Questions you've always wanted to ask people at VGC.

Posted by Xenos

Yes, I realize I made this thread before ... but that was last year. I was looking back on my post to see what threads worked and attracted people, and, well, I guess I found one that hasn't been done for a long time.

y'know there are certain things you always wanted to ask people at VGC, however, you never get the chance to for:

A. you think it might be awkward
B. you can get ahold of them
C. You are scared of asking
D. whatever
E. Don't feel like making a special thread or a PM to ask

Well, here comes the moment of truth! Serious questions, please. :(

1: I think I asked this before in a thread below, but whatever. I haven't seen you online lately, Sabredog. What is up? You told me sometime ago that it isn't Maple Story, and if you are still that same slabby procrastinator I use to know, I doubt it's for studying/revision. ;o Also, is me and Klarth still on your "notsolikeanymorenotgoodfriends" list? And how come?

2: Sable Wind, it seems as if you are away most of the time, or maybe it's just my timing. What is up, too? I know you've been on a trip around the States, but your back and home! But I still see you as being away most of the time...

3: Jesse. Why is it that you refuse to install certain functions that is bound to improve the site? It's getting annoying. :(

4: Hey Dexter, how's your relationship with Aesthetic going? Serious? Swell?

5: Fate, are you really as insecure/arrogant as you say/act? Sometimes I tend to be confused which one you really are. When I read the journal that seems to be from a sad girl [not meant to be an insult] but then I come onto VGC and see this boobage pictures which complete give the image I have a 180 degree rotation! Why is it that you really have to post those pictures? Fun? Satisfaction? Confidence building?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Xenos: 4: Hey Dexter, how's your relationship with Aesthetic going? Serious? Swell?

We're doing excellent. We are both serious and swell. I just said goodnight to her, actually. I'm going to go visit her around June 15th and I'll probably stay there a couple weeks or until I have to return for summer term. I'll probably be getting my ticket sometime next week. We'll have to take a bunch of photos while I'm there with her and post them up on VGC. I suppose she's going to be the first VGC member I'm going to meet. I'm truly excited. Wolfy's there right now. He's been there for a few weeks now. She took him to Niagara Falls the other day and I was saddened with the lack of decent pictures (she only had her sister's cell phone to use). We've grown really close. It's been nice.

Pit, would you like me to start writing like I used to, with the whole 'unusual' vocabulary and excessive use of metaphors?

Shin-Ra, do you get paid under the table?

Xenos, would you have really liked to be a guy? Do you want to be pregnant someday?

Vampiro, do you often or ever regret getting all those piercings? If so, what times does it usually occur and how severe is it?

Klarth, why don't you speak with your father anymore? I want to hear about the drama!

Linko, do you approve of your sister dating a VGC member? Don't you want to thank me for introducing them? :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dexter: Linko, do you approve of your sister dating a VGC member? Don't you want to thank me for introducing them? :cool:

I used to think it was really weird, but I've more or less gotten used to it. Though I don't think we need any more of your meddling. :bounce:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Vampiro, do you often or ever regret getting all those piercings? If so, what times does it usually occur and how severe is it?

Regret? No, not really. I know for a fact that they'll close up fairly quickly once I take them out, so I'm not too worried about that. Though, I'll probably be moving soon, which means I'll need a new job... and I have a feeling my new boss won't be as lax. So I'm a tad bit worried about that. I guess.

Posted by Dexter

Go for a job at Hot Topic! That's one store where people actually give me strange looks.

Posted by Linko_16

To anyone who cares to answer:
I didn't really think the general member base cared if I was a Super Mod or not. What is it you think I'll give to the forums when modded that I'm not giving now?

Quoted post: Go for a job at Hot Topic! That's one store where people actually give me strange looks.

I'll still live in Canada, just not Ontario. So that's out the question. Then again, I'd never consider it anyways. I can't imagine working an eight hour shift listening to terrible music.

Quoted post: What is it you think I'll give to the forums when modded that I'm not giving now?

A super mod that both frequents the forum regularly and who posts pretty often. Something that you don't see too much of from the other super mods (minus sabre sometimes).

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Dexter]Klarth, why don't you speak with your father anymore? I want to hear about the drama!
Story goes a little like this:

Four years ago, he announced that he'd had a mistress since I was maybe four or five and that he wanted to leave us. He ****ed up legal fees, so the divorce procedure left our side of the family (my mother, brother and I) around £80,000 in the hole. We sold our house and two of our cars and moved down to what had previously been a vacation home in France. Running water is infrequent due to a septic tank installed in 1967 and we have no phone line. It's 40 minutes' drive to the nearest town. I kinda stayed in sporadic contact with him and visited him in Chicago for a while, but I'm pretty sure he's not the kind of person I'd want to be associated with anymore - as such I haven't talked to him for eight or nine months, and I haven't seen him since May last year, which was when he decided he was going to give up on paying my school fees. His loss, I guess.

Posted by Sable Wind

Quoted post: 2: Sable Wind, it seems as if you are away most of the time, or maybe it's just my timing. What is up, too? I know you've been on a trip around the States, but your back and home! But I still see you as being away most of the time...

Well, I was just wrapped in Fable, and the phone for a little while. But now that I've finished that game, I think I'm going to be online more often. Sorry about that. <3

Posted by The Judge

Vampiro: Are you as arrogant and opinionated as you seem to be or is it all a massive farce?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: 3: Jesse. Why is it that you refuse to install certain functions that is bound to improve the site? It's getting annoying. :(

I do. I'm just about the only person here that ever thinks of good hacks!!! You were smoking crack when you suggested that ever single board be linked to on the index. Ever hurd of da billion blogs!!!!

Quoting Linko_16: What is it you think I'll give to the forums when modded that I'm not giving now?

A lot!! You are da best mod we ever had!!!!!!! pze come back and be a mod again. :(

Posted by Fate

Quoting Xenos: 5: Fate, are you really as insecure/arrogant as you say/act? Sometimes I tend to be confused which one you really are. When I read the journal that seems to be from a sad girl [not meant to be an insult] but then I come onto VGC and see this boobage pictures which complete give the image I have a 180 degree rotation! Why is it that you really have to post those pictures? Fun? Satisfaction? Confidence building?

