our seaprat way's and we each gets to right what happend to our chracters?
So all the character's go their separate ways after Aurie dies? Yeah I can dig that. There's gonna be like 4 chapter 11's. Then chapter 12 - Dawn's Return. Chapter 11 A - Vecks' story. Chapter 11 B - Eiyuu's story. Chapter 11 C - Mateo/Septero's story. Chapter 12 D - (insert DeathEdge's character's name here)'s story.

hope island? oh come on lets not get repetetive Mateo/Septero already live on an island and yea i agree with the whole Guardian thing beating us because its been a while since Septero fought these guys. and so whenever we meet up with you you heal us and then we fight him again this time we got the numbers game on him so whenever Aurie & Vecks fight the two people Mateo/Septero & Eiyuu vs. Ikazuchi round 2 and since Ikazuchi is from Thunder background when hes destroyed he pretty much malfunctions the gummi ship in the process so we land in a whole nother world

how about Pantero City Mr. Nintendo?

Quoting Kairi Fan: So all the character's go their separate ways after Aurie dies? Yeah I can dig that. There's gonna be like 4 chapter 11's. Then chapter 12 - Dawn's Return. Chapter 11 A - Vecks' story. Chapter 11 B - Eiyuu's story. Chapter 11 C - Mateo/Septero's story. Chapter 12 D - (insert DeathEdge's character's name here)'s story.

alright i like it i think i can make up a new threat after that whole thing and also when are we posting the chapters?

Posted by Sak

Oh! I put Koori in it. And she KOed u guys in one hit. And then she opened a portal under u guys, and u came to the Gummi Ship. etc etc......

What if Riku and Mr. Nintendo's characters are walking and a gaurdian appears. The gaurdian fights and beats them.
However, before the final deathblow is dealt, Vecks and Auarie (*** I hope I spelled that right) and save them (Via Vecks' innate dimensional twsiting power.) a quick assesment tells them that they can't beat the gaurdian at the moment, so they go with a tacticle retreat, activating the gummi ships emergency teleporter system.
Once on board, they mange to get away undetected.

Vecks knows about the great beyond because he and his adoptive family are shochlars, and he came across gummi ship travel some time ago, and has taken to Gummi ship mechanics.
What about the Iles of Fate?

Posted by Arcadios

I dont know because since the place Eiyuu lived was taken by Kurai i want it to come back but in the oppisite form for a final battle between Eiyuu and Kurai so if it was like "Hope's ocean" then I would call the oppisite world "The sea of Despair".

Posted by Sak

GUYS! NO MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR CHAPTER ONE! I'M NOT TAKING THEM, I'M NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THEM! THIS IS MY CHAPTER, NOT URS! WHEN U WRITE UR CHAPTER, THEN U CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOIN NOMATTER WHO SAYS WHAT. (the only thing u can't do is kill of someone's character without their permission) I CALL WRITING CHAPTER 10 PTS 1 AND 2! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

anybody read my last post.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, I did. I changed it to the Sea of Hope.

Posted by Arcadios

no put hope's ocean instead, plez

Quoting Wally The Weird: What if Riku and Mr. Nintendo's characters are walking and a gaurdian appears. The gaurdian fights and beats them.
However, before the final deathblow is dealt, Vecks and Auarie (*** I hope I spelled that right) and save them (Via Vecks' innate dimensional twsiting power.) a quick assesment tells them that they can't beat the gaurdian at the moment, so they go with a tacticle retreat, activating the gummi ships emergency teleporter system.
Once on board, they mange to get away undetected.

Vecks knows about the great beyond because he and his adoptive family are shochlars, and he came across gummi ship travel some time ago, and has taken to Gummi ship mechanics.
What about the Iles of Fate?

sorry bro but i dont agree with this one because it doesnt go right in my mind.

Alas, my idea was shot down :(
Oh, Kairi, did you get around to reading the bio of my demon woman? Some of my best bad-guy work I think.
Of course, I don;t do badguys often, so it's not hard to top the best I wrote :)
Meh, I just tossed it together

yea Kairi sorry i wont say anymore but like i wanted to do the guardian fights because i know all of Mateo/Septero's powers but i guess its cool if you want to but yea how long can our chapter be?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: yea Kairi sorry i wont say anymore but like i wanted to do the guardian fights because i know all of Mateo/Septero's powers but i guess its cool if you want to but yea how long can our chapter be?
as long or as short as ye want it to be. At LEAST 250 words. lol. jk. However long u want it to be.:-D

Posted by Arcadios

kairi I dont mean to be a pain in the buttocks but what did u put down as my worlds name?

Posted by Sak

The Sea of Hope. It's set in stone now. No more changes.

haha so i see at the moment its Kairi's story sorry Mr. Nintendo

Posted by Arcadios

man but thats no fair how come my worlds name that i chose didnt stay the same.

yea that is true i mean Eiyuu is your character

Posted by Sak

cuz sea of hope sounds way cooler! lol. *changing to Hope's Ocean*

hmm now that i think about it Ocean of Hope Sea of Hope hmm Sea does sound cooler

Posted by Arcadios

I know it is but as i said before:
Eiyuu's home-Hope's Ocean
Kurai's manifested world-The Sea of Dispair

Posted by Sak

OCEAN OF HOPE IS WAY COOOLER!!!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

alright then Eiyuu gots a home

Awesome!!! yall chose mine *throws everyone an RDB t-shirt* and by the way Kairi when exactly are you gonna post it?

