Xenos for Kingdom Hearts board?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I know, not necessary. He can just be modded without a poll. I feel the same way. But I guess this is the only way Jesse will mod him.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, you guys always complained if I made a new mod with no poll. ie, the day The Duckfather and some others left!!!! :D

Posted by Klarth

lol he

lol him

Posted by Dexter

Yes, get him in there.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He'z a mod there now!!! See, that wasn't so hard now was it!!! Now no one can complain that a board got a mod with no vote!!! :D:D:D:D:D

We all know I hate it when people komplain!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by sabre

Does Xenos want to - from what I gathered, part of the reason Xenos voted yes to a KH board is to ease the workload on RPG Games. I mean, I can't think of anyone better, so I'd vote yes, but only if she's okay with it.

Posted by Dexter

Good point. I think she will be okay with it, especially since it will be separate. She will feel better about all the posts it gathers and won't feel as if she needs to condense it as much. I don't see anyone complaining about how spammy it is with that discussion, so I'm sure she's doing alright. She's learning not to be such a perfectionist, anyway.

And wow, I can even help her out now. This feels pretty good as I enjoy helping people. :)