My journal is all me. I like to think that my best quality is my ability to lure people with a cute look. I think I got it from my mother. See, she was a golddigger and a little minx. Over the years I developed a taste for morphing the mind of someone by adjusting the pitch of my voice to be cuter or more serious, or even styling my hair a certain way to appeal to certain groups of people. My mother did the same thing.

I love attention. It is the only way I feel I am on this world, as positively gay as that sounds. I dislike people, but some of the VGCers here I've taken a liking to. It gives me more confidence that I have "people that know me" giving me the same attention as total strangers.

As for you, Linko, I'd say that you give balance to the *******ry that can be the modbase.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dex, how do you consider yourself a furry? Do you jsut feel a strong affinity for animals? Do you feel as if you have some sort of animal spirit? I know its been mentioned before, but I dont ever recall an in depth explaination.

Posted by Klarth

Judge: Could you please grow a beard? Come on, I'm asking a favour here.

Posted by The Judge

Despite my best efforts, I seem incapable of doing so. :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Dexter:
Shin-Ra, do you get paid under the table?

Wait, what?

Posted by The Judge

You know, getting paid in cash so that the government can't track and tax your earnings?

Posted by sniper

He's calling you a prostitute.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting sniper: He's calling you a prostitute.

Well, he should have been so straight forward.

I'm just trying to work my way through college. :(

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Jesse Smith: I do. I'm just about the only person here that ever thinks of good hacks!!! You were smoking crack when you suggested that ever single board be linked to on the index. Ever hurd of da billion blogs!!!!

A lot!! You are da best mod we ever had!!!!!!! pze come back and be a mod again. :(

Try putting the flame boards and the top 5 most view blogs on the index...That may help your Admin Rep...

Quoted post: Vampiro: Are you as arrogant and opinionated as you seem to be or is it all a massive farce?

Arrogant? Pretty much. Opinionated? Yes. So no, I guess it's not really a farce.

Posted by Fate

General question: Do you guys think I'm a respectable member?

Posted by mis0

@ Lolin: JERK. YOU JERK.

Iris: Are you really such an ignorant bint off the forums too, or is it just a façade?

EDIT: Fate: Not anymore

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: General question: Do you guys think I'm a respectable member?

I don't have a problem with you.

Nor do I. Never had a real reason to dislike Fate.

Posted by The Judge

Except when she deletes my threads without reading them first. ;)

Posted by Klarth

Yeah. You're like Jesus, just female and on the internet. And you're not regarded as a messiah. Also, you've never performed a miracle on VGC.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter:
Pit, would you like me to start writing like I used to, with the whole 'unusual' vocabulary and excessive use of metaphors?

**** no. I'd have to copy and paste your post and go to free translations and go to the translate part that says "gay to english".

Speedfreak: Why don't you just cool it?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]General question: Do you guys think I'm a respectable member?[/COLOR]

Not if you keep giving a crap about everyone's opinion, no.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Exactly. But then I never found you respectable anyhow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Member? Sure.

Person? Not so much.

Posted by GameMiestro

Jesse Smith: What's your middle name?

Posted by Klarth

LeGrand, I believe.

Posted by Dreadnought

Misoxeny: Just why is it that you want everyone to think of you as female?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Klarth: LeGrand, I believe.

Hey!!! I waz supposed to answer that!!! grrrrr!!!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Dreadnought: Misoxeny: Just why is it that you want everyone to think of you as female?

I don't want anyone to think anything. As far as I go, basically, I wouldn't let my demeanor confuse you. Just because I'm a jerk, it doesn't make me male, just like being feminine doesn't make me female.

Just pick one. K?

Posted by Klarth

You're a man.

Posted by Xenos

Scani!

Posted by Fate

Quoting Speedfreak: Not if you keep giving a crap about everyone's opinion, no.

Okay. :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

To everybody: have you put a large amount of thought in possibly trying a serious relationship (IE one that could evolve into sexual/marital status) with another member? Who, and why?

Posted by Zeta

Skitzo: How long have you had that Hitler avatar?

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've had it since within a month after I registered. So, nearly 3 years.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Skitzo Control: To everybody: have you put a large amount of thought in possibly trying a serious relationship (IE one that could evolve into sexual/marital status) with another member? Who, and why?

Yes, but then I found out that apparently I dont have enough money. Who is fairly well known, but as for why... well, for the normal reasons. She was someone I cared about, and who I enjoyed being with, and for whom I would have done anything within my power to do.

To me, it only half counts, because I knew her from real life and then introduced her to VGC, as opposed to meeting a member online and then getting to know them, which is what it seems like you are asking.

Posted by Yonaka

Schitzo:Why did you choose your name? Are you really schitzo? Cause if you are, I'd like to get to know you better.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Skitzo Control: have you put a large amount of thought in possibly trying a serious relationship (IE one that could evolve into sexual/marital status) with another member?

Not here. On webmaster boards I go to, theres a chick that always acts like she has a crush one me. Heck, once she said she was going to have my babies!!! grrrr!!!! I'm not sure if she is serious, or being wacko.

Late last year, on the same board, another chick had a crush on me and made a poll asking if me and here would be great couples. Mods locked the thread with in minutes. grrr!!!! She was da Queen of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Question to spec: If you had to put a percentage on it, how much of the stuff you say here is serious, and how much is jsut trying to bait a liberal backlash for your own amusement?

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Jesse Smith: Not here. On webmaster boards I go to, theres a chick that always acts like she has a crush one me. Heck, once she said she was going to have my babies!!! grrrr!!!! I'm not sure if she is serious, or being wacko.

Late last year, on the same board, another chick had a crush on me and made a poll asking if me and here would be great couples. Mods locked the thread with in minutes. grrr!!!! She was da Queen of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D

What happened to Chica? I thought you married her!

And to answer the question... yes, for awhile--but not anymore. I am a free as a white playboy.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Xenos: What happened to Chica? I thought you married her!

Didn't she kill herself?

also: jesse what's your opinion on basterd

Posted by Xenos

Yeah, but still!

Posted by 007 ninja

no see when your spouse dies you can remarry.

unless you're a deacon

Posted by The Judge

Quoting specopssv44: The Judge:What is the meaning of life??

To make me happy.