Posted by Sak

WHEN I'M DONE ****ING WRITING IT! I mean duh. lol.

ARRRRGH! I was called away, on something, back for now.
Good question, when will we get to read this?

Also, do I get to write anything, or am I stuck with my own works?
--------------------------------------------------------
darn, my post was late agin :(
Hey Kairi, what is our character's worlds' name going to be?

lol sorry my bad just wanting to know an estimate time but its all good

Quoting Wally The Weird: ARRRRGH! I was called away, on something, back for now.

yea youre the 4th chapter

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: ARRRRGH! I was called away, on something, back for now.

Here are the chapters

1=kairi
2-Mr.N
3=Riku
4=u or edge
5=u or edge
for now thats it but we will all have a side of our story on chapter 10

Posted by Sak

Wally, our world is Dawned Nightfall. lol I know it's a really weird name.

Kewl, so what percpective is it going to be? I'm best with first person narritive, but can also did 3rd person omnisceint. I think thats how you spell it anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dawned Nightfall eh? Hmmm, not bad.
I am going to stay on, but am also going to make up a list of spells for Vecks. COnventional black magic, though easy to grasp, can be vague as well.
Besides, who else is going to know that I stole a spell or two from slayers <.< >.>
*Runs and hides*

Oh, random OT question, anyone else going to be at either Balticon or Otakon this year?

Posted by Sak

The perspective when u say the ppls names, and ur not narrating the story or anything. I think 3rd person? I'm not sure. That's how ALL fanfics r written.

its 3rd like youre seeing everyone else talking and watching everything its not just one person

Oh yeah, this is a fan fiction.
Alas, oh well.

I like to do my own original stories, as I like to think they may lead to somewhere, but I would gladly help out with this work :)

Hmmm, maybe we could all create original characters, and write our own original work? That could be interesting.

But not now, later (<.< ) ( >.>)

lol yea thats gonna happen after Chapter 10 and yea see in my notebook im writing like the side story to everything going on haha i do it during school but its all good!

Whats gonna happen after chapter 10?
Or did I miss something again?
----------------------------------
And where did my biggest fan go? I'm cold and lonley...
...And there are wolves after me...

Posted by Arcadios

after chapter ten we all go our seperat ways and we each give a story of what our guys did. But is that before or after we beat lord Numchucks and the ultimate bad guy. Lord numut is like the second to last boss in a game right

yea or how about this we defeat Nowkun and we go on our separate ways to find the Ultimate One

I think After Auries death, we will go our seperate ways. Based on what has occured, some of them may continue doing what they were, others might do something else.
Also, is this going to be just a story, or also a KH RP?

Posted by Arcadios

thats good so we beat lord numnuts and then sean kills Aurie and runs then we go our seperate ways and after our own personal vendettas are settled then we return to where we buried Aurie and defeat sean for her and the ultimate bad guy, we need a name for him and who will make his ablilities and stats?

Uhh actualy, Kairi already has a plan for Auries ressurection. Just soes you knows.
------------------------------------------
I THINK that we wont burry her, and pull a mage de-corpsefier.

hmm how about all of us put a piece of what we want in him....in him haha

Oooo, a chimerah style badguy? I think I like that idea.
Now remember, size doesn't always matter. If we make it (Not sure if it is a he/she) human sized, it could be all the more devestating.

Posted by Arcadios

Okay how about we each have a catagory we do I get the Name weapon and stats riku gets the background story and Wally gets Ablilites.

or we do bury her thinking she will never come back but she does ya know because we cant just leave her ya know

Well, keep in mind, we almost shouldn;t get it right the first time we try, and eventualy have to come up with compromises in the end. Posisbly anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nah, based on the way Kairi described it to me, I think it would almost have to be a mage style death.

Posted by Arcadios

yeah but she said she wanted an Aerith style death she even made the pictuers for it.

By mage style death, I mean what happens to her body after she dies, not how she dies. I already understood the whole Aerith style killjob of hers.

Posted by Arcadios

alright then my bad

as for the Ultimate guy i like Mr. Nintendo's idea i can try to make a good background

as for Aurie weve given our 2 cents why dont we let her creator make that final decision

True, I am just throwing it out there.
Well guys, I gotta split, it's been a real slice.

I honestly have no idea what I just said.

Anyway, I already know the details of Auries comeback to life, I was just wondering how we handle her body.

LOVE AND PEACE!

(Balticon is almost here! :) :) :)
:) :)
:)

Posted by Arcadios

alright then

Posted by Arcadios

Balticon, whats that?

Balticon? haha alright later man

what did he mean by Balticon is almost here?

Posted by Arcadios

im curois too? sorry for spelling it wrong

its alright maybe thats a new character or maybe hes being stupid who knows

Posted by Arcadios

well i have to go too cause i promised myself I'd go to sleep at 11:00pm and its 11:07pm here in new york. I'll think of the ultimate bad guys name, weapon and stats during school tomorrow, c'ya later Riku,Wally

later Mr. Nintendo ill start writing the background story tomorrow later

Oh real quick, because I can never get to bed at a decent hour, Balitcon is a literature convention in Baltimore.
Plus, my biddy Morgan is going to be there, and she is one of my closest freinds! WEEEE! Balitcon is awesome.

Also Otakon, but thats in August, it's an anime con. See you alls later, I gotta go to bed now!

