New Wii board added.

Posted by Jesse Smith

In case some one is blind and doesn't see it...

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Will any one tell me what happened to the Revelution board?

Posted by Jesse Smith

There never was one. It's called the Future System board.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It's was released as the Wii like yesterday. So where is it?

Posted by Dog

it think it was a bad idea to make a wii board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Shdig: i think it was a bad idea to make a wii board.

News flash: This is VIDEO GAME Chat.

[quote=Phlynthe]It's was released as the Wii like yesterday. So where is it?

Get some mental help, fast. They havn't even made a release date yet. (Odds are it'll be this November.)

Posted by Dog

Quoting Jesse Smith: News flash: This is VIDEO GAME Chat.
i never said why, so don't hate me yet. i think there should just be a nintendo board, not a nintendo DS board, game boy board, NES board, SNES board, gamecube board, nintendo 64 board, etc.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Shdig: i never said why, so don't hate me yet. i think there should just be a nintendo board, not a nintendo DS board, game boy board, NES board, SNES board, gamecube board, nintendo 64 board, etc.

Their excuse is that they're all different. Playstation 1 and 2 are under the same because the name is Playstation. Same thing with Xbox and Xbox 360. Aren't two seperate boards because Xbox and Xbox 360 have XBOX in the name so their in the same board, too.

If this is the case though, why aren't SNES and NES under the same title?

Posted by Dog

NINTENDO entertainment system, super NINTENDO entertainment system, NINTENDO gamecube, NINTENDO 64, NINTENDO DS.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Shdig: NINTENDO entertainment system, super NINTENDO entertainment system, NINTENDO gamecube, NINTENDO 64, NINTENDO DS.

That's actually the company name though. Just like Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2, etc.

"NINTENDO 64"-Can't really merge that with anything else.

"Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Nintendo Entertainment System"-If their reasoning is really just because of the name, then yeah, these two should be merged.

"Nintendo DS"-Handheld, so it would be absolutely foolish to merge it with a CONSOLE related board.

"Nintendo Gamecube"-Well, you can't really merge it with anything either. Sure, the Nintendo title is there, but most people call if Gamecube, leaving Nintendo out. So that leaves Gamecube and Nintendo 64...which are completely different so you can't merge those.

Posted by Zeta

Is it just me, or are Jesse's posts in this thread completely un-Jesse-ish?

Posted by Proto Man

See the thing about Nintendo, each of their systems are so unique, you can't help but have seperate boards for them. When it comes to Xbox, and Playstation, you don't see seperate boards for them, because it's just more of the same...

GameBoy is one board though because it's the same principal, they are all pretty much more of the same.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Protoman: See the thing about Nintendo, each of their systems are so unique, you can't help but have seperate boards for them. When it comes to Xbox, and Playstation, you don't see seperate boards for them, because it's just more of the same...

GameBoy is one board though because it's the same principal, they are all pretty much more of the same.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. When I had first asked that question the only really reason I got was because of the name...which I thought was absurd.

If there's one suggestion I would like it would be that there's a Microsoft board with an Xbox and Xbox 360 sub-section for it. Same with Playstation.

Posted by Random

Quoting Axis: Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. When I had first asked that question the only really reason I got was because of the name...which I thought was absurd.

If there's one suggestion I would like it would be that there's a Microsoft board with an Xbox and Xbox 360 sub-section for it. Same with Playstation.

I like that idea.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

We've tried to get Jesse to merge the NES, Super NES, Virtual Boy, and Nintendo 64 boards and make a "Classic Nintendo" board, as well as merge all the Sega boards into a "Sega" board. He always finds a way ignore it though.

As for the Wii board, it's a little early for it, considering the system is months away. I would have suggested it after E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo).

Posted by Jesse Smith

The sooner the better, for SEO, ie geting to the top in Google for 'Wii' or 'Nintendo Wii'.

Posted by GameMiestro

Change the board name to "Nintendo Wii Secret Ending - Discussion & Theories *MASSIVE WII SPOILERS*" and I bet it will.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: Is it just me, or are Jesse's posts in this thread completely un-Jesse-ish?

Thats what I was thinking. They lack the :D in them!

Quoting GameMiestro: Change the board name to "Nintendo Wii Secret Ending - Discussion & Theories *MASSIVE WII SPOILERS*" and I bet it will.

/Win

But then again... [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/126pages.jpg[/IMG]
NO! DON'T NAME IT THAT!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: As for the Wii board, it's a little early for it, considering the system is months away. I would have suggested it after E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo).

We're only two-three weeks away from E3. Then we'll start getting a flood of news about the Wii. It would be a tad too late if it was made after then.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Change the board name to "Nintendo Wii Secret Ending - Discussion & Theories *MASSIVE WII SPOILERS*" and I bet it will.

Except no one will ever search for something like that in Google!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D er....I think I've been missing those!!!! :mad:

Posted by Xero

Sorry I'm late. Thanx Jesse.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: We're only two-three weeks away from E3.

3'd-May, no? :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.e3expo.com/

er not until the 9th will we start seeing any news.

Posted by GameMiestro

[URL="http://www.snarkhunting.com/2006/04/nintendo-wii-brilliant/"]http://www.snarkhunting.com/2006/04/nintendo-wii-brilliant/[/URL]

:( It's interesting, but Nintendo has gone a little too far to make this a good joke.

Posted by Arczu

"Wii"...

Joke or not, I really wonder if they intentionally threw that out there thinking how many people migh clash against it. If it were something like "whie" or abbrevation with "WII" as words or something, well fine (because then people would wonder about the strange name, not about the retarded one).

Then at launch, it gets this new name an everybody is like "What the hell?"...