My wild saturday

Posted by Klarth

So, I'm going to describe my lascivious saturday in detail. Here goes:

I left physics, headed back to my dorm and changed, then went to Planet Lazer (basically a laser tag kinda place) with Jar and Jennings. We played a fun game where we shoot each other and ****, then we went in search of Jar's sister. This took an hour. After we got everyone together, we got onto a train headed for London Victoria and Jennings and I left at Faversham, whereas Jarbles headed onto Nodnol. I hope they had fun.

Then I ****ed the internet.

At around 8 we left for the party. Jennings brought a flask of "Pollikov" vodka (three euros a bottle, apparently) and that disappeared down me pretty quickly, along with three Red Bulls and half a two-litre bottle of Strongbow. Then I went upstairs. Some random girl was lying on the floor saying "I'm ****ed, give me a hand up" so I grabbed her arms and did so. Then we made out! It was hot.

Let's describe the only people at the party I actually knew. (There were 60-odd people there, for reference.)

There's Wiseman, the obscenely tall guy (6'6" or so). He's actually the same age as me, which is fun. He downed a bottle of something while he was there, and he was totally plastered.

Then there's Emily, the girl in my Religion class. She's always fun, I guess.

Then there's Lundy, the total waster who's going to fail his GCSEs and move to the local comprehensive. He kept telling me that I could "get some green" if I went 'round the back of the house.

Josh is kinda technically the guy who invited me. We spent the entire party yelling "WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" whenever we ran into one another. :cool2:

Then there's Freddy the ***hole. He blew smoke in my face. I wanted to slap him.

Also, there was Mulvaney the guy. He was ****ed and he probably won't remember anything. I have him in two of my classes on monday morning so things should turn out good.

Anyway, I went downstairs and Linkin Park was playing. Actually, it was that one song about being numb that they did with Jay-Z. Everyone was moshing and ****, so I thought "what the ****" and joined in. :cookie:

Then some girl collapsed on me. On my face, actually. I initially thought my nose was broken. Then she started feeling up my thigh. It was hot. Turns out her name's Hayley or something, so we got to know each other. Afterwards, she was comparing my *** to a potato and asking me to feel her up. I obliged.

By this stage, the house was trashed, and I got screamed at by the hysterical girl who was hosting to get out. She screamed at everyone else to do so, in fact. There was broken glass ****ing everywhere, the sofa cushions were in the garden, the hi-fi was broken and people were "doing green" out back. (In fact, I might have had a puff. I can't remember).

So then we left and Jennings called his mum and asked for a lift home. lol

And here I am.

How was your saturday, DA?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Chances are later I'm going to go down to the dorm that is considered teh ghetto of the campus. While there, I will spend $20 on goods of a questionable legality. Then, I shall meet a friend at the parking lot, where he will drive us to the store, and he will spend $20 on snacks. Then, we will go back to his room, smoke the previously mentioned goods, and eat his food. We will then proceed to play guitar hero until we pass out.

Good times.

Posted by Ant

I was till about 6am last night so I slept in till about noon. Internet, kingdom hearts II(proud mode), college ****, and who knows after that. It's only 5pm here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

8:24pm here, and it looks like plans have fallen through. Bastard has decided to be responsible and work on a paper for one of his classes.

Looks like I'll be watching some tv (something I havent done for entertainment in months) and playing a little bit of guitar hero (hard mode lol).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

pix or it never happened.

Though, I was supposed to go to a local concert tonight but it's canceled. Woe is me.

Posted by Dreadnought

Lazer planet both ruled and ****ing sucked. So many bluetarded little kids who just lumped together, sat down in the vents and camped. They were really funny, though, because they couldn't understand why they kept getting shot through the floor. Wish I could have got off at Faversham with you guys, though. :sad:

Posted by Ant

OH YEAH! ABOUT THE REST OF MY DAY!

...I went to a japanese resturant with the fags(darksong and judge) came home...khII again, then internet. What a sad sad life I live.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Dreadnought: Lazer planet both ruled and ****ing sucked. So many bluetarded little kids who just lumped together, sat down in the vents and camped. They were really funny, though, because they couldn't understand why they kept getting shot through the floor. Wish I could have got off at Faversham with you guys, though. :sad:

I camped at Laser Tag once. It was awesome.

I kept shouting 'HEADSHOT!', but nobody else there played FPS.

:(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ended up smokeing with my roommate at like, midnight and rockingout to guitar hero,. Also, I went to rathergood, and watched some of the old animations. I ended up trying to dance and type at the same time while sitting in my chair. Didnt work too well.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Dreadnought]Wish I could have got off at Faversham with you guys, though. :sad:
Come next time. Hell, Jennings got some too :cool2:

Posted by The Judge

I slept most of the saturday, trying to think about something else besides my throbbing headache and aching back. Then I ate some Jap food (not a lot of it).

Posted by Slade

I sat around playing random games and doing internet 'til 5 PM, then I went to this dinner to visit a friend, and listened to people talk about how good everyone at the dinner was. My friend and I left during the dinner part, wandered around, then shuffled back in during one of the speeches. Everyone stared, it was great. Then my friend shoved this whole cake thing in his mouth, and it was hilarious because he's fat. He just kept being obnoxious to people around us and I kept being entertained. Then I went home around 10, had a friend over, and we gamed into the wee hours of the morning.

