Fan Board.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I would like to request a board/sticky thread where people can list the members that are their favorite and stuff. Can we get one based on a few good suggestions this time?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Have you ever been to the Community board??!! You should go there some time!!! :D

Posted by Ant

You can go make one about me if you want.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I like Kodachi and Klarth. I am fans of them 'cause they have kewlies Style of setup.
"Pze No Ban me. I wacko cracko-ism."
I don't like to copy people too often or it gets old.
Edit also Ant.

Posted by Dog

phlynthe lets team with max mouse and make an even better board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phlynthe: "Pze No Ban me. I wacko cracko-ism."

Um, that didn't come from Kodachi or Klarth, but Real One Bjarni

[quote=Real One Bjarni]Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

Hince da 'pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism."

if you 'don't like to copy people', why are you doing it. Quick, get some mental help, before you have a nervise break down...if you havn't already had one!!!!

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I'm using it as a temporary thing while I work on my own Sig,Avy and Profile.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Just make a thread. "Who are your favorite members?" in the Community Board. It wouldn't be the first time someone's made a thread like that.

And as prior warning, I doubt you'll make it onto anyone's.

Posted by GameMiestro

You should like what people do, not just the people themselves, which is what the rep system is for.

[quote=Linkman]And as prior warning, I doubt you'll make it onto anyone's.

Burn...