WEEEEEEE!

haha alright later so then there was one unless Kairi comes but im not sure that gonna happen so im just gonna sit here and hang out

alright guys im gone ill talk to yall tomorrow later

Posted by Arcadios

whats up, wally?

Posted by Sak

I think he's afk. nvm he logged out.

Posted by Alastor

This thread looks alot more like a chatroom than a fanfic.

Posted by Sak

Yeah that is SO true. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

thats because we have to talk about the plot and chracters.

Posted by Sak

This is basically just the general discussion before we write the fanfic.

Posted by Alastor

Don't any of you have instant messengers?

Posted by Arcadios

nope

Posted by Sak

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY KIND OF IM?!?!? *** what rock have U been living under?

Posted by Alastor

...alright.

Well, before any of you go crazy on me and think I'm picking on you, I'm not. I'm trying to help you, because quite frankly I don't see how you're going to write a fanfic when you've got 19 pages of posts and barely any have anything to do with the story. If you need to go back and forth discussing details, get instant messengers and make a chatroom, then keep any actual progress in here. Posting one or two words or one-lining back and forth isn't doing a lot of good.

Again, I'm just trying to help. You guys could really use some organization on this, but it's not going to get any more organized if it keeps heading in this direction.

Posted by Arcadios

thanks for your help cause maybe the others know how to do it cause i have no idea. :(

Posted by Alastor

http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/other_win.adp?aolp=

Download this, and make a screen name and all of that.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, I figured as much. IF WE EVER GET OUR OWN BLOG (which I know DEFINITELY won't happen) We'll make separate threads for each chapter, all the prologues, and just keep one for general discussion.
________
ALMOST DONE WITH CHAPTER 1! :p:

Posted by Alastor

If none of you know how to set up chat rooms in AIM, then I can help. It's not that difficult.

Posted by Sak

The Blank Page - Chapter 1 - A New Dawn - by Kairi Fan

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--

“Vecks’ are we there yet?!?!?” asked Aurie. “No,” he answered,” we still have a long way to go.”
“But I’m so BORED!” she moaned in response.

--Halkis--

“ So… Eiyuu, what’re you gonna do once you defeat your dark half, Kurai, or whatever?” asked Mateo. “I don’t know….,” he answered back,” Hey Mat, what do you suppose that is?” In the middle of the sky, there was a gaping black hole, and a figure was emerging from it. The figure was now completely out of the hole. It was a female. “THAT’S KOORI,” said Septero who had just changed places with Mateo,” GUARDIAN OF ICE!” “How delightful, somebody knows my name,” said Koori. A large shard of ice formed in her hands,” Too bad you won’t be conscious long enough to find out more.” Koori threw the ice shard at them, and as it flew towards them, it got bigger. It was impossible to avoid. Both of them got hit, and they went down. Debris from where the shard hit flew at them. When it was all over, they were covered with scrapes, cuts, and bruises. “Time to fulfill the rest of my mission,” said Koori. She pointed her hand toward their unconscious forms. A gaping black hole appeared underneath them, and they were sucked in…..

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--

Vecks and Aurie finally finished talking, when they heard a bump near the back of the ship. “Go take a look at that Aurie,” said Vecks. “Fine, fine…” said Aurie. Aurie went to the back of the ship where she found two unmoving men. She checked to make sure they were alive, and that they were still breathing, then said, “Hey, Vecks!”
“Yeah?”
“We’ve got two unconscious guys back here, what should I do?”
“Well, you’re a white mage right?”
“Yeah.”
“Then do what you do best.”
“Okie dokie.”

Aurie went to work, and healed their minor cuts and bruises with her white magic. One of the men began to stir, and she backed away. The man bolted up, and began looking around like a panicked dog. “WHERE AM I?!?” he asked. “Calm down, calm down….,” said Aurie, “everything’s ok…..” The man eventually did calm down. “Now, can you tell me who you are?” asked Aurie. “The name’s Mateo,” answered the man.
“And who’s your friend over there?”
“Him? That’s Eiyuu.”
“And do you know WHY or HOW you got on this ship?”
“No, not really. The last thing I remember is getting defeated by Koori.”
“Koori…..?”
“The Atlantic Guardian of Ice.”
“Ok…”
Then Eiyuu began to stir. “What just happened?” he asked ,” And where are we?” Just then, they heard an explosion. “Vecks,” said Aurie, “What was that?!?” “I have no idea,” said Vecks. Then, they were hit again, and then they heard a noise like a bridge being lowered. “We’re being boarded!!!!” shouted Vecks. On the starboard side of the ship, they saw a hole being cut open by a sword.” Get ready!” said Aurie as she grabbed her staff. The hole was now completely open, revealing Koori and three men in red cloaks. (they look like the Organization Cloaks, just RED) The three men had large swords, and Koori was armed with her ice shards. “I assume that’s Koori?” asked Aurie. “Yup,” Mateo and Eiyuu said in unison. Mateo switched spots with Septero, and grabbed his sword, the Tide, while Eiyuu grabbed his two key blades, the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper, and Vecks jumped out of his seat to grab his staff. Then, they rushed into battle.

--Aurie’s Battle--

Aurie picked to fight one of the red-robed men. He swung his sword down, when it was right above her head. She parried just in time. Then he attempted to kick her feet from under her, and succeeded. The man jumped up, and swung his sword down…..
Aurie screamed…..

