Favourite KH2 world?

Posted by nick25

My favourite world would probably have to be the world tht nevr was, and olympus colliseum, mulan just sucked and pride lands did to. :)

Posted by Sean the Wicked

The Underworld, Radiant Garden, The World that Never Was, and Beast's Castle.

Posted by nick25

Cmon people, post your favourite world(s) and your least favourite world(s)

Post everyone, let's see which world is the most liked

Well, the world I liked the least was most definately Atlantica. That was the stupidest mission(s) I've ever had to do in any game: ever. The only good thing about it was that my girlfriend liked hearing the music, otherwise it sucked.

That was the only world I didn't really like.

Posted by Ant

I have a feeling everybody is going to say their favorite was/is The World that Never was. So I suppose my 2nd favorite after that was The Raidant Garden.

Least would probably have to be Atlantica, although it's not much of a world even, so after that The Land of Dragons. I'm not even too sure why I didn't like it, I just...don't :(

Quoting Ant: I have a feeling everybody is going to say their favorite was/is The World that Never was. So I suppose my 2nd favorite after that was The Raidant Garden.

Least would probably have to be Atlantica, although it's not much of a world even, so after that The Land of Dragons. I'm not even too sure why I didn't like it, I just...don't :(

I think a lot of people didn't like Land of Dragons (including myself, but it wasn't really high up there), because of it's lack of...anything really. It had two interesting fights, no real missions, and was painstakingly easy to finish. One thing I know I didn't like was that they had huge, open areas with barely anything to show on them (for example in city, it's just a huge open area, that's it).

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Does anyone not like Pirates of the Carribean or something? I loved that level, and its unique way of killing pirates. Man, but the second boss was annoying.

I hated Winnie the Pooh for the fact that....I just dont like Winnie the Pooh >.>

Posted by DeathEdge

well obviously, i looked forward to going to the world that never was ever since i saw deep dive.

favorite world... hollow bastion! least:atlantica hands down.

Posted by nick25

Quoting Sean the Wicked: I think a lot of people didn't like Land of Dragons (including myself, but it wasn't really high up there), because of it's lack of...anything really. It had two interesting fights, no real missions, and was painstakingly easy to finish. One thing I know I didn't like was that they had huge, open areas with barely anything to show on them (for example in city, it's just a huge open area, that's it).

I know, I agree with you

they have so much open space where they could have tried to make people at least enjoy the scenery of the world

Even the mountains, there are like three spots you can go up there
They limited it to much

Posted by Kairi*~

Favs:The world that never was, Radient Garden and The Underworld
Least Favs: Land of Dragons, Atlantica, 100 acre wood and Tron

The World that Never Was for me is just self explanitory I just love it....

The Underworld was one of my favs because not only did I love the movie but it of coarse never got boring cause there are always things to do there, the world is never truly complete. And HUGE upgrade from the first time, I love the fact you can access the underworld.

Radient Garden again just had alot to do it in and held most of the story in it along with twilight town....and its where all the FF characters are(I love them all!!!)

Land of Dragons could have had so much more in it, first I was really excited about it but then it was just kind of blah for me

Tron again just didnt have alot to do, the boss fight was pretty nifty but other than that there wasnt much.

Holloweentown just was a down grade from KH, there was not as much to do in KH2. But I still liked the world because Im a fan of the movie.

Port Royal was ok I liked how they took a movie like POTC and made contribute to the game...

Atlantica was complete sh*t(sry for anyone who liked it) but I thought I hated it in KH but in KH2...OMG i just couldnt take it anymore...def. not one that I enjoyed....

Agrabah was good because not only did it have what it did in KH but it added a little more in KH2...not one of my favs but it didnt dissapoint either...

Beast's castle I liked alot. Def. and upgrade from Kh because well you can actually go in this world in KH2...

Disney Castle wasnt a good one but I liked the fact that you can access it in this game because I dont know for you, but for me I really wanted to go to the castle in KH

Pride Rock I wasnt a big fan of because I just wasnt a fan of the movie...again could have done alot more with it.

Timeless River didnt have alot to do but did have to do alot with the story line, just like 100 acre wood its kinda a side thing you have to do but I didnt completely hate it like I did 100 AW.....

I dont know if I missed any but if I did then o well and if I didnt then....ummmm?....good

Posted by Roxas Lover

I liked the World That Never Was,Raident Garden,Twilight Town and Port Royal.I didn't like Land Of The Dragons and Atlantica, I thought it was scary when Sora,Donald,and Goofy sang along with the musical.