Specops: What's it like to be a MURDERER
[spoiler]Not that I don't already know[/spoiler]

Posted by Linko_16

Half the times people complain about you, they don't really have a very good reason.

OH NOES, MORE PICTURES? HOW CAN I EVEN MANAGE TO FUNCTION ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ANYMORE??

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: What happened to Chica? I thought you married her!

er, um, er....she was around 10 years younger than me!!!! By the time she died, she HATED me!!!!! That AIM wedding was of course not a legal mariage!!!!!

Quoting 007 ninja: jesse what's your opinion on basterd

He's a poor little innicent n00bie that need's help defending himself when the naughty Super Mods ban him!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Dreadnought

Whoa, I missed something. How did Chica die? Did Sean Fury laugh?

To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

Posted by The Judge

Very little.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Very little.

Same.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Dreadnought:
To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

Chica comitted suicide. Not sure how.

I'm much nicer offline, but I can be just as brash as I am here.

Quoted post: To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

It doesn't change. The "lol"s, 4chan references, and grimness all remain intact. Which can either be good or bad.

Posted by mis0

Vampiro: Why do you hate it when I call you "VSAMPRYO"?

I don't. But seriously, gtfo.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dreadnought: To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

Most of the time the things I say online are exactly the same as if I were going to say them to someone in real life. Although I'm probably nicer to idiots IRL.

Posted by The Judge

Since there's no fear of physical retribution here. ;)

Nor verbal in most cases.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Dreadnought]To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?
Completely.

And you know this.

[quote]To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

Sometimes, I'm nicer offline.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro: I don't. But seriously, gtfo.

NO YOU GTFO AND STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU FREAK.
[spoiler]this makes me lol[/spoiler]

Posted by The Judge

gtho?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dreadnought: Whoa, I missed something. How did Chica die?

http://www.vgchat.com/Encyclopedia/Chica_aburrida

Posted by The Judge

Hey, that encyclopedia still exists. Neat.

Posted by Jesse Smith

One of these days it'll go bye bye.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Dreadnought: To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

I don't think you guys would take me very seriously once you heard my voice. I think the way I carry myself here by being voiceless seems more "mature" than the way I carry myself with a voice. I believe I'm much easier to approach, too. I stopped my Fate persona a long time ago. I'm really not a mean person.

Posted by The Judge

I did, and I thought nothing of it. MAYBE CAUSE I LIVE WITH A BRITISH PERSON. MAYBE NOT THOUGH.

Posted by Fate

We laughed the whole time. I'm not very funny. :(

Posted by The Judge

Thankfully I make up for it by being twice as funny.

And I think you heard me talking to my step mom. Which probably ended up being funny.

Ah the good old days.

Posted by GameMiestro

Everybody: What in the world were you thinking?

Posted by Ant

Quoting GameMiestro: Everybody: What in the world were you thinking?

"Why did he ask such a stupid question?"

Also, Fate, I find your voice...fun, to say the least :D

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: Everybody: What in the world were you thinking?

I didn't know it was illegal. :(

Posted by Yonaka

I was thinking... Oh wait, I wasn't thinking... Oops.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Ant: "Why did he ask such a stupid question?"

Also, Fate, I find your voice...fun, to say the least :D

You people actually talk? I want to talk to you guys...

Posted by Ant

I heard a voice clip thing of her once. It was funny, to say the least, if she knows which one I'm talking about...

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Phlynthe: You people actually talk? I want to talk to you guys...

Become liked first.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fate: I don't think you guys would take me very seriously once you heard my voice. I think the way I carry myself here by being voiceless seems more "mature" than the way I carry myself with a voice. I believe I'm much easier to approach, too. I stopped my Fate persona a long time ago. I'm really not a mean person.

If anything, you seem more reasonable in voice. The one time we talked you seemed like someone I could actually not mind hanging around with; online though, doesnt really seem that appealing.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting The Judge: Become liked first.

you won't talk since I messed with you that one time...and then when you were at work...so I guess sorry...and any one else I talk differently on aim than here...try reading a few of my posts aloud...

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Blaise]Schitzo:Why did you choose your name? Are you really schitzo? Cause if you are, I'd like to get to know you better.The word you're looking for is "schizo," short for schizophrenia. I am not schizophrenic, nor are you, so shut up about it.

I found the word "Skitzo" in a book I read back in elementary school (supposedly a Greek dialect, but I doubt it), and it meant "winner," or, "to win" in the book. The "Control" got added on back when I played M:tG and was known for playing Control decks. The name makes a lot of sense for me, because, when I play games, I like to keep control of the game pace by keeping control of power weapons/choke points and playing safe and smart.

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, Mr. 5,000,000:1

Quoted post: I don't think you guys would take me very seriously once you heard my voice. I think the way I carry myself here by being voiceless seems more "mature" than the way I carry myself with a voice. I believe I'm much easier to approach, too. I stopped my Fate persona a long time ago. I'm really not a mean person.

Yeah, I know I stopped taking you seriously the second I heard your voice. It's ****ing ridiculous really. Get a new voice.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Dreadnought]To everyone: To what degree would you say your personality changes when you go offline?

See my title. I hardly ever get angry, laugh at things that'd normally frustrate people and don't talk much.

Posted by Fate

I can vouch for that.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Phlynthe: you won't talk since I messed with you that one time...and then when you were at work...so I guess sorry...and any one else I talk differently on aim than here...try reading a few of my posts aloud...

Wrong. Your posts are pitiful here, as is your attitude, and the things you say on AIM don't improve that by much, save for the lack of triple periods. Work on speaking like a normal person.

Whoa, cool your jets about the ellipses thing. I did that quite a few years back. But then I grew up and realised it was ****ing stupid, and periods are used for a reason.

Posted by Klarth

Ellipses are... Pretty useful... For conveying... Angst.

but once... you... use them... in every post... you make... they lose all... meaning.

Posted by Dreadnought

they...slow down your... inner monologue... so you think... like you sound:

an utter moron.

Posted by Ant

I do that a lot!

Posted by The Judge

Because you're a moron! :cookie:

Posted by Yonaka

Alright people to clear up my schizo thing. I did a powerpoint presentation on it in Health Class. I actually presented it yesterday. I have almost all the symptoms. Besides, you people hardly know me, so how would you know? That's my question to everyone:
How do you know I'm not schizo? Oh, and give me a legitamate answer, not just something like 'cause'.