-- Vecks’ Battle --

Vecks too, picked fighting one of the red-robed men. “FIRE!” shouted Vecks. A shower of flames erupted near his enemy, singing his robe. He then shouted, “THUNDARA!” a large amount of electricity fell onto the man, electrocuting him. The man’s body shook for a second, and then fell motionless, to the ground. Then Vecks heard a high-pitched scream. “AURIE!” he shouted. He turned around and ran towards her…..

-- Septero’s Battle --

Septero decided to go fight Koori. He ran towards her and swung the Tide horizontally. She easily dodged, jumped, and threw ice shards at him. Septero rolled to the side, and got hit by one shard. He gritted his teeth. He jumped towards Koori, and swung his sword as if he was going to chop her head off. She put up a layer of ice to block it just in time. “DIE!” roared Septero. He continuously swung his sword at Koori, but she kept dodging them, or putting up a shield of ice. Septero decided that trickery was the only way to defeat her, and put his sword up as though he was going to aim at her head, but quickly swung at her leg…..

-- Eiyuu’s Battle --

Eiyuu was stuck fighting a red-robed man, since the only other choice was taken. The man ran at him, and swung his sword horizontally. Eiyuu parried the blow, and kicked the man in the back. The man stumbled, and ran back towards Eiyuu. Eiyuu waited as the man approached, and when the man came, Eiyuu jumped up. Eiyuu slashed down, and cut the man in the back. Then, he stabbed towards the man’s chest, and it went straight through. His work done, Eiyuu sat down in a corner, and napped…..

-- Aurie’s Battle --

The man jumped up, and swung his sword down. Aurie screamed. The man was about to finish hi descent , when Vecks showed up. He shouted, “BLIZZARD!” The man froze, and fell from the spot in the air. “I could’ve handled ‘im,” said Aurie. “Right….” said Vecks ,” Like when you could handle that bully when we were little?” “Whatever…” said Aurie. She said, “LIGHT AURA!” A beam of light appeared, and struck the frozen man. When it disappeared, so did he. “What did u just do?” asked Vecks. “Oh, just a little light magic spell.”
“I’ve never seen one like that…”
“Well, you haven’t seen a lot of white magic.”
“Yeah, that’s true…..”

-- Septero’s Battle --

Septero cut Koori’s ankle off. She screamed, “YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” She put up her hand, and tons of shadowy creatures with glowing green eyes appeared. “What are those things?!?” asked Septero. “They’re heartless, or if you prefer, your undoing!” answered Koori. With that said, she disappeared along with the bodies of the red-robed men…..
-- Team Battle --

Aurie, Vecks, Septero, and Eiyuu backed to the center of the ship. “I assume we need to fight these things?” asked Aurie. “Yup,” answered Septero. “Well then, shouldn’t they have sent a challenge? LIGHT AURA!” shouted Aurie. Several beams of light hit many of the heartless. Some of them vanished, and others were just weakened. They began to advance on the group of heroes. “Looks like I spoke too soon….” said Aurie. The heartless ran towards them, and started attacking. “BLIZZARA!” shouted Vecks. Most of the heartless near them were incased in ice. “My turn!” said Eiyuu. He began hacking and slashing at the heartless that weren’t incased in ice. “Don’t forget me!” said Septero. Together the two destroyed most of the heartless, only a few remained. “LIGHT AURA!” said Aurie. A beam of light appeared, and destroyed the remaining heartless.

-- Vecks’ Gummi Ship --

“Well that was tough,” said Aurie as she collapsed on the floor. “Yeah,” said Septero as he began changing back to Mateo. “OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! We never properly introduced ourselves,” said Aurie,” I’m Aurie. Over there’s Vecks. I’m a white mage, and he’s a black mage.” “Nice to meetcha,” said Eiyuu, shaking hands with both Aurie and Vecks. “ Whatever,” said Mateo. “ We’re on our way to defeat Lord Nowkun, and his armies. Do you guys want to join us?” asked Vecks. Intrigued, Mateo said,” Yeah. Wherever there’s a battle to be fought, I’m there.” “I’ll join too. Wherever Mateo goes, I go,” said Eiyuu. “Then it’s settled,” said Aurie ,” we’re a team now.”

-- to be continued --

Posted by Arcadios

Is msn messanger considerd a im?

Posted by Sak

*poke* *poke* READ CHAPTER 1!

Posted by Arcadios

okay but answer my question first.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, but AIM is WAY better. More ppls use it.

Posted by Arcadios

alright then *reads chapter 1*

Posted by Arcadios

wait but my world got destroyed my kurai so it in Mateo's world.

Mateo is an islander he was born on the of Halkis in Greece.

Posted by Sak

But....but.....but.....OH ****! ****! ****! ****! *goes back to change* lol I just needta change a few words.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then thats why we have to talk to each other to correct things.

Posted by Sak

I edited it.

Posted by Arcadios

wowx3 that was funny what u did to Eiyuu. lol

Posted by Sak

Oh u mean the napping thing? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey i'm done with the chapter, nice job.

Posted by Sak

YAY! SOMEBODY LIKED IT! *happy dance* *gives Mr. N an "I like Kairi Fan's writing" t-shirt*

Posted by Arcadios

well i guess its my turn i'll work on it.