Posted by Arczu

Port Royal: "Helloooo pirates that like to change at any second". Really, I never understood when the pirates turned invicible and when there were vulnerable. Some spots on the ship were unclear, so some pirates go normal in the moonlight and completely scew us up (No second chance either so some times instand death). Does anybody know if there was any point in firing the cannon? I did it after freezing them.

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garder. That 1,000 heartless battle was fun. Demyx is also fun to beat on once you get the timing down.

Posted by Roxas Lover

The only time I remember firing the cannons was when you had to protect the coin from getting stolen and keep the pirates form destorying the ship.

Posted by Arczu

Yeah, that's the part. The pirates keep coming in and you can fire the cannon at any time when you go over to the left side of the ship. It was over when I defeated a number of Pirates, but I ended up firing the cannon about 15 times.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I think they should've let us use the cannons more in the game.

Posted by fireshade24

The best world by far is definately TWTNW because they have so many dang enemeis.

Posted by Xmas

Well, I'd have to say that my first choice is definitely the World that Never Was then Twilight Town then Hallow Bastion.

The world's I really hated were Atlantica, Land of Dragons, and somewhat the Pride Lands just because it was all too familiar from the disney movie. ;3 All I really liked about the Pride Lands was the fact that Sora was a cute little cub. ;3 haha!

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

Pride lands is the coolest cus u get to be a kitty and he kicks butt!
also hallow bastion and TWTNW the pirates was ok but not much of anything

all in favor of totaly killing atlantica say I! cause the first sucked but the second no action at all and singing OMFG kill it kill it! no fighting either!

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Oblivion_Wielder:
all in favor of totaly killing atlantica say I! cause the first sucked but the second no action at all and singing OMFG kill it kill it! no fighting either!

I am with you on this one.I hate the singing and everything about that world.Hopefully Nomura doesn't plan on putting that world in KH3.

Posted by AlphaTrinity

Timeless river was <3
I'm so glad that the makers of kh2 were smart enough to come up with that level

Hollow Bastion, Land of Dragons, and Beast's Castle were also neat

All of the other worlds were..meh
The Coliseum was completely ruined compared to kh1..the only good parts were Auron and when I had to GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK

Posted by Kingdomkeys

i liked radient garden, twilight town. [IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]
i only liked land og dragons so i could level up my drive[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon13.gif[/IMG]
i hated alantica so much[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah I think almost everyone who played the game hated Atlantica.

Posted by Kestryl

Quoting Roxas Lover: Yeah I think almost everyone who played the game hated Atlantica.

I didn't. It wasn't my favorite, but I found it cute. Maybe it's 'cause I 'm such a Band Geek. It wasn't hard, right? The last 2 songs were kinda dumb, but "Part of Your World" and "Under the Sea" were funny to watch and listen. Sora singing... huh.

I liked Twilight Town, and Radiant Gardens, and the World that Never Was (obviously). I didn't care too much for the Timeless River.

Someone asked about when the pirates can be hit in Port Royal? You can only whack 'em when they're in the moonlight. For some reason.

Posted by Ayu

i liked port royal cause pirates of the caribean was a good movie but i also like the pride lands and yes i hated atlantica to

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: I am with you on this one.I hate the singing and everything about that world.Hopefully Nomura doesn't plan on putting that world in KH3.

*GASPS* How could you??? Atlantica is one of my favorite worlds,followed by Twilight Town, The World that Never Was,Radiant Garden(liked much better its first name: Hollow Bastion) and Pride Lands.

I really hate that black and white world (Sora and his crew looked pretty but even so that world was just boring).

Posted by Roxas Lover

Sorry about that,I just never liked Atlantica.But It'll probably be in KH3 since it has been in the other games.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: Sorry about that,I just never liked Atlantica.But It'll probably be in KH3 since it has been in the other games.

Oh yeah!!!Be pretty sure on that :-D

Posted by Sak

I found Atlantica pretty funny with all of them singing. My favorite world was Land of Dragons cuz Mulan's my favorite Disney movie. I also liked Beast's Castle or whatever it was too. So here's my top three.

1. Land of Dragons
2. Beast's Castle
3. Atlantica lol.

Posted by antisora

yeah timeless river is awwsome.

Posted by antisora

yeah timeless river is awwsome.trons

Posted by temari

Quoting nick25: Cmon people, post your favourite world(s) and your least favourite world(s)

Post everyone, let's see which world is the most liked

I liked Twilight Town, it's the only world were you get to
play as Roxas! I hated the little mermaid's world! I mean not
only did square put her world in the second kngdom hearts,
but they made sora sing, too! Am I the only one who hated that?