this flame board sucks

Posted by 007 ninja

really the old one was a lot better

Posted by NES Queen

so?

invent a time machine and travel back to when the old one was still in existence.

or, just stfu and make do with what we have. a thread/board/forum is only as good as its contributions. threads like this simply stating "this sucks" certainly don't make it a better place.

Posted by Hyper

007 ninja is a VGC history elitist who complains every chance he gets

Posted by KoH

Sssssh. He doesn't go here anymore.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

We should flame the Flame Board!

:mad:

Posted by PhlyntheKT

If it was paper we would burn it. Athough you could print it and burn it...

Posted by KoH

The flame board has gone straight to hell, ironically enough.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Original-Actually, I'm gonna fix that soon enough...heh heh heh babies with guns.
Edit- http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=251428&styleid=17

Posted by 007 ninja

phlynthe i already hate you

no actually you're amazing stay that way

Posted by 007 ninja

i retract the previous statement

instead, i already hate you

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Why do you think I'm reminding people of the reverse flames...Its already working Mr.Bond Shinobi...Any last words...

Posted by 007 ninja

?

Posted by KoH

What the man said.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

?(note this flame thread is bringing the whole board down...)

Posted by Xenos

What the hell?

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Phlynthe: ?(note this flame thread is bringing the whole board down...)

i like your signature.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Thank you. You too can try to do those...check the quote...

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://coreacademy.usu.edu/04_Materials/Clip_Art/grl-stop-sign.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Stalolin

Posted by Random

It's not the board that sucks but the sucky attempts to flame that makes it suck.

Posted by Dexter

Flames should just go into the community forum, since the community forum is essentially about the members, as are flames.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I know how to flame...I almost got a life banning for doing it...
but I like being nice...just don't make me mad and you won't see
the sort of things I did when Wings went on his pre-19th birthday banning spree...except not I didn't just stay in the flame boards...I almost started PM flaming....

Posted by Dexter

I don't believe you know how to flame.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]Flames should just go into the community forum, since the community forum is essentially about the members, as are flames.

no

f u

flame board is more about fun than community

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Dexter: I don't believe you know how to flame.

Dex I out flamed you before...bazariah and raptor were of the few who could best me...

Posted by Stalolin

PHLYNTHE IS OBVIOUSLY KODACHI IN DISGUISE

Posted by PhlyntheKT

oh no my secrets....

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Phlynthe: Dex I out flamed you before...bazariah and raptor were of the few who could best me...

You've never outflamed me.

Quoted post: flame board is more about fun than community

Treating the flame forum with an optimistic, fun attitude is what's degrading it. It is suppose to be malicious and serious.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]You've never outflamed me.

Treating the flame forum with an optimistic, fun attitude is what's degrading it. It is suppose to be malicious and serious.

Nothing is serious here.

Except for the War Board, but that seems dead at the moment.

Posted by Dexter

Even many of the jokes people say about each other around the forums has some substance of seriousness behind them.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Dexter: Even many of the jokes people say about each other around the forums has some substance of seriousness behind them.

Yes I did unless youre that D-something guy who used to mod and was so cool...and he had like 13,000 posts and liked stuff like music....but he doesn't act anything like you...
sarcasm

Posted by Aesthetic

Did you mean "doesn't act anything like you"? Ooh, ouch. Good luck with a comeback to that, Dex :(

And Phlynthe, now you've intrigued me. I want to see you flame someone. You said you were only outdone by Raptor and Baz; prove it. I know this is all a facade, covering your truly evil ways. So come on - let's see what you've got.

Posted by 007 ninja

geez what happened to this place?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Aesthetic]Did you mean "doesn't act anything like you"? Ooh, ouch. Good luck with a comeback to that, Dex :(

And Phlynthe, now you've intrigued me. I want to see you flame someone. You said you were only outdone by Raptor and Baz:

It will only takes the utter violation of something I love with all my heart. NiGHTs....seriously don't do it tho'....I don't wanna get banned in anger.
[color=#666666]sarcasm

Posted by Stalolin

i've got it

you're obviously goten72

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Hey I'm a semi-Newb willing to help BTW most people don't come here for some reason
GESO Game spherical(or Game Sphere) my system (actually in the works) allows for link up to net ,other of the GESO products and upgradable (128-1028 bit)mother board and hard drives (also downgradable to 4-64 bit economic versions)
Sonic Advance 2's official site
Click here to see my blog
Click Here To Pokemon Battle and SIM/RPG Over The Net (now updated[mods needed accepting apps]).
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NegativeTrend-I have to disagree with both of you Nintendo makes good systems. The PS2 had worse graphics then the Dreamcast and it is a proven fact. As for BlackSnipah01 you are just a uneducated Nintendo basher. Why post something that isn't true.(the sentence that was here was cut for content). Nintendo should try getting a quality system instead of rushing into it like Sony did. Sure they have good games but mediocre graphics in comparison with Gamecube and Xbox.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=21894&topic=13732254]Some Sega Stuff[/url] [url=http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/samoon/blog/]Click here to see my other blog[/url]

?(note this flame thread is bringing the whole board down...)