Posted by Sak

MAKE SURE TO DO SOME THINGS WITH THE AURIE - VECKS ROMANCE! (NO KISSING!)

Posted by Arcadios

can i use your style of typing it like

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship-- and --Aurie's Battle--?

Posted by Sak

Yup yup.
_____
lol. I just sent myself a pm, and I replied. lol.

very nice i liked it Kairi the battle sequences were crazy cool makes me cant wait for my Chapter and oh Mr. Nintendo if you dont mind allow Mateo to fight as well we dont want him useless now. but great job Kairi Fan

Posted by Sak

YAY! SOMEBODY ELSE LIKED IT! *gives RDB an "I like Kairi Fan's writing" t-shirt*

Posted by Arcadios

dont worry riku im gonna put everyone in a fight.

haha great i love it hey if anyone wants to IM me its laihyando *puts Kairi Fan's shirt on* wow i like the new fabric

Posted by Sak

It's 100% NOT Egyptian Cotton. It's japanese Yin Yin Silk (yes I DID make that up)

lol nice i like it either way so quick question i dont want to sound vulgar or anything but a white mage and black mage get together what exactly do they make?

Posted by Sak

A GREY MAGE! lol. I dunno.

Posted by Arcadios

a red/blue mage because in ff they have equal power from both white and black magic

lol right ok just checking so wil it be Wallys turn after mine and the we start over again

Posted by Sak

Yeah, except on the 3rd time around, I go second cuz I WANNA WRITE CHAPTER 10!!!!!!!!!

haha yea i got that in my story i wrote that there were ancient creatures called Kreps and the fused with the heartless to make one really nasty creature!!!!

Posted by Sak

HUH?

sorry so what i was saying is that why dont we put that in the story as well but idk if not thats cool i mean its in Mr. Nintendo's hands now

Posted by Arcadios

dont worry im almost done

holy crap really? that was quick

Posted by Sak

He's been typing it for like an hour and 20 min. And I've been sitting here lookin pretty.

will do bye Kairi

I can only hope that Kairi will be back on after without a trace.
I liked the story btw.

Wait till I get a chance at the writing though, I think I will meet some expectations. Unless you expect me to write a new york times best seller, then I guess I'll fail.

Also, Redmage could use black and white magic, but not the strongest of spells, and a blue mage is something else entierly (My favorite class in FF)
-----------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I can understand Mr. N being near done. I can write insanley fast sometimes when I get really truley inspired.

haha yea she may be on later she says HI!!!! by the way man dude im lovin this story so far and nice theory

Theory, what theory? Did I post a theory recently, cause I can honestly NOT remember.

on the other thread you did or something like that ive been checking back and forth sorry for the confusion

Mr. Nintendo you almost done yet?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by Arcadios

almost

ok cool hey Wally just askin but whats between you and Kairi?

What exactly do you mean RDB?

well are yall two an item or not

Oh, weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll.
I would most certainly like to be, and my male ego naturaly assumes, (Even though this is just my male ego, and could very well be wrong as it often is) that she would want to be, but I do not know for certain.
At the moment, we are, as with every other girl I ever meet, just freinds.

....With some mage on mage action tossed in there, y'know, for kicks.

Posted by Arcadios

Okay everyone the wait is over and tell me what u think of it:

The Blank Page - Chapter 2 - The Empire of Darkness- by Mr.Nintendo74

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--
Wow, this ship's huge!!! said Mateo,Eiyuu asked "Who Built it?" and Vecks' replied "I did, from the gummi up." "Where's Aurie?" said Vecks, looking around aimlessly. "AURIE!!!" yells Vecks she comes from the balcony screaming "WHAT!!!". "Come over here." said Eiyuu with a serious tone of voice. Aurie gathered with eveyone and Eiyuu asked "We all need to know what all of us are fighting for, so I'll go first." "My reason for fighting is to stop the other side of my heart from destoying any more worlds, he is from my heart but we are opposites in every single way and he needs to be stopped before any more innocent people get hurt." Aurie said "Well, I guess I'll go next, The reason I fight is to avenge my family and to destroy Lord Nowkun's Empire of Darkness." Mateo steps forward "My reason for fighting is to stop the 9 Gaurdians of Atlantis before they destroy me and Septro." Eiyuu interrupted "And I have a debt to payback Mateo for nursing me back to health after my world was destroyed, right Mateo. "Yea, so Vecks whats your reason for fighting? " said Mateo. Vecks looked toward everyone "My reason for fighting is to search for my brother and any news of my parent's murders, also I fight to protect someone I care for." Vecks' eyes only had Aurie on thier sight after the end of his reason, Aurie looked toward Vecks'filled with emotions toward her childhood friend...."Ahem!" Mateo said clearing his throat and both Vecks and Aurie looked away blushing. "Well now that we all know each others reasons for pressing onward, do we know anything about lord Nowkun's where abouts?" "Well, we know where his Castle is located but the gummy ship won't get their because there is a barrier protecting it, so we need to find a shop that sells gummi blocks." said Vecks. Suddenly an explosion was heard thorugh out the ship "What was that!?!?" yelled Mateo. Vecks' ran toward the control room "One of our engines was blown up."
"By who?" asked Aurie
They all looked up at the deep emptiness of space and saw ships firing at their control room.
"Looks like Nowkun's forces." said Vecks
"We have to make an emergency landing."
"But where?" asked Eiyuu
"It dosent matter!" yelled Vecks
The Gummi ship crash lands on a planet full of wastelands and abandoned cities.

