Kingdom Hearts FAQ

Posted by Xenos

By Sean Fury

Ansem Reports
Reports that Xehanort wrote about the Heart and Heartless after taking on Ansem’s name to hide his studies. You can find 1-10 in Kingdom Hearts and 11, 12, and 13 in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

Read the Ansem Reports: http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/kh/kh_ansem.php

Ansem Reports (Secret)
Reports that were written by Ansem the Wise about his studies and research. They are numbered 1 to 13 and are found throughout Kingdom Hearts II.

Read the Secret Ansem Reports: http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/covera...em_reports.php

DiZ
The secret identity of Ansem the Wise, taken after he was shamed by his students for letting the darkness take control of them. He kept this identity until he could destroy, or help in the destruction of Organization XIII, but also helped out Riku during Chain of Memories. Secret Ansem Report 3 reveals the meaning behind DiZ: "Darkness in the midst of nothing. Darkness in zero. Thus I will be known as DiZ."

Deep Dive a.k.a. Another Side, Another Story
This was the title given to the secret video for beating Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. It depicted Roxas and Riku in The World That Never Was (Dark City area), fighting off Heartless. The video concludes with Roxas walking up to Xehanort who than says, “He looks just like you.” And a short video of Sora sleeping and flying above water ends the video completely.

Watch Deep Dive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFghL...ch=Deep%20Dive

Organization XIII (the Group)
Organization XIII is a group made up of Nobodies searching to find a way to become complete. The first six members were originally assistants to Ansem the Wise, residing in Hollow Bastion, while he did research on the heart.

Organization XIII (the Members)
These are the members of Organization XIII, along with their real names, the weapon they use, the element they control, and the Nobodies they command. Members VII to XII’s real names and origins are unknown. All members of Organization XIII are deceased, with the exception of Zexion, as his death is very skeptical.

I. Xemnas (Ansem)(Xehanort)- Nothingness – Sorcerer Nobodies – energy swords
II. Xigbar (Braig)- Space – Sniper Nobodies – gun arrows (ray gun)
III. Xaldin (Dilan)- Wind – Dragon Nobodies – six lances
IV. Vexen (Even)- Ice – N/A - shield
V. Lexaeus (Elaeus)- Earth – N/A - tomahawk
VI. Zexion (Ienzo)- Unknown – N/A - Unknown
VII. Saïx- Moon – Berserker Nobodies – claymore
VIII. Axel- Fire – Assassin Nobodies - chakram
IX. Demyx- Water – Dancer Nobodies - sitar
X. Luxord- Time – Gambler Nobodies – playing cards
XI. Marluxia- Flower – N/A - scythe
XII. Larxene- Thunder – N/A - kunai
XIII. Roxas (Sora)- Light – Samurai Nobodies – Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades

Princess of Heart
A group of girls (most notably Kairi) who possess pure hearts which have no darkness in them. Maleficent attempted to gather them in the first game in an attempt to open a pathway to Kingdom Hearts and in the second game, their combined names were used as a password for Ansem’s computer.

Tetsuya Nomura
The creator of Kingdom Hearts, well the Director, Concept Artist, and Character Designer anyway. Everyone should bow down to his greatness. His other works include: Final Fantasy IV through XI, Parasite Eve, and Brave Fencer Musashi.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Wouldn't Marluxia be in control of that nobody he used in the last battle with Sora in KHCOM?

Posted by Roxas23857

Who knows...maybe there were only one of that nobody.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

He combined himself with that Nobody for the last battle, sort of like Xehanort in KH2? Think of it that way. Besides, we don't know what that Nobody is called or anything like that.

Posted by jorge1116

it's called marluxia redix

Posted by Tysis

Is that what it says in the SG or something? I've never heard of that name.

Posted by Roxas Lover

No they didn't call it that in the SG.The called it mecha unit or someting like that.

Posted by Roxas23857

What does SG mean? Well that would be cool if Sora got a mecha unit if that is whats it's called.

Posted by Roxas Lover

SG stands for Strategy Guide,I think thats what Tysis is talking about at least.

Posted by Roxas23857

Oh ok now I feel stupid oh well..that's just me.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Don't feel stupid.

It doesn't have a name people, period, that's kinda...it. All Marluxia did was summon it and jump on top of it. People say they 'merged' together, but they didn't, the Nobody just has similar powers to Marluxia like all the other ones the Organization controls have similar powers to the people who control them. Ya know?

Posted by Roxas23857

Oh ok that makes a lot of sence Sean..wow I didn't think of it like that.

I have to get back to finishing up this faq anyway, so any/all questions you have will help me greatly.

Posted by WackoHater2

You dont really mention this here, but in Beast's Castle, there are gates that are locked. Is there any way of getting them opened, and if so, how?

Quoting Booyaka619: You dont really mention this here, but in Beast's Castle, there are gates that are locked. Is there any way of getting them opened, and if so, how?

That's not the point of this faq, this faq is for answering everything about the actual game, not ways to beat certain areas and such. If you want one of them, here's a good one:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_d.txt

Posted by Tysis

Im not trying to correct you or anything sean, but this picture does kinda look like Marluxia and this "Nobody" merged.

