Metroid Prime 3 screenshot?

Posted by Klarth

http://digitalbattle.com/2006/04/24/metroid-prime-3-screenshot/

I personally don't believe it, but it could very well be a shot of Metroid Prime 3. The HUD's slightly different and it definitely isn't a location I recognise, but why is it on a TV, and where's any kind of credible proof? Discuss.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can't see ****. If someone had the actual official game, I have a feeling they'd take some more photos that weren't so blurry. Plus, like the article said, the sensor bar is missing.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I don't think so... Format for it is to similar to one (I think it is, or is it two?). I don't think they'd leave the format the same on a next-gen. They always start things off with a bang. I may be wrong though, and I could care less if it was... Too blurry to judge. ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The gun also looked like crap.

Posted by ShiroiHikari

Quoting The X: The gun also looked like crap.

I thought the gun looked normal, upon closer inspection!

Posted by Zeta

That can't be real, the arm cannon is too bright, and the visor would be brighter if Samus were looking at a strong source of light. Like when you walk through Blueroot in Echoes.

Posted by GameMiestro

I say nay... too blurry, too early. Anyways, we know that Nintendo likes to release screenshots that look nothing like the finished product many months before the game is released, so this could be one of them. However, some of the other pics I've seen look a whole lot nicer than this one, so it's hard to tell what to really think.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I say nay... too blurry, too early. Anyways, we know that Nintendo likes to release screenshots that look nothing like the finished product many months before the game is released, so this could be one of them. However, some of the other pics I've seen look a whole lot nicer than this one, so it's hard to tell what to really think.

Definitely not. The pictures Nintendo likes to release are official.

Posted by Speedfreak

If it's s fake it's a good one, nothing is really out of the ordinary there. They got rid of the weapon selector on the right due to the lack of a C-Stick, made Samus look straight up (impossible in Prime) and have a good draw distance.

Posted by Klarth

She's not necessarily looking up. It could be a dealie like the Death Star's firing chamber.

Posted by Speedfreak

True, could just be a tunnel.

Posted by lanzer

who knows we'll just have to see later this week.