--The Forgotten Planet--
"Where are we?" asked Aurie while trying to get up.
"Who knows?" Replied Eiyuu.
Vecks examined the ship and reported that "Well the ship is dead and wont work unless I get so parts for it, so we're stuck here for the time being."
"Alright then since we dont know what the planet is like I say we all go and look for a village or city with the engine parts and we also need to carry food." said Eiyuu
"What about water?" asked Mateo
"Since we have a expert mage in our company we'll be safe." Said Aurie
The Party walked aimlessly for hours until they all saw a city.
Filled with relief they all ran toward the city but when they arrived they saw a city in ruin but full of people.
"What happened?" Asked Mateo toward a person on a market stand.
"This planet was taken away from the people and laid in ruin by war."
"By who?"
"The dark empire."
Mateo looked infuriated and asked "Where are they?"
"The special forces sent to this world are in the heart of this city."
Mateo looks toward everyone "Let's go everyone, we have to stop the dark empire and liberate this world."
Aurie asked "Sir, what's this planet's name?"
The man said "This world was eclipsed by sorrow and dispair we suffered so much that everyone had a mental break down by their loved one's lose even I have had my son taken away and everyone forgot what our world was named."
Mateo couldn't take anymore and ran toward the center of the city, everyone else followed him.
They saw a buliding full of heartless.

--Mateo's Battle--
Mateo had no time to think and unleased Tide and started to attack everything in sight. Fueled by anger and hate toward the empire for all they have done to the people of this planet he yelled out, "Dark Aura!" and started to teleport and destroy everything in his path.

--Vecks' Battle--
"D@mn, Mateo got reckless" Vecks' yelled "Magnet!" all the heartless surrounding him were drawn to the center of the magic and he yelled out "Thundara!" all the heartless were destroyed but out of no where a NeoShadow attacked him from behind and making him unconscious..."Vecks!" screamed Aurie.

--Aurie's battle--

Aurie was using all the white magic she had at her disposal until she looked for Vecks and saw him on them floor with fear of Vecks being injured she went running toward him destroying any heartless in her way, She screamed "Vecks!" and yelled "Cure!". All of Vecks wounds were healed but he didn't open his eyes "Please wake up Vecks',Please wake up." repeated Aurie. With tears falling from her eyes and into Vecks' face she said with a low weeping voice "If you are gone I have no one else left." Vecks opens his eyes and wipes the tears off of Aurie's face, he rises to see heartless surrounding them and Aurie stands up "Veck's are you okay?"
"Yea I'm alright, It seems we have a problem to solve."
Aurie lifts her staff up.
"No." says Vecks stopping Aurie.
"I have to protect you now just like you protected me.'
With his staff raised into the air Vecks yells out "Flare!" destroying the heartless in front of him.
"Let's go help Mateo and Eiyuu" said Vecks
"Yea let's go" Aurie holds Vecks' hand and they both run toward Mateo.

--Eiyuu's Battle--

Unleasing every technique he had Eiyuu says "D@mn, for every heartless we destroy two take it's place." Searching for Vecks and Mateo he yells "Mateo! Vecks!" they both look at Eiyuu and he says "Let's go" they all jump in the center of the endless swarm of heartless and they unite their weapons and yell "Trinity limit!". Destroying all the Heartless instantly, as the light was fading Eiyuu saw darkness and ran toward it sensing it was Kurai, he ran into a dark alley and saw him.
"Kurai!"
Kurai turns around amused "So, Eiyuu it seems you have gathered a group to assist you in defeating me."
"No, they have nothing to do with this. I will fight you alone and defeat you Kurai!"
"Eiyuu, your destiny is to fight your darkness and to be defeated by it. The prophecy will be fulfilled and you will fall at my hands."
"No, We end this here Kurai!" filled with rage he charges toward Kurai, he attacks him but at vain, Kurai unleashes his keyblade "Absolute Darkness" and assaults Eiyuu Shattering his keyblade and attacking Eiyuu in mid air inflecting major wounds before falling to the ground. The rain started to poor down from the sky. With his weapon destroyed and death near he looked at Kurai with all hope lost.
"Eiyuu, I'll let you live for now defeating you at that stage isn't even worth taking your body." With that said Kurai opens a portal and steps into it while it diminishes.
"Live on Eiyuu, use your rage and let the darkness in your heart manifeste. Become stronger so I may use your abilities for my own use."-Kurai in thought

With all the heartless gone Vecks, Aurie, and Mateo look for Eiyuu finding him on the floor with his eyes open. Aurie Yells out "Cure!" with all the wounds healed Eiyuu had the stregnth to rise up but his will power had been taken from him along with his pride.
"Come on let's go, Eiyuu." said Vecks
"let's go, Eiyuu" said Mateo
"Are you okay'Eiyuu?" said Aurie
Vecks and Mateo helped Eiyuu up but he didn't keep is balance so Vecks and Mateo carried him with one arm on their shoulder.
They went back to the center of the town leaving Eiyuu in Aurie's hands.
With all the heartless gone all the people of the city emerged and praised them all.
The man Mateo was talikng to earlier walked up to them and said "On behalf of the planet long forgotten, we thank you with all our hearts."
Mateo said "No problem we had to free eveyone from the clutchies of the dark empire."
With everyone so grateful they repaired the gummi ship and gave them food and supplies for their quest, but no one could heal Eiyuu's Broken will and his broken Keyblade.

