hey wats up?

Posted by Touched_By_An_Angel

hello, well i'm kinda new here so if someone wants to be my friend that would be great. oh and yes i am cursed with the name Yuna. and i don't live on the sea but i live by it in a small town with les than 300 people. so i kinda know everyone. oh and i read that there are 4 choosen ones? i beielve theres 5 case i kinda see spirits and talk to them and i can hurt people when i touch them and my hands can become colder than cold. so i dunno i might be a fairy or something but i thought it was kinda a couinsidince. so look me up if you wanna talk.

Posted by Zeta

*Hands you a doll*

Use this doll to show us where the angel touched you.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Do I.... know you...? Cause I think I do...

Posted by Dexter

I am interested. You sound like a much more interesting character than most. I'm Dexter, the furry fox, with an amazing extending tail that is much stronger and dexterous than most. It doesn't get in the way when driving as many people believe either. That's my friend Wolfy you see in my avatar and signature. We make quite the extraordinary team, especially with our new bunny friend, who is the newest addition to our wonderful team. We all have such great furry fun!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Touched_By_An_Angel]oh and i read that there are 4 choosen ones? i beielve theres 5 case i kinda see spirits and talk to them and i can hurt people when i touch them and my hands can become colder than cold. so i dunno i might be a fairy or something but i thought it was kinda a couinsidince.
Please omit this part of your life story when introducing yourself in the future.

Welcome.

Posted by Twilight Chick

I'm a chosen one...

Posted by Dexter

Don't listen to Klarth. He'll make you boring!

Posted by Yonaka

Welcome Chosen One! I'm one of the schizo's. We're not too far apart now are we? Well anyway, welcome to the site, as long as you act somewhat sane, you'll be ok. look me up sometime!
Woot!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Blaise: Welcome Chosen One! I'm one of the schizo's. We're not too far apart now are we? Well anyway, welcome to the site, as long as you act somewhat sane, you'll be ok. look me up sometime!
Woot!

Christ, you two are ****ing SOULMATES. Go move in with her or something.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]oh and i read that there are 4 choosen ones?

Those who each hold a crystal in their hand, and shall strike down the Four Fiends, destroy Chaos, and break the time loop?

...>_>;
*Brick'd*

Posted by Dexter

Chuck Norris?

wo lol dexter you sound really fun klarth you sound like an *******. and rika i've been messaging you and blaise ill give you a ring.

Quoting Zeta: Those who each hold a crystal in their hand, and shall strike down the Four Fiends, destroy Chaos, and break the time loop?

...>_>;
*Brick'd*

wo lol dexter you sound really fun klarth you sound like an *******. and rika i've been messaging you and blaise ill give you a ring. lol zeta you sound like alot of fun too!

Posted by Klarth

[quote]klarth you sound like an *******.
Gee, thanks :cookie:

Posted by Dreadnought

Welcome to VGC. Post here as often as you can.
If you can survive the occasional 'Moron' or 'Go die somewhere', you'll feel right at home in no time.
Ignore Klarth.

Posted by Yonaka

Does Klarth like anybody? Because it seems to me that he doesn't. Therefore it's ok to ignore everything he says, because he says it to everyone. So, anyway... Do you live in Indiana?

Posted by Dexter

Klarth loves me. :love:

Quoted post: Therefore it's ok to ignore everything he says, because he says it to everyone.

Not true. It might be true about everyone.

Posted by The Judge

Grand, another member with ideals that he is different from everyone else because that's just how teens operate and mental disorders which are staggering to others are seen as the new hip thing for today's youth. That'd probably be one of things I hate most about today's teeny-bopper culture; if you have some sort of mental disorder, you're suddenly cool! "Yeah, guess what guys, I'm a skitzo! I hear voices! Wanna chill sometime?" Blah. I hope one day broken legs and scarification become the popular trend, so at least these sheeps will end up being in pain while they're being "cool."

Yeah, welcome. Whatever.

Posted by Klarth

It's called Munchausen's Syndrome.

[quote=Dexter]
Klarth loves me. :love:
You know it. :kiss:

[COLOR="DarkRed"]well no i don't live in indiana i live out west by the ocean. you know klarth i might have been alittle hard on you earlier for calling you an *******. your not that bad. =) i just have little anger problems.:chainsaw:[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

Enough about what you think you are.

Posted by Raptor

I am utterly fascinated and spellbound by the way you misspelled "coincidence."

Posted by Yonaka

We all make mistakes. It happens. Anyway... Nice to meet you! I'm off to do, er, other stuff. So later!

Quoting Raptor: I am utterly fascinated and spellbound by the way you misspelled "coincidence."

i am utterly fascinated and spellbound by you.

Posted by Linko_16

I am so a chosen one, too. Chosen to be completely ordinary. Not just everyone gets chosen to do something quite as great as that.

Welcome anyway.

Quoting Linko_16: I am so a chosen one, too. Chosen to be completely ordinary. Not just everyone gets chosen to do something quite as great as that.

