i can't believe i found my NES!!

Posted by Dog

i just found my NES and a few games in my closet from 6 or 7 years ago. i already have friday the 13th, ninja turtles, some screwed up space game, skate or die 2, and three mario/duck hunt games. it's weird because i discovered it after i went to the store to see if they had super NES.

anyways is there any other games i should get that are awsome?

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Quoting Shdig:

anyways is there any other games i should get that are awsome?

Legend of Zelda of course, its a classic. And Very good.

Posted by Dexter

That must be exciting.

I'm curious as to what space game you discovered. I'm thinking it might have been Solar Jetman. Seems as though nobody likes that game when they first play it, but after they get into it, they happen to enjoy it.

As for games you should get, make it Zelda. Both Zeldas, really. You can probably get both for about 10-15 dollars at a local pawnshop or something. Other than those, maybe some RPGs, such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, Destiny of an Empire, and especially Willow. Willow is my favorite NES game, so you must play it. If you want some multiplayer fun, go with Marble Madness, Balloon Fight, or Bubble Bobble. :)

Posted by NES Queen

puzzle games: Dr. Mario, Tetris, Tetris 2, Warios Woods, Bubble Bobble, LoLo 1-3, Donkey Kong Classics, Mendel Palace (great game)

action/adventure: Contra, Adventure Island (I love this game, don't know why), Adventures of Bayou Billy (combines a fighter game, with a driving game, with a gun game), Ducktales, Gauntlet I & II, Megaman, Paperboy, Simpsons Bart vs. Space Mutants & Bart vs. the World (Radioactive man one kinda sucked)

RPG: Zelda, Dragon Warrior

fighting/racing: Mike Tysons Punch Out, Excitebike, Micro Machines

Posted by Lord of Spam

Mine is under my bed, not being used.

I should probably sell it, since its jsut going to get neglected and I need the cash.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Dexter: I'm curious as to what space game you discovered.
it's called cybernoid, or somthing like that (it's hard to read). sadly, i didn't get to try it, because my NES is starting to fail of old age. i did manage to play a couple rounds of ninja turtles though :D:D

Posted by neofreak91

you should get
super mario 3
ninja gaiden 2 {my favorite}
super c = contra 2
ninja turtles 2 the arcade game
ninja turtles 3 the Manhattan Project
double dragon 2
rad race 1
rad race 2
rygar
jackal
Battletoads
bad dudes
Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers
metal gear 1
metal gear 2 {snakes revenge}

Posted by Dog

Quoting neofreak91: ninja turtles 3 the Manhattan Project
thats the one that i have. it was addicting for the time i played it..

Quoting nes queen: Mike Tyson
after seeing scary movie 4, i can't stop laughing when i see that name.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NES Queen: puzzle games: Dr. Mario, Tetris, Tetris 2, Warios Woods, Bubble Bobble, LoLo 1-3, Donkey Kong Classics, Mendel Palace (great game)

Puzznic, Kickle Cubicle, and Fire n Ice are also good puzzle games. Pyramid and Bubble Bath Babes aren't too good, but they're still decent if you really like puzzle games, which I do.

Quoted post: it's called cybernoid

Ah, that one. I have that one. When I first played through it a couple of times, I was really annoyed because it came off as one of those games that are impossible to defeat. Luckily, though, I finally got used to it and came out victorious. Not one of the better space games, but it was worth the adventure, as short and unmemorable as it was.

Quoted post: Battletoads

Good recommendation. Very fun and extremely hard. It also has an enjoyable multiplayer mode, but beware, because people tend to get incredibly frustrated when you accidentally cut their ropes. ;)

Posted by Zeta

Get Startropics.

Posted by Momentum

Quoting Zeta: Get Startropics.

You beat me to it. This is the game to buy.

Also Ice Hockey. I love me some Ice Hockey. It's hella fun.

Later