What is ur favorite keyblade out of all the kingdom Hearts

Posted by killacow127

MY favorite Key is the kingdom Key Cant beat the original

Posted by Xenos

I liked the Oblivion Keyblade the best, just seems cool.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Oblivion was indeed awesome, but I love the Fenrir.

Posted by Xenos

Aye, haven't gotten that far in the new game. [I can only play it at my friend's] I ordered my copy, still not here ... it's been two weeks.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Xenos: Aye, haven't gotten that far in the new game. [I can only play it at my friend's] I ordered my copy, still not here ... it's been two weeks.

The Fenrir's kinda worthless once you get it, unless you somehow manage to grab it early (though that's still real hard) and than, it's still kinda worthless. But I think it just makes up for that by being the way it is period.

And that sucks, you should go over your friend's house like every day. Or spend a night or two there.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Tough one.
Oblivion was indeed awesome, and you certainly can't go wrong with the classic. Ultima weapon was great and all, but oblivion looked cooler still.
Can I vote for Riku's key blade he used in KH1 and then sora used to unlock his heart for Kairi?

Posted by DeathEdge

i really like dthe metal chocobo for some reason, probobly because it was the key i got from cloud, and it was the longest. i used that key thru all fo kh1, even sephy... everything.

but i also love the fenrir, it just looks sooo awsome.. plus being able to perfrom finishing moves over and over with it is sweet. Explosion Explosion Explosion lol... its not even right!

its a really tough choice between those 2 for me. i think ill dual weild them, bcuzz i do dual weild.

Posted by Benighted

Well I liked The Bond of Flames (The Axel one) ,Guardian Soul still think is so cool, and believe it or not...Sweet Memories! Do you know how many crystals i got with that one? My list was complete thanks to it!

Posted by Linko_16

Assuming we're talking about appearance, I really liked the Oathkeeper. I'm very sorry that, in both games, you can only use it for a short time before other keychains become more favorable. I can't remember keychains from the first game well enough, but I really like the appearance of the Bond of Flames, Dragon's Fire (or whatever the Mulan Keyblade was called), Wishing Lamp, and, yes, the Oblivion, as well as others I'm probably not thinking of. I've sort of fallen out of my playing habits, however, and haven't gotten Fenrir yet.

It's sort of a shame that the Ultima Weapon is, while elaborate in design, not quite as cool as a lot of others.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Yeah, now that I think about it, I am gonna side with Bond of Flame. I like my magic, and I love the fire spell.
Plus, it's from axel, therefore it is kewl!

Posted by Ant

Based off looks alone my favorites would have to be: Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Bond of Flame, and Fatal Crest :cool2:

Posted by Red

for me I like Oblivion, Metal Chocobo, pumpkin King (I think thats what it's called) Ultima Weapon was also alright, and best of All Kingdom Key...originals always rule

and Ant, Steve Buscemi rulez

Posted by Psy

mine was either the oylmpia or the metal chocbo, once i got the metal chocbo i dont think i switched from that

Posted by lordmucifer

I like oblivion and metal chocobo but I also like lionheart (i think that was the name of leon's keychain) a lot. It had a lot of flash to it

Posted by kirux

idk either the new ultima weapon riku's old dark keyblade or oblivion.
----------------------------------------
oh and the kingdom key it was pretty kick ***

Posted by ShiroiHikari

My fav was fenrir... cuz it looks like a giant car key... you know Sora is gonna unlock some Mercedes, or Corvette's with it.

Posted by RollinStones21

From the first game: Oblivion, Lionheart, Riku's Black and red keyblade with the sharp point, Pumpkin king, Oathkeeper(Remove the star on the tip, i like the idea of the blade being hollow).

From the second game: Oblivion (again), Sleeping lion, Fatal Crest, Oathkeeper(do the same thing to it as the first one), Bond of Flame, Fenrir.

This was all done by appearance. If it was by stats, Ultima Weapon'd win both times.

Posted by Arcadios

For me it was the oblivion the whole way.

Posted by RipxDark

I would say pumpkin head or oblivion

Posted by nick25

My favourite would probably be the oblivion and the lionheart, bond of flame looked pretty nice to.
Kingdom key also rocked, can't beat the original (except for the oblivion):)

Posted by Arcadios

Nick25 go check your profile i sent u a privet message

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Well, Since I love to drive and based my Sora around it, I use the Oathkeeper and Oblivion because they can help out the Drive Gauge. But cosmetically, I guess I lke the Metal Chocobo. It looks so funny XD

Posted by DeathEdge

Quoting Roger S Huxley: Well, Since I love to drive and based my Sora around it, I use the Oathkeeper and Oblivion because they can help out the Drive Gauge. But cosmetically, I guess I lke the Metal Chocobo. It looks so funny XD

dude metal chocobo pwnz. i wish i coulda used it in kh2

Posted by Arczu

Photon Debugger. It looks neat.

