has anyone heard of runescape

Posted by beatdown121

its fun u should tRY it

Posted by Brandon Heat

*Twitchs*
Asking if people have heard of runescape is like asking if they heard of breathing.
Runescape is as old as the Internet

Posted by beatdown121

WELL MEABEY UR RIGHT *LOOKS UP TO THE SKY* ITS OLD BUT ITS FUN

Posted by Grom

Yeah, i played it a lot at one time but i dont play enough, because of glorious Guild Wars. So yes i have heard of it.

Posted by beatdown121

OH YEA GIULD WARS IS FUN BUT IM SAYING I LIKE RUNESCAPE BECAUSE I BIULD UP MY OWN CHARCTER

Posted by Atomicgames

...And you don't in guild wars? Oh, you mean you play runescape like you play UO. Yeah... except I find runescape to be incredibly boring about 90% of the time I play it. Gave it up a long time ago.

Posted by beatdown121

BORING FUN OPININS I GET ON A REGULAR BASES ON RUNESCAPE

Posted by Brandon Heat

We can tell by your typing skills(or lack there of).

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting Brandon Heat: We can tell by your typing skills(or lack there of).

WHATS THAT SUPOSE TO MEAN?!

Posted by ShiroiHikari

hes saying you forget to build up your typing skills before you came to the forum! you should learn to better distribute your Runescape stats! xP!

(Corny yes... no need for flaming :) )

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Runescape is beyond dull. I suggest you find a decent game to spend your time on.

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting ShiroiHikari: hes saying you forget to build up your typing skills before you came to the forum! you should learn to better distribute your Runescape stats! xP!

(Corny yes... no need for flaming :) )

MY RUNESCAPE STATS ARE VERY HIGH AND PLUS IM ONLY 11 SO I TRY

Posted by DrewC

Quoting beatdown121: MY RUNESCAPE STATS ARE VERY HIGH AND PLUS IM ONLY 11 SO I TRY

umm... do you know where the "Caps Lock" key is? turn it off plz

and what is your RS username? methinks that my stats are probably higher :p

Posted by GameMiestro

If I was truely bent on playing Runescape, I'd buy a lv.100 account from EBay, and kill every last player I could find.

Actually, the runescape accounts for sale are somewhat amusing. They're always something strange, like "a great mama joke", with the runescape account tacked on for free.

Example: [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/FREE-runescape-account-when-you-buy-my-jokes_W0QQitemZ7240007129QQcategoryZ4291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/FREE-runescape-account-when-you-buy-my-jokes_W0QQitemZ7240007129QQcategoryZ4291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting DrewC: umm... do you know where the "Caps Lock" key is? turn it off plz

and what is your RS username? methinks that my stats are probably higher :p

YES I JUST LIKE TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND IM NOT GIVING YOU MY NAME BECAUSE UR PROBALY A HACKER

Posted by shep

Where the freak are all these friggin idiots that don't look before they type are coming from.and how did this go from runescape to guild wars. gawd dang,look at the board before you make a post there is already 10 runescape threads, what lvl are you and what is your name? I'm lvl 82 and my name shepicon84, I just got done my last quest that I can complete but my computer is slow and it takes me forever to get to the champs guild, I am training my magic,mining and smith all in one shot, wanna fight in the wild?

Posted by keyartist

I played runescape for about ! month I go on here and there. The name I go on as is Isizaly.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

People still play Runescape? I give it credit for being popular, but that's it.

Even I don't play Runescape. It just sucks that hard.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Sean the Wicked: People still play Runescape? I give it credit for being popular, but that's it.

I couldn't agree with you more. What do people see in Runescape? If you're going to play a free MMORPG play Knight Online...

Quoting GoldenMyr: I couldn't agree with you more. What do people see in Runescape? If you're going to play a free MMORPG play Knight Online...

Exactly. I mean, I understand Runescape could have some sort of sentimental value for veteran MMORPGers who got into them via Runescape like many do. But in reality, Runescape falls so far below par in terms of graphics, sound, gameplay, fun, and everything that makes a game worth playing; that it just isn't worth playing.

Posted by beatdown121

you guys opend my eyes thats why i changed this thread name.

Quoting beatdown121: you guys opend my eyes thats why i changed this thread name.

Well congratulations, now go play some real free MMORPGs that'll be worth your time.

Here are some you could try:

http://a3.igamesasia.com.sg/
http://www.battleon.com/
http://www.blitz1941.com/Blitz.1941
http://www.albatross18.com/new/new_index.asp
http://www.roseonlinegame.com/
http://www.mapleglobal.com/

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sean the Wicked: People still play Runescape? I give it credit for being popular, but that's it.

I'd've thought it'd be the kind of thing you'd love.

Posted by shep

you have no idea what you are talking about STW.It's a good game for some people,others just put it down because they think there are better or bader games out there, but oh well runescape sucks we will all leave it at that.

Quoting shep: you have no idea what you are talking about STW.It's a good game for some people,others just put it down because they think there are better or bader games out there, but oh well runescape sucks we will all leave it at that.

You say I don't know what I'm talking about and then you agree with me?

What kind of logic is that?

Posted by shep

because your starting a arguement and a stupid one at that,you play or you don't,don't bring out the flaws and how much it sucks.... I have to say, adventure quest sucks major fat hairy arse.

Quoting shep: because your starting a arguement and a stupid one at that,you play or you don't,don't bring out the flaws and how much it sucks.... I have to say, adventure quest sucks major fat hairy arse.

Who said I was starting an argument? No one on the face of the Earth deserves to defend Runescape as a good MMORPG, maybe satisfactory or even decent, but Runescape blows behind belief.

And by attempting to insult my taste in games is a futile, because I listed the games that came to my head first. I hate Adventure Quest.

Posted by shep

as the title suggest,does or has anyone heard or played runescape(does,played... ad them in) no one said if it was good or bad..

Posted by Colonel

Oh you mean the most terrible game alive? Yes i've heard of it.

Posted by shep

and which one would that be?.hack//:infection

Posted by gamerz

I've heard of it and I'm trying to get rid of a level 79 account. Because I've been playing since 2001 and I'm sick of it, (sick of runescape) I need to work on my site. (with an empty bank account, I sold all the items on ebay already for about 5 bucks) Look up the name

final kaoss

on the high score list. If anyone want's it pm me and I'll send you his password. Have fun.

Posted by shep

you no there is runescape2 now and your old account might be delelted, on RS2 I have a 82 but if you wan't pm me the account and password cause I no someone that want's join but doesn't feel like making a new account. anyone that has played RS before your account has probly been deleted now that they got rid of runescape classic, now there is runescape2 with new runes, armour, magic and now there are new prayers(that can help some of you out for the better)

Posted by i am lion

Runescape isnt so bad, the only problem with it is the free section.
If you really wanted to play some good runescape, play in the members section. But, dont pay! I can teach you how to get money so that you can play runescape (or anyother game) for free. PM me or just click on the pic's in my sig.