Harvest Moon DS OMFG!!!!!!

Posted by XxLionheartXx

i already put a hold on harvest moon for the ds like a week ago and i think it looks awesome, does anyone think thier going to get it???????? Post any information you know on here!!!!

Posted by Zeta

There's something odd about the release date being 6/6/06. I can't quite put my finger on it.

And yeah, I might get it; I'm a fan of the HM games. I might marry the mermaid.

EDIT: http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?t=19130

Link to potential spouses.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

it does look pretty cool, oh yeah THE MERMAID IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRR

Posted by NightmareBassX

Im gonna go with her :
[IMG]http://www.fogu.com/hm6/img/lalu/Celia.gif[/IMG]
Serena

Because she looks like Celia from HM:AWL (Harvest moon : A wonderful Life), And Celia was my favorite. Although in the image location, it is labeled Celia, although it names that women Serena...

Posted by Zeta

Serena is her Japanese name...

And if the mermaid is one of those uber hard to get girls, like the Harvest ***dess, then I'll go for Lumina. I was ****ed when I couldn't choose her in AWL.
Rawr

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: Serena is her Japanese name...

And if the mermaid is one of those uber hard to get girls, like the Harvest ***dess, then I'll go for Lumina. I was ****ed when I couldn't choose her in AWL.
Rawr

I didn't know her name was Serena in Japanese = D

I still liked the N64 HM the best, for no specific reason. The gameboy ones were alot of fun too.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting NightmareBassX: I still liked the N64 HM the best, for no specific reason.

Tomato Festival FTW.

Posted by Colonel

Oh man they brought back Nami from AWL im totally going with her.
Oh and BTW NightmareBassX her english name is Celia unless its changed, which i hope it didn't because Nami totally kicks bum.

EDIT: For those of you who dont know who Nami is, shes the red head with the wind blowing in her face.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting .hack//: Oh man they brought back Nami from AWL im totally going with her.
Oh and BTW NightmareBassX her english name is Celia unless its changed, which i hope it didn't because Nami totally kicks bum.

I know that. = D

Posted by Zeta

I'm really wishing HM games allowed polygamy. :(

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: I'm really wishing HM games allowed polygamy. :(

I can't beleive it took me a half an hour to get the meaning of that post...

thsi rite!?1/
[IMG]http://www.asij.ac.jp/middle/image_gallery/images/oragami.jpg[/IMG]
amirite?

Posted by Zeta

... X)

I mean marrying more than one woman.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: ... X)

I mean marrying more than one woman.

Poly...Gony?
[IMG]http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssb/1pmode/1pgame/10_fightingpolygonteam.gif[/IMG]
amirite/

Should I stop?

Posted by Zeta

Now I want to play Smash Bros. :(

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: Now I want to play Smash Bros. :(

im so sorry
On a side note : Untitled is the trademark emo song! Brought to you by [IMG]http://www.punkseen.co.uk/mobilestuff/wallpapers/simpleplan_logo.jpg[/IMG]

Edit : You'd get it if you have been on YTMND.com :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I wonder just how different it is from AWL and FoMT, besides use of the stylus. I'll probably pick it up soon after release, anyhow.

Posted by Linko_16

I've never really played Harvest Moon much, so maybe I'll give this a try. I'll have a hard time choosing between Kirara, Furen, Nasuka, Sarina and Mariva. I also want to try Ritasu because... well, come on, she's a frikken' Mermaid. How awesome is that?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: well, come on, she's a frikken' Mermaid. How awesome is that?

But...

How do you make the baby...?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's like that Ariel barbie doll where you unzip her tail/fins. Then fun is had.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Angelwing: It's like that Ariel barbie doll where you unzip her tail/fins. Then fun is had.

Hmm, interesting.

I don't really know if I'll get this. It would be hard to work on 2 Harvest Moon games at a time. (Currently playing HM: Magical Melody, which is one of the best HMs yet.)

Posted by GameMiestro

I could tell you random interesting facts about the game, but you probably already know them. Anyways, did you know that you don't have to do any farming whatsoever to be successful, a warp stone is given to you early on, and there's a woodcutter guy that you can buy a bunch of stuff from?

Posted by Zeta

You got that from Nintendo Power, didn't you? :)

Posted by XxLionheartXx

Dude one of the best parts of harvest moon is the farming!!!! In "Hw: save the homland" all it is is just farming and getting babes, and taking care of your animals but i think thats the best harvest moon!!!!!

Posted by Zeta

Just found an interesting tidbit of info. Apparently the game ends if you marry any of the FoMT girls.

Posted by Shade

WHAT!?!?!?

I hope you're kidding. :( Ann and Karen are so the best.

Posted by Zeta

S'truth. Apparently, after you get married to a FoMT girl, both of you move to Mineral Town, thus leaving your farm. Game over, man.

Posted by Shade

...Not sure if you're lying. I'm watching you. ~_~

But anyway, is teh suck.

Posted by Zeta

Not lying. Go check GameFAQs boards, or some Harvest Moon fansite that keeps up to date with new info. None of the FoMT girls really appeal to me. Though if I had to choose one I'd go with Elle.

All the brunettes appeal to me, for some reason. Celia, Lumina, and Elle are t3h sex.

Posted by Shade

Gah, I guess I'll go with Celia, then... or the Witch. She's a nice piece of tail.

Posted by Zeta

You have to kill 50 animals to marry the witch. Seriously, not lying. Go look around.

Posted by Shade

That's all you have to do?

Totally worth it.

Posted by Zeta

You heartless bastard. Seems like a waste of time and money to me. And it's not like she can cast some spell to instantly make your crops grow.

Posted by Shade

Yes, but... she's marriable. And I need to take out my rage on something, you know, because I can't marry my Mineral Town girls.

Posted by Zeta

I can't marry any of my Save the Homeland girls, and I'm not complaining.

****, I really can't decide between Leia and Lumina. Someone get me a fuggin' coin to flip.

Posted by Shade

Post pics of both and I'll give my opinion.

The Witch, or Celia?

Posted by Zeta

Personally, I'd go with Celia. She was who I went with in AWL, and I just don't think the witch is worth the effort.

Leia:

Lumina:

Posted by Shade

Lumina. The mermaid has no vagina.

Posted by Zeta

Leia gives godly BJs to make up for lack of V.

Posted by Shade

Suuuure, tell yourself that.

MARRY THE HUMAN, MAN. ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE!?

Posted by XxLionheartXx

lumina

Posted by dylananisa

I'm going to marry the mermaid too.its' called Harvest moon sprite station in japan here is a link to my 1up page.scroll down and look for the head line Harvest Moon sprite station.It might be on the next page.http://my.1up.com/and look for dylananisa.

Posted by dylananisa

I'm going to marry the mermaid too.its' called Harvest moon sprite station in japan here is a link to my 1up page.scroll down and look for the head line Harvest Moon sprite station.It might be on the next page.

http://my.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5656509

Posted by Apathetic

Anyone got this yet? What would you say?

Posted by dylananisa

its good so far

Posted by Shade

F*cking takes forever to get past black heart.

CELIAAAAAAAA! ACCEPT MY LOVE!

Posted by Apathetic

This game sounds like a win. Im on it :o

Posted by dylananisa

Shade the answer to your "love problem" is simple are you littering? or giving her the right gifts?The rank to the next heart is 9999 love points you can tell how many love points you have with the love bangle or truth bangle I forgot what it was called.Here this should help.
Celia

A farmgirl who moved from the city, she lives with Vesta and Marlin at the farm to the east of your own land. Celia will tend the crops with her two companions during the day, and at night she stays home. She is polite and always tries to do her best.

Birthday

Spring 06

Likes and Dislikes

+800 LP
+9 FP Cake

+500 LP
+9 FP Normal Items
Yarn, Perfume, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Curry Bread

Cooked Items
Risotto, Dry Curry, Curry Noodles, Curry Rice, Blue Curry, Green Curry, Red Curry, Yellow Curry, Orange Curry, Purple Curry, Indigo Curry, Black Curry, White Curry, Rainbow Curry, Ultimate Curry, Finest Curry, Doria, Grautin, Sushi, Elli Leaves

+300 LP
+3 FP Normal Items
Wild Grape, Truffle, Grape, Apple, Peach, Moondrop Flower, Toy Flower, Pinkcat Flower, Blue Magicgrass Flower, Red Magicgrass Flower, Milk, Yogurt, Necklace, Bracelet, Broach, Earrings, Dress, Sunblock, Facial Pack, Skin Lotion, Curry Powder

Cooked Items
Scrambled Eggs, Omelet Rice, Apple Souffle, French Toast, Fried Noodles, Tempura, Pancake, Hot Chocolate, Candied Potato, Buckwheat Noodles, Tempura Buckwheat Noodles, Mountain Stew, Relaxtea, Bodigizer, Turbojolt, Baked Yam, Sweet Potatoes, Cookies, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Cake, Cheesecake, Apple Pie, Grape Juice, Peach Juice, Apple Juice, Fruit Juice, Fruit Latte, Vegetable Juice, Vegetable Latte, Mixed Juice, Mixed Latte, Bodigizer XL, Turbojolt XL, Moon Dumpling, Green Dumpling, Chimaki, Steamed Bun, Cheese Steamed Bun, Shaomi, Curry Bun, Sponge Cake, Steamed Cake, Pudding, Pumpkin Pudding, Salad, Sandwitch, Fruit Sandwitch, Truffle Rice, Chirashi Sushi, Ice Cream, Relaxtea Leaves

Posted by Shade

Yeah, I'm littering like crazy with the weeds. Maybe I should just ship 'em. Love how you can hold 99 of each item in one slot instead of just one, like in FoMT.

Posted by dylananisa

those where the days

Posted by Apathetic

Wow this game seems to have a lot more to it than like HM64. :o

Posted by Shade

Eh, I like FoMT more than this game. I liked the people more and how it was an actualy town instead of people scattered all over the place.

Posted by Apathetic

Detail more scattered all over the place. :?

Posted by Shade

It's pretty self-explanatory. The people in the Valley are scattered all across the whole area, instead of in a general town area like in Mineral Town.

Posted by Apathetic

Well I finally got it, and I have to say the Witch Princess seems the easiest to woo lol. Oh well lets see how it turns out. Anyways heres what I think I should do for the witch.
Litter, neglect animals, poisinous mushrooms, pass out, rainbow curry, and still do shipments?