Posted by s0ul

Because every confused teenager wishes they had something uniquely wrong with them so they can tell their friends about it and people ask them questions like "how is being schizo?" because they like attention. You wish you were schizophrenic because it interests you and other people. You delude yourself into thinking you have the symptoms because you want it to be true. You wouldn't flaunt it if you actually had it, it's a major illness.

Good enough?

Posted by GameMiestro

Jesse: What brought 558 users to simultaneously appear on 7-9-05?

Posted by Yonaka

It would be, if it were true. But as it happens it isn't. And I agree entirely, it is a serious disease, and to be honest I'm terrified that I might actually have it. When I took that test and it asked if I heard voices, I had to put all the time, because I do. Well, it's only one voice, and his name is Fred. I'm currently trying to get to a pyschiatrist, so I can know for sure. If it turns out I'm not, I'll be very happy, and I'll tell you I'm not. But for the mean time, I have reason to believe I am. And if your next question is how long have I been hearing the voice. It's been three years since Fred started talking to me.

I'm freaked out. I don't really want to be schizo, I just might be. I don't want this, it just is. When I was doing my reasearch, I found info on this woman who drowned her five kids in a tub to save them from the devil. That was her part of the disease. You think I want to be like that? I don't! And I'm scared that I might be. But if you want, I won't talk about it anymore.

My next question is: Do you want me to quit talking about the fact that I might be schizo?

Posted by Sable Wind

Yes.

Please.

Quoting Blaise:
My next question is: Do you want me to quit talking forever?

Yes, please.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Jesse: What brought 558 users to simultaneously appear on 7-9-05?

I'm guessing search engine robots.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yeah they go once in while and follow many links. I guess that's it anyways.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting s0ul: Because every confused teenager wishes they had something uniquely wrong with them so they can tell their friends about it and people ask them questions like "how is being schizo?" because they like attention. You wish you were schizophrenic because it interests you and other people.

This is very true... a year or so ago when I was waiting for test results to come back on whether or not I had a brain tumor, I eventually concluded that it would be a pretty awesome way to go, the whole "before my time" thing aside.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Blaise: It would be, if it were true. But as it happens it isn't. And I agree entirely, it is a serious disease, and to be honest I'm terrified that I might actually have it. When I took that test and it asked if I heard voices, I had to put all the time, because I do. Well, it's only one voice, and his name is Fred. I'm currently trying to get to a pyschiatrist, so I can know for sure. If it turns out I'm not, I'll be very happy, and I'll tell you I'm not. But for the mean time, I have reason to believe I am. And if your next question is how long have I been hearing the voice. It's been three years since Fred started talking to me.

I'm freaked out. I don't really want to be schizo, I just might be. I don't want this, it just is. When I was doing my reasearch, I found info on this woman who drowned her five kids in a tub to save them from the devil. That was her part of the disease. You think I want to be like that? I don't! And I'm scared that I might be. But if you want, I won't talk about it anymore.

My next question is: Do you want me to quit talking about the fact that I might be schizo?

You're not schizophrenic, you're just an attention-whoring maladjusted ****up.

That is to say: Yes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE]Well, it's only one voice, and his name is Fred.

That right there tells me its BS. What you are describing is dissociative personality disorder, which is widley considered to be basically fake.

So have fun being just like every other teenage moron in America.:cookie:

Posted by Xenos

Hey, Angel, out of curiousity, do you hate me?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Why is VGC sponsored by http://www.dentalplanconsumer.com/ ? It is my sort of thing to respond to ads that go apply to pages that I view.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phlynthe: Why is VGC sponsored by http://www.dentalplanconsumer.com/ ? It is my sort of thing to respond to ads that go apply to pages that I view.

And why do you think VGC is sponsored by them??!! Quick, get some mental help.

Posted by Fate

Addy: We're buds, right? :-*

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Another question, which of you guys like me?

Posted by Philsdad

I do. Then again, I like everyone unless they give me a reason not to, and so far you haven't.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phlynthe: Another question, which of you guys like me?

I like the entertainment you give us!! Case in point....poop thread!! Make more of those!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Phlynthe: Another question, which of you guys like me?

I love to hate you... is that good enough?

Posted by s0ul

I like how quickly this thread turned into "ask what other members think of you."

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

if anyone's asked me anything, I'm too lazy to read through this, so someone point me in the right direction

Posted by Ant

Bj: Nobody asked you a question. Why do you think that is?

Posted by Xenos

Blaise, what experience do you have that made you crazy? :(

Posted by Klarth

Blaise, why are you such an attention-whoring pratbeast of a twelve-year-old?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Ant: Bj: Nobody asked you a question. Why do you think that is?

they fear the retribution that is my uninhibited, acumen wrath in dealing out the truth to those too weak to listen...

that or I don't post that much anymore and don't cyber-hang out with people on here much. *shrugs*

Posted by Lord of Spam

BJ: If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? And I'm refering to brands here, so saying "lol beer" isnt going to cut it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that would be Dasani water. If I had to choose a drink, it'd be water. . . and a brand. . . I guess Dasani. This is out of self-preservation only. If I could healthily LIVE off of any drink for the rest of my life, it would be those Ice Rage mochas that they make at coffee shops.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Lord of Spam, what happened to your parents??!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, two threads you have to make me feel like crap in?

a car accident, *******.

Posted by Speedfreak

Big Boss: Why can't we be friends? :(

Quoting Xenos: Hey, Angel, out of curiousity, do you hate me?

Uh, no, I don't hate you. Why?

Posted by Xenos

I dunno. I guess sometimes I get these strange vibe of bitterness from the posts you address to me at times. :p: But I guess I'm just hallucinating or something. I guess that made me feel somewhat uncomfortable because I wasn't sure whether you thought I was a total dumbass or something.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ant: How big are your moobs? Like, a hefty A? Light b cup, maybe?

