This weekend is the NFL Draft.

Posted by Crazy K

Ok what do you think the outcome is going to be for this years NFL Draft?

Who do you think will be picked and put on a certain team? Anyways I have not paid much attention to the draft, but I know ill be watching bits and pieces this weekend.

Posted by Random

Y'know there are so many players but if I were the texans I'd pick up Bush no doubt.

I'd really like to see Michael Robinson go somewhere far. He's a great QB and he showed a lot of character in college. He lead a freshman offense to 3rd place overall in the nation.

I don't really care much for Vince Young. I have a feeling he'll be one of the NFL Failures such as Ryan Leaf back in the day from WSU.

Im not really too thrilled by this years draft for some reason. Oh Well.

Posted by El Capitan

Texans are making a huge mistake drafting Bush at number 1. It would make more since to trade down and grab Mario Williams or trade for numerous picks and grap better O-Linemen, so you can rebuild your team at needed positions. I'm not saying Bush is horrible but the Texans really don't have a need at RB.

The Titans's owner and GM have rumored to say that they will grab Vince Young at three and if you want him you are going to have to trade up.The coaching staff, especially Norm Chow, isn't liking this at all. Don't be surprised if either quarterback Leinart or Young slip to number 7 by the Raiders.

I found your comparison to Vince Young being another Ryan Leaf mind boggling. Ryan Leaf was a horrible leader, cried way to much and is awful when it comes to athleticism. Vince will not be good right away, but he will dominating games a later on in his carerr. He is already better then Michael Vick and he has been around for years. Whoever takes him, is going to get a VERY talented ball player.

Posted by Random

The Pro's aren't college keep in mind. There aren't really any superbowl Run and Gun QB's (Like Vick, Young, McNair).

I don't expect Leinart to be any better trust me. I think Cutler though is a better overall draft choice. Something about him tells me he's going to be great. I saw it in Peyton (And he's a ***, Just can't win a **** Playoff game when it counts), I see it in Eli, and I see it in cutler. Theres no doubt in my mind he'll be good. Leinarts not bad but I don't think he's cut out for it.

Young will soon realize that he's not playing in some junkie Conference called the Big XII. He'll be playing with the big boys. Anywho the Raiders don't need a new QB. Collins is pretty good if you could fix up the O-Line. He put up some really good numbers. I grabbed him in Fantasy football and he did me wonders. I'd be disappointed to see the Raiders grab Leinart or Young. That'd be a shame.

And the Giants built up their defense with Brandon Short and Lavar Arrington. Now they have an awesome offense and defense.

Ryan Leaf wasn't a bad QB. Lead WSU to the rose bowl and almost beat a Dominating National Champion Wolverine Squad. Ryan was picked first overall to the Chargers.. Hmmm they F*cked up and didn't pick Peyton :-P Their loss. hmm and they didn't get Eli either.. Haha that sucks.

Early Predictions:

-Steelers will suck (Even though they're my hometown team)

-Giants will improve greatly (won't go to the super bowl but maybe NFC Championship)

-Cowboys Make playoffs

-Patriots go back to the super bowl :-P

Super Bowl Pick:

Patriots vs Panthers

of course maybe i should wait til after the draft :-P

Posted by loco

Quoted post: Hmmm they F*cked up and didn't pick Peyton :-P Their loss

lol Peyton was picked by the Colts before their pick.:p:

BIGGEST STEALS IN THE DRAFT:
36.Chad Jackson-WR FLORIDA.........picked by: Patriots
45.Lendale White-HB USC...............picked by: Titans

Posted by Crazy K

I don't think the Patriots are going to go to the Super Bowl again. They most definitely will get to the playoff but I think they will loose early on.

Posted by Random

Hmmm idk Tom Brady is pretty **** good. I wouldn't be suprised if they at least make it to another AFC championship within the next few years. He's pretty good and very resourceful.

Teams who I believe will be IMPROVED this year...

Redskins
Giants
Cardinals

They all had very good drafts or picked up other players during the off season that will ignite them into the playoffs I almost garuntee.