The "I hate it when....." thread!

Posted by Killer Jordo

Basically finish the sentence :D

I hate it when you go to whatch a movie and during the first 10 minutes the phone rings.

Posted by Klarth

WHEN YOU POST.

In all seriousness, I don't like it when I wreck something valuable or at least come close to doing so. I've had so many lucky scrapes with **** like my PSP, but my computer bit the dust a while ago :(.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I hate it when I drop my DS five feet from the ground and the R button chips badly.

Quoting Klarth: WHEN YOU POST.

I never saw that one coming!

;)

Posted by inequity

I hate it when people chew gum or any other food extremely loud without caring who hears.

Posted by The Judge

I hate it when people complain excessively and act hypocritical.

Posted by Speedfreak

...when people talk about celebrities. I can't stand celebrity culture, they're not actually real people in my opinion.

Posted by The Judge

Did you hear about what Bill Murray did recently?

Posted by Dexter

...when I can't find an open Western Union bank on a Sunday. :(

Posted by Linko_16

You know what really grinds my gears?

Facial piercings. There was this girl in the sixth grade I had an enormous crush on, but when I saw her again this year, she'd gotten a piercing on her lip. I can hardly look at her anymore. I mean I don't mean to critisize you if one of you guys have one, it's just something I don't think looks good.

Posted by Xenos

I agree with you, actually. I also dislike tattoos as well. [as some of you may from a certain thread. :mad:]

Posted by Dexter

I sometimes think people look better with pierchings. I thought Sable Wind looked good with braces. They went well with her.

Posted by Xenos

Ehh ... I don't mean ear piercings, but excessive ones. I still don't understand what is the point of piercing your genitals.

Posted by Linko_16

Well, now that we're talking about it, I don't like piercings pretty much anywhere besides the ears. Moreso than facial piercings, I probably should have mentioned belly-button piercings. It doesn't look bad to me the same way a lip piercing does, but it's still kind of a turn-off, and a crapload of girls seem to have them. I just think it's funny because my sister got one thinking it would be sexy, and she had to apply stuff to it for months to keep it from hurting her all the time.

Posted by KoH

Hate it when my luck changes. :(

Posted by mis0

I hate it when I spend a lot of time and effort on something, just to screw it up. I also hate it when I procrastinate, because it makes me more likely to unwillingly participate i the above scenario. Ugh.

As for tatoos and peircings, I agree with you guys. I don't think that the body is really meant for that, and using inexpensive peices of metal, or adverts (tatoos) to try and suppliment your looks or status is stupid.

Posted by Linko_16

I don't mind the idea of it. If it's what you want for yourself, something you'll really be happier with looking in the mirror, then go for it. I'm just saying I don't find it attractive.

Tatoos are fine with me, depending on what it's of and where it is. It's just ink, not a metallic decoration hanging off of your skin.

Posted by Fate

I like seeing old people with tattoos. I ask them often if they regret it, and they don't.

I don't like being hungry. I think I do that to myself.
:(

Posted by basterd

1 when girls ask"do I look fat in this"
2 when people don't use there gawd dang f-in blinker or they use one directional and go the other way
3 when people think they are so sufisticated and better than everyone else cause they spend there life prefecting them selfs
4 when all these chicks say" I like pink and paris hilton is my idol".you should be shot.
5 people talk about MTV. the only thing good that came out of that was ******* and wonder showzen
6 people talk about hillary clinton
7 when you goto gamestop and the people no nothing about the game you ask them and it's already been out forever
8 when people ***** about gas prices and crap that has already happened and we all have moved on,pawned and completed
9 when guys talk like girls(stupid silly savages)
10 when I get pulled over for avoiding a pot hole and I have no seat belt on and the cop says"do you no why I pulled you over?" nothing ****es me off more than that and "why don't you have your seat belt on,we get more accidents when people don't where there seat belts" well if you would fix the gawd dang road you wouldn't have 104 crashes with in 5 months you dumb.

well there's my top ten.lol

Posted by Mystic Hero

I hate it when fat chicks wear bikinis. I mean seriously no one wants to see that. They think they look hot and sexy, but it's acutally a total turn off to anyone that look sat them. I mean seriously I lose my lunch every time I see one at the beach or at a theme park. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

When I have to exert a lot of energy on anything.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Speedfreak: ...when people talk about celebrities. I can't stand celebrity culture, they're not actually real people in my opinion.

I'm similar. What gets to me is when people are celebrities for doing nothing in particular. Any UKers, Chantelle is a prime example of this. She has her own TV show because she appeared on a reality show. Once. And judging by the adverts she's not even very good - you can tell she's just reading a script.

Somewhat related, I still don't have a clue what Carmen Elektra is famous for, and it wouldn't surprise me if I'd spelled her name incorrectly either. Same goes for Jodi Marsh.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I still don't have a clue what Carmen Elektra is famous for

Being naked.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Speedfreak]...when people talk about celebrities. I can't stand celebrity culture, they're not actually real people in my opinion.

Guh, my last job placed at the front counter in a department store. They always place magazines there, and of course all of the magazines are pop culture garbage.

Everytime I'd hear "Oh, did you know that Britney got married?" "Oh my gosh, our Soap yesterday featured this guy. He was so hot." etc, etc.

It's like being at home with the 'family' from Farenheit 451. :(

Posted by Ant

You know what really grinds my gears? Is when people say "What the hell?" or "What the ****?" when they already have a blatent idea of what IS going on, but they say it in a manner in which they are trying to make that person seem stupid for saying it.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: Guh, my last job placed at the front counter in a department store. They always place magazines there, and of course all of the magazines are pop culture garbage.

Everytime I'd hear "Oh, did you know that Britney got married?" "Oh my gosh, our Soap yesterday featured this guy. He was so hot." etc, etc.

It's like being at home with the 'family' from Farenheit 451. :(

I know what you mean... the female cashiers at my grocery store often get into those sorts of conversations with customers, and I had to listen while bagging for them. I even remember one time when they were talking about good-looking female celebreties, I tried to be friendly and join in by mentioning that I liked such-and-such actress, but I pretty much got "What? She's not that pretty. Turn away and go back to your bagging, you male, you."

... Well, not exactly, but you know.

Posted by GuardianBaku

Quoting Speedfreak: ...when people talk about celebrities. I can't stand celebrity culture, they're not actually real people in my opinion.

YES!!!! EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!

Anywho:

...when I can't do anything to help out.

Posted by Crazy K

I hate it when people like to say a movie is so cool, when in fact it looks stupid or is stupid.

I also hate it the way tv is going now a days with all this reality tv.