Star Wars: Battlefront

Posted by Master Chief 12

There used to be a thread like this one on the last forum, but seeing as the hackers ruined it, I've brought back the good times. Anyways, I'm strangely addicted to this game despite its average gameplay and mediocre online. Post any comments or questions, inferior humans.

Posted by quickSHOT_14

I THINK THAT THAT GAME IS ALRIGHT BUT ITS REALLY GLITCHY...
_________________________-

REP ME PLZ

Posted by Night Owl

Is that a fun game? O yea and quickshot14 DONT ask for rep!!!

Posted by Jediknight

Quoting Master Chief 12: There used to be a thread like this one on the last forum, but seeing as the hackers ruined it, I've brought back the good times. Anyways, I'm strangely addicted to this game despite its average gameplay and mediocre online. Post any comments or questions, inferior humans.

Inferior???....well thats one way to discribe other people..anywho I think Battlefront is a great game. I like the fact that every weapon zooms ( easier for sniping ) , and that in general, the teams are balenced on some maps ( excluding Hoth AT-AT's are GG ). The only problems ( just my opinion ) are that the Jet trooper is so good against all the CIS people, It only takes one hit to destroy a Droiddika ( pardon my spelling ) with the shield down and that the CIS has no person that can fly. Oh and vechiles take so many hits to kill. The zoom in function allows the rechargeable weapons to become snipers ( with less range ). Comments???

The droidekas really take two shots(one hurts it a lot and the other finishes it off)in my opinion.

Posted by Jediknight

Quoting Master Chief 12: The droidekas really take two shots(one hurts it a lot and the other finishes it off)in my opinion.

ehhh....hmmmm...with which weapon???? The Arc Troopers Missile Launcher or the Jet Troopers EMP Cannon?? The Missile launcher* is more powerfull.

-me not speel too good...

The Jet Trooper's EMP Launcher.

Posted by Yoshi

The game is just the same as Battlefield 1942 except with Star Wars people.

Quoting Yoshi: The game is just the same as Battlefield 1942 except with Star Wars people.

Yes, if you watched the X-Play episode on SW:BF than you would know that.

Posted by Jediknight

Quoting Master Chief 12: The Jet Trooper's EMP Launcher.

True...the Emp takes two hits but, the Droiddika still gets owned by Arc Troopers and because of that the Republic allways wins vs CIS....Droids suck..

Posted by Soul Fire X

The only thing that keeps the Droids From Losing is the Droireka's

Posted by ARC

The droidekas are too powerful. If only they were weaker with their attacks.
I wish that were so!!!

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I liked the single player on this game. The only thing I really didn't like was the multiplayer. Everytime I got online and joined a game it was either too laggy or their wasn't many people in the room. Overall I would probably give about an 8.6.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Mandalorian Squid

SW:BF is so awesome. I hate droidekas though. They are so good. Only way to do some real damage to them is jet trooper or arc trooper, but I don't like them cause they don't got automatics. I like the standard clone trooper cause his rifle is automatic and lets out a lot of fire. Short burst work better than holding the trigger though, because if you hold the trigger your shots sometimes go like 50 ft from your target. lol. NE1 it is a great gaem.

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Yeah, the online gameplay could be a lot better. Lags are more abundant than Starbucks. Plus, it only has one type of Game Mode (standard).[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Quote=Soul Fire X]The only thing that keeps the Droids From Losing is the Droireka's
[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I disagree, the Droideka, though powerful, is not my first droid choice. The Super Battledroid is the best, in my opinion. Plus, it's rocket is more accurate than a standard 'thermal detonator'[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]