I mean, look at his coat. Either they merged, or he just got a longer coat. And before someone says "they are two different coats", I know it's Marluxa's because if you follow Marluxia's back you can see that the "nobody's" coat is an extension of his own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and to Booyaka:

A little more specific please. It's a castle; there's a lot of doors and gates.

Posted by Roxas23857

That picture does make it looked like they are merged though...but I don't know anymore...sorry Sean.

Tysis, for one thing, stop trying to start arguments with me because you think you are: you're not. You never are, no one is, and when they are, I admit they are and we don't argue. However, each time this happens, you refuse to look at the pure and simple evidence, now be quiet and look at the ****ing facts in front of your face before you try and argue again.

First off, I want to show you another little picture I had to come up with since everyone is so lazy here.

Here is Marluxia ontop of his Nobody, see the second one, on the right? With the red circle? Those colors tell me that cape-thing isn't connected to Marluxia at all. Oh yeah, can't see it from this far away, but up close it's blaringly obvious.

Want more proof?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marluxia#XI._Marluxia

Quoting Wikipedia]Marluxia is combined with a Nobody for the final battle of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Quoting Wikipedia: The real Marluxia, atop a Nobody that has some of his abilities, confronts Sora and the final battle ensues.

And I know as soon as you see this, you'll start screaming about how it says combined, but why don't you look up in the dictionary you illterate n00bait?

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Quoting Princeton Dictionary: # S: (adj) combined, concerted, conjunct, conjunctive, cooperative, united (involving the joint activity of two or more) "the attack was met by the combined strength of two divisions":

So before you run off with your frivelous claims, pick up a dictionary. Now write the word combined on the chalkboard 200 times.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/pages/com/walkthrough.txt
[QUOTE=Kingdom Hearts Ultimania]If you were prepared for something difficult and overwhelmingly impossible
then go back to Riku IV (4): lol this guy is a push over. As in KH1 seems
like the riku battle is the hardest battle in the game even tougher than the
final boss. On the first part he doesnt attack at all, just beat the crap out
of his mech's arms and then the real fun begins. every chance you get attack
him (not other things, HIM) beacause some times it takes a while for an
oppurtunity to arise. The charge attack cant be dodged unless you card break
it which isnt hard at all seeing as he doesnt do stocks or have very high
cards.

This guide even refers to it as a mech, further issuing my point that it is something completely different than Marluxia.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/577/577172p1.html

Quoting IGN Faqs]Marluxia Redux is Different, this time, you don't battle him but his MECH is
what must be defeated.

Oh, look, another time where it's referred to as a mech. Hmmm. Oh, and see how it says Redux? Does anyone even know what that means?

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=redux
[QUOTE=Princeton Dictionary]Adjective

* S: (adj) redux (brought back) "the Victorian era redux":

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/walks/kingdom_hearts_com_a.txt
[QUOTE=Unlimited Gamer Walkthrough]Marluxia Redux
HP: 4 Bars
Weakness: Physical Resists: All elements
Attacks: Petal Spawn, Spike Attack, Blade Shot, Blossom Shower
Charge

This isn't exactly a hard battle, but a very long one. Marluxia has a simple
pattern after you take out his arms, which is Petal Spawn, Blossom Shower, Spike
Attack, Charge. Then he hovers lower to the ground and uses Petal Spawn again.
When you fall off the ship he uses Blade Shot, avoid this by jumping over the
Blades. During each phase you must card break to move to the next phase, the
easiest time to do damage is when you are on to of the ship but you can attack
Marluxia while he does other attacks, its just rare that the window of
oppurtunity presents itself. Keep the attacks up and wait this battle out, heal
when you need and card break while you heal to save time.

Another good tactic is to unleash Cloud Summons one at a time when you are on
the ship, this will take away 3/4 a life bar and make the battle go by much
faster.

Hm, this one refers to as a 'ship', but still calls it Marluxia Redux. Har.

So you see, Tysis and anyone who would try and argue my point as moot, your arguments are in vain as I have vast and unlimited resources. You can try and argue, but it's pointless, because I will continue to debunk your idiotic babble as just that.

Oh, and remember how I said to zoom in? Here you go:

Now. End~

Posted by Roxas Lover

But Sean the fights you and Tysis have are funny.

Posted by Roxas23857

I agree you too just fight to one of you wins or you both get tired of fighting.

Posted by Tysis

Quoting Tysis: Im not trying to correct you or anything sean

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Tysis, for one thing, stop trying to start arguments with me because you think you are: you're not. You never are, no one is, and when they are, I admit they are and we don't argue. However, each time this happens, you refuse to look at the pure and simple evidence, now be quiet and look at the ****ing facts in front of your face before you try and argue again.

Wow. Someone sure has some anger issues. Has anyone noticed how whenever Someone says something other than what Sean thinks he gets all ballistic and starts making accusations? If anyone else on this forum disagrees, they are like "oh thats cool man" But this guy throws a tantrum.

