idea for later

Posted by Lord of Spam

K, I know its not going to happen now, since judge is busy fappin to his loli, and vamp has his shiney new PH avatar, but I had an idea. Heres how it goes.

We all know how retarded phlyernjregathe is. Now, apparently he has taken it upon himself to try and steal other peoples' indentities by copying their avatars and sigs. Now, when its jsut him doing it to try and be cool like us, its not funny. BUT, in comedy, generally something is funny the first time you see it, and gets less funny the more you see it, until it gets to a certain point where there is so much of it that its rediculous and it becomes funny again.

using this theory, it'd be hiularious if we all picked a fairly well known member at random, and then just all copied their sigs/avatars. Its a halfassed idea, but it might be lol-able.

Posted by The Judge

Iris

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I ****ing love it.

First, let me wear-in this badass PH avatar. Then I'll take part.

Posted by The Judge

We'll do it starting Saturday next week.

Posted by Dexter

I agree. Next Saturday, we will put this to action.

I still have to figure out what female I want to use for the next week before the day is done. :( I think I already know, I just have to find the images.

Posted by The Judge

Excellent.

Posted by Ant

owned

Posted by Stalolin

This is brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.

And Judge, take down Kirsten Dunst.

Posted by The Judge

Not until you go back in time and participate in the trend last week.

Posted by Stalolin

maybe after my date

Posted by Dreadnought

oh lawd is dat sum forced meme?

I love it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

K, so are we in agreement to become to Iris horde, or is there another nominee?

And yeah, I figured you'd want to bask in the glory of PH a little while longer, Vamp.

Posted by Darksong X

I like it. We're all collectively taking over one member? That should be hillarious.

Posted by Lord of Spam

usually when I think of something new, it ends in either an explosion or me feeling retarded.

This was a pleasant suprise.

Posted by Ant

Eh, Iris doesn't really post that much. I would suggest someone who posts a lot more then her.

I think we should change the person every few days. So, if we were going to do it for a week, we'd switch it every second day. Just to get out giggles-worth out of it.

And ant is correct. has to be someone who posts pretty often.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Maybe Fate? That would leave the option open for not so subtle satire (i.e. yelling PAY ATTENTION TO ME in every post)

I like it.

We'll all also have to change our fonts. Which will add even more awesomeness to it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, good point, if we change our fonts and colors, chances are that more than a few people will get tricked. Hell, I know I dont read people's names. I jsut sorta get who they are by their sig and their avatar at a quick glance.

This might be even more hardcore than I thought.

Yeah, I never read names either. Avatars are key. So this should work well.

Scrap the idea of switching. Fate is perfect.

Posted by Corrupt

Hahaha, this is gonna be so much fun to sit back and watch.

...hell, I might even participate! And I was gonna say you guys can use my avatar and sig, but then again, there's that whole... not posting very often thing that gets in the way, y'know? Oh well.

Either way, it'll be fun.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh lawd is dat sum rupty?

Feel free to join.

Posted by sniper

Hah, I'll actually have to take part in this one.

Quoted post: oh lawd is dat sum rupty?

Feel free to join.

Indeed, the addition of Corrupt will make it even funnier.

Posted by mis0

I might participate, sounds like "fun."

I do nott like those quotations. They make me feel furious and flabbergasted.

Posted by Lord of Spam

They turn me on, as does the extra T.

Is that odd?

Yes, yes it is.

Extra "t"'s make me scared and confused. I am thoroughly befuddled.

Posted by Lord of Spam

TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT TTTTT

Those aren't extra.

A good example would be: Tthose aren'tt exttra.

P.S. I could barely finish that post.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, the typos are getting a little out of hand. I think it's about time for an intervention. Lesson One: How to use the Backspace Key.

Better not be ****ing talking to me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Most of the time it's just because I don't notice them. And when I do, its like... meh.

