- Potatoman / Darth Vader
- Iris
- kirbykid
- Fat(e)
- basterd
- Blaise
- Shdig
- Sean the Wiseass
- Flame Ghost (aka Fag Ghost, French Ghost, etc)
- Conservifaggot. You know I'm talking about.

- FDL

So, yeah, if your name is here, you might want to get busy with that whole fucking off thing. YOU CAN FLY ACROSS THE COUNTRY W/ SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FOR $39.00 DAMNIT JUST LEAVE.

Feel free to add your own list and spur the idiots to action. Oh, and obviously one certain whipping boy's name is missing because people always have a fit whenever a thread mentions him. Stupid fucks.

Posted by brownoystercult

The massive flooding of all the Kingdom Hearts II fans needs to stop.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, stupid otaku fags.

Posted by Fate

Why? :/

Posted by mis0

Because you're fat and ugly and stupid. Satisfied?

Posted by Fate

Somehow I think that's just to get a rise out of me.

Posted by Ant

You know what I think is the real question here is? Why do you like me so much?!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Fate: Somehow I think that's just to get a rise out of me.

No, really. I hate you. Now GTFO of my thread.

Ant) I FUKKEN H8 U 2 DIE BIATCH!

Posted by Fate

I meant your reasons, not your dislike.

Posted by mis0

Don't question the legitimacy of my reasons. Oh, and add "attention whoring" to said list. Does every thread have to be about you? Ugh... you're not even in the top five, either.

This may prove to be the only worthy thread in this entire board.

Posted by The Judge

I feel so loved I could die.

Posted by Random

Sweet i'm not on the list =D

Posted by mis0

Yeah, because you let some stupid ***** (me) determine your status on a forum, right? Honestly, some times...

We'll add Flame Ghost (well technically he was already mentioned) and that conservifaggot from DA in the mix too.

Posted by The Judge

Beatdown or whatever?

Posted by mis0

Yeah that bag of dog ****.

Posted by The Judge

People I Hate:

...No one comes to mind. I just generally can't stand most noobs (Touched by an angel and phywhatever are pretty high up there), but nothing enough to get into arguments about.

Other than that I love you all.

I should make a people I love thread.

Posted by Random

Well I don't like:

NES Queen
Sword of Light

NES Queen said when De Repping me "I don't like you"

Yeah Well F*** you b*tch.. *** that feels good

and Sword of Light said "Cuss Bad Language" When de repping me.

Well ya know what I think? I think you should F*** your F***ing MOM in her F***ing *** ok?

Sorry I feel better now =D

Posted by The Judge

Sword of Light is Fierce Deity Link is Fox McCloud is Black Chaos

Posted by Random

I lost you on that one?

Posted by The Judge

Same person, tons of different user names, all annoying.

Posted by Random

Ah that explains everything.

Now can I use non vgc members? I know this guy Josh alright? He's a 21 yr old Incest Child Molester (Knocked up his 12 yr old cousin) and he calls himself a Satanist and cuts little girls wrists, drinks their blood and does some ritual to "Take their Soul." Ironically police do nothing...

I want to kill him... ^_^

Posted by The Judge

Tell them constantly.

Posted by mis0

Bukkake on their doughnuts..

editz0rz: night guys. :lame:

Posted by Random

The Police? The problem is the girls who he cuts wrists of and "takes their souls" never turn him in and always defend him. It's sick really. Of course they all fall in the age range of 12-15 so they think being with a 21 yr old is awesome probably..

Posted by KoH

lmao, Well at least Miso is trying to get this board started.

Posted by Xenos

****ty deal. How come Iris? [/waitingfordramagrenade]

Posted by mis0

Because she's a stupid bitch. Well, I mean she's worse than me, anyway.

Posted by Klarth

Agreed with all 'cept Iris and Fate.

I don't hate basterd, I just think he's totally fucking incoherent. Seriously, can ANYONE tell what he's saying? Ever?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Roinkz: This may prove to be the only worthy thread in this entire board.

STFU paper or plastic Rocked and thusly it closed

Posted by Iris

It's nice to see the sane people still enjoy my presence. :(

Posted by mis0

Glad you feel that way.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Misoxeny: Here is a list of everyone who needs to just fuck off. Seriously:

- Phylnwtf
- King of Fuckheads
- Potatoman / Darth Vader
- Iris
- kirbykid
- Fate
- basterd
- Blaise
- Shdig
- Sean

get my name right if you hate me so much...as it'd be scorched into your braincells and you'd never forget...once I tell you what tacos are made of...?!@

Hah!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Phlynthe]get my name right if you hate me so much...as it'd be scorched into your braincells and you'd never forget...once I tell you what tacos are made [EMAIL="of...?!@"]of...?!@[/EMAIL]

If you use coherent sentences, you might be promoted to Flame Ghost's level- worthy of flaming :).

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Phlynthe: get my name right if you hate me so much...as it'd be scorched into your braincells and you'd never forget...once I tell you what tacos are made of...?!@

Generally when I hate someone I don't give them the time of day to bother even remembering their names.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I do not like to use coherent sentences because I am always so busy. If this is your reason then you should know that it won't change much. Even if I were to change the "..." shows where punctuaion occurs. If you noticed this it would make it easier on me. Every notice how this becomes a help thread. I gave you guys material to flame, yet no one thinks it's necessary to take this much time to reply to insults most of the time. By the way, look at me new sig' it details my feeling about all of this pretty well.

Posted by The Judge

If I don't give you the time of day to remember how to spell your name or figure out how to pronounce it, you think I'm going to mentally input spaces in that thing?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Sviper and I hope you recorded that
Judge
Lord of spam
any one else who aim me randomly AIM's me...
I'll find out if it's you DA guys real fast Ya hear...
Note-We are now at war...

Posted by Zeta

To arms! To arms!

Posted by Iris

[quote=Phlynthe]I do not like to use coherent sentences because I am always so busy.
The fact that you've only began posting again and already have almost 3 days online proves that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ATTENTION.

I do not like the following people, who shall be listed in alphabetical order:

Everyone.

That is all.

Posted by Yonaka

I hope that someday I'm off that list :(

I don't hate anyone. I don't even dislike anyone. And Plynthe's name is pronounced 'flint'. He lives near my old home town. I thought it was kind of neat to meet someone here who lived so close to me. That's why I remember.