First off Sean, I knew you were gonna go all emo on me, which is why I started off saying (not trying to correct you). All I was getting at was I can see why some people think they are connected. Yes, that color change is quite obvious even if you dont zoom in. I never said I think they are connected and I never said they arent. What I said was It looks like it.

Me? Trying to argue with you?
Why on earth would I want to argue with the most brilliant person in the world who can never be wrong about anything, especially when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. You of course are right and I apologize for upsetting your delicate internal balance. Feel free to spam up the page some more with your on-going hissy-fit about how the whole world is against you.

Quoting Roxas23857: I agree you too just fight to one of you wins or you both get tired of fighting.

I DONT FIGHT WITH ANYBODY YOU ****ING RETARD!!! I AM RIGHT AND I ALWAYS AM RIGHT!!!
is what I would have said if i was more like Sean. But alas, I am Tysis, and I just mess with the guy cuz its fun to watch his blood pressure rise. Besides, I never "gave" up, Sean did, cuz he knew I was right.

Quoting Tysis: Wow. Someone sure has some anger issues. Has anyone noticed how whenever Someone says something other than what Sean thinks he gets all ballistic and starts making accusations? If anyone else on this forum disagrees, they are like "oh thats cool man" But this guy throws a tantrum.

First off Sean, I knew you were gonna go all emo on me, which is why I started off saying (not trying to correct you). All I was getting at was I can see why some people think they are connected. Yes, that color change is quite obvious even if you dont zoom in. I never said I think they are connected and I never said they arent. What I said was It looks like it.

Me? Trying to argue with you?
Why on earth would I want to argue with the *most brilliant person in the world who can never be wrong about anything, especially when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.* You of course are right and I apologize for raising your blood pressure. Feel free to spam up the page some more with your on-going hissy-fit about how the whole world is against you.

Obviously*. You are forgiven. Now kindly stop spamming and get off my internet.

Posted by Arcadios

This is a faq?
*pointing at the arguement between Tysis and Sean*

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: This is a faq?
*pointing at the arguement between Tysis and Sean*

Frequently Argumentive Quorum

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Frequently Argumentive Quorum

lmao thats a new one :D

Quoting NeXidala: lmao thats a new one :D

I never actually thought I'd ever have to use the word Quorum in a real scenario like this.

Posted by NeXidala

ha i bet u didnt bet then again that was interesting

Posted by Sora+Kiari

lol

Posted by NeXidala

i beat khII in standard mode and now i am re-playing it in hard mode but sum stuff actually seems a LOT easier....why is this?

Quoting NeXidala: i beat khII in standard mode and now i am re-playing it in hard mode but sum stuff actually seems a LOT easier....why is this?

Because you already beat it once and therefore know exactly what you're doing anyway.

Posted by NeXidala

i can see how that is possible but for sum boss battles i died in standard mode and in hard mode i didnt even lose a bit of my health!! (ceberus BTW)

Posted by Tysis

To make it easy on Proud mode, saty at least ten levels ahead of the level it says you should be (the lvl# can be found next to the planet names when you are world jumping).

Posted by WackoHater2

I am trying to do all of the Missions in Jimminy's Journal. In Twilight Town, how do I do the Poster Duty Mission in 30 seconds? I've been using Glide, and that seems to help, but I dont have my Final Form maxed out. Will it help if my Final is maxed?

Quoting Panic619: I am trying to do all of the Missions in Jimminy's Journal. In Twilight Town, how do I do the Poster Duty Mission in 30 seconds? I've been using Glide, and that seems to help, but I dont have my Final Form maxed out. Will it help if my Final is maxed?

I didn't bother doing any of the sidequests until I beat the game, so I already had Final Form maxed out and I finished it in a breeze.

If you look in the official KHII strategy guide, there's a map with the posters you should go for, because you pretty much have to follow a certain pattern to get it done in time.

Posted by WackoHater2

Do you know of a website where I can look at the official stradegy guide?

Quoting Panic619: Do you know of a website where I can look at the official stradegy guide?

I really doubt there is any, but if you can't find one by tommorow I'll scan the page from mine and send it to you (too late right now, scanner is noisy).

Posted by WackoHater2

Thanks. I can understand the noise level. Its outragous here. My little sister has her friend over for the night. I've had to put on headphones, turn on Iron Maiden, and color in my coloring book. Yeah, I'm weird. It calms my nerves.

More information coming soon, computer crashed a few weeks ago and I completely forgot about this thread.

Posted by Glitch_master

Hello people, Whats the best way to level up final form??????

Posted by Arcadios

Best way to level up Final is to go to Merlin's Tower.
Save point at the bottom of it and then go to the top while in Final Form.
Every enemy there will be a nobody and you'll have no problem beating them.
There will be a save point up there so once you've run out of Drive bar go to the Olympus colossus.
Enter Hade's Tournament and then get out, your bar should be filled to the top and you can go back to Merlin's Tower....But you can also go to The World That Never Was and do the same.
Hope it helps.