-To be continued-

*claps* nice job Mr. Nintendo i like it that was great! Mateo got some action oh yea! haha hey guys just for future reference Septero can talk but only to Mateo so yea but wow i got some shoes to fill haha ill do it tomorrow alright? again awesome job

ok guys im gonna go to bed ill talk to ya tomorrow later guys.

Posted by Arcadios

see ya later riku glad your happy about the story

Well, if I may comment.
The chapter was good, but I thought it seemed kinda weird. They land and help a people of a broken world just like that?
Although, this IS a KH Fic, and that IS what they do in KH, so I say well done lad!
*Claps*

Posted by Arcadios

lad u make me sound 7 years old but thanks hopefully kairi gets bored on what ever she's doing and decide to go back online

LMAO, yeah, sorry about that.
I'm gonna bail, I'll see you all tomorow, or possibly later tonight, as I can never sleep, especially when I am so tired.

Laters!
(of course, if Kairi comes on while I'm typing this, I'll stay)

Posted by Arcadios

later wally

Posted by Arcadios

WOW WOW WOW WOW I just found someone with the same name AND numbers as me. heres the post i put for that Non-original F@G

hey u know u stole my name AND the numbers, what a strange coincidence.
*looking at the doubleganger suspeciously*

Posted by keyartist

Man 74 you must of took a long time with that, you truely are the best.

Posted by Linko_16

K, you guys now officially have a home. I'm moving you there right after this post.

I suggest you make use of the extra space. For starters, have a thread where you can collect your character info to be edited whenever necessary. Also remember that, in normal RPs, pretty much no comments are made that aren't part of the story, so try starting a thread where you can mingle and talk about the RP seperately. Don't be afraid to change threads every once in a while so going back to locate individual events will be easy, and non-participating members can identify different legs of the plot.

Erm, I had to go through hell to do this, so please make the most of this story. Promise me no one gets bored in a week and quits.

THANK YOU LINK!
I shall do my best to continue to post here for a good long while.
Domo Arigato!

hey guys Chapter 3 The Serpent's Awakening is up its on the other threads so go check it out!!! Hey Kairi and Mr. Nintendo due to the last chapter i wasnt able to think of a way to give yall an incredibly big part so sorry! but i think its still good and action packed though haha later guys

Posted by Sak

All I can say is..... WALLY U BETTER PUT THE FIRST KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! lol.

haha yep Chapter 4 is all Wally's dont disappoint now haha

Posted by Arcadios

well im here

Posted by Sak

*poke* *poke* Riku, what does Wally think about me?

Posted by keyartist

Come on ya gotta read my story and add it in as part of chapter 6, not the story but make refence to me using the last thing Hated said at the end of my story.

Posted by Arcadios

I dont know u gotta ask kairi i'm only here on behalf of my chracters

hmm do you really want me to tell you Kairi?

Mr.Nintendo i know that Septero cant kill Kurai but it makes for an extremely awesome battle!

Posted by Sak

Dude, wtf? Since when do we take orders from u?!?

Quoting keyartist: Come on ya gotta read my story and add it in as part of chapter 6, not the story but make refence to me using the last thing Hated said at the end of my story.

idk i say no bro sorry but i dont find it appealing

Posted by Sak

The story didn't make sense.....it really didn't GO ANYWHERE....it wasn't EXCITING either.....there wasn't very good grammar.....

haha well according to him he likes you im pretty sure and i think he said hed like to get with you but for now yall two are just friends

Posted by Arcadios

wally told riku and yeah riku just making sure and Eiyuu is still in a doubtful state of mind.

Posted by Sak

OH BRILLIANT IDEA! You guys might not like it though.....nah nvm.....I won't say it.......

Posted by Arcadios

well if it means some thing drastic then naw but I'm intriged so tell us.

yea i know in my head its like those two are in like a state of eternal like fighting because both are so powerful and then like you see the fighting and your heart feels anger for Kurai and you get your fighting ability back but its Wally's turn now and i have no idea what hes gonna do but all im gonna say is that i made a foundation for an Ultimate battle he better make it awesome

Posted by Sak

Well, I think we should make Mateo or Eiyuu like Aurie to increase the tension between the party.

Posted by Arcadios

yea but after chapter 10 we all have to type up our own chracters story after Aurie's death.

Quoting Kairi Fan: Well, I think we should make Mateo or Eiyuu like Aurie to increase the tension between the party.

what do you mean by that? nvm got it haha

Posted by keyartist

Ok I see how it is.I'll write my own story. I just wanted to have fun with it.I wrote the story as a way of trying to add myself into the story.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: Well, I think we should make Mateo or Eiyuu like Aurie to increase the tension between the party.

NO WAY NOT ME besides maybe u should make a new chracter like one that rivals vecks but loves Aurie and she still go with vecks kinda like inuyasha, kagome and koga.

Posted by Sak

I have absolutely no idea. I guess like make a rivalry between Vecks and Mateo or Eiyuu. lol. Forget it. It was a bad idea.
_________
Key, if ur makin ur own story, then don't type in this thread. This is a BLANK PAGE thread.

