Kingdom Hearts - HELP AND GENERAL DISCUSSION

Posted by Xenos

I just noticed that the other thread was starting to get off topic, please post in here instead if you need and HELP in the game or just want to talk about it in general about something OTHER THAN THEORIES AND THE SECRET ENDING.

Thank you. :)

Posted by Wally The Weird

Heres one for you!
This is a funny comic, but I wouldn't reccomend it for the feint of heart. It's still hilarious
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/
And this one is also awesome and raises a good point
http://www.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=218
Funny funny stuff :)

Because I have been asked to, I am reasking my question here.
What did you choose the first time through in Kingdom Hearts?

Sword

Sheild

Staff

Anyone?

Posted by Riku Lover

Hello im back... and when all you pplz get back...um...i don't know what we'll do besides talk about KH...hopefuly it will be something.

Posted by Riku Lover

It would have taken me 27 time...but my little brother beat it for me on his first try.

Yeah, I don't beleive in grinding, not for the first game anyway.
I was just good......and inSANLEY lucky.

Hmmm, maybe Kairi would be able to duel weild a keyblade and a staff?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Yeah, I don't beleive in grinding, not for the first game anyway.
I was just good......and inSANLEY lucky.

Hmmm, maybe Kairi would be able to duel weild a keyblade and a staff?
Probably not. Her staff would probably turn into the flowery keyblade when she attacked. Or maybe it would be a keystaff?

Oooo.
Maybe she would have a rose, that transformed into a staff for her weapon normally, and then she can enter a kind of drive form, and then it would turn into a keyblade.
And Riku will stand there looking badass, like always.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Oooo.
Maybe she would have a rose, that transformed into a staff for her weapon normally, and then she can enter a kind of drive form, and then it would turn into a keyblade.
And Riku will stand there looking badass, like always.
lol. Oh I have a messed up theory on Kairi and Sora's first kiss......

Theyre on the beach. And then they kiss and Riku and King Mickey see and theyre all happy for Kairi and Sora and then they look at eachother and start making out. Then Mickey wakes up screaming the next morning and looks next to him and sees Riku in his bed. lol
----------------------
brb i g2g walk my ****ing dog.

Look, it's disney.
At best it will be a deep kiss, no making out, sorry.
Now, as far as Riku and Mickey.
NO! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Hmmm, maybe Axel never had an other, maybe he is the result of attempting to clone Riku?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be back later, going to finally finish Advent Children. No more posts from me for a little while, but I will be back,
OH YES! will return-er-be back.

Posted by Xenos

http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/artwork/kh2uo04.jpg

Hm, anyone seen this picture before? Pretty nice artwork.

Posted by Oathkeeper Sora

And I must agree, Kairi would be pretty neat as a White Mage in KH3. That would totally rock!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do y'all like the KH Series? I haven't played KH: Chain of Memories, but I think it's a perfect 10, including the DDR-Type Musical Minigame in Atlantica.

Posted by Riku Lover

im haven't been getting any good idea's for a new therioy yet. got any ideas?

Posted by RollinStones21

Heres an interesting question:

If you could be any character from Kingdom Hearts (Any game, doesnt matter), who would you be? And for what reason?

I can tell you right now I'd be King Mickey. Why?
1. He always ends up saving Sora's *** in the difficult battles when he falls.
2. He reminds me like Yoda.
3. His keyblade is from the dark realm.
4. He uses logic instead of concrete thinking *cough* sora and ansems CPU* *cough*
5. He has a badass cloak.
6. He knows a hell of alot more than Sora does.

My second person would probably be either Xigbar or Riku.
Xigbar just because he kicks ***, and is cocky to boot.
Riku for the same reason. Plus the dark appeals to me more than the Light. Its too bright.

Posted by deathdealah

they might stop the series at 3 or earlier in the thread some oen mentions the makign of a movie for kh3

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Ok, I am only going to explain this equation ONCE.
Goofy > Everything else

I HAVE SPOKEN!
Um Wally, you didn't explain it.
------------------

Quoting deathdealah: they might stop the series at 3 or earlier in the thread some oen mentions the makign of a movie for kh3

DONT YOU EVER SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure I did, here, allow me to elaborate.

