Is the 360 still buggy?

Posted by Keael

I want to know if I should get one or wait... I might wait for a price drop, but the big thing here is to wait for the bugs and glitches to be fixed. Did M$ di anything yet, or is it still the same launch X360 firmware?

Posted by Speedfreak

They're going to start using smaller fabrication processes for the CPUs soon, which basically means they'll run a lot cooler. I'd wait for that to start happening.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, wait a bit. Though, I gotta say, I got mine around December it runs perfectly. It's never frozen or crashed, and I can play Oblivion for hours on end and it still remains fairly cool...

Posted by Axis

I got mine at launch and have only had 2 accounts of it freezing on me. My hardly ever heats up, either.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd say wait. The 360 I use runs hot as hell, and freezes and crashes are not rare (not really common, but not rare either.)

Posted by Axis

Quoting Lord of Spam: I'd say wait. The 360 I use runs hot as hell, and freezes and crashes are not rare (not really common, but not rare either.)

Just curious, where is the 360 you play located? Like where on a shelf, what it's next to, what it's sitting on, etc.

Posted by dynamite7788

wellpl who first got em played for days at a time. And those few ppl screamed at the top of their lungs saying this system sucks. So it doesnt happen to often. But ill give u a link to the intercooler they made once i have 10 post uggghhh......

Posted by dynamite7788

here it is:

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802205

Posted by ~Snake~

mine has not freezed yet and ive had it for about a month or 2!

Oblivion rules buy it;)