The real Super Mod poll.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze vote yes!!!!

Dear Linko_16, pze be a Super Mod again....after the fake mod stuff is over, pwetty pwezy!!!!

(I can delete this thread when the fake mods have access here.)

Posted by Dexter

Maybe super modding us two together isn't such a bad idea? That would give us a total of 6 super mods and since we are the only two in the poll, I don't see it starting any major problems. There are enough members who want both of us as super mods anyway, and I think it is best to please everyone.

Posted by Pit

Where's Xenos and Klarth on this?

Posted by Dexter

I think the players in this poll are the winners of the other poll. The problem with that, however, is some people didn't take the last poll seriously, understandably.

Posted by Pit

You mean the fake Super Mod poll? Cause if so, you and Link didn't win it.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Yes to both of them. Dexter's deserved this for years now. Why he isn't already one is a mystery to me. Linko is generally nice and helpful, and did a good job when he was a super mod before.

Quoting Pit: Where's Xenos and Klarth on this?

You're kidding, right?

Posted by Xenos

Nice to know I'm so hated.

Posted by Iris

Has it even been determined that we require a new super-mod?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Iris: Has it even been determined that we require a new super-mod?

jealousy sets into amyrosedapinkhedgehog's mind >:0

anyway, I don't care if they get the spots or not.

Posted by Iris

Huh? No, I just don't see the need for one. VGC seems to be somewhat peaceful these days. Maybe it's because I hardly visit the game boards.

Posted by Hyper

it was a joke, settle down :cool:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Xenos: Nice to know I'm so hated.

It doesn't mean that you're hated. It's more plausible that you just aren't suited for the spot.

Posted by Xenos

Maybe I shouldn't have edited out the ';)' smily. ;o

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Indeed.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm not sure if another super mod is needed. Either way, I vote for Dexter to get in. He's always seemed interested in video games, as well as off-topic conversations.

While you're at it, why not boot a couple of inactive mods and put in a couple of new people to replace them?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Shin-Ra: I'm not sure if another super mod is needed.

If you havn't noticed, board activity has doubled over the last month!! Then there's summer starting in about a month, and this summer it won't have the reply to E-mail requirement that made last summer close to dead when it came to geting new active members.

Posted by Dexter

...and does Altinure still even count? Big Boss is barely around either. VGC would be better off with another mod, definitely.

Posted by Jesse Smith

The last time both of them were hear was....yesterday. The only mods that look like they have droped off the face of the earth are....da Virtual Boy mods!!!!! Pete and Ferry, and we know we can't ever de-mod them, since they are da only VB addicts here!!!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linkman: You're kidding, right?

Much love to you too, asshole.

Hyper, Xenos and myself were also nominated. Why are we not up there?

Posted by Alastor

I don't see why not, for the both of them.

Quoting Dexter: ...and does Altinure still even count? Big Boss is barely around either.

Agreed.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth: Much love to you too, asshole.

Hyper, Xenos and myself were also nominated. Why are we not up there?

lots of people were nominated. he put Dexter there because he got the most nominations, and Linko_16 because jesse iz a wackoz. I'm really not willing to make a big deal out of it.

big boss is plenty active in the gaming boards. altinure's here a lot as well.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Jesse Smith: The last time both of them were hear was....yesterday. The only mods that look like they have droped off the face of the earth are....da Virtual Boy mods!!!!! Pete and Ferry, and we know we can't ever de-mod them, since they are da only VB addicts here!!!

While that's not true, its unfortunately not far off... :(
I do still see Pete from time to time, but Ferry seems to have disappeared.

...But keep them anyway to annoy the people who complain about the VB mods/ board in general. :D
...Better yet, make another Nintendo board, either Pokemon Mini or iQue Player. Those will probably get even less traffic. :-D

Posted by Saruman

Did we not have 12 super mods at one point in time? With all this increasing activity I dont think 2 more would hurt.

Posted by Saruman

Der why didn't my dumb *** look at the super mod list before posting!

Posted by Linko_16

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Posted by Speedfreak

Man, am I ever gonna be a Super Mod? :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um....no!!!! :D

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Linko_16: Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Hi Linko, wb.

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Speedfreak: Man, am I ever gonna be a Super Mod? :(

U always got my vote Speedy ;)

Posted by Pit

Quoting Saruman: U always got my vote Speedy ;)

Who are you

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Pit: Who are you

Saruman