Go Earth.

Posted by Dog

i love earth.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Europe Day is coming up soon!

Same day as my birthday.

:cool:

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting The X: Europe Day is coming up soon!

[IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7474/no3sh4uu.jpg[/IMG]

Anyway - happy Mars day.

Posted by Zeta

Time to go start a forest fire.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Best day ever.

Posted by junior senior

aww happy birthday earthykins I hope you like your presents and your cake

I hope you have a great birthday

Posted by inequity

I'm smoking in my hummer right now throwing styrofoam onto the freeway.

Oh, go earth.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Kenty's a Nazi!

Posted by Dog

i'd better go outside. havint been out there all day.

Posted by The Judge

And upon that day did I look out upon those verdant green fields. Twas only then that my discontent did grow. As the wind-swept plains made the grass look like ripping, roiling waves I wondered what would become of this place after the aegis and aeons had passed. Just as once before it was given the breath of life, so too would it all return to naught, once again by my hand. A day in festival and celebration of this home as they called it, birthed now and only still so young, yet so tarnished by the only ones with enough abstract thought to give it worship.

And so it was that I ventured forth again. Looking from the hills in the East to the valleys in the West, I remarked upon the beauty that She had created, and the task that was mine to bear. To defile, to pervert, to be the Herald of the End, the Grand Oblivion that awaited all those below G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d.

'Twas but my charge, to be the Omega, and her the Alpha, both parts created by the Divine Will to enact His desires, His joy of birth and acceptance of decay. For a time, there would be the meager, there would be the minor, and there would be the pitiful. Truly when one resigns oneself to the current tasks at hand, he may lose sight of what shall come as a greater reward.

When the Trumpeter blasts his mighty horn, signaling the Beginning of the End; when the Whore of Babylon thrashes this world with storms unimagined; when the Plagues of Man ride d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mned steeds across the reddened skies, made fiery by the Comet of the Heavens, the true fist of G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d; When from the Eternal Sea He rises, creating armies on either shore, to turn Man against his brother, 'till Man exists no more...

Tis truly the greater reward for me, and the only reward left for this dieing world, who's sightless ambition and beligerence hath doomed them to an eternity spent in the blackness of His kingdom, d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mned and unhallowed by thy name that is Hell, and thy ruler that is The Morning Star, Lucifer. D[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mned shall they be, for oblivion is not a concept, but a promise. And I its forebearer.

I am Death.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge]And upon that day did I look out upon those verdant green fields. Twas only then that my discontent did grow. As the wind-swept plains made the grass look like ripping, roiling waves I wondered what would become of this place after the aegis and aeons had passed. Just as once before it was given the breath of life, so too would it all return to naught, once again by my hand. A day in festival and celebration of this home as they called it, birthed now and only still so young, yet so tarnished by the only ones with enough abstract thought to give it worship.

And so it was that I ventured forth again. Looking from the hills in the East to the valleys in the West, I remarked upon the beauty that She had created, and the task that was mine to bear. To defile, to pervert, to be the Herald of the End, the Grand Oblivion that awaited all those below G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d.

'Twas but my charge, to be the Omega, and her the Alpha, both parts created by the Divine Will to enact His desires, His joy of birth and acceptance of decay. For a time, there would be the meager, there would be the minor, and there would be the pitiful. Truly when one resigns oneself to the current tasks at hand, he may lose sight of what shall come as a greater reward.

When the Trumpeter blasts his mighty horn, signaling the Beginning of the End: a[/COLOR]mned steeds across the reddened skies, made fiery by the Comet of the Heavens, the true fist of G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d; When from the Eternal Sea He rises, creating armies on either shore, to turn Man against his brother, 'till Man exists no more...

Tis truly the greater reward for me, and the only reward left for this dieing world, who's sightless ambition and beligerence hath doomed them to an eternity spent in the blackness of His kingdom, d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mned and unhallowed by thy name that is Hell, and thy ruler that is The Morning Star, Lucifer. D[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mned shall they be, for oblivion is not a concept, but a promise. And I its forebearer.