Posted by Ant

Instead let me answer something else. You're parents didn't die in a car accident. Not at first anyways. First I took them out to dinner, it was quite quaint actually. Anyways, after the meal, I asked them how they would like to make their son famous, well, after a bit of talking they agreed it was best for their son to live a rich and full life. That's what they thought. Well, I told them we'd stop by my house first and pick up some of the forms for them to sign to get you started in that big Hollywood carrier you always wanted. Well, once we were about 20 minutes from the restaurant(I forget exactly) I pulled off the road into the emergency lane. I told them that the path there would lead to my house. As we were walking I asked them "So are you sure you want you're son to live his life this way?" and they agreed. I then pulled out two b[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]stard swords and destroyed them. After that messy affair, I then put them in a car and had them fly off some cliff in Florida(yeah, you have them)

And that is why your parents are dead, and you are not.

Posted by Lord of Spam

:(

XD

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ouch!! And you call me mean just for asking if you told your parents about the bleeding, when I had no idea they were RIP!!! grrrr!!!!! Get come councoling!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

This one is for Jesse: You serious? You know that none of that is serious, right? That, in fact, that WHOLE THREAD had been changed from something else?

I mean, come on man. Like, comone bro, jsut like, come on. Dude, like, bro, totally, like, come on, bro. DUDE, like come on.

Posted by Ant

He's just in denial Jesse.

LoS, you really should go to the doctor, I know it's kinda embarrassing, but it's for your own good.

Posted by coromoro

Jesse Smith: When was the last time you cried and why? :cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, could some one translate Lord of Spam's last post for me, in to English??!!!

Quoting coromoro: Jesse Smith: When was the last time you cried and why? :cool:

Oh geese....WHY did you have to ask me that!!! Remember...Real men don't cry!!!!! Once at work, back when I worked at the geology lab, I drove some one insane...then I felt guilty. Then right when I walked in to the room the dude was in to say sorry...BANG I started balling!!! ugggg!!!!! Oh the horror....real men don't cry!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Stalolin

Coro: How do we sleep while our beds are burning?[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Stalolin: Coro: How do we sleep while our beds are burning?[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

I believe that it was concluded that you should toss someone's mother onto the bed, and hopefully she'd be big enough to douse a king-size flame. ;)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Is *** really who I think he is?

Posted by Ant

If you mean "G[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]d", then it depends on what you think he is. For us to answer, you have to tell us what you think.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I was pretty sure he was Sean Fury. Which would make me a die hard Atheist. Either that or he's Satan. I'm just making sure to know where I stand in my faith. :D

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Klarth: Blaise, why are you such an attention-whoring pratbeast of a twelve-year-old?

Ummm.... I'm fifteen not twelve. You were wrong! Anyway... I'm not an 'attention-whoring pratbeast'. Nor do I try to be one. Which just goes to show no one really knows me.

As to Xenos. I have no idea what made me crazy. But I started hearing Fred when my friend Jenna, and I were using a ouija board. Our relationship has changed drastically since then. First he wanted to kill me, then he didn't, now... Well I'm sort of embarressed to say this but, now he says he loves me. Yeah, well. He's a very interesting fellow.

I wish people could hear what goes on inside my head. Until then because of Fred, no one believes me. Yes it's Fred's fault because he was the one who told me not to talk to him out loud for fear people would think I was crazy.

But since no one believes me, and probably won't until symptoms start to get more serious, I shall go back to what Fred has been telling me for ages, that I am psychic, Fred shall be a physical being, and stuff like that.

So yeah...

Jesse: What can I do to mod the Literature and Fan-Fiction board?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting SapphireRose: I was pretty sure he was Sean Fury.

You get out. You get out right ****ing now and you never come back. Do you understand me?

Quoted post: Anyway... I'm not an 'attention-whoring pratbeast'. Nor do I try to be one. Which just goes to show no one really knows me.

Which goes to show you don't even know yourself, since it's pretty apparent that's exactly what you're trying to do.

And if not, well, you suck for being mentally retarded.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Blaise: Jesse: What can I do to mod the Literature and Fan-Fiction board?

That's the last thing to do when you want to mod a board !! Unless you got mods that are your friend, asking about it just makes it hard for them to want you to be a mod.

Quoting Blaise: But I started hearing Fred when my friend Jenna, and I were using a ouija board.

Why did you even start using one of those boards!!!! Those boards are made for people who are attempting to communicate with ghosts or spirits!!! Now you need to try to get rid of Fred!!!!! er, did you remember to say 'goodbye' to the Spirit once the session was complete!! It is usually customary to do that!!!

Posted by NES Queen

Baz.... why won't you play Dr. Mario with me? :(

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Blaise]...Fred... Fred... Fred's... Fred... Fred...

Every time you say that name, I add "Drop Dead" to it. Stop.

NES Queen, why weren't you posting for awhile? Did you tend to stay in the arcade and other boards that I don't frequent, or were you just not around as much? Just asking, as I find myself reading many more posts of yours, and they tend to stick out because I usually agree with what you have to say. Keep posting :cool:

Posted by Yonaka

Well thanks for telling me now Jesse! Oh well. I tried. I'm out of questions, but fear not I'll think of more later. Oh just thought of one!

Klarth: Do you hate me? 'Cause I think you might.

Posted by NES Queen

aesthetic.... i stopped. i tend to usually only frequent the OT and NES boards since that's the only system i've ever owned, so i don't think i've ever really been a "main" contributor anyway. most people only recognized me from my arse whoopings in the arcade.

after a while this place gets to me though. maybe its the age difference, but it just seems that a lot of people don't "get" what i say. so i often feel like i'm wasting my time even trying. and theres a few choice members who know how to twist my buttons in the right way to get me p[COLOR="White"]l[/COLOR]ssy. i dont like ranting and raving and acting like a psycho bltch, so when it feels like all i'm doing is p[COLOR="white"]i[/COLOR]ssing and moaning i take a break.

Posted by Aesthetic

That's too bad. I like it when you start to rant, as you usually end up saying the things that I'm thinking, but don't bother saying (for the same reasons you stated). Still, I think it's good that you do. I never am able to visit the arcade much, as my computer's not that great, so I hope you don't take too many breaks in the near future. It's nice when someone actually says what's on their mind once in awhile.

Posted by Zeta

Question: What should I ask?

Posted by Dreadnought

TIME PARADOX.

I know it has been asked elsewhere, but WHY did you join VGC?