Welcome anyway.

thanks.

Posted by sniper

I've been attempting to track down the five chosen ones (five, not four) for many moons now. Sadly, I have not a single active lead. Would you care to join me on my quest?

Quoting sniper: I've been attempting to track down the five chosen ones (five, not four) for many moons now. Sadly, I have not a single active lead. Would you care to join me on my quest?

im scared to ask but sure i will for what?

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: I am so a chosen one, too. Chosen to be completely ordinary. Not just everyone gets chosen to do something quite as great as that.

Welcome anyway.

You just...keep tellin' yourself that, Linko-kun...

Posted by The Judge

Wow, I haven't been as immediately turned off by a new member as quickly as I am being right now.

Ever. Seriously, this is disgusting.

Posted by Ant

That isn't very welcoming of you.............. you're on my list.

WELCOME

Posted by The Judge

I really couldn't give a d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn. I do not like what I see.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Touched_By_An_Angel: i am utterly fascinated and spellbound by you.

TANGY... ZESTY... ZINGY!

Posted by Dreadnought

YIFF YIFF YIFF

Posted by Yonaka

Right well... This is getting kind of... Boring to say the least. Someone say something interesting. I just know someone is going to post 'something interesting' just to be smart, but I would laugh.

Posted by The Judge

Intro threads are meant to welcome new members, not hold full blown conversations with them. Lock thread.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This whole thread is ****ing stupid. It figures on the rare occasion we get a new member that can type somewhat decently AND decides to stay, she's completely insane.

Welcome!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: It figures on the rare occasion we get a new member that can type somewhat decently AND decides to stay, she's completely idiotic.

Fix'd

Posted by GameMiestro

Salutations, newly welcomized Kingdom Hearts-playing member of society!

Posted by Yonaka

Welcome once again, and do try not to fall for username hacks. They happen in poles a lot. When nominating mods, or s-mods, if your name appears on the list, make sure it really is your name. Log off and go back to that poll, and if it says unregistered, it's a hack. I almost fell for one of those once...

Posted by GameMiestro

Dang it, Blaise, change your font...

Posted by The Judge

I don't see people reading any of Blaise's posts any more. At all.

Posted by Dexter

Who?

Posted by beatdown121

Hey TOUCHED BY AN ANGLE im new here too and everyone hates me it would be nice to have a friend.

Posted by Dexter

I like you guys. Why are you always excluding me? :(

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting Dexter: Don't listen to Klarth. He'll make you boring!

TRUE DAT

Posted by Dexter

But it isn't.

Why are you so mean to everyone? Did you join VGC to flame us all or something? :(

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting Dexter: But it isn't.

Why are you so mean to everyone? Did you join VGC to flame us all or something? :(

if ur talking to me dex then no everyone flames me and klath is one of them

Posted by Dexter

I didn't flame you. You excluding me from being your friend, you were being mean to Klarth, and you didn't rep me. You are being really mean and I didn't even do anything to you. :(

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting Dexter: I didn't flame you. You excluding me from being your friend, you were being mean to Klarth, and you didn't rep me. You are being really mean and I didn't even do anything to you. :(

heres the thing klarth is mean to every one im not trying to be mean but he just is now i dont know u dex but i did not do anything to you.

Posted by Dexter

Yes you did! You excluded me from your friends and you didn't rep me. Klarth isn't mean to me. He is a nice guy. You are being a real meany. :(

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting Dexter: Yes you did! You excluded me from your friends and you didn't rep me. Klarth isn't mean to me. He is a nice guy. You are being a real meany. :(

listen im a newbie i have no idea how to rep anyone klarth may not be mean to u but he is to me we are not friends because our relationship began with a fight

Posted by Random

Quoting beatdown121: listen im a newbie i have no idea how to rep anyone klarth may not be mean to u but he is to me we are not friends because our relationship began with a fight

lol you take everything way too seriously. They're probably just messin with you.

Ok Ok I'll teach you how to de rep people if you want alright?

Click the on the Start up menu on your taskbar. Click Shut down, then Shut down. And never turn on your computer again ^_^

Posted by beatdown121

Quoting SomebodyRandom: lol you take everything way too seriously. They're probably just messin with you.

Ok Ok I'll teach you how to de rep people if you want alright?

Click the on the Start up menu on your taskbar. Click Shut down, then Shut down. And never turn on your computer again ^_^

*lookin at u like u crazy* stfu i dont know how to rep but i know thats not it

Posted by Klarth

Wait, who are you again?

Posted by XxLionheartXx

hey touched-by-an-angel, now where did it touch you?

Posted by Yonaka

Changed. I can't help but like jokerman. It's funny. But now I changed it Georgia. Woot!

Quoting XxLionheartXx: hey touched-by-an-angel, now where did it touch you?

you guys are all nuts but i like you guys. your all soooooooo cool!!!

Posted by beatdown121

im putting this thread back on the board for touched_by_an_angle