Posted by Ant

fukken sicken me

Posted by mis0

I think I get stupider everytime I read this blog.

Posted by Lord of Spam

emo kid, down the road, etc.

Quoted post: I think I get stupider everytime I read this blog.

gtfo

Posted by Lord of Spam

I lol'd, mostly cuz its probably true

Oh, and Corrupt had a good idea. If we copy Fate, we have to put :( after every post.

Posted by Zeta

Just to be sure, what is Fate's font/color/whatev? I don't want to have to waste time figuring it out.

EDIT: nvrmnd, clicked Quote on one of her posts to find the color.

Posted by Stalolin

k, and we all need to have alternate personalities called "Princess Kitty" just to bring a bit of nostagia to the boards.

Posted by Ant

too much work.

Posted by Ant

I agree

Posted by Dreadnought

Why not Jesse Smith!!!!!! That'd be da easiest thing to copy!!!!! Just act like a total wacko!!!!! :-D

Posted by Zeta

It wouldn't be as funny if we copied Jess. :(

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Zeta]It wouldn't be as funny if we copied Jess. :(

Yeah, I forgot. Mormons don't have sense of humour.

Posted by Zeta

Polygamy kinda compensates for that, though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Hardly. Dealing with one woman (since we all know that all women are crazy all the time) is hassle enough.

Posted by Zeta

Beat after you beat them enough, it's all good.

Posted by Lord of Spam

This man speaks the truth.

Also, I was thinking that once we all go into Fate mode, we should litterally end every post with :(

Posted by Zeta

Time to practice, then. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: Time to practice, then. :(

Perfect.
:(

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Lord of Spam: Also, I was thinking that once we all go into Fate mode, we should litterally end every post with :(

I thought of that first, you fag. :(

Posted by Zeta

lolz, im fate. i loves to post pics of myself and get fuxed by big boss. :(

Posted by Dreadnought

[COLOR=skyblue]This doesn't mean we have to go to bed with Big Boss, does it? :(

also, can somebody please type out the hex values for this?
I so totally don't get it.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Dreadnought

So, what avatar would we use?

Posted by Zeta

Whichever one she's using.

Posted by Dreadnought

And when exactly is D-Day?

Posted by Zeta

Next Saturday, I think. Go check the last page or 2. =/

Quoted post: Also, I was thinking that once we all go into Fate mode, we should litterally end every post with :(

Quoted post: Oh, and Corrupt had a good idea. If we copy Fate, we have to put :( after every post.

****ing [COLOR="White"]co[/COLOR]ck.

Quoted post: Next Saturday, I think. Go check the last page or 2. =/

It'll never happen if we wait that long.

Posted by Zeta

This Saturday?

Posted by Dreadnought

HOW ABOUT RIGHT F[COLOR=Black]UC[/COLOR]KING NOW.

Posted by Zeta

No. Vampiro wants to use PH for a while, and I want to use Dia for a while. And Judge wants to complete that Actress Avy thing.

Posted by Corrupt

...I dunno. Use it if you guys want.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Corrupt: I thought of that first, you fag.:(

I thought you were jsut saying as sort of a "lol funny idea" thing, whereas I was saying that we should actually end every post like that. I wasnt trying to steal your idea, I was jsut making it a litteral thing.:(

I kinda want to start this today... what do you guys think? Maybe later when more people are online so that we can all do it at once?:(

Posted by Dexter

We wait. You guys need to learn some patience or you'll ruin all the fun. We do one theme a week and it has already been decided that this week is actress week. I need time with my Thora before we move on to the next theme.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Get on board, dex. Dont want to be left behind, do you?:(

Posted by The Judge

C'mon, Dex, I told these guys you were cool.

Posted by Dexter

No! Thora deserves more than one day. I will do this next week, as planned.

Judge, how could you? On her birthday, too. :(

Posted by Ant

Yeah, this won't last more then 5 days, tops.