Goofy - 100% of his pwnage

And he still pwns all.

Posted by deathdealah

what did i say wrong?

Posted by deathdealah

i think that i would probably be riku cause i think being darkness adn kicking peopels ***'s in the dark realm woudl be pretty cool

Posted by Zeta

I can't stop laughing at the face Triton makes while singing in the new VGCats. XD

[quote=Wally]Goofy > Everything else
This man knows what he's talking about.

SEE! SEE! This guy obviously recognizes Goofy's all powerful pwnage abilities. I mean, Donald is awesome to the extreme, but Goofy is better.

Posted by Xenos

Hmm... in response to the post awhile back, I think I'd like to be a random moogle. No worries at all! Just sit there and do ****.

They should definatley have moogles in Kingdome Hearts. And if they did and I just failed to remember them at the moment, then they need to have MORE Moogles. HeheheheahahaAHEHEHAHEAHERHAHEHAHHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHAAAA!

Maybe a moogle keyblade that has low damage, high magic, and has a chance on hit of doing INSANE amounts of damage. Because we all know that moogles could detroy anything, they just don't feel like it right now.

Posted by deathdealah

they do havce moogle that is where you buy all the potions and where u synthesize

......................OH YEAH! Now I remember.
They should still have a keyblade called "The Moogle" Or possibly a search engine called Moogle.

Posted by Jesse Smith

New Kingdom Hearts board, so you can create a new KH topic.

Posted by Arcadios

hello

Posted by DeathEdge

all the characters i like in kh make mistakes and endup having a bad fate. for example:

-axel blew himself up,
-roxas fused with a pansy,
-Zexion and Xemnas failed and got themselves killed.

i guess i would be zexion, because then atleast i would die with awsome hair, and also have the possibility of being alive still

Posted by Ayu

Hey everyone! i think if i could be any character it would be Riku since hes so bada**...lol kinda weird considering im a girl oh well my next pick would be Kairi oh and since this is kinda like a free help board does anyone know exactly were to get evry oricaulum+? (cant spell)for the ultimate weapon

Wally the weird tht would be awesome to hav a moogle blade!!! lol

Posted by fireshade24

hey guys who would be stronger, Marluxia or zexion?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting fireshade24: hey guys who would be stronger, Marluxia or zexion?

I don't think that there will be an answer to that question until we know what Zexions power and weapon is.

Posted by keyartist

Yeah it sucks not knowing zexions power or weapon..Spoiler for kh3 perhaps

Posted by Roxas Lover

Nomura was supposed to show us what Zexion's weapon was in KH2 but didn't.

Posted by keyartist

Well what dose the portal to his part of the castle say?

Posted by Ayu

idk if the portal said anything i wasnt really paying attention to them in the end maybe his was the one tht was all beat up? i didnt think he had a weapon i thought he used his wits or somthin... at least thts wht one of the books said... idk though im just guessin

Posted by keyartist

yeah, But each one on the 13 has a nick name.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I heard that the thing was cracked or something so that you couldn't see what it is.I am hopeing that since they didn't show what it was in KH2 that they will show what it it in KH3.It could also be a sign that Zexion is still alive because they didn't really show if he died or not in COM.

Posted by Ayu

true i was thinkin of the picture of the weapon not the nickname ill go check to see wht it says

Posted by keyartist

I think he was blown up but yeah I don't think we ever see a body.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Personaly I think that Zexion is still alive.

Posted by Ayu

In the proof of existense place or whtvr his says the cloaked schemer but the grave is all broken up showing no weapon at all

Posted by keyartist

Maybe his mind is the weopon WoOoOoOo scary?

Posted by Ayu

lol you know as funny as tht may seem it did say somewhere in the journal he got other people to do his dirty work and didnt like to get his hands dirty hmmm maybe he didnt need to use a weapon to get his way but true it also said he had been eliminated but its hard to tell know one knows for sure

Posted by Roxas Lover

I found this funny e-card about Zexion's weapon.Here it is.
http://greetings.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=58418

Posted by Ayu

lol behold the all mighty stick!! dun dun dun dunnnn!

