Help me moderate the KH thread.

Posted by Xenos

It's almost embarrasing to ask this ... as I've seen no mod has before, but I need help moderating that KH thread--it's almost out of control, I threaten them that I'll lock it [and note, I'll never will because all the activity makes me happy], but a lot of newbies come in and continue to break rules. I normally PM them and explain nicely, but I can't keep up with the inflow. It would be nice to get a few s-mods to help me, just don't scare the newbies away. I don't think they are noobs, per se, just ... really new. So yeah. :-[

As some of you noticed, I spend a lot of time in that thread, but I can't keep an eye on it 24-7. Considering the rate it's posted in, I think that is what the thread requires. It's crazy, everytime I log in, there are 20 new pages and it bothers me that it's going around unregulated.

And, again, I refuse to delete that thread. :(

Posted by Fate

That's in RPGs, right? I think Angelwing can help.

Posted by Xenos

How 'bout someone that has mod-powers to the board? :( But eh, nevermind, ignore this thread. I think I have it under control.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]That's in RPGs, right? I think Angelwing can help.[/COLOR]

Xenos is the only mod of RPGs.

We should have given that place another mod before KH II came out instead of worrying over a super mod.

Posted by Xenos

The thing is, after the hype goes down, that RPG Board will be dead again ... the s-mods is all that we probably need for it. They should check that thread, it's their job I know Linkman looked at it once and deleted one or so post.

Posted by Fate

Hahaha, two of them are busy college students so they never come here. I'm sure Linkman plays games, but I'm not sure about Sabre. Nevermind playing games, but visiting forums where games are the topic...

You can take care of it. It's all that testosterone.

Posted by Dexter

Get yourself back in the kitchen and do your job. The heavy activity won't last long and you don't have to worry so much about being a perfectionist.

Posted by Ant

Oh Dexter, how you make me laugh.

In any case, Xenos should be fine, but a little extra help is always nice :D I checked out the thread myself and even with a really good understanding of the game it's hard to keep up with that thread. But the people who are posting in it for the most part seem to be fairly intelligent.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I'm not a KH fan, so naturally I don't go in there. BUT, I guess I'll skim through it every now and then if it's that bad.

Posted by Dexter

Well snap, she's used to little to no activity in her forum, which makes her and others think she can take on more board responsibility, then when things get rough and her forum gets traffic she comes here for help. Well sniffle sniffle. You want to be a man, act like one!

Who would ever vote a girl on as a mod?

Quoting Fate: I think Angelwing can help.

Oh yeah, other girls! You would never be mods if you were boys. You would never get the attention you are getting if you were boys. Get yourselves back in our kitchens!

j/k