Posted by Dexter

I think you guys kinda ruined it. :(

You are not of the cool.

Posted by Ant

I thought the actress part was lame from the get go :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]I think you guys kinda ruined it. :(

You are not of the cool.

get out

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: I thought the actress part was lame from the get go :(

No way. Thora deserves at least a week, just like Clive. You've never seen any of her movies so you wouldn't understand. :mad:

Anime freaks need to be cultured. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]No way. Thora deserves at least a week, just like Clive. You've never seen any of her movies so you wouldn't understand. :mad:

Anime freaks need to be cultured. :(

no they don't

anime freaks don't care about any culture except japan

Posted by The Judge

Thank G[COLOR="skyblue"]o[/COLOR]d there's a huge difference between people who like anime and anime freaks.

Yeah, there's a reason the actress thing didn't turn out.

Posted by Dexter

Thora > Fate

Posted by The Judge

Both are attractive females.

One I know nothing of the personality.

Both are face shots. :)

Posted by sniper

I timed this because I hate women in general, and an actress week would bring undue recognition to multiple women.

Posted by Klarth

This could be the greatest thing ever, guys.

I'm gonna have to stop with my lightbulbs though. :(

Posted by Dreadnought

I have an idea: Whenever Fate complains about this imitation, either in a post or in a PM, post it here, K? :(

Posted by Klarth

I have an idea: Stop posting in Arial. It ruins the illusion.

Posted by Dreadnought

Could've sworn it was Trebuchet MS.

Posted by The Judge

Just standard font. I know, I feel filthy for using it too.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dreadnought: Could've sworn it was Trebuchet MS.

Hello I am Arial.
Hello I am Trebuchet MS.

Pretty **** similar.

Posted by Grom

I cant get an avatar to load from the internet, yes i have looked on my CP user page and i have put the web address in of the avatar picture, but it still dont work. It say different crap when i put it inso, someone tell me how, and no i am not retarted.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Dreadnought: I have an idea: Whenever Fate complains about this imitation, either in a post or in a PM, post it here, K? :(

She won't complain. This is the most attention she's gotten since her picture thread hit fi- ni- twent- the last page.

Posted by Lord of Spam

But if we keep it up, we can force her to completely change her theme or be constantly confused with DA people. She has already asked us not to do it for too long, which means that we should.:(

Posted by Aesthetic

Then at least start doing it right. :\

Posted by Dexter

Fate? pffft. There's better. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Goldendexter/Emotion/ahuggy.gif[/IMG]

Well, that was fun while it lasted. The whole ban threat made it all the more better.

Better idea, we should now copy Speedy since he seems to hate it so much. I know I'd find it funny.

Posted by The Judge

Some of us should do speedfreak, and some of us should do Sabredog.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Grom: I cant get an avatar to load from the internet, yes i have looked on my CP user page and i have put the web address in of the avatar picture, but it still dont work. It say different crap when i put it inso, someone tell me how, and no i am not retarted.

no yes u yes u r retahrted lole?

Vampiro: yes

Posted by Ant

Although that would be hilarious, they wouldn't. Which, also makes it funny. But they have powar.

Oh, and I believe Stalolin already changed his to Sabre last night. :)

dear lawd i love lolin. Though who cares if they have power? A few deleted posts and at the most a week banning? Big deal. I'd be laughing that whole time. And playing Oblivion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Meh, it wouldnt reay be any funnier than it already is. We've gotten our rise out of them. We might as well jsut quit now whiel we can still lol at their reaction with some semblance of moral high ground.

Verdict: Mission succesful.

Oh, and I talked to Speedy abotu this on AIM. He started out pretty agressive about it, but he's mellowed out a bit now. He ended up asking politely for us to stop, and thats good enough for me.

Quoting Klarth: Guys, guys, there's a much simpler solution. Simply sign your name in size 7 bold red letters after every post.

I AM KLARTH.

We should all put that as the first line of our sigs.