Posted by NES Queen

i'll keep that in mind next time i consider biting my tongue and taking a vacation from this place. :)

Posted by Yonaka

Because I thought you all should be graced by my presence. Or that's what I wish it was. Actually I fell in with you lot because I had nothing better to do. I waste my time away enjoying all the crazy things said, and voicing my somewhat worthless opinion. I know some of you enjoy my company, just not the majority.

What could I do to be better liked?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Die.

NES Queen: Do you use some sort of performance enhancing drugs? Cuz I refuse to believe that I got schooled that badly by a girl, even one with 9 years of experiance on me.:(

Posted by NES Queen

yes, i do. aside from making the blood supply and transfusions safer for the world in my 9-5 job, and diagnosing patients will all kinds of horrible illnesses so their physicians can properly prescribe drugs and treatments to help cure them in my weekend job.... i also have a secret laboratory here in my apartment that i use to develop artificial fingers so they never get tired of clicking my mouse. and special medicine that absorbs my tinkle so i never have to stop paying games to use the potty.

Posted by Stalolin

Zeta: Who is Ziggy Stardust? And who are the Spiders From Mars?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Lord of Spam]NES: Either or, but preferably drugs
the blood is cheaper. a unit of packed red cells will cost you roughly $150. if its leukoreduced (my specialty : edit:best male thing lol

**** straight ;)

Posted by Speedfreak

All the women: So are you jealous of Fate or what? Because you all pretty much act like whores, really.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Blaise]Klarth: Do you hate me?
Oh, come on. Hatred is such a powerful emotion - I'm just positive you've got the communication skills of a braindead antelope who's somehow gained internet access.

[quote=Blaise]
Jesse: What can I do to mod the Literature and Fan-Fiction board?
You stay the love away from VGC. It already has a capable mod, and I don't need an attention-whoring retard as a sidekick.

Not that you'd have a snowball's chance on the sun, anyway.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Speedfreak: All the women: So are you jealous of Fate or what? Because you all pretty much act like whores, really

no, not at all. there's a difference between joking around with some innocent flirting, and fishing for compliments by putting yourself down every chance you get.

my overall opinion of her, not that she probably cares, is that she's a young girl. and as such, is na

Posted by Lord of Spam

Corrupt: Why hast thou forsaken me? I only got one great song out of you, and you havent been back on. I NEEDS MORE MUZAK, BRO.

Posted by Fate

Queen: Somehow, I don't think he was talking about you when he said that. I think he was referring to the girls that dislike me.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Fate: I think he was referring to the girls that dislike me.

well maybe i dont like you either :p:

actually, i'm indifferent. you're just kinda, there. you make me feel better about my own self esteem issues though.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Speedfreak: All the women: So are you jealous of Fate or what? Because you all pretty much act like whores, really.

What's there to be jealous of? Excess body fat? I find her to be really annoying, and people like you who fill her need for clichéd comments and similar BS to be equally so. She's pretty much the stereotypical teenage girl, and, considering that she's older than many of us "whores", it's pretty pathetic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Miso: Why you constantly pretend to be female WHEN WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE A MANPACKAGE?

Posted by mis0

How do you know? I'm a very agressive person, but that should not be confused with being male.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Followup: Why do you enjoy keeping us uncertain of your gender?

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Speedfreak]All the women: So are you jealous of Fate or what? Because you all pretty much act like whores, really.

[quote=Fate]I think he was referring to the girls that dislike me.

If that's true, he should've been more specific. To answer your question, Adam, no; I'm not jealous. That's kind of a ludicrous question, as I really haven't seen how much of what's said comes off as jealousy (excepting Miso, but he's unique :)). And those comments, I believe, only come off like that because he seems thoroughly disgusted, which is how people usually act when there's an insecurity issue (i.e. homophobes). But besides that, I've answered your question, and you've successfully been the first to call me a whore (indirect as it was). My goal for our friendship is complete.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: Followup: Why do you enjoy keeping us uncertain of your gender?

[quote=Me]I'm a very agressive person, but that should not be confused with being male.

Quoted post: If that's true, he should've been more specific.

Pretty sure it was implied. Since it makes absolutely no sense for certain people.

Posted by Aesthetic

Since there aren't too many girls on the site anyway, it wouldn't have hurt to be more direct. Lazy arse :(

Posted by Yonaka

Hey Klarth, if I'm so bad at communicating, how come you don't give any of the new members a chance? Like me for instance.

Do you all find me annoying? I have a very good explaination if you do.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Blaise: Do you all find me annoying? I have a very good explaination if you do.

if you already have an explanation as to why you could possible be perceived as being annoying, they you probably are and know that you are.

Posted by Yonaka

No, it's just that I annoy a great many people in a great many places and I'm prepared to give the same explaination to you as I did to them.

Quoted post: Do you all find me annoying? I have a very good explaination if you do.

Yes, everyone finds you annoying, and I'm fairly certain no one wants you here. If you have an explanation as to why you feel you must stick around even though no one likes you, well, that's pretty sad.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Blaise]
Hey Klarth, if I'm so bad at communicating, how come you don't give any of the new members a chance? Like me for instance.
I'm more than willing to give new members a chance. However, there's a very fine line between being new and being retarded.

[quote]I have a very good explaination if you do.
Fred did it etc.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Aesthetic][COLOR=lemonchiffon]If that's true, he should've been more specific. To answer your question, Adam, no; I'm not jealous. That's kind of a ludicrous question, as I really haven't seen how much of what's said comes off as jealousy (excepting Miso, but he's unique :)). And those comments, I believe, only come off like that because he seems thoroughly disgusted, which is how people usually act when there's an insecurity issue (i.e. homophobes). But besides that, I've answered your question, and you've successfully been the first to call me a whore (indirect as it was). My goal for our friendship is complete. [/COLOR]

You can pretty much take it as granted that whenever I refer to every single female member on VGC it's going to exclude you and Fate, especially if I say you're all whores.

I wasn't really thinking when I asked the question, I was kind of in my instictive "this will oh baby people off" mode. I'm enjoying the results, though.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I don't mean NES Queen either, just the girls who like to gang up on Fate for doing that they always do.

Posted by Aesthetic

Ah. Sweet :cool: Well, I prefer it when you don't think before speaking, anyway. The random remarks that you spew are incredibly entertaining, to say the least.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Fate]General question: Do you guys think I'm a respectable member?
No.

