I need to think of a creative way to destroy some SMB/DH carts

Posted by Landon

I'm going out this weekend, and want to lay waste to some SMB/DH carts i've gotten in various lot deals.

I'd say there are 15 or so that need to be rid from the planet.

I can't decide if I just want to shotgun them, or if I should blow them up with Tannerite... Running them over with a car or slinging them into the ocean isn't good enough.

Any ideas?

Posted by Proto Man

C4?

Realy though, why don't you just sell them?

Posted by Pit

It's really hard to sell seeing how their value has dimished. I say shotgun.

Posted by inequity

boil it......microwave it (my favorite)......gasonline and fire.........attatch fire works.......freeze it.......drop something heavy on it from a high place.............throw it off a cliff..........dynamite.

Posted by bazariah

i've personally done all of these :D

unscrew the cart and change for a decent game, then screw smb/dh inards into the decent high value carts casing, then sell as if it was the higher priced game, imagine the shock to find smb/dh inside a bubble bobble 2's (for example) casing

find a roofer and drop a cart into his bitshamon bucket

lay a cart or two in the road then run over it

lay a cart on train tracks, then wait for the 3.15 from where ever

super glue it to the floor, then watch a random try to pick it up

cover it in suger then pour boiling hot water over it :D

if you want more ideas just ask

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pit: It's really hard to sell seeing how their value has dimished. I say shotgun.

I actually sold a copy on ebay for 10 bucks. Of course I was selling a zapper with it as well, but still...

Anyhow more ideas, boil it, broil it, or just deep fry the suckers. I personally like baz's switching idea.

Posted by Landon

Quoting Protoman: C4?

C4 is illegal to possess, so that is out...
Tannerite, however, is a civilian legal (in the US) binary explosive that does the job quite well.

Posted by Roth

There are games that have been developed on emulators that aren't on carts. If it uses the same chip, you could send it to certain places to put those games onto a cart.

That wouldn't be so fun, though. Just stick 'em in a Fry Daddy.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I work in a chemical-fertilizer plant. And all that comes to mind is soaking them Anhydrous-Ammonia. Allthough, I do also work around such explosive 'materials' such as ammonium-nitrate, and deisel fuel. Sulfuric Acid is fun..

Just let them go the way of Arnold's (T-800) arm in T2. Toss 'em in between two gigantic shivs (gear-sprockets), and watch them practically crush themselves.