Need a quick favour.

Posted by Klarth

Could someone please upload and zip their MSN messenger program files folder (preferably from version 7.5) on Rapidshare? I can't install it with the installer on a school computer, but I can run it off my network drive.

Much appreciated.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Didn't I all ready send something like this to you?

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, but it was 8.x and for some reason that no longer works on these computers. I had an older version earlier today (friend gave it to me), but a ****ing crash meant that it didn't save it to my drive after I logged off.

Hm, well, if no one else offers I can always install 7.5 on my computer, then send you the folder. Pretty sure I still have all the old installers still on my hard drive.

Posted by Klarth

Would be a boon, many thanks.

If no one else offers. Because it's a pain in the ***.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Does it have to be Rapidshare?

Posted by Klarth

Anything I can download from quickly and easily.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Klarth: Anything I can download from quickly and easily.

I'll get you a YouSendIt link within the hour. Just to clarify, it's the program files, not the installer?

:cool:

Posted by Klarth

Thanks mon.

So, uh, can anyone do the same for AIM please? Preferably not triton :angel:

Posted by Dreadnought

Klarth solidifies his dependence on the school network... BODEY'S GOT YOU NOW.

Posted by Klarth

Odd you should say that, because he's in here with the server door open and he's waving a strange humming instrument around.

I smell scientology.

Posted by Trigger

All you freaks with AIM Triton while I diligently stayed with version 5.9 beta; all the AIM, with no annoying Triton. Besides, Trillian is a much wiser choice when wanting to use multiple instant messenger services.