Kingdom Hearts Signature Requests

Posted by Sak

Hey everyone. I'm really bored so I'm taking requests from people to make them signatures. I only take requests involving Kingdom Hearts characters at the moment. When you request a sig, tell me what characters you want on it and if u want it in black and white or color.

Posted by DeathEdge

ok so how does this work, do i tell u what kinda sig i want? or do u just random one for me?

Posted by Sak

Quoting DeathEdge: ok so how does this work, do i tell u what kinda sig i want? or do u just random one for me?
U tell me the characters that u want on it and things like that.

Posted by DeathEdge

well my favorite characters are Zexion, Xemnas, Roxas, and Axel. but finding a good pic of them is pretty tuff.

Posted by Sak

Quoting DeathEdge: well my favorite characters are Zexion, Xemnas, Roxas, and Axel. but finding a good pic of them is pretty tuff.
I'll try my best.....I'll probably be able to only get Xemnas Roxas and Axel though.....

Posted by DeathEdge

thx for the sweet sig im gona put it on now :)

Posted by Sak

Quoting DeathEdge: thx for the sweet sig im gona put it on now :)
Hey, it's no prob. If you ever need one, just pm me or post on this thread.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Here is a challenge for you.
How about a picture of Sora, in color, and over it, in see through black and white, an overlaying picture of Roxas.

Of course, I am not intierly sure this can be done, so if not, no worries :)

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Here is a challenge for you.
How about a picture of Sora, in color, and over it, in see through black and white, an overlaying picture of Roxas.

Of course, I am not intierly sure this can be done, so if not, no worries :)
I think I can do it. Maybe not the see-through part, but the rest probably.:-D
-----------
Wow, I can't believe I did that one. It was pretty hard :(, but I did all of what u requested Wally :).
----------------
Wally's : [IMG]http://files.tagworld.com/5fc16cdffcb41d474485a99350f9c16b5efb.jpeg[/IMG]

DeathEdge's :

Posted by SorasMyMaster

Okay here I am requesting lol. Can I have it in color, and can I have Sora and Kairi on it?

Posted by Sak

Quoting SorasMyMaster: Okay here I am requesting lol. Can I have it in color, and can I have Sora and Kairi on it?
I'm done with it. Heres the URL : http://files.tagworld.com/2451fc0393aba6d340b6a67b7a2ccf9539f8.jpeg
and heres what it looks like : [IMG]http://files.tagworld.com/2451fc0393aba6d340b6a67b7a2ccf9539f8.jpeg[/IMG]

Posted by Riku Lover

Kairi fan go to the KH2 secret ending thread ang go to page 158 and read Wally's second post.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Lover: Kairi can you help me with my sig.?
Ok, I'll make it as SIMPLE as possible.

1) go to user cp and edit options
2) change ur textbox to standard, and save
3) go to edit signature
4) click on the little icon that has a mountain with a yellow background
5) type in the web address
6) save
7) enjoy ur new signature!:-D

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Lover: Wheres the little icon that has a mountain w/ a yellow backround?
did u change ur text box to standard?

Posted by Riku Lover

which text box?

Posted by Dog

i think i was wrong before, some of these are really good.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Lover: which text box?
read steps 1 and 2.

Posted by Tysis

kairi, about my idea, you think it's possible? half riku, half ansem? but the hard part would be finding mug shots of both of them...

Posted by Sak

Quoting Shdig: i think i was wrong before, some of these are really good.
Thanks. My early ones SUCKED! lol.
-----------------
O YEAH! 2 PAGES! WHO DA (WO)-MAN?!?

Posted by Riku Lover

Where is the little icon i cant find it?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Lover: Where is the little icon i cant find it?
did u do steps 1 and 2?(If u did its under the redo button)
-------------
I GTG! BYE!

Posted by Riku Lover

yes i did step 1 & 2. where is the icon?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Lover: yes i did step 1 & 2. where is the icon?
it's one of those little button icon thingy near the top of the text box. It's uncer the redo button, next to the email link button, and left to the quote button.

(this ones the one im currently using)

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Let me give some pointers on how to spruce those quite up.

Simply:
Add a border
Add some flavor to the fonts, a border to them, mix it up a bit. Glows, shadows, whatever.
Black and white only works so much, color is beautiful, don't use it sparingly.
Watch the image quality. Otherwise, it's going to have a lower-quality look.
And finally, try a different size. Do banner style, wider than it is tall. That'll give it a great look.

Good luck.

Posted by Tysis

Is Kairi still ignoring me?

hey if it's about that time I said I like Namine better, Im sorry...but could you just dye your hair blon-- i mean I like kairi much better than that nice....hot...blon-- dang it there I go again.

Posted by keyartist

i need tips i can find pics but i got no glow letters or double vision letters hhmm i need pointers please

Posted by Linko_16

Wow, another one.

I hope this doesn't ruin it, but threads for banner requests and stuff like that go in the Art and Graphics Forum.

Nice work, by the way.

Posted by The Judge

Suggestions:

Don't put "Kairi Fan" on every one of them.
Try making some banners.
Make some that simply feature a character and a background, minus a quote, and possibly only the recipients' name.

At which point they might become popular for people who aren't die-hard fans.

Posted by Klarth

Right, I'm gonna go through a few things here.

- You're terrible with Photoshop. Completely and utterly bollocks. Your "signatures" are ugly and malformed and they reek of "I'm an amateur, look at me."

- We already have a signature request thread. We don't need Kingdom ****ing Hearts infecting the rest of VGC, for shit's sake.

- In said thread, we already have a set of people designated for requests. The difference is that these people are actually skilled at what they do.

- Don't tag someone else's banner with your own name. It's incredibly pretentious and it makes you look like an attention-garnering fool, especially when you're really not very good. At all.

- 500 by 375 is the most retarded size for a signature banner ever. Try something more akin to 300x100.

I'm sorry, but none of those are good and this thread should not exist. [url=www.good-tutorials.com]Go improve. Now.[/url]

Posted by keyartist

sorry but i dont get it ...how do i start one?..a sig?

Posted by Klarth

User CP > Edit Signature. It's on the left.

Posted by keyartist

no what i mean is the picture sig..how do i get one to show up?

Posted by Klarth

Oh.

1) [url]www.imageshack.us[/url] - Upload your image there.
2) Take the link they give you and place it in your sig as follows: [img]LINK GOES HERE[/img]
3) Marvel at the pretty picture.

Posted by keyartist

thanx i cheak it out and kairi come back as well as everyone else to the kh3 room

Posted by Wally The Weird

Klarth, as childish as this sounds, I stand by it,
You don't need to be so mean.

All you have to do, is point out the flaws, and make suggestions. You don't have to insult something you don't like.
Seriously, even the Judge, who (no offence) at first struck as a total dick (He isn't, but that was my FIRST impression, however, this is not true) was kind about it.

Again, you need not use the iron first on a whim.
Well, except on man bear pig, but thats a completley differnt story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, I would like to point out the judge is in fact, not a dick. He's awesome.

Posted by maian

Sorry to shut down this thread, but it's really not needed.

However, there is a banner request thread that you can do work in, if you want.

Another good way to advertise your banners is to put an advertisement in your sig.

So, with that, locking.