Weird descriptions

Posted by Lord of Spam

What is the weirdest thing that you have said about yourself? Simple thread. Just post them, and any background story about it.

For me, both came last night. I said of myself "I like to think of myself as a Mexican masked wrestler of evil." I have no idea why I said this, all I know is that it was written on a peice of paper in my handwriting this morning, and was attributed to me. I'm guessing it had something to do with the festivities of last night, but I dont remember what. :(

Posted by sniper

Nothing I say about myself is weird. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Then dont post in my thread about saying weird things about yourself.:(

Posted by Stalolin

"I look like Fate".

Posted by Lord of Spam

I lol'd, then when I thought about it, realized that my standards for lollin were quite low.:(

Then I realized that there was actually someone named 'lolin and that made me lol even more.:(

Posted by coromoro

Wait, why is everyone Fate? :o

Posted by sniper

Fate paradox :(

Posted by Fate

One day, I told myself that I was beautiful enough to fly. I didn't like a faceful of dirt when I jumped off the trampoline.

But that makes me sound ugly.
:(

Posted by The Judge

I've said a lot of weird things about myself.

I still do.

Posted by mis0

I once said that I was a Nazi. But, that's neither wierd nor false. Huh.

Posted by Richaod

I've said I was (nearly) a feminist.

Which is basically true.

Posted by Klarth

I'm ambiguous in every way aside from physical appearance.

And I'm only slightly ambiguous in that regard.

Posted by Linko_16

"I'm fatter on the inside than the outside."

See, even though I look like a heavy guy, I still weigh more than you'd think.

Posted by Azure Wolf

"I have a cat on my head!"
Thats basically how I describe the big blob of red on the top of my head that my mother tried to dye. The rest of my hair is brunette/black o_o;

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

"I'm really glad I'm not male"
We were having a meal in a pub and I said it in response to a list of particularly undesirable qualities (personality- and mentality-wise) that the average man has (it's actualy a fairly accurate list - most men are dicks - but certainly not qualities attributable to me).

That little group of friends has graced me with the title of "token hermaphrodite" now, you've gotta love it, lol

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hasta Flammeus: (it's actualy a fairly accurate list - most men are dicks - but certainly not qualities attributable to me).

Apparently idiot sexism is a multi-gender trait.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I once said that I was related to Hitler. That would be scary if I was.:(
I hope I'm not. But anyway... This came up in a lunch room discusion about Hitler not being dead, and living in the swiss alps and terrorizing mountain goats. Hiltler's searching for goats with blond hair and blue eyes! It's a goat holocaust!

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Quoting The Judge: Apparently idiot sexism is a multi-gender trait.
You can't sincerely deny that many men are usually only after one thing... I guess you and I are just used to avoiding those people, but you must admit, they plague most schools, colleges and universities*Shrug* I just didn't want to be grouped with them, just because I'm male doesn't mean I have to defend them from femenism, does it?

N.B I really need to change my avatar... No idea how Curr the Conqueror got there, has there been a hax0ring since I left?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, and most women are vindictive whores.

It's a stereotype. You shouldn't have to defend anything because chances are, if you're arguing with someone who truly believes all men are dicks, then they're probably to ignorant to even understand whatever it is you're saying.