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah I broke down laughing when I saw this.

Posted by Ayu

lol i did to!:D

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Sanaxis: lol i did to!:D

lol.

Posted by Ayu

lol i still cant see zexion in the third game

Posted by keybladeer26

hey i need some help in agraba

Posted by Roxas Lover

In what game?
And what do you need help with?

Posted by keybladeer26

kh1 im in the bottemless hall and im not sure where 2 go next lol

Posted by Roxas Lover

Just fall and search the chambers at the bottem and eventually you'll find this pillar thing that you need to do something to and theres stuff after that and that's all I remember.

Posted by WackoHater2

I need help in KH2 in Beast's Castle, and in Olympus Coliseum.

Firstly, in Beast's Castle, there are a few gates that are locked. I was wondering, can they be opened, and if they can, how do I open them?

Second, in Olympus Coliseum, how do I open more Cups. I got to the Paine and Panic Paradox Cup.. or whatever it is. The first cup that you have to talk to Hades to enter.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Booyaka619: I need help in KH2 in Beast's Castle, and in Olympus Coliseum.

Firstly, in Beast's Castle, there are a few gates that are locked. I was wondering, can they be opened, and if they can, how do I open them?

Second, in Olympus Coliseum, how do I open more Cups. I got to the Paine and Panic Paradox Cup.. or whatever it is. The first cup that you have to talk to Hades to enter.

gates hhhmmm which ones? and the cups beat all the ones available and see if anymore come up if not complete more of the game somwhere else

Posted by NeXidala

Quoted post: Second, in Olympus Coliseum, how do I open more Cups. I got to the Paine and Panic Paradox Cup.. or whatever it is. The first cup that you have to talk to Hades to enter

to open the cups u need to do certain evnts u look it up in a walkthrough sumwhere on the internet thats how i unlocked them....like i remember that to open one of the cups u need to hav all ur forms and summons maxed out...but hey dont belive me go check on the internet b4 u go and spend like 2 days maxing them out lol.....u could go to google and type in "walkthrough for olympus colusiem in kh2" for example

Posted by WackoHater2

Someone told me that gates cant be open. I was talking about the ones like at the end of the Bridge. And someone else told me to max out my forms and summons for new Cups, so that is what I am gonna do. Thanks for the help. I was also wondering, there are some doors that are blocked off by things, for example, in the Mansion in Twilight Town. Can they be opened?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Booyaka619: I was also wondering, there are some doors that are blocked off by things, for example, in the Mansion in Twilight Town. Can they be opened?

well it depends is it the virtual twilight town or the real one??

Posted by WackoHater2

Virtual is Roxas' Twilight Town right? If so, then they are in the real one. It looks like they are blocked off by pipes and things like that. I have beat the game, if it helps. I got to the end of The World That Never Was and defeated Xemnas.. or whatever his name is. I dunno if that helps or not. I was also wondering if in Proof of Exhistance in TWTNW, there are doors that take you to two different places, then there are more doors that are broken. Can they be repaired?

Posted by NeXidala

ooo the one that is on the first floor on the opposite side of the small room with the broken table?? If so, then that one is not supposed to be open throughout the whoel game, no matter what...:D
-----------------------------
for the TWTNW no i dont think it can be repaired

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright, thanks for the help.

Posted by NeXidala

Can anyone answer why xemnas final outfit looks exactly like sora's final form!?

Posted by Ayu

his outfit was black and white cause it represented light and dark or twilight which he thought was all powerful cause it was a mix i think...

Posted by NeXidala

o i c but wudnt that mean that xemnas had sum light in him if he was able to posses twilight??