I am Death.

Angsty teenage poetry?

Posted by The Judge

Just felt like writing it.

Posted by Dog

earth day reminds me of G-unit.

Posted by Yonaka

I don't see the point of it. I really don't. I know the Earth is here, I don't want a day to celebrate it. I always take the time to notice the trees. I'm weird like that. I don't notice anything more or less just because it's Earth day. It's a pointless holiday. It's so pointless that they don't give you a day off of school if it happens durring the week. I see no point, and probably never will.

Posted by The Judge

Posted by Dog

I SEE AFRIECKAAAAUUAAUAAAHH!!

Posted by Yonaka

Funny. I like it. One of my friends once made the comment in social studies that it would be funny to have a president from the green party. I agree as long as it doesn't last too long. They'd probably get shot within the first week. Shot be my friend Theresa, 'cause I'd hire her to do that.

Posted by Speedfreak

...I don't understand.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seconded.:(

Though I did laugh at the emogoth stuff that Judge posted.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge:

I never noticed that Michigan looks like a hand reaching for a wang.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Blaise: I don't see the point of it. I really don't. I know the Earth is here, I don't want a day to celebrate it. I always take the time to notice the trees. I'm weird like that. I don't notice anything more or less just because it's Earth day. It's a pointless holiday. It's so pointless that they don't give you a day off of school if it happens durring the week. I see no point, and probably never will.

So I guess your birthday is pointless as well, huh.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Blaise: I don't see the point of it. I really don't. I know the Earth is here, I don't want a day to celebrate it. I always take the time to notice the trees. I'm weird like that. I don't notice anything more or less just because it's Earth day. It's a pointless holiday. It's so pointless that they don't give you a day off of school if it happens durring the week. I see no point, and probably never will.

If you're going to go out and talk like that. Then what's the point of Valentines Day? I mean, a day for love? Wtf.

Anyways, whatever. I'll try not to go about destroying Earth today as much as I normally do. Go Earth.

Posted by mis0

Because I'm normally environmentally aware, today I'll let myself kill as much earth as possible.

BOO! EARTH SUCKS!

Posted by The Judge

Devin Townsend makes me sad. Especially fooling people to believe it's Earth Day.

Is it Earth Day?

Quoting Wings: Kenty's a Nazi!

I'm a Nazi because I don't want the Germans ruling me?

Logic? :confused:

Posted by mis0

Germany ist Krieg?

Quoting Misoxeny: Germany ist Krieg?

Yes

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: Devin Townsend makes me sad. Especially fooling people to believe it's Earth Day.

Is it Earth Day?

Eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. Don't eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. The message is: "THERE IS NO MESSAGE". Babe, you better not ever think, staring into the drink... Get out of my mind. 'Cause I may not be the one to say, "is there no other way we could do this another day?" I saw God. She said, "If you don't believe me, guaranteed you'll never leave me." On my way, and out of your time. But I didn't even know if it was true or just a result of chemicals. Shut up and think of something more important to say - Sometimes I think that in every straight there's a gay! Something or nothing a whole, either way it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way! EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY! It's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way! EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY! It's like your birthday, it's on Earth Day, like a child you're born again, little child you're bored again. It's your worst ****ing day, it's on Earth Day. Little lies to cover up, please make your mind up. Eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. Don't eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. Man overboard, I'm so far away. Man overboard, I'm so far. But, **** it! I really don't care! ****! Listen to me! Just shut the **** up! Peace, love, joy, Hate, hell, war, hate, love, love, hate, love, hate... Destruction! If you don't believe me, guaranteed you'll never leave me. On my way, and out of your time. So just shut your face and take a seat, because after all, you're just ****ing meat! And music? Well, it's just entertainment, folks. Sometimes I think that I really have something more to say! Sometimes I think that in every straight there's a gay! Forgive me for saying it blows either way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way... It's your birthday, it's on Earth Day, Like a child you're born again, little child you're cold again. It's your worst ****ing day, it's on Earth Day, little child your time is up. Please turn the heat up. You need your beets, you recycle... Don't eat your beets... recycle! Man overboard... I'm so far away.

