A common problem with more ACTIVISION GAMES

Posted by senile old man

Recently i bought ultimate spiderman. it instals fine but when goes to play windows shuts down says it has something to do with safe mode, video adapters and bio updates. i read on another forum that this has occured with a lot more Activision games like this one and many others.
Can someone help me i am wondering if anyone has faced this problem and how they got around it. my screen turns blue and it states a list of what to do's.

Posted by KoH

You're getting the blue screen of death, as it's known to us computer nerds. Try updating your video card drivers and giving it a whirl again. Update us and I'll try to help you out some more.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting KoH: You're getting the blue screen of death, as it's known to us computer nerds. Try updating your video card drivers and giving it a whirl again. Update us and I'll try to help you out some more.

Did you... Did you say BLUE SCREEN? Teh iz liek sentinels in deh matricks!

Posted by KoH

There were no sentinels in the matrix. :( Only agents. Sentinels were in the real world.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, I've met my match when it comes to being a nerd.

But yeah, what KoH said. He'll help you if you need trouble updating your drivers.

Posted by GameMiestro

Wait, I thought Sentinels were only in X-Men. Anyways, being mainly skilled in the Sad Mac of No Return, I cannot help you too much, but posting the error message, word for word, is very helpful. Even those random looking digits next to error messages can give a lot of data.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lord of Spam]Wow, I've met my match when it comes to being a nerd.

But yeah, what KoH said. He'll help you if you need trouble updating your drivers.

Woah there, boy. The matrix is cool. Captain Kirk = Not cool.

[quote=GameMiestro]Wait, I thought Sentinels were only in X-Men. Anyways, being mainly skilled in the Sad Mac of No Return, I cannot help you too much, but posting the error message, word for word, is very helpful. Even those random looking digits next to error messages can give a lot of data.

The Sentinels are in x-men, but the giant robot things that try to destroy your ship while underneath the very earth that becomes destroyed and tattered due to the war between mankind and machines are also called "Sentinels."

Posted by i am lion

crazy in depth conversation....anyways i used to get that blue screen of death all the time on my old pc. I upgraded and everything is fine now