Who else loves Sora?

Posted by KeybladeMistress22

Hey! My name is KeybladeMistress22, and I just want to put a little hint to all Kingdom Hearts lovers out there. Kingdom Hearts III will maybe have a Keyblade MISTRESS this time around and I, yes me, auditioned for her part. Her working name is Adrienne (Ah-dree-ehn) and has this funked-up Kingdom Key as her starter. It's supposed to be a different color and have a silver Mickey head keychain! AHHHH!!
Anyways, KINGDOM HEARTS ROX MY SOX!!

P.S: I am from Milwaukee and helped create Sora. You may not believe me, but the KH website had ads looking for people to send in pics of possible Sora. The big spike on the back of his head (his hair, the big one, you know!) was my idea.

Posted by Xenos

Huh?

Posted by Zeta

We need to come up with a name for this huge influx of KH fans.

Posted by Linko_16

... The Sora Plethora?

Anyway, a lot of tall tales are told on the internet, so you must understand my initial disbelief of your close involvement with the Kingdom Hearts series. I'm also a big Kingdom Hearts fan, and you seem nice, though, so I hope you stick around.

Posted by Klarth

Kingdom Hearts yaoi is always fun.

Welcome! Please don't bull**** about your involvement with something that's plainly untrue.

Posted by mis0

Yeah. EVERYONE knows that I sent in that idea, you liar!

Posted by nick25

I know KH owns everyother game. The storyline was so catching in this one.
I like the name you came up with Linko
The Sora Plethora! :p lol

Posted by Ayu

Go the sora plethora! lol anyway having a girl in the game thts playable would be cool....and not tht i dont belive you but a lot of people hav also said tht they worked on the game when they really didnt....

Posted by TwilightLionheart

I'm curious as to where [which KH site, there are a million] she [KeybladeMistress22] found this advertisement for Adrienne.
I googled it, and the only Adrienne associated with Kingdom Hearts was the voice actress for Aerith in the second game.
My doubts are for obvious reasons. How many times have people faked involvement to get attention? But still, it's possible, you know?

Posted by Zeta

...Why did you bump this thread?

Posted by NeXidala

~I KNO I LUV SORA~