price of PS2

Posted by basterd

has gone down from $149 to $129, now when will the psp go from 250 to 200? lol we only can hope

Posted by Dog

ps2 is $119 where i am, and it's been than way for a while. gamecubes only $49. i want psp to go down too. i heard they were making a katamari damacy for psp.

Posted by brownoystercult

PS2's are $100 down here.

Posted by Kestryl

No way! Shdig, Roinkz- you all are kidding right? It's only $129 here!
It's not really the PS2 I'm waiting for the price to drop... it's the DS and the game Kingdom Hearts II.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Kingdom Hearts II won't be dropping in price for quite some time, I assume.

I have no idea what the PS2 is priced here, but it's probably something like $179 bundled with some random game or adaptor.

Posted by basterd

shdig,katamari has already come out for the psp,lawd where are you people from, you guys are slow or something,lol, I don't no if the psp price went down or not but I went to a used and new music,games and dvd store(bullmoose) and I saw a psp for 200 I was like ZOMG when I saw it so I picked it up played it and I got LCS and it said I needed a 328 memory stick,well the f-in thing didn't evan come with a 32 so I'm returning it. I don't no I read at [url]www.slashdot.com[/url] that the ps2 wen't down and no one told me, I wonder if the price of the slim one changed cause that was $10 higher here.

Posted by Dog

Quoting basterd: shdig,katamari has already come out for the psp.
do you have it?

Posted by basterd

lol read the help me choose thread in the psp board, no I don't no if I wan't to get it I played we <3 katamari for ps2 and it was ok but I didnt see the point of wasting my time in college to play it. and the music was fcked up.

Posted by Dog

THE MUSIC WAS 1 OF THE BEST PARTS!!!:D:D:D

Posted by basterd

it was annoying

Posted by Klarth

New PS2s are maybe £100 here, second-hand ones fetch £60 on average.

That's about $160 and $100 respectively. Be thankful.

Posted by Kestryl

Quoting Angelwing: Kingdom Hearts II won't be dropping in price for quite some time, I assume.

*Sighs.* True.
Hey, if anyone can tell me, on average, when a game's price drops and how much, PM it to me, OK?

A PS2 (or any system, really) is only bundled in my area around Christmas time.
Or when a new system is coming out.

Posted by holy_flare

I don't know when the price will drop, but when it does it should only be by about 10 to 15 dollars. Most games made by big companys or in a series will drop by about 10 to 15 dollars, and other games will drop by about 20 to 30 dollars. Hope that helps you.

Posted by holy_flare

[quote=Kestryl]*Sighs.* True.
Hey, if anyone can tell me, on average, when a game's price drops and how much, PM it to me, OK?

A PS2 (or any system, really) is only bundled in my area around Christmas time.
Or when a new system is coming out.

Most games made by a big company like Nintendo or Square Enix, or in a series like Harvestmoon or Final Fantasy will only drop by about 10 dollars. Other games will drop by about 20 to 30 dollars. Games for handheld systems like the Gameboy Advance will drop by the same rate even though they cost less than Gamecube and PS2 games.

In Kingdom Hearts' case, it should go down by about 10 to 15 dollars. Because Square Enix is a big company, but Kingdom Hearts is usually catagorized as a small series and not part of the Final Fantasy series.

Hope that helps.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Actually, when a certain game has sold x number of copies, it becomes a Greatest Hit, thus the price drop to $30 (CAD). This is what generally happens.