help me choose

Posted by basterd

this weekend I'm hoping to pick up another PSP and from my experince last time I will hopfly better( I miss the internet so much) I don't get much money very often and I finally stole some from my roommate but I also need it for my car. I was thinking about getting LCS if they still have a used copy at the local store or (if I can find the gd thing) get The ***father. I'm not much into the older puzzel and older games but I saw that they had games like bounce out and a bunch of other games that looked pretty good or I was think of getting a new fighting game that just came out just as a new RPG game just came out,I don't no what to get

GTA:LCS,The ***father,the older games all in one, a fighting game or a RPG which one do you think I should buy?

Posted by Dog

follow your heart.

Posted by basterd

I'm a heartless puke.

Posted by Dog

that can't be good.

Posted by Keael

GTA, of course.

Posted by Klarth

Import Guilty Gear XX#Reload from Japan. Alternatively, wait for its May release in the US as Guilty Gear Judgment.

Posted by basterd

do all psp's come with a 32 memory stick? I bought LSC then I't said I needed a 328 to save so now I have to return it until I can get a 2g, LCS was fun but the first island got old real quick, and did the price go down in the U.S?

Posted by Klarth

328 KILOBYTES, you dumbass. You've got room for maybe 100 saves on a 32 with that - More than you'll ever need. Honestly, I really can't be civil if you're gonna be so ****ing dumb. :/

And yeah, all PSPs except the new "value pack" come with a 32MB stick.

Posted by basterd

listen dick licker, when I put in the game it said I needed a 328 to save games so f*ck you. and it did not come with a 32 so I'm returning it today and getting a xbox360 to see what everyone is raving about. I'm play LCS now,lol, I thought I could get across the bridge buy walking on the beams,then theres another beam in front of me,my plan was screwed.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I can guarantee you that no game save will be 328 megabytes. Absolutely any memory stick (yes, even those rubbish 4MB ones you see every now and again) will be able to save at least one game save.

1000 kilobytes make up a megabyte(ish). The game said that you needed 328Kb, not Mb. Thats less than a hundredth of one megabyte, and you've got a memory stick that holds thirty-two megabytes. You've got enough space.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Wings]The game said that you needed 328Kb, not Mb. Thats less than a hundredth of one megabyte,
Try more like almost 33 hundredths. :P

I'm crap at maths, I know.

Posted by Klarth

And I'm shit at physics. Let's be friends!

Posted by basterd

yeah and you two are from the britland, over here we don't have the frenchmen metrics. I bought one of those scan disks adaptor things and I didn't no you had to take the dish out of the sleeve.lmao. I got LCS and it's ok I added the bobble head and big bike tire cheat.

Posted by Klarth

...What the FUCK are you talking about? Seriously.

I think he thinks that megabytes are metric measurements. Well, they are (almost), but they're a global standard. The US doesn't use some sort of imperial 12 bits to a byte, 16 bytes to a megabyte type nonsense.

The second thing, I think he bought a memory stick Duo with an adaptor for a larger memory stick slot, and couldn't fit it in his PSP, and then realised he could take it apart.

It's funny how stupider people's posts often require more thought. To decipher, anyway.

Posted by Klarth

I think it's eight bits to a byte, 1024 bytes to a megabyte the world round - It's just that most people ignore bits, and just about everyone considers it in thousands rather than groups of 1024.

I'm just foxed by the brainboxing quota of contradictions he's laid down here - He says he can't play LCS because it needs 300 megabytes of space to save, then he says he doesn't have a memory stick anyway, then he says he's returning his PSP and buying an Xbox 360, then he says he's quite enjoying LCS. Without any intention of joking or poking fun, I honestly believe this kid is mentally handicapped.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

8 bits - 1 byte
1024 bytes - 1 kilobyte - 8 kilobits
1024 bits - 1 kilobit
1024 kilobytes - 1 megabyte - 8 megabits
1024 kilobits - 1 megabit
1024 megabytes - 1 gigabyte
and so on and so on...
kilo,mega,giga,terra,then expeda I think,

Posted by Klarth

I know this already. Also, I explained it.