What game would you rather see come out on the DS?

Posted by XxLionheartXx

what would be cooler on the ds?
1.Kingdom Hearts II
2. Fight Night Round 3
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Kingdom Hearts 1
5. Far Cry Instincts

Posted by beatdown121

Id have to say number1 thats a nice game

Posted by Zeta

Those games wouldn't fit on a DS card.

I choose option 6: Super Metroid.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: Those games wouldn't fit on a DS card.

I agree. Thats why I choose not to vote. The graphics and gameplay would be quite hard to adapt to the DS, So I beleive it wouldn't be quite the same. But if I had to choose... I'd say Kingdom Hearts 1. Having a KH2 on it wouldn't make sense without the KH1, even though KH2 would be a better game. I'd rather have RE4 to play on my GC, Because Im buying it soon. Its only twenty dollars anyway. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Baldur's Gate.

Posted by ShiroiHikari

out of all of them.. id have to choose KH2... but I really dont think they fit for the DS.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Zeta: Those games wouldn't fit on a DS card.

Option 7: Ocarina of Time.

:cool:

Posted by Klarth

This is the worst DS-related poll ever.

er, I mean, HALO 2 AND FINAL FANTASY 7.

Posted by gamerz

from that list I would pick Fight Night Round 3.

Just imagine throwing punches using da stylus and dodging around with the d-pad!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ninja Gaiden.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: This is the worst DS-related poll ever.

er, I mean, HALO 2 AND FINAL FANTASY 7.

lol yea halo roxx!1!!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Fallout and Fallout 2.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

i would have to go with kingdom hearts 2 because i believe that it would fit on the ds, and yeah it might have a little bad graphics but i dont care, kingdom hearts 2 is one of the best games ever!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting XxLionheartXx: i would have to go with kingdom hearts 2 because i believe that it would fit on the ds, and yeah it might have a little bad graphics but i dont care, kingdom hearts 2 is one of the best games ever!

Pfft... You won't like it when its on a DS screen, with low quality graphics and all. I think KH is a console only game...

Posted by Dark Link

I go with Option 98 and 99!
SSBDS and Fire Emblem DS WITH WiFi :D

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dark Link: Fire Emblem DS WITH WiFi :D

That would take way way WAY too long. Just imagine: You play for about an hour and start winning, then your opponent disconnects. That would suck. :(

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: That would take way way WAY too long. Just imagine: You play for about an hour and start winning, then your opponent disconnects. That would suck. :(

There can be ways to prevent that. Like put an honor/point system for every game finished. You get less points then you would if you had won, but you get honor points for staying through the battle. I dunno, Maybe... That way people wouldn't disconnect as much. And there is an honor penalty. Wins and losses will be on the side, but honor will come first.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Dark Link: I go with Option 98 and 99!
SSBDS and Fire Emblem DS WITH WiFi :D

woot

Quoted post: That would take way way WAY too long. Just imagine: You play for about an hour and start winning, then your opponent disconnects. That would suck.

Do what the PSP's version of Advanced Wars does: turn it into an email-system type of game. You can play an entire game over the course of a month if you want, or in an hour. Whichever you have time for.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

If you think about advance wars on the psp, first of all advance wars is made by...NINTENDO!!!!!! NOT SONY NINTENDO!!!!

Quoted post: If you think about advance wars on the psp, first of all advance wars is made by...NINTENDO!!!!!! NOT SONY NINTENDO!!!!

NO S[COLOR="White"]HIT[/COLOR], REALLY??

There's a game on the PSP that's exactly like AW, just not cartoony. :rolleyes: Oh, and AW isn't made by Nintendo.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Vampiro: NO S[COLOR="White"]HIT[/COLOR], REALLY??

ya rly

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Vampiro]Oh, and AW isn't made by Nintendo.

The hell? Yeah it is. Intelligent Systems is a 2nd party company, right?

Posted by XxLionheartXx

ohhhhhhhh

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Zeta]The hell? Yeah it is. Intelligent Systems is a 2nd party company, right?

Not even that, Intelligent Systems is an internal Nintendo development team. They're 1st party., like EAD and NST.

Posted by Zeta

Wait. Speedy, why did you edit my post, and then post exactly what you put in the edit? Did you slip up?

Posted by GameMiestro

I'd like to see Starcraft and a more *ahem* traditional first person shooter added to the console. Both seem feasible and possibly even likely. If I had to choose from your list, though, I'd probably say Resident Evil 4...

[quote=Zeta]Not even that. Intelligent Systems is an internal Nintendo development team, like EAD and NST. They're 1st party.

Whenever someone mentions EAD, I'm still stuck thinking of that crappy F-Zero racer. Ugh.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

ok gets your votes in!!

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting XxLionheartXx: ok gets your votes in!!

Don't even know why we should vote on such limited options! Should've added an 'other' option.
Most of us would rather have something on the DS instead of 5 games that are near-impossible to get on a DS anyways.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Dark Link]5 games that are near-impossible to get on a DS anyways.

Near impossible? Please, go on.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Zeta]Wait. Speedy, why did you edit my post, and then post exactly what you put in the edit? Did you slip up?

...oh! I wondered where the hell my post went, and posted again! I Must've pressed edit instead of quote the first time, sorry.

Posted by Shade

I vote for hidden option number 79347143: Golden Sun 3.

Posted by Speedfreak

For the record, Fight Night, Resident Evil 4 and Kingdom Hearts are all entirely possible on DS.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Note - on d/cing in online games. Someone disconnects, the AI takes over based on what's happened previously in the battle. Your stats at the end of the match alter accordingly, a central server remembers, and the next time the d/cer connects, their stats are altered.

Posted by GameMiestro

How about the ability to easily and quickly wipe our Wi-Fi profiles so we don't have to have permenantly scarred rankings for all eternity?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

You can do that. It just wipes all your WiFi profiles for every game.

Posted by GameMiestro

Which is bad... :P

Posted by Shade

Not my precious MK record!

Posted by XxLionheartXx

first of all resident evil 4 wouldnt, because it has that third person thing to it and they can make it just like metroid prime hunters but its in third person with the same story line!

Quoted post: because it has that third person thing to it

Where's the problem?