Posted by Arcadios

no go with it but make a new guy cause that would look like Mateo and Eiyuu betrayed Vecks cause messing with a friends girl isn't good.

well hey i dont know Mateo could be Vecks's could be his rival i dont mind but see i have an idea for Septero its kinda sad though

Posted by Sak

Nah, forget about it. I don't like the idea anymore.
_________
VECKS AND AURIE FOREVER! lol.

idk Mateo is also a very lonely guy but he has Septero maybe on one world we visit i save and find this one girl and im like ill come back for you and later on i do ya know

Posted by keyartist

There,s no point you already downed my first one. Even after I fixed all the quotes.

Posted by Arcadios

i dont think friends should get too deep in another friends relationship with a girl.

Posted by Sak

I SAID DROP THE MATEO OR EIYUU LIKES AURIE IDEA! G0D! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

and I to will make a girl from Eiyuu's destroyed world that survived.

Posted by Sak

Whoa, I can edit other ppls posts! COOOL! lol. Being a mod is fun.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: and I to will make a girl from Eiyuu's destroyed world that survived.

NAME HER GAIA! AND GIVE HER PRETTY BLONDE PIGTAILS! lol. I'm not gonna stop until u do it.

Oh that sucks!!!!!!!

Posted by Sak

What the me being able to edit other ppls posts thing?

Posted by Arcadios

yeah but dont go crazy with power like klarth.

Posted by Sak

Lol. Don't worry. I'll ask first. Except if Keyartist typed it. MUAHAHAHAHA! lol. jk. Or i'll just forget about that ability, and rediscover it in a few months.....whatever.

haha i like it!!! haha so is Wally writing Chapter 4 because if he doesnt then im gonna do it *evil grin* ill make it awesome!

Posted by Sak

OH NO U WON'T! *wags finger at Riku* lol. If he doesn't do it by Sunday, I'm doin it.

Posted by Arcadios

he better hurry up.

Posted by Sak

HES GOT 24 AND A HALF HOURS!

Posted by keyartist

Hey, that is a real rude thing to say. I have never made fun of anything you ever wrote kairi, why must you make fun of me. It doesn't make any sense to me. Is there a reason why you hate me so much kairi, you never said one thing nice to me.

Posted by Sak

BECAUSE UR STORIES NEVER MAKE SENSE!

Hey alls!
Sorry bout that, I have things to read, questions to answer, and other junk. I am gonna go read chapter 3, then start 4, and either finish it tonight, or tomorow, kay?

Posted by Sak

WALLY! *hug*
_________
****, he left before I could hug 'im.

Posted by Arcadios

wow ya did start it well if u finish i'll read it 2morrow.
Good Night everyone I g2g2 work 2morrow, later.

Nope, still here, I'll keep one tab here and check back every few minutes while I go read chapter 3 kay?
-------------------------------------------------
And don't sweat it, I can write 10 pages in under 2 hours....Or something like that anyway.
Regardless, I have a knack for writing large quanitities very quickly wiht limited grammar crap.
Of course, I'll have quote and stuff, i am just talking baout Grammar

Posted by Sak

k. I feel like editing someones post......lol. Too bad I have to ask permision first.

Posted by keyartist

So that gives you a right to make fun of me. What about my story, what does not make sence? I will gladly clue you in on it if you just ask.

Posted by Arcadios

before I go, who's?

Posted by Sak

I'm not even gonna say it, it's too rude.

Posted by Arcadios

as long it isnt mine well, see ya later.

hey Wally how do you like my Chapter? make the battle crazy insane ok?

Well, let me finish it first!

Keyartist im pretty sure we wouldve done something for you if you hadnt started making fun of our entire thing so its your fault were acting like this so dont be whining

Posted by Sak

REMEMBER TO PUT THE FIRST AURIE-VECKS KISS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::

Posted by keyartist

Just say it, I can take it.

hey she said she wasnt goin to so lets leave it at that!

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: Keyartist im pretty sure we wouldve done something for you if you hadnt started making fun of our entire thing so its your fault were acting like this so dont be whining

I never made fun of it, I said I want to be a part of it. I like it. What are you talking about?

read your earlier posts you said im making fun of it if you were here youd know that

Posted by Arcadios

hey I'll stay on until 12 pm here in ny.
Keyartist, I have a suggestion since u are hated by most people in vg chat, u have your own hate thread and u have emirged from -58 rep points how about u just make a new username and kill off your past name so u would have a new slate to start with.

P.s. make sure u read your post before u send it cause then everyone will know it's u also space between sentences.

Ok, can I make a few comments and requests?
For chapter 4, I would like it to focus primarily on Vecks. Not because he is mine, but more because I feel more comfortable writing for him and Aurie cause I know them better.
Now, real quick guys, two things about Vecks. First, I was annoyed that only two spells downed him of his MP reserves, but I have come to a solution. First, he was wasting things for a while, so he didn;t have much left, and when he starts trying to fight for Aurie, or gets mad or something, his magical attacks do more damage, but cost a lot more as well, so it isn;t worth it.
Also, HE IS NOT VIVI! lol. He was supposed to have confidence. So, with chapter 4, I am going ot have him get Aurie back, get a kiss (WEWT!) and then become somewhat more confident.

Any comments, complaints or suggestions?

i agree with Mr.Nintendo make a fresh start with your slait wiped clean

Posted by keyartist

Find the post and I will believe you riku, I never said that.

Posted by Sak

Oh, but no confidence Vecks was so cool!

P.S. when Aurie dies in chapter 10, he's gonna lose his confidence again.