I have the munchies

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

shall I whip up a box of KD, or what? No meat suggestions, plzkthx.

Posted by Zeta

Brownies...

Posted by Klarth

Medium-rare chest cavity of a live buffalo.

Posted by Dog

i love KD.:)

Posted by Dexter

Avocado sandwiches!

Snap, now you made me hungry and I have two more hours of astronomy class to sit through. VEGETARIAN GIRLS ARE ZEH EVIL!

Posted by Ant

Avocado sandwiches...**** that sounds gross.

pick up a bag of munchies then
They come in a varity of flavors other then hot, btw.

Actually, eat something with Soy in it :o

I've actually had a huge brownies craving for the past couple days. I think I'll cook some up tomorrow.

I actually haven't tried an avocado yet, but I've been meaning to. What do they taste like?

I eat soy things all the time! Mostly from burgers, but that's not really a snack. :(

Posted by Zeta

Ooh! Ooh! Mail some brownies to me!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: Avocado sandwiches...**** that sounds gross.

I thought the same when I was first told about them and even when I first had one I didn't like it because I worked myself up against it so much. After awhile, though, they become delicious. I'll make some for you this August, Angelwing. :)

Quoting Dexter: Snap, now you made me hungry and I have two more hours of astronomy class to sit through.

Over 5 hours later, here I am, finally able to eat something. My tummy has been yelling at me so much. I kept having visions of you eating a vegetarian meal without me and me getting all worked up and wanting to hit you with a plastic spoon. :(

:D Come before August. :-*

Zeta, they're going to be those brownies you make from the packet. I'm too lazy to make from scratch. They still taste rad, though. Plus they'll be Canadian.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Angelwing: :D Come before August. :-*

Get on AIM or answer your phone so I can figure out what a good time for us is. :)

Posted by Stalolin

needs chicken strips

Posted by Ant

Interesting Fact: Chicken strips actually do not contain any meat.

Posted by Zeta

Interesting Fact: Hot dogs aren't made from dogs.

Posted by junior senior

go get 2 White Castle Crave Cases

But the US border is too far away.

Even when I wasn't vegetarian, I refused to eat hotdogs.

Posted by Zeta

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO EAT IT!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I expected some Fear and Loathing-esque tale of midnight hunger. You have let me down.

Interesting note: I recently ate so much (yes, while high) that I ended up hurling shortly afterward.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: Interesting note: I recently ate so much (yes, while high) that I ended up hurling shortly afterward.

Now to find a pic of some guy blowing chunks.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Interesting note: I recently ate so much (yes, while high) that I ended up hurling shortly afterward.

Congratulations

Yes, well, I think it's vegetarian pizza with eggplant tonight! I'll tell you how it goes.

Posted by Ant

sounds sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]tty

It was pretty scrumptious, in fact.

Posted by Zeta

I am eating meat right now, and there's nothing you can do about it, you silly vegetarian, you.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Shrimp and steak ftw

Posted by Zeta

110% correct.

You know you want it, Angelwing. >=3

Steak looks like ****. Though the pinkness looks pretty good (more red plz), it looks like it's been sitting out for awhile.

Posted by Zeta

?

Breaded and too small.

Posted by Zeta

I can see I won't be able to win.

Oh, you can easily win. If you took a picture of what I had tonight, you would have easily won. It's just most restaurant steaks turn out to be crap compared to something you can make at home, and most shrimp is really bland and unappetizing.

Not to mention you're paying 20+ dollars for small portions when you could make quadruple the amount of food for around the same price.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: If you took a picture of what I had tonight

Poke uvula, take photos of resulting vomit, & send to me so I can post them, plz.

Guys...last week when I was at the bar, I had a craving for chicken wings (for it was wing night). First craving in three months. But I didn't have any. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

You realize that the large scale afrming techniques that are used to make vegetarian food are just as bad and killing animals directly, right? How many cute little fluffy bunnies do you thing get flayed to ribbons by combine harvesters each year? Have many MILLIONS of animals are losing their homes not only to farmland, but also to the terrible runoff it causes?

Vegetarians are ****ing hypocritical, self deluded *******s most of the time.

Quoted post: Guys...last week when I was at the bar, I had a craving for chicken wings (for it was wing night). First craving in three months. But I didn't have any.

Oh man, that reminds me, I should cook some up this week.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Vegetarians are ****ing hypocritical, self deluded *******s most of the time.

so r u lol

Posted by Zeta

I don't understand vegans. They say eating animals is wrong, but do they even see other animals eating animals?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: so r u lol

i c wut u did thar and i dunt liek it

Quoting Lord of Spam: You realize that the large scale afrming techniques that are used to make vegetarian food are just as bad and killing animals directly, right? How many cute little fluffy bunnies do you thing get flayed to ribbons by combine harvesters each year? Have many MILLIONS of animals are losing their homes not only to farmland, but also to the terrible runoff it causes?

Vegetarians are ****ing hypocritical, self deluded *******s most of the time.

I sincerely doubt the techniques used are 'just as bad'. In fact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. And believe me, if I didn't live in a ****ing winter wasteland, I'd be growing the majority of my food myself.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Angelwing: And believe me, if I didn't live in a ****ing winter wasteland, I'd be growing the majority of my food myself.

You should check out the album "Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole" by Venetian Snares. You might not like the music, but... just the whole concept behind it is great.

And while I can respect vegetarians, I could never, ever be one. I had tried in the past basically out of respect for my mom, who has been one for 35 years, but it just didn't work out. At all.

Oh yeah, and I'd post pictures of some steak from Ember's Grille here in San Diego, Vamp, but the ****ing website is down. :( Best steak I've ever had; WELL worth the price.

Quoted post: Oh yeah, and I'd post pictures of some steak from Ember's Grille here in San Diego, Vamp, but the ****ing website is down. Best steak I've ever had; WELL worth the price.

Well worth the price of a plane ticket?

Posted by Corrupt

Yes. Buy a $400 plane ticket, and then spend another $35 at the restaurant. IT'LL BE THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE, I SWEAR

I'M THERE

Posted by Ant

Hmm, would the steak really be that good though? Or would your mind make it really good because of the trip and effort you put into coming there to go it?

Firststep, would be is to ship him that steak to Canada(along with a fake steak). And then come and try it. They may be the same steak, but I bet the steak where you go all the way to SD would taste better.

Quoted post: Hmm, would the steak really be that good though? Or would your mind make it really good because of the trip and effort you put into coming there to go it?

I've travelled to far places for things I thought was going to be amazing which turned out to suck complete a[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]s. So, though your logic is sound, I don't think it would apply to this case... as I'm quite picky about what great steak is.

Quoted post: (along with a fake steak).

lol what?

Posted by Ant

You know, the real steak would be labbeled "Steak A"(of which of course you wouldn't know but we would) and then he tell us your thoughts about it. Then the fake steak would be "Steak Z", and then you tell us what you think of that steak.

Oh, I was thinking of a fake steak as in plastic. I figured you'd toss that in hoping I would cook it up, eat it, choke and die.

Posted by Ant

If you would prefer...

No, no, not really. It's just something I figured you'd do.

[QUOTE=Corrupt]You should check out the album "Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole" by Venetian Snares. You might not like the music, but... just the whole concept behind it is great.

Haven't heard of it, I don't think, but the title is truth. Except in the summer, when it's a ****ing hot mosquito hole.