Annoying People

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Who is it...me or you? I tried to be a little annoying...blah blah blah...so what do you think?

Posted by GameMiestro

EDIT: Oh, there you go... okay, I'll just choose all of them.

Posted by Zeta

basterd takes the cake, IMO.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It's there now...
Edit-Why GM all of them when all of you and myself would equally denote that fact and stuff...

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting Zeta: basterd takes the cake, IMO.

I AGGREE BASTERD IS A TERD

Posted by Yonaka

Why aren't I on the list? I thought I annoyed everyone.:( If not I'm not doing my job properly. Well, I guess I'll just have to quit! They didn't even pay me enough, so it's no loss.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

the myself option is there for that and for any one who would vote for you they have the anyone else/unamed senior user option...

Posted by PhlyntheKT

the myself option is there for that and for any one who would vote for you they have the anyone else/unamed senior user option...

Posted by Crazy K

Id have to say Newbies who come here and just post like pure idiots. I would be happy if a new Newbie would come and actually post good, and there were a few noobs who came here and posted good. But really I don't mind people that much unless they act stupid and such.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only people who have posted in this thread that dont annoy me are Zeta and Crazy K.

'Nuff said.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Lord of Spam: The only people who have posted in this thread that dont annoy me are Zeta and Crazy K.

'Nuff said.

Am I... Annoying? :(

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I'm beating you all in the annoyance poll...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Voted for them all.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Anthony Hopkins still has the "Hey, IM GONNA EAT YOU!" look...

Posted by Xqars

I can be really annoying at school. Here I try not to p*ss people off. Anybody here think I'm annoying?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You really can't figure that one out yourself?

As of late, Phlynthe is one of the more annoying members.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Arg!! Less than half of you guys say I'm annoying!! grrr!! :mad: *Must try harder to be annoying.*

er I think it's n00bies, not newbies!!!!

Posted by Dreadnought

Dear wacko, talk about a gathering of n00bs. Reminds me of the good old days in the camps.

I hate you all, personally. Well, except Zeta, Crazy K, LoS and Vamp. And Lisa.

Posted by Klarth

Voted for myself.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Phlynthe wins this battle, though I don't know why he thinks it's a good thing.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Who else would annoyingly ask you who's most annoying...It was a parody of the Super Mod thread...