Posted by Aesthetic

You won't get banned for flaming someone in a flame board. You can't use that as an excuse. So my theory is, either you're a pussy or you just can't flame too well. Or both :cookie:

Posted by Dexter

He can't beat me at flaming. I don't know how he deluded himself into thinking he has. I've been deliberately insulting his intelligence and competence and I'm not banned! *oscar*

Posted by Aesthetic

Careful, Dexter! If you're too harsh, one of the evil Super Mods might ban you for following the rules a little too closely. :(

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Try harder than that my anger can last for years...once I get mad though it'll be hard to calm down tho...and the anger is what kept my heart beat correctly anyways this is a sidenote...

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Aesthetic: Careful, Dexter! If you're too harsh, one of the evil Super Mods might ban you for following the rules a little too closely. :(

They don't mess with me. I know Curr. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/emo/Curr.gif[/IMG]

Quoting Phlynthe: Try harder than that my anger can last for years...once I get mad though it'll be hard to calm down tho...and the anger is what kept my heart beat correctly anyways this is a sidenote...

The best flamers are the ones who can flame while keeping their cool, without getting themselves all worked up and aggravated. You have to remain in control over everything... even yourself.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Phlynthe]Try harder than that my anger can last for years

Who said anyone was trying to get you angry? This isn't flaming; just slight sarcasm and mocking. It's what happens in every other thread on VGC. We had expectations of you, Phlynthe. You failed to fulfill them. Shame on you.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Hyper tried that stuff...already...
PhlyntheKT: hey judge
PhlyntheKT: do you beat kids?
Dr Faust ****IT: no, why do you ask
PhlyntheKT: because they said that you do...
Dr Faust ****IT: people say a lot of things about me. Do you believe every snide joke my friends on a public message board say about me?
Dr Faust ****IT: in which case I've also been dead many times over and I'm a serial murderer, cannibal, and rapsit
Dr Faust ****IT: *rapist
PhlyntheKT: but I made this up...
Dr Faust ****IT: and?
PhlyntheKT: to get your goat...
Dr Faust ****IT: congrats, I'm not upset in the least
PhlyntheKT: you just got punk'd
Dr Faust ****IT: you annoy me
PhlyntheKT: I know sorry,do you like sarcasm...
Dr Faust ****IT: yes
PhlyntheKT: The DA guys seem to enjoy it
PhlyntheKT: what about puns
Dr Faust ****IT: no
PhlyntheKT: satire...
Dr Faust ****IT: don't drill me about what my humor is like. Figure it out for yourself by reading my posts in DA
PhlyntheKT: darkhumor?
PhlyntheKT: I did I'm just messing with you now
PhlyntheKT: don't take me too seriously...or you'll end up pretty mad
Dr Faust ****IT: nope
Dr Faust ****IT: I'll just end up blocking you and forgetting you ever existed
Dr Faust ****IT: because up till now, everything I've seen you post on VGC has been either retarded or self-loathing

Posted by Ant

What was the point of posting that?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

anger

Posted by Aesthetic

Congrats on proving a point that's against yourself. :\

Posted by Ant

Quoting Aesthetic: Congrats on proving a point that's against yourself. :\

That deserves rep, friend.

Posted by Dexter

Say that in the rep comment and stop spamming up my flame war, you freakin' xbox!

Posted by 007 ninja

what is going on?

Posted by KoH

Hey, Dexter. Have you ever seen "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" with Clive Owen?

Posted by Dexter

No, but I'd like to. I actually went into our local video store this weekend looking for it, but came out unsuccessful. I'll probably have to order it on netflix or something. Beyond Boarders was pretty good, though. I liked Clive's character in that one.

Have you seen I'll Sleep When I'm Dead? Is it pretty good?

Posted by Dreadnought

Dear Phynthe: Please shut the [COLOR=Black]fu[/COLOR]ck up and go back to school.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Ant: What was the point of posting that?

retardation and self loathing...Flame me with offensive insults and not just your juvenilistic comments. I want a real flame war...Now choose sides and gang up...

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dexter]No, but I'd like to. I actually went into our local video store this weekend looking for it, but came out unsuccessful. I'll probably have to order it on netflix or something. Beyond Boarders was pretty good, though. I liked Clive's character in that one.

Have you seen I'll Sleep When I'm Dead? Is it pretty good?

Yeah, I just thought it was funny that I watched that video the other night and your avatar was a pic of Clive Owen. :p Yeah, I thought it was pretty good. Movie was a lot like Get Carter, so if you liked that you'll like I'll Sleep When I'm dead. You should definitely watch it though, especially if you're a Clive Owen fan. Yeah Beyond Boarders was pretty good. Funny that I've seen so many Clive Owen films unintentionally. Still, good actor, I say.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Dreadnought: Dear Phynthe: Please shut the love up and go back to school.

I dropped out...so that would defeat the point...

Posted by GameMiestro

Wait, there's no flame thread dedicated to phlynthe? I'd be insulted, if I were you...

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I started the first flame thread about myself before it came back and I asked for it to be revived...that and the intelligence board...so at the bottom...

Posted by GameMiestro

The flame board is fine and all, it's just that there are less people to be mad at. It seems like with Sean leaving, a huge entity of hate has been sucked away from the forum, leaving a gap of confusion and (gasp) tranquility. If you'd like to fix that, future Targets of the world, give specific names of people you are mad at and long, rambling paragraphs why. If you're really determined, put it in odd places like the PSP board.

EDIT: Scratch the "Sean left" part.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Try flaming idiotic threads....

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Phlynthe]Try flaming idiotic threads....

fink rat