Yeah, if no one flipped out about it and just said "Guys, come on, come on guys, come on, quit you, come on", it probably wouldn't have turned into such drama. Hence their being babies.

And I agree. I'm doing it now.

Posted by Dreadnought

What, every participant claiming
[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]I AM KLARTH
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE] ?[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

No, no. We'd use our own screen names.

Posted by Dreadnought

I thought it could possibly be amusing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I AM SPARTACUS.

NO, I AM SPARTACUS!

?

Posted by Dreadnought

That would have been great.

Posted by Klarth

Guys, if we all have big red letters reading "I'M SPARTACUS" in our sig, Sabredog won't be able to tell us apart. Hell, he might even have to - *choke* - read our usernames in order to distinguish us.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm changing it to Spartacus. EVERYONE FOLLOW SUIT, CUZ EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THOSE SILLY DA BASTARDS ARE JUST SHEEP LOL

Posted by Dexter

It's still female actress week. :)

Posted by sabre

Quoting Klarth: Guys, if we all have big red letters reading "I'M SPARTACUS" in our sig, Sabredog won't be able to tell us apart. Hell, he might even have to - *choke* - read our usernames in order to distinguish us.

I wish I could be as sarcastic as you.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: Guys, if we all have big red letters reading "I'M SPARTACUS" in our sig, Sabredog won't be able to tell us apart. Hell, he might even have to - *choke* - read our usernames in order to distinguish us.

This post made me laugh very, very hard for some reason.

And Sabre, you're put on baby ban from DA for a day.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The Judge: This post made me laugh very, very hard for some reason.

Sarcasm is the resource of a weak mind, but hey, it works!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dexter: Sarcasm is the resource of a weak mind, but hey, it works!

What would the lack there of be?

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com"]http://www.vgchat.com[/URL] Testing font color with a link in it. Mine isn't underlined so it's fine :cool:

Quoted post: Sarcasm is the resource of the internet, because hey, it works!

fix'd for greater truth.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com"]http://www.vgchat.com[/URL] Testing font color with a link in it. Mine isn't underlined so it's fine :cool:

I think it would be funny if it was underlined and orange, like the links turn once they've been clicked. Better yet, every time you post a message, you could actually put a link into it. An image of something or a website that will make your posts even better. That would be fun, for at least a few days. :)

Quoted post: An image of something or a website that will make your posts even better.

And we all know his posts could really use something like that.

Posted by Dexter

It's a trap.

Posted by Ant

Oh Dexter, "I believe you owe me for deceiving me so eloquently"

Posted by Dexter

Thanks, guys. Because you had no patience, I don't get to have fun with planned theme this week. You guys ruin everything. :(

Posted by Ant

It's what we do.

so...is this next week furry fox week? Actually, a furry week would be fun! We all get a furry avatar and we RP as our avatars and get into wild furry adventures!

but not till next week or so. I just got my current avatar and like it :(

Posted by Dexter

I don't want to play with you guys anymore.

I'm back to my normal theme. :(

Posted by Ant

Pft, I figued you would like a furry week! FINE WHATEVER!

Posted by Dexter

Every week's a furry week where I come from and you guys don't deserve to be furry with me! :mad:

meanies :(

Posted by Ant

Dexter...missing out on some hardcore yiffing action? Come on...I guess you aren't as cool as I thought you were. Man, you've changed.

Posted by sniper

[quote]you guys don't deserve to be furry with me
OH THANK ***!

What about these kewl dudes?:

http://fursuit.timduru.org/dirlist/FurryCon/MidwestFurFest/MFF2002/

Posted by Lord of Spam

I see the word fursuit. I'm not clicking.

Posted by The Judge

Long directory of photos get.

Posted by Lord of Spam

more like

paranoia get

Posted by The Judge

Furryphobe.

Yeah, same here.

Posted by Dexter

I giggle at Axis. He is so passé.