GOOD GOING SAMSUNG!

Posted by Killer Jordo

LOL! So I just got my new monitor and I thought I'd tell you guys. I made a thread prior to this explaining my problems with my 17" LCD SyncMaster 710n monitor. As I said, I just got my monitor. And this one is a 19" LCD SyncMaster 915n!!!!! I am now retracting my earlier statement about samsung bieng crap.

Posted by Trigger

Every company has a percentage of their stock that will be defective or has something wrong with it. You happened to get just one product out of that little percentage. I tend not to slander a company unless I have had repeated annoyance with their products, even after warrenty replacement or with a completely different product/service. The old 15" SyncMaster CRT monitor that my mother has on her machine has been going well for years. Having said that, a non-major and semi 'generic' brand monitor I once owned lasted for many, many years. It was over ten years old before it began to discolour into a 'yellow' tint and sometimes flicker off and on during use.

Of course, LCD and CRT monitors are different, but my point still stands.

Posted by Killer Jordo

You have a very good point Trigger. My SAMSUNG camera works perfectly. I had to get a new one after the old brand I had. I had to get 4 diffrent cameras. Then I finally broke down and bought the SAMSUNG.