Board Stats.

Posted by Jesse Smith

New Members

I think atleast half of the posts/members increase came thanks to Kingdom Hearts, hince I wanted that new board, while the mods that hate geting new members here didn't want it!!!! The other half probably came from it being easior to register, the welcome PM they get after they registor, and free advertising I've been doing on the DigitalPoint co-op (ie those text links at the bottom of the page, after carcasherdotcom seocontest - Links.)

Now, remember to be nice to the new members instead of scaring them away!!!! (Yes, that means you, The Judge!! :D)

Posted by Klarth

Goooooo Square-Enix.

Posted by The Judge

April 9th. What a dead day.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wonder what percentage of those posts are DA;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There once was a time when it would have been 75%. Not it's probably 30% or something. Idk.

Anywho, it's pretty surprising that a game like KH2 could attract so many people...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, but most of them probably arent going to be here for too long.

Posted by Jesse Smith

With the board, they'll probably be here way longer, and more of the new members will probably venture out to the other boards...and stay. :D

The same thing that happened when the first Zelda game was released for the N64 is happening now. (If you wern't here then...back then, the N64 WWWBoard, or was it Zelda..was POST-BOMBED with Zelda posts!!!!! So many posts that I couldn't keep posts up very long before I had to delete them, from the index page being so big, from every reply also showing up on the index page!!!! :D)