Posted by Red

Quoting Wally The Weird: Heres one for you!
This is a funny comic, but I wouldn't reccomend it for the feint of heart. It's still hilarious
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/
And this one is also awesome and raises a good point
http://www.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=218
Funny funny stuff :)

I prefer the KH winnie the Pooh comic on vgcats

Posted by Ayu

i guess idk mmaybe he had some in him *so confused*

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Sanaxis: i guess idk mmaybe he had some in him *so confused*

mhmm

Posted by WackoHater2

When I go to the Sand Lot, I wanna fight Seifer, but the Struggle dude says I dont have enough experience.. what do I have to do to be experienced enough?

Posted by NeXidala

ok here is the battle system thingy:
-u need to fight hayner 10 times to unlock sezter
-u need to fight setzer 10 times to unlock seifer
VULAH!

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright, thanks. I thought it had something to do with that.. but I didnt think it'd be as much as 10 times. I've defeated Hayner 5 times, and never lost to him.

Posted by NeXidala

U HAVE TO BEAT HIM AND SETZER 10 TIMES EACH I HAVE THE GUIDE!!! THATS WHY I CAN ANSWER UR QUESTION!!! srry for blowin my lid its just bugged me

Posted by antisora

Quoting NeXidala: Can anyone answer why xemnas final outfit looks exactly like sora's final form!?

It might be because he split like when sora turned into a heartless.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I never really used the fighting forms except Valor..it was just hard to access them in the middle of battle..but mabey Xnort could have been good in a past life and when he became a nobody..some of his good was saved(just a thought)

Posted by antisora

Quoting Sora+Kiari: I never really used the fighting forms except Valor..it was just hard to access them in the middle of battle..but mabey Xnort could have been good in a past life and when he became a nobody..some of his good was saved(just a thought)

I guess that does make sense.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

yeah..i just always seemed to get thrashed right b4 i could access a form

Posted by Roxas23857

I'm sorry that you got thrashed.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Sora+Kiari: but mabey Xnort could have been good in a past life and when he became a nobody..some of his good was saved(just a thought)

YES that is actually very possible!! maybe wen xehanort was whole he was actually a light keyblade weilder but then after sum type of battle or sumthing his heart became corrupt and that is why he had such a desire to study the darkness or sumthin!!!! BTW what do u guys think xehanort's real name is because i heard sumwhere that the reason he calls himself xehanort is because that was the last thing he remembers (the name xehanort)

Posted by Arcadios

?

Posted by NeXidala

do u guys think the last thing i posted is possible??

Posted by Arcadios

?
I doubt it.

Posted by NeXidala

why not its just as possible as it being about the keyblade war!! plus that doesnt mean the keyblade war isnt going to b included in kh3!

Posted by Sora+Kiari

Quoting NeXidala: YES that is actually very possible!! maybe wen xehanort was whole he was actually a light keyblade weilder but then after sum type of battle or sumthing his heart became corrupt and that is why he had such a desire to study the darkness or sumthin!!!! BTW what do u guys think xehanort's real name is because i heard sumwhere that the reason he calls himself xehanort is because that was the last thing he remembers (the name xehanort)

mabey after Xehnort was part corrupt..he was fighting w/ himself..like a conscience but wen he realized how much power he held that corrupted him the rest of the way except one little part...which he could possibly need in the future? do u think it could happen?

Posted by NeXidala

ya i see what u mean......mayb he used to be humble and stuff because he considered himself equal to evryone else because he was just as strong and powerful as evryone else. But then after tapping into his inner darkness he noticed that he could be much more powerful and stronger than evryone else(which he was) and thats what corrupted his mind and heart......what do u think?

Posted by Sora+Kiari

well...i think that there could be alot of reasons y xehnort was corrupted. He wanted power..he wanted to be respected...but mabey there could have been someone who first told him of great powers and wen he wanted to learn of them he discovered his own.(off topic)who stole his memory?(off topic again) in khI...sora was standing at that door of his home islands and a stranger in a cloak was talking to him of strange worlds and how things would soon be corrupted in evil...did we ever figure out who that was?

what do u think(to my response)

Posted by Cruxis

Thank goodness! Sombody here has finally gotten a zeda:TP sig. Nice!