Favorite KH soundtrack?

Posted by Xenos

To be honest, I'm not really impressed with the KHII music so far ... however, there was one song that I thought was ****in' trippy. I don't know the name, but it was that "Boss Theme" played in Twilight Town.

Posted by Ant

I like that one as well; Tension Rising. With that one I also like: Dearly Beloved ,Scherzo Di Notte(The battle music in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden), Battle music in Beasts Castle, Battle music in PotC world, This is Halloween, and the last two tracks fighting the last boss.

Posted by RipxDark

I like Passion

Posted by Xenos

The English or Japanese version? O_o I usually dislike J-Pop, but honestly, I thought the English version was very ... lacking.

Posted by iron-maiden

i like the opening theme kinda more than simple and clean

Posted by RipxDark

oh passion in english sucks but in japanese its awesome

Posted by Keybladeweilder

Quoting iron-maiden: i like the opening theme kinda more than simple and clean

I'm with you where can i find the opening so i can download it

Posted by DeathEdge

i like the original hollow bastion, and the boss music for xaldin.

Posted by nick25

I like Dearly Beloved, Sanctuary, Tension Rising, and the halloween town battle music

Posted by keyartist

i like simple and clean also of coarse the One Winged Angel...oh yeah

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]I like Passion(in Japanese) and Tension Rising.[/COLOR]

Posted by deathdealah

i like the opening theme sanctuary

Posted by boomstick

Personally, I think I enjoyed the first soundtrack better, but the second isn't bad by any means or anything.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

i like the opening theme sanctuary ( english and japanese both good)

Posted by Roxas Lover

My favorites are Tension Rising,Passion,and the battle music for Port Royal.

Posted by Sweet Teen

i like sanctuary

Posted by Kestryl

I love "Sanctuary" now. At first, I thought it was dumb, and it just didn't sound right. But it grew on me. I also like the originals from the first one, like "Dearly Beloved" and "Kairi."

I do not, for some reason, like the Port Royal music. But that's probably due to my have being used to the real stuff, from the actual movie, which is just plain awesome.

Posted by Ayu

i liked the first soundtrack only cause i hav it but i liked the songs sanctuary and simple and clean

Posted by Burning Inferno

call me fag but i think simple and clean is the sh!t lol!!!! It almost brings a tear to my eye then I realize HEY IM A MAN WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!!!!

Posted by Roxas23857

I like Sanctuary and tension rising.

Posted by NeXidala

i loved both sanctuary and passion(jap version) by utada hikaru and i also loved simple and clean but omfg u guys hav to see the video for the japanese version of simple and clean on youtube! its hilarious i wont ruin it for u so just go check it out! heres the link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2Up4-A5Qts&search=hikari%20by%20utada%20hikaru
its sooooo hilarious jus watch it the whole way thru then look at the comments if ur bored they cracked me up!

Posted by antisora

simple and clean japenes

Posted by Moogs

I love the Kingdom Hearts music.

Posted by Fullflamealchemist

I have one but I dont rember it.

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting NeXidala: i loved both sanctuary and passion(jap version) by utada hikaru and i also loved simple and clean but omfg u guys hav to see the video for the japanese version of simple and clean on youtube! its hilarious i wont ruin it for u so just go check it out! heres the link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2Up4-A5Qts&search=hikari%20by%20utada%20hikaru
its sooooo hilarious jus watch it the whole way thru then look at the comments if ur bored they cracked me up!

Wow that music video was funny!!!!

But I like Sanctuary a lot and Simple and clean in english just because I understood what they are saying instead of it being in Japenese....sorry nothing personal I just don't know what they are saying.