[quote=Speefreak]All the women: So are you jealous of Fate or what?
No.

Posted by Fate

It's flattering, Trigger, but please stop following me. :(

Posted by mis0

It's a forum. Particularly, a fairly inactive one. People are bound to post in the same place, and, also, you seem to be following Trigger, if anything. So shut your meaty mouth.

Posted by The Judge

You know, Miso, we have a board for talk like that.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Klarth: I'm more than willing to give new members a chance. However, there's a very fine line between being new and being retarded.

Fred did it etc.

Actually it's not Fred. It's all me. I find it amusing to annoy people. It's much more amusing to actually see reactions, such as Harley's. He's so funny! I'm not retarded just to let you know. In fact I'm probably smarter than you. I don't know for sure of course. But I am smarter than a goodly number of people.

Posted by Blackacidevil

i have a question.... DEAL, OR NO DEAL
/lame

Dexter, will I be the second member you meet when you come to upstate ny? I am going to take you out for some ice cream, and were taking some pictures

Posted by Dexter

Yes, definitely. I think that is the only way to go. Philsdad must be met, as well. Ice cream would be really nice, though, and I'll be sure to bring Wolfy and Aesthetic along for some amusing pictures. I should be there by the 18th of June. We should plan a day together on the 24th or something. I'll give you a call when the time draws near.

I didn't realize who you were until I saw the title. :)

Posted by Pit

The Judge:

Do you want to be a Judge, or do you think you're 4 feet tall you ****ing faggot **** you

Ant: Why are you so **** cute?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: Ant: Why are you so **** cute?

Dunno. Why do you think I am :-*

AWKWARD!

Posted by Lord of Spam

For me, its the moobs.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Lord of Spam: For me, its the moobs.

And the sideburns

Posted by Dexter

It's because he's huge like an Xbox! *salivates*

Posted by Stalolin

ant: what are the properties of anime which you enjoy?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: Do you want to be a Judge, or do you think you're 4 feet tall you ****ing faggot **** you

The latter.

Posted by Arczu

You liar!

How much $ do you guys make every day? I wanted to ask that one.

Posted by mis0

I make $8.00/hr doing minimal work. Total amount varies by day. AND I'M STILL BROKE!

Quoted post: @vamp: What would happen if every artist of the metal genre in general suddenly decided that grim was overplayed? What would you do if they all decided to dress up in big fluffy kitten suits?

Nothing. I listen to the music mainly. I really don't care what the bands wear.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Arczu]

Posted by Yonaka

I'm trying not to talk like I am, but other people bring it up, and ask questions about it so I answer them. If people stop doing that then I won't act like that. Oh, and I don't want to leave. I respect your opinions and shall try to abide by them, but I can't please everyone. So I will take your advice and stop acting 'bat**** crazy'. Any other advice?

Don't respond if anyone brings it up? It's your own personal business, and you have no need to divulge anything to anyone. The more you respond, the more it'll be brought up, and the more you'll be flamed for it.

Posted by NES Queen

blaise, people form an opinion about you based on what you say and how you act. if you want us to like you more or start developing an ounce of respect for the things you say, then act appropriately.

if you act like psychotic attention starved immature idiot, we'll treat you as such.

if you act like a respectable intelligent person, we'll treat you as such.

the choice is yours.

Posted by Yonaka

Good point. I'll remember that, I really will.

That's why the content of my posts has changed a bit. You may not have noticed but hey have slightly. I shall change for the better, all I ask for is patience the change may take a little time.

Anyone else got advice? Please. Any and all suggestions welcome. (Besides me leaving the site ;))

Posted by NES Queen

stop fishing for attention. you already got 2 suggestions. take them, use them, and move on.

Posted by Yonaka

Got it.

Judge: What sort of 'lost animal' do I remind you of?

Posted by The Judge

Some sort of yappy mongrel.

Posted by Xenos

Werd. Wasn't Iris in the DA-ish ring back then? I knew she was in Vegans, but I guess I tend to associate Vegans and DA together out of habit.

Posted by Dreadnought

The Darkness is... not for the faint of heart. It may seem like the most lively of things but it is the most unhealthy. I strongly advise against it, young'un. You don't know what yer messing with.

EDIT: [COLOR=Black]Sh[/COLOR]it. The above statement applies in equal measures to DA and the Band.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Dreadnought: The Darkness is... not for the faint of heart. It may seem like the most lively of things but it is the most unhealthy. I strongly advise against it, young'un. You don't know what yer messing with.

Truth. Before DA I was a successful business person making $160K/yr with a spouse & 2.4 children, nice home in sunny Florida, and that Porsche I'd wanted since childhood. Even the dog lived like a king. Now, though, I'm a broke slob, lost everything I own in divorce court (including my left hand), I only get to see my children by looking through bullet-proof glass, and I live in a scenic cardboard box.

Using DA incorrectly is like walking into a police station and shooting everything you see. Not a good idea.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Blaise: I asked Xenos instead. I had no idea what it was! But now I do. I might populate it, or I might have the odd post or two. We'll see with time.

Depopulate, more like.

Posted by Yonaka

Fine. It doesn't matter. I'm leaving anyway.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Blaise: Fine. It doesn't matter. I'm leaving anyway.

[IMG]http://slepocrevo.com/wp-images/attention_whore.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Yonaka

Right, whatever. Like that picture doesn't draw attention. Oh, how I hate you all.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Blaise: Right, whatever. Like that picture doesn't draw attention. Oh, how I hate you all.

point being that if you really meant that you were leaving, you would just leave. instead of constantly saying it over and over. the only time it's really necessary to announce your departure is if people would wonder why you arn't around and care about the fact that you're missing. LoS and i were just talking about that the other day in reference to BJ. hadn't seen him around in a while, and missed having him here. you youreself have claimed that no one likes you, so if you disappeared we wouldn't care.

nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess i'll go eat worms.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Did you all miss me?

Posted by Klarth

Who are you?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I was a member here once upon a time. I moved recently and decided to come back. Who are you?

Posted by The Judge

He's Klarth. Duh.

And no, I didn't. But I'm happy you decided to come back.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Thank you Judge. It's good to be back. Ah, but what is Klarth like?

Posted by Klarth

I'm Satan. You should hate me. :D

Posted by mis0

Quoting Aida: Did you all miss me?