BUT SUNDAY IS WHERE IT'S AT, 'cause I'm about to go longboarding over at this college campus, and it will be sweet. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Longboards are for slow reaction timed pusses who cant handle a real board.

I built a DnD character today, because I have no life and the group I was going to join this summer decided that it it would be fun t play an all evil campaign. This isnt too big a problem... except that the character I was going to play was a lawful ****ing good SAINTED monk that relied HEAVILY on the book of exalted deeds.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: Longboards are for slow reaction timed pusses who cant handle a real board.

I'd like to know what kind of "real board" you are talking about, because my longboarding is about speed, and there's nothing slow about it.

dnd is for pusses lol

Posted by The Judge

That's what you get for being a G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d-loving faggot.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

eh, I've had wilder Saturdays.

:cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Shortboards, for doing teh tricks and whatnot. Buit I was ****ing with you, anyway. I live on the east coast of florida. our water is like glass.:(

2) The character may have been a *** loving faggot, but its hard to argue with the fact that he had an AC of 41, did more damage than 2 greatswords with one hit, could move at like 40 mph, had insane damage reduction and regeneration, was immune to every element except fire and sonic (with a hearty fire resist) and didnt need to eat, drink, or breath.

My current character is a chaotic nuetral githyanki Psion 5/ Pyromaniac 7 who specializes in throwing 7d6 fireballs each round for free, and has enough self buffs to put his ac near 30 along with a 20% miss chance, as well as being able to teleport 3 times a day for free on one plane and being able to teleport once per day between planes.

fukken owned.

Posted by Zeta

I spent my Saturday reading about how you guys were spending your Saturday.

Posted by Lord of Spam

One time on a saturday, I had sex like 5 times.

I win. Lock thread.

Edit: Post interupting is fun.

Posted by Ant

You sure do read slow.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam:
2) The character may have been a *** loving faggot, but its hard to argue with the fact that he had an AC of 41, did more damage than 2 greatswords with one hit, could move at like 40 mph, had insane damage reduction and regeneration, was immune to every element except fire and sonic (with a hearty fire resist) and didnt need to eat, drink, or breath.

My current character is a chaotic nuetral githyanki Psion 5/ Pyromaniac 7 who specializes in throwing 7d6 fireballs each round for free, and has enough self buffs to put his ac near 30 along with a 20% miss chance, as well as being able to teleport 3 times a day for free on one plane and being able to teleport once per day between planes.

fukken owned.

I don't want to hear your bulls[COLOR="White"]h[/COLOR]it anymore.

Posted by Lord of Spam

hey, just cuz you suck at min/maxing doesnt mean I do:cool:

Back when I played a lot, I had almsot all the commonly used rules memorized, along with the stats for pratically all the standard weapons.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Ant: You sure do read slow.

It took me an hour to read this post.

Posted by Ant

YET I JUST POSTED IT LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO! TIME PARADOX

Posted by Zeta

TIME TRAVEL IS INVENTED IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES

Posted by Lord of Spam

Woah, srsly?

I want in on that.:(

Posted by The Judge

Unfortunately, Zeta invented it and went back to before it was invented.

Posted by Zeta

I went back in time and raped your mother, then I went further back and raped your grandma, and continued going back and raping all your female ancestors.

Posted by The Judge

No wonder I have psychic powers.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: I went back in time and raped your mother, then I went further back and raped your grandma, and continued going back and raping all your female ancestors.

thats fukken hot. torrent pls

Zeta was the father of mankind.

He also raped fish and other such mammals apparently. Pretty ****ing gross.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: He also raped fish and other such mammals apparently. Pretty ****ing gross.

Nah, Phlynthe took care of those.

Posted by The Judge

F[COLOR="White"]U[/COLOR]CKING OWNED.

Posted by Lord of Spam

like a black man in the early 19th century american south

Quoted post: Nah, Phlynthe took care of those.

Nah, there was no mention of him. Don't blame others for such disgusting acts.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It would explain why only humans seem to have any intelligence though.

Everything sired by phlynthe ended up retarded, and everything else ended up human.

Posted by The Judge

This thread is thrusting in the direction of hilarity.

*insert image of duff man*

Quoted post: It would explain why only humans seem to have any intelligence though.

Everything sired by phlynthe ended up retarded, and everything else ended up human.

Zeta said he went back a raped every female ancestor of yours. So, that would include animals and fish and whatnot.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: Zeta said he went back a raped every female ancestor of yours. So, that would include animals and fish and whatnot.

I change that statement to "raped every female ancestor of his after humans evolved into what they are today."

Posted by The Judge

No, just my ancestors. Which do not fit into the standard form of Evolution. We were born under...........different circumstances.

EDIT: WELL **** YOU THEN ZETA

Quoted post: I change that statement to "raped every female ancestor of his after humans evolved into what they are today."

Too late. You can't undo the past.

Edit: No wai-

you can. Forgot what this whole thing was about.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: *insert image of duff man*

OH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Posted by Zeta

Vampiro, for forgetting about the time-travel crap, I'm going to go back and punch your mother's womb while you're in it. :(

That would explain a lot :cookie: :(