Family Guy

Posted by The Champ Fan

Post Your Fav. Show

Posted by Colonel

call me nuts, but i don't like this show very much.

Posted by Alastor

Season Four sent the entire series to its own graveyard.

Beating old jokes to death isn't what made the first seasons good. Instead they try to take what made those seasons good and beat them to death episode after episode. There's hardly any original content in any of the new episodes. Not only that, but the characters don't act like themselves most of the time, which is also terrible.

Posted by Klarth

Perhaps even less funny than King of the Hill. Bring back Futurama, please.

Posted by Colonel

Its seems like the creators of Family Guy took everything everybody likes about the show, and abused it and used it to the point where its not funny anymore.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I just bought the box set of all four seasons. Despite having loved it on TV, though, I rarely laugh at these. I don't know what it is.

Posted by Raptor

Family Guy is the reason I'm much less inclined to step into Spencer's Gifts these days. The show isn't bad, but its popularity is even more annoying than Star Wars. Well, maybe not quite that annoying.

Posted by pooper_scooper3

i like family guy but i also like south park.... hmmm..... but wich one more...... oh well all i know is the simpsons has gone downhill since the 300th episode... it sucks now and american dad ain't that good.