Though the Unltima Weapon 2 looks nice.

Posted by jjgur

my favorite is the ultima keyblade, oblivion is pretty cool to

Posted by deathdealah

i like the oblivian for battle and the gullwings for leveling

Posted by Kingdom_Hearts_Adict

Well i like the Oathkeeper because it has so much behind it. My second favorite is the Kingdom Key, the second time i played the game i beat the whole thing with the Kingdom Key just because im a freakin nerd

Posted by Roxas Lover

I like the One-Winged Angel from the Final Mix

Posted by Arczu

Eh? You got a picture of that one?

Posted by Roxas Lover

I have a picture of it if you're talking to me but I don't know how to put the picture up on my post so please tell me.

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]put the web address here[/img]

See those "[img]" tags? Take the address of the picture and paste it between there. Or click the yellow icon with the mountain and paste the address in there so it does it automatically.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Oh ok I'll remember that.
I'll put the picture up tomorow.

Posted by xkingdomhearts3x

i think oblivion and ultimet wepon and oathkepper have to be the best 1ns tru the game

Posted by jefferey shalome

1. Fanrir of kh2. It is the best friggin keyblade.......EVER! Then its way to dawn. It pwns. The oathkeeper, followed by oblivion. I dont like ultima because i hate synthesizeing.

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

Oblivion, Kingdom Key, Lionheart (good Stats and attack) metal chocobo (cus its the longest all attack and its not pretty and colorfull just cool and deadly)

Posted by Xmas

Ooo, this is pretty hard but...I guess I'd have to say--

Just for looks I loved the Oblivion, Oathkeeper , and the Kingdom Key
Just for the heck of it: Bond of Flame [cause it's from axel and therefore I will cherish it forever :D]
But when it comes to power I wouldn't think twice about the Ultima Weapon but it's taking me forever to gather together enough Twilight Crystals to make it! ;_;

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=sienna]mine is the Oblivian its awsome[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] haveht tried bond of flam yet [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR]

Posted by jorge1116

my favorites are oblivian bond of flame and ultima weapon 2

Posted by Sephiroth89

My favorite one no doubt was that black and red keyblade Riku had in KH1, it just owned so much in terms of looks. Too bad you don't get that keyblade after you beat Riku when he has it.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=sienna]he has it in kh2 too[/COLOR]

Posted by Roxas Lover

I think he means the keyblade that unlocks people's hearts that vanished not the Way to Dawn keyblade.

Posted by NEMI

Definetely the oblivion, the oath keeper, ultima weapon,lionheart and the one that Riku has.

Posted by Sephiroth89

Quoting Roxas Lover: I think he means the keyblade that unlocks people's hearts that vanished not the Way to Dawn keyblade.

Ya, thats the one im talkin about, the one that vanished.

Posted by Sephiroth89

Quoting Roxas Lover: I think he means the keyblade that unlocks people's hearts that vanished not the Way to Dawn keyblade.

Ya, thats the one im talkin about, the one that vanished.

Posted by Kestryl

Oath Keeper. But I use Oblivion with Final Drive- dude, does that look sweet.
Haven't gotten Ultima. I can, but I was in such a rush to finish the game.

Posted by Ayu

i liked oathkeeper but i also think tht oblivion was pretty cool

Posted by Fullflamealchemist

I like the oblivion to.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

i like all the blades but my favs are oathkeeper and oblivion they are awsome[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by antisora

hey is rikus wepon from kh1 a keyblade? but my fav i8s oblivion,othkeeper.

Posted by Moogs

Kingdom Key and Oblivion

I also like kingdom key.

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting antisora: hey is rikus wepon from kh1 a keyblade? but my fav i8s oblivion,othkeeper.

Are you talking about the one that looks like a wing. Then no that is not a keyblade. He doesn't get one till the 2nd game.

I like Oathkeeper,Oblivion, and the Kingdom Key (because it was the 1st Keyblade you get.)

I like all the blades.

Posted by Roxas23857

Yeah I wish I could have Oathkeeper and Oblivion just to kick total butt with.

Posted by NeXidala

i liked oblivion,sleeping lion, and i thought the bond of flame looked totally kick ass

Posted by Cruxis

The way to dawn...just because I own a licensed replica...$500...

I'm thinking of selling it on ebay.

Posted by deathdealah

int he first game i went with the metal chocobo but in the second definately had to say oblivion

Posted by Arcadios

Way to Dawn.