Never did post enough for me to get to know you, but I do remember welcoming you to the site a while back...

Posted by Kiyoshi

Satan is my best friend. Or he was... I gotta call him to tell him I'm sorry.

Posted by The Judge

Klarth's very nice when you get on his good side.

If you mock him about how he's such a loser he spent his birthday alone in his dorm room, he'll be upset with you though. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

**** you. :( My mother was in Chile, my brother was in London and I don't know where anyone else was. :( Also, I didn't get anything for a month, and when I did get my PSP, I had to pay for half of it. :(

Goodbye, age of innocence. :( :( :( :(

Posted by The Judge

I hope your next birthday goes a lot better.

So you don't have to hear about it from me again.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting NES Queen: my fulltime job i make 47K/year, but only for the rest of this week. i'm getting promoted to manager on Monday so it'll probably jump up to 57-ish.

my part time job at the hospital i make $25/hr, and if i work a holiday or do OT (which is kinda impossible since i'm only there PT, but regardless) it would be $33/hr

You live on Long Island, right? I'm not really sure how expensive housing is there right now, but I hear it's insane. With your salary, do you find it pretty easy to live comfortably there? I make about $38K/year in Western NY but housing is pretty cheap out here. A decent 2 floor 2 bedroom apartment goes for around $425-$550 a month or so.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, even the apartments HERE are more expensive than that. Thats messed up.

Philsdad, whats the most you've ever gone through in one day?;)

Posted by Kiyoshi

I wish our house cost that much. It's going to take until my mom is 70 to pay off our house. We won't be moving any time soon.

Posted by s0ul

Way to not say where you live, noob.

Edit: oh, north pole. that explains it.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Philsdad: You live on Long Island, right? I'm not really sure how expensive housing is there right now, but I hear it's insane. With your salary, do you find it pretty easy to live comfortably there? I make about $38K/year in Western NY but housing is pretty cheap out here. A decent 2 floor 2 bedroom apartment goes for around $425-$550 a month or so.

average house is in the mid 500's. my one bedroom apartment is costing me $1100 + utilities each month, so a 2 bedroom would be between $1500-2500, depending on the area. if you have enough people that you trust, its cheaper to just rent a house for $2300-3000 and load it up. i get paid biweekly, so one paycheck per month goes right to paying rent, and utilities. i'd love to buy a house so i was paying my own mortgage each month instead of my landlords, but i just cant afford it on this salary by myself.

Posted by Philsdad

NES Queen- Yeah, buying a house is probably a good idea. It's an investment at the very least. If you can't afford to pay the mortgage, you can always rent out the other bedrooms to a few tenants. I bet you could find people who would move in if you gave them a fair enough rent price. As long as they know it's a temporary thing and leave eventually, it's a good way to get a head start. Just make sure they're not total scumbags.

LoS- I'm not sure what the most I ever had in one day was. It was probably during the summer of 2004 though. All we did that summer was get blazed and play Mario Kart Double Dash.

Aida- Houses aren't that cheap here, just mediocre apartments. But I love it. It's not that cheap everywhere in WNY either, but this is a pretty depressed area.

I'm not complaining about the cost of housing here, mainly because we bought our house for about 150K and we can now sell it for double. Pretty sweet deal.

But also ridiculous.

Posted by Lord of Spam

And you live with your mom, so that helps:P

Q for vamp: how can one live at home and still be so grim? Are your parents grim too, or is your grimmness so great that it just doesnt matter?

Quoted post: And you live with your mom, so that helps:P

Q for vamp: how can one live at home and still be so grim? Are your parents grim too, or is your grimmness so great that it just doesnt matter?

My mom is the nicest person you're likely to meet... and my sister is just a b[COLOR="White"]it[/COLOR]ch. So I figured I'b balance it out by being grim.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Klarth: Have I mentioned how much I love your sig? Because I do. It's great!

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Lord of Spam:

All of those inflicted with a severe case of grimness live with our mothers. Seriously, Vamp knows what I'm talking about. Pretty much all those Norwegians lived with their parents around the same time they were prancing around with swords, burning churches, and playing Final Fantasy.

Quoted post: All of those inflicted with a severe case of grimness live with our mothers. Seriously, Vamp knows what I'm talking about. Pretty much all those Norwegians lived with their parents around the same time they were prancing around with swords, burning churches, and playing Final Fantasy.

I lol'd because it's pathetically true.

Posted by Xenos

Is it possible to be friends with someone, even though at times you hate them and have no respect for them?

Quoted post: Is it possible to be friends with someone, even though at times you hate them and have no respect for them?

Oh yeah. I tend to hate the guts of this one kid I know. Yet, he's one of my better friends, and I always hang out with him.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Blaise: Like that picture doesn't draw attention.

Blaise: What the fuck were you thinking when you wrote that response?

It wasn't her, it was Bob.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Trigger: Blaise: What the fuck were you thinking when you wrote that response?

Nothing, apparently.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Oh so true. I highly doubt she was thinking, or even has the brain capacity to do so.

Oh yes it is very possible. I went through something like that once. Unfortunatly that boy is so hard to be mad at. His name is Ryan. Geez he's so stupid, but you can't stay mad at him! It drives me crazy!

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting Lord of Spam: Open ended: Why the hell are you guys watching kids shows?

There isn't anything better on t.v. that catches my interest. That and I'm highly immature. :D

Courage the Cowardly Dog needs to come back. That was a great show.

Posted by Xenos

Aw man, I LOVED Courage the Cowardly Dog. It was so weird and random ... I loved Animaniacs and Histeria, too. The stuff Kids WB shows nowadays suck so much. What is up with that black super hero going around carrying the stereotype? Static Shock? Jesus.

Either way, has anyone here every dated someone at VGC? Or became very close to doing so?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I dated Jordan Asakura for a time. Then I actually met someone and seen his face and am dating him now. But if I met someone here that I really, really liked, I might break up with my boyfriend and fate someone from here.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Xenos]
Either way, has anyone here every dated someone at VGC? Or became very close to doing so?

Two people, actually... Sabredog and Sean Fury. :x

Posted by coromoro

Raptor: What is your opinion on the Nintendo Wii and on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? I am curious. :cool: