~ Kingdom Hearts III (PS3) News, Disscussion, Info, Theories, Reviews, & Gossip~

Posted by Cruxis

I just Want To start Off, By Introducing Everyone To This NEW and Exciting Thread. I now That KHIII is Far off, but Just it's Trailor alone is enough Proof That it is going to be Spectacular.

~Let The Speculations Begin!!!!!

-Chris. D

E-mail: [email]Chrisday_Cgdesigner@yahoo.com[/email]

Favorie Quote: "Let My Moogle Guide The Way!!!"

Posted by Cruxis

Introduction

After I purchased KHII The day after it was released, I beat it the following day on the Hardest setting (Because My EGM Mag Said that was the only way to Unlock the Secret Ending). I found that KINGDOM HEARTS II was Far Less Difficult than KHI, even the Sepiroth Battle Was much easier to win than in KHI. I think the reason was, Sora had 2 and a half years to grow-up since KHI, for this reasopn he was much faster, and could combos. Anyway As I played through the game I made notes and often paused for so breif time to sum up all the information I had just learned. I Often Refered back to KIN***M HEARTS and the ANSEM FILES. Anf After Completeing the game I was Shocked That the Game Left-oof with the Trio Recieving a Letter in a bottle From King Mickey to- Some Bizzar Futuristic World, and four Mysterious Armored Figures(FFXII STYLE ARMOR) entering the Famous Key-Blade Graveyard and then Snaching Three Very Familar Keyblades, WHich Might I add shown at least a hundred years worth of wear!?

Bacause of this I came to the conclusion that only I had the Tools and resorces Nessesary to Logically Sum up and Explination, SO-

At this Time I am Researching the matter and very soon I will report my findings hear on this particular Thread as the (KINGDOM HEARTS REPORTS)-

So until then Keep on speculating!!!

-Chris D.

P.S: Feel Free To Share Pics or anyother info on this Thread! I mean it IS here for you the Fans!

Favorite Quote: "Let MY Moogle Guide You're Way"

Posted by Xenos

There was a KHIII trailer?

Posted by neko84XP

omg the one keyblade is the road to dawn
and the other is the kingdom key

Posted by Cruxis

KINGDOM HEARTS FILES= 70%

Well I'm over half way to my goal but I'm not there yet.

I would be glad to share some information though.

1.) In Kingdom Hearts III Malificant & Pete WILL have major Roles-
2.) DO you remember those Seven OTHER apprentices that Ansem The wise Had? Well Even though They Suposibaly went missing and were never mentened of again, THEY WILL INFACT Resurface in KHIII and as I understand it fight for an alternate Power.
3.) Kingdom Hearts Will Be a playable World! And after some researching I have Theorized That The Key-Blade Graveyard (That Red-Planet Thingy in the CG) Rest's somewhere in Kingdom Hearts.
4.) Now Heres a HUGE RUMOR I have overheard and I do beleive it may be true.
JUst Like in FFX When Sin Went around killing things to absourble there souls, It is said That because Kingdom Hearts is The HEarts of all planets that I is trying to kill of the other planets, Because at one time KH was a single planet, a planet of darkness, Light, & nothing ness a planet that saught to obliviate all, so when it was split it lost its power (as it was distrubuted amoung all the planets and there residents. Supposably every so many hundred years a select few Key-Bladers a choocen to collect Hearts (unknowingly), They choosen only think of them selves as defeating WHAT ever particular Darkness that plagues them at that time. andd after they have completed there journey, later a nother few is selected and do the same. Every Keyblader had there own personal blade and after they need it no more it is retired into the key-blade graveyard!

SO just like in Tales of symphonia or FFX there is a continuous ongoing pilgramage every so many hundred years, and all in the grand sceme of things the Planet Kingdom hearts benifites.

Well I've got to get back to working on this, Seeya-

Posted by keyartist

???

Posted by Cruxis

Hey, I have three questions for everyone whom reads this.

1.) Do any of you think that Sora could end up being a bad guy in KHIII?

2.) If Sora and Riku fought WHo do think would win?

3.) Did anyone think it was strange that RIku gave Kari a Mysterious Keyblade at the end of KHII and then we never saw her use it again? Whats the point?

"Let My Moogle Guide You're Way"

Posted by Cruxis

NICE Avitar KEYARTIST!!!!
I think our avitars compliment each other well! Don't ya Think!

"Let My Moogle Guide You're Way!"

Posted by keyartist

bad..sora won all the other times so sora..

Posted by Cruxis

I really Hope That If Sora Does Return even if he is Evil, I hope Riku does as weel so he can snap SOra back to reality, because he seems to be good at bringing sora to his senses!

Posted by keyartist

there is going to be no kh3...by that nameany ways..they said that it wont be a numberd sequel or an inbetween game.

Posted by Cruxis

Well, All I can say about that is

THEY ARE SQUARE! I mean come-on they basically have to say that, I mean Nintendo is the only people out there better at screwing with the american consumer~

But seriously I did read an issue of EGM magazine in which that Amuro guy said they where working on ideas for the Kingdom Hearts Sequel, so I guess well just have to see how it goes-

Posted by keyartist

there will be another kh but the story will be diffrent

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Hi, thanks for being a complete idiot, and cloning my thread. See the rest of the board.

Close and lock.

Posted by keyartist

??? me im here to destroy

Posted by Cruxis

UH ME?!!!!

WELL ALL I can SAY is!

I BEAT KHII BEFORE YOU!!!! SO SUCK MY BA**S! (LOL, Don't Be Hateing)

Anyways I actually saw you're but, trust me Ours ARE Different, you will see as mine progresses and evolves. But I really do want you to know I has noticed you're has a lot people oRIght Now I do agree mine seems very simular to you're, so I'm sorry if it seems im trying to hurt you're thread, I really mean no harmm expecially since you're also a KH fan andthat makes us Bother's of some-sorts. Just think of mine (at least for the time being) as the smaller guy whom serves the people whom want to actually be notices rather than another-reply to a massive Thread.

Capeish!?

Posted by xkingdomhearts3x

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Speculation ::.

This page concentrates on what we believe to be the strongest and most likely possibilities for the story behind the secret trailer in Kingdom Hearts II and the plot in Kingdom Hearts III. It's not confirmed by anyone and is mere speculation. Viewer Nos Lived inputed much of this information.

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like ***s.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

Posted by xkingdomhearts3x

Pixar Worlds

Pixar worlds are an absolute in Kingdom Hearts III. Previously, modern-classics like "Finding Nemo" and "Toy Story" were not featured in Kingdom Hearts because, despite the Disney name, were registered with Pixar, a seperate company. But since the development of Kingdom Hearts II, Disney finally bought Pixar. As a result, all Pixar characters and movies are under the Disney Empire and due to their critical and commercial success, it would be a missed opportunity not to have these characters featured in the next game.

Toy Story - "Andy and/or Sid's Room"

With new ownership over Pixar, we may see a new level where Sora and Co. are the size of toys, much like when you shrink in Wonderland in the first game.

The Incredibles - "Nomanisan Island"

Everyone remembers the secretly evil island from the Incredibles where the super-family spring back into action to take down the nasty Syndrome. It wouldn't be a long shot to say that Sora, Donald and Goofy might don some tights and help the family out in the next game.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

A world and characters that were heavily requested in Kingdom Hearts II but never made the cut. We may expect some appearances in the next game.

"100 Acre Wood"

The one world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II where no Heartless roam. In this world the player simply plays through simple mini-games. This has proved to be popular, especially since it is completely optional and provides a good game for younger players. Since it came back in KH2, it's likely it will come back once again.

"Olympus Colisseum"

The tournaments on the Olympus world have been favorites of fans since the first KH game. Being one of the most visited world in any of the games, it would be unheard of to exclude it from the next game.

New World - "Sand World"

The world visible in the Secret Trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts II may be a world in the next title, considering the World That Never Was from Kingdom Hearts II was featured in the Secret Trailer from the first Kingdom Hearts.

"Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden"

Being the very most important world in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, being the root of all evil and good, it's quite likely that it will play another large part in the next game. Probably being the world that is safe to return to at any time full of shops like Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

"Destiny Islands"

Since this is where the characters were last left off, it's almost impossible for the game to not begin here. And with the game likely being on Playstation 3, it's an excellent place to present the amazing new graphics. A world full of palm trees, sand, water, a nice sunset/rise and a quite little village.