Posted by junior senior

I bought a plant today.

is that ok for earth day to celebrate it

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: Eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. Don't eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. The message is: "THERE IS NO MESSAGE". Babe, you better not ever think, staring into the drink... Get out of my mind. 'Cause I may not be the one to say, "is there no other way we could do this another day?" I saw God. She said, "If you don't believe me, guaranteed you'll never leave me." On my way, and out of your time. But I didn't even know if it was true or just a result of chemicals. Shut up and think of something more important to say - Sometimes I think that in every straight there's a gay! Something or nothing a whole, either way it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way! EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY! It's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way! EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY, EARTH DAY! It's like your birthday, it's on Earth Day, like a child you're born again, little child you're bored again. It's your worst ****ing day, it's on Earth Day. Little lies to cover up, please make your mind up. Eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. Don't eat your beets. Recycle. Recycle. Man overboard, I'm so far away. Man overboard, I'm so far. But, **** it! I really don't care! ****! Listen to me! Just shut the **** up! Peace, love, joy, Hate, hell, war, hate, love, love, hate, love, hate... Destruction! If you don't believe me, guaranteed you'll never leave me. On my way, and out of your time. So just shut your face and take a seat, because after all, you're just ****ing meat! And music? Well, it's just entertainment, folks. Sometimes I think that I really have something more to say! Sometimes I think that in every straight there's a gay! Forgive me for saying it blows either way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way, it's a way... It's your birthday, it's on Earth Day, Like a child you're born again, little child you're cold again. It's your worst ****ing day, it's on Earth Day, little child your time is up. Please turn the heat up. You need your beets, you recycle... Don't eat your beets... recycle! Man overboard... I'm so far away.

Lyrics I don't need to know to a song I'll never listen to. :cookie:

Posted by Dog

i had fish & chips today to celebrate.

GO EARTH!!!

Posted by Raptor

My favourite holiday next to Halloween. It's too bad I have to work into the evening, otherwise I would attend the fair at university and spend time with a friend of mine, whose birthday is today.

Save the planet. Kill yourself!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: Lyrics I don't know to a song I need to listen to. :cookie:

Fixed for your delicious reading pleasure.

Quoting Raptor: Save the planet. Kill yourself!

That reminds me of a T-Shirt I want... "Save a Tree. Eat a Beaver"

Can't find it in England though :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Nazis aren't always Germans, dude. Take a look at the etymology of the word.

Also, explain the logic behind UKIP, while you're feigning knowledge.

Posted by Twilight Chick

CELEBRATE THE EARTH. BUT KNOW THIS, THE SUN WILL BLOW UP SOMEDAY AND WE'LL ALL DIE!!!!!WAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE GOTH COMMUNITY!!!! YOU KNOW I'M JUST ONE BIG !@#$%^& RAY OF SUNSHINE AREN'T I??????

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Rika Nonaka: CELEBRATE THE EARTH. BUT KNOW THIS, THE SUN WILL BLOW UP SOMEDAY AND WE'LL ALL DIE!!!!!WAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE GOTH COMMUNITY!!!! YOU KNOW I'M JUST ONE BIG !@#$%^& RAY OF SUNSHINE AREN'T I??????

Go slit your wrists k thnx by.

Quoting Wings: Nazis aren't always Germans, dude. Take a look at the etymology of the word.

Also, explain the logic behind UKIP, while you're feigning knowledge.

I was joking... :/ And the logic behind UKIP is simple: let Britain rule it's self.

Posted by Yonaka

Rika's post wasn't Rika talking. She was at my house at the time, and so was my boyfriend. My boyfriend typed that. He's like that. He's played too many video games, and pays too much attention in science class. He doesn't have a name on this site, so he used Rika's name. Sorry about that.