Regarding Spoilers - READ THIS FIRST

Posted by Linko_16

When I became a super mod, I thought I'd come in here and do everything I could to stop people from posting spoilers. Before I even started however, I realized that it just plain wouldn't work. There are so many plot twists, fake names, et cetera, that just makes it impossible to talk about it without mentioning something.

So, if you haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts II and don't want anything spoiled, I advise you to STAY AWAY FROM THIS FORUM UNTIL YOU FINISH. Those of you who already know, at least try and warn about some stuff; maybe not in every single post you make, but if you're making a whole thread on a spoiler subject, say so in the title.

EDIT - Spoilers in sigs and avatars, of course, will be done away with right away. This forum is marked as a spoiler zone, but something like that can't be seen in every post you make all over the board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Double click to the right of the title and you can easily edit the title of a thread, like for example adding [SPOILERS], instead of trying to keep them away. Moding has got a lot easior since you were last a Super Mod. :D

Double click the to lock and unlock a thread!!!

Posted by Linko_16

Hm, no kidding. Thanks, Jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Also, when you post spoiler stuff, you can use the [noparse][spoiler]text[/spoiler][/noparse] code.

*** [spoiler]See, you can't read this text.[/spoiler] ***

Posted by Red

sometimes a BIG FONT HEADING before you write about something will give alot of people who have'nt beaten the game a good sign that that post will have a spoiler in it, even for those of us who haven't seen the secret video :(

Posted by Sora+Kiari

Quoting Mr.Red: sometimes a BIG FONT HEADING before you write about something will give alot of people who have'nt beaten the game a good sign that that post will have a spoiler in it, even for those of us who haven't seen the secret video :(

there is a web site i got from roxas(i dont know the #s). [url]www.youtube.com[/url]
then in the search box u type in kingdom hearts 2 secret ending..that's how i saw it