organization nobodies

Posted by mjada

newby, sorry if this was already asked but i have a ton of questions, someone please help.

1.) if the members of organization xiii are nobodies, where are the heartless that also had to be created?

2.) what happened to the other members of organization xiii? i just remember that all of a sudden, the journals had information saything that they were dead?

thats all for now.

Posted by Linko_16

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for GBA was a sort of transition game where you met all the Organization XIII members you don't find in KHII. Their heartless are never accounted for, other than the leader's.

Posted by mjada

well then thats just one more question left unanswered by the game. I mean those organization xiii heartless could still be left out there, "up to who knows what."

Also, in kh1 when riku goes to the darkside, when his costume changes and he has the heartless insignia on his chest does that mean he became a heartless, and if so, doesnt that mean that his nobody was created. If so then, his nobody is out there also "up to who knows what."

Im sorry, i enjoyed the game but for me it raised a lot more questions than it answered!!

Posted by Linko_16

The Heartless crest on his costume, I believe, was really just there to show his allegiance. He had his heart the whole time, or they would've had to explain how he got it back.

Not to mention the fact that he was channeling the spirit of someone who was one with the heartless.