No longer a VGchat virgin

Posted by redfieldteam

My VGchat virginity has been taken. This place is cool:)

Posted by basterd

We are all virgins in this place.

Posted by Zeta

Pro Tip: Ignore basterd.

Welcome to VGC. :cookie:

Posted by GameMiestro

Wait... if your a VGChat virgin, does that mean you've never left?

Posted by The Judge

Welcoem, O' defiled one.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Virgin = you havn't posted. You have just been a lurker. Looking through the boards with out registering and posting.

redfieldteam, post on a video game board, you still got a virginity post count, zero!!!! :D

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Jesse Smith: Virgin = you havn't posted. You have just been a lurker. Looking through the boards with out registering and posting.

redfieldteam, post on a video game board, you still got a virginity post count, zero!!!! :D

So basically what your saying is 1 post = Sex?

Posted by Zeta

I've had about 4 times as much sex as you, then. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Uggg!!!!! :D :D :D

Posted by Zeta

And Jesses had about 4 times as much as me... You **** wacko. :(

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: I've had about 4 times as much sex as you, then. :)

I thought someone was gonna rub that in... I still had it 500 times! And thats a pretty **** good amount for a 15 year old. So Im set.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!!!!! Look at the dudes post count!!!! It's zero!!! This thread is in da Introduction Board. virginity = Never done XXXXXX before. Until this thread was made, he had never posted before.

grrr!!! Virginity here has nothing to do with da birds and the bees!!! :D:D:D

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Jesse Smith: grrr!!!!!! Look at the dudes post count!!!! It's zero!!! This thread is in da Introduction Board. virginity = Never done XXXXXX before. Until this thread was made, he had never posted before.

grrr!!! Virginity here has nothing to do with da birds and the bees!!! :D:D:D

Look at your post count Jesse! ITS HUGE! YOU PIMP YOU!

So... How bout that name change? (Hooray for flattery!)

Posted by Dexter

He lost his virginity but he didn't even get a single post count. lol

Posted by Raptor

It doesn't get much dumber than this.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Raptor: It doesn't get much dumber than this.

It starts getting pretty ****ing dense right around [url=http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=2]here[/url], I think you'll find.

Welcome aboard, tainted person.

Posted by redfieldteam

I'm in the process of moving. I get internet on monday. I have to come on at work.. cut me some slack. Trust me... i'm good with the other meaning of it

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting redfieldteam: I'm in the process of moving. I get internet on monday. I have to come on at work.. cut me some slack. Trust me... i'm good with the other meaning of it

I don't think we need to know that. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: It starts getting pretty ****ing dense right around [url=http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=2]here[/url], I think you'll find.

Welcome aboard, tainted person.

I was going to make fun of Raptor, but you beat me to it, and were funnier than I would have been. I COMMEND, YOU, SIR.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Just post with a decent grasp of english and grammar, and you'll be golden.

Posted by Random

So VGC Takes away Virginity eh? Must be one Whorish board :-P