Sonic Underground DVDs?

Posted by Alastor

I was at a local dollar store the other day, and I seen a DVD for the Sonic Underground series. I had no clue DVDs of that show even existed. I just left it there, but I thought something like that might've been rare. Are these things hard to find, and should I try to pick it up and make a profit off of it? I think it was only like $7. I forget everything else about it, other than the fact that it had a few episodes on it. Not sure how many, but there were a few, and it was indeed Sonic Underground, not the old Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog series.

I've asked a cousin who's pretty knowledgeable about Sonic stuff about this, and he thought they recently released the series onto DVDs. Not sure where he got this from, so I thought I'd check before someone else buys this from that dollar store..

Posted by Dexter

I don't think they're worth much. I see 2-3 dollar Sonic DVDs at Wal-Mart often. I actually regret not picking them up, for I often get in those moods where I'd enjoy watching them. I certainly get in the mood to watch those Zelda carttoons.

As for trying to make a profit off of them, I wouldn't count on it. There are much easier ways to make profits. You could check out ebay and see how they are doing there, but I'm sure you won't be impressed.

Posted by Alastor

Not alot at all. The most expensive DVD was about $15.

Oh well. Should I pick it up anyways? I don't know much about the series at all, but I used to have a good interest in the Sonic series until recently (Heroes, Riders, killing the decent voice actors, etc.). I hear good things from the Underground series, though, and it's not like a 3-mile trip into town will kill me.

Posted by Dexter

I would get them. I don't know much about them either, but for 1 dollar, I'd certainly take the opportunity to discover what it was like. Even if I found it to be dreadful and even annoying, it would still be worth the experience. :)

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

Sonic Underground MAY have been a bad show,Buuuuutt,some people liked it,even thogh Sonic,Manic ,And Sonia were all voiced by the dude who played Steve Urkle in family matters.

Posted by tilastrinity727

eww,really?

Posted by ilovesasukeuchiha

Sonic